akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: cuteariya

brilliant chapter
finally kabir got to know ananya is sudhir daughter πŸ‘
but why he didn't tell her abt her papa? πŸ˜•
loll kaya never leave any chance to tease each other πŸ˜†
kabir have some feeling for ananya but not ready to accept coz of his horrible past
awe ananya just couldn't stop her blush seeing kabir πŸ˜‰
oh hell that chipku malvika she is so disgusting 😑
pandit ji really awesome men he understand very well kabir pain & only ananya can heal kabir πŸ€—
so after kabir had convo with pandit ji he decided to give a chance to his & ananya's marriage
seriously what the hell is that jerk ass manav think abt ananya? 😑
but ananya totally impressed kabir Khalid & khurana πŸ‘
I enjoyed how ananya beat those stupid mens πŸ‘
stupid manav planed to impress ananya backfired 🀣
he thought impress ananya then with her help he will get EIC position 😑
ouch Ronnie was sad seeing kaya together
uff why kabir still think ananya also like other girl πŸ˜”
ananya got angry when kabir compare her with other girls
oh god precap look really worried
kabir hurt ananya 😑
continue plz

Aww thank u sooo much dear...
I'm so glad u like it...
Keep reading...

Your appreciation really means a lot to me dear...
Thanks a ton!!!

πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sona_naksh

brilliant
ananya ne kya band bajayi h goons n manav ke plan ki
plz update soon
thanks for pm

Thanks a lot dear...
Glad u like the update...
Keep reading!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: manaalkhan

Aye aye Riii..!

Minnie is present.!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Like i always say, what a dhansoo Khidkitod update..!
Give me your hands i wanna kiss them..πŸ˜† Meri talent ki bhandaar..😳😳

I loved the chapter.!
Haayyee.. i think Sarcasm is Kabir Sharma's second name..🀣 Huh..! never mind i love this hotness ki dukaan in all avtaars..!☺️🀣

Nobody.. i repeat Nobody messes with lady bahubali Ananya Kashyap.. baap re. Kya chandi roop dekhme ko milaa re..!πŸ€ͺKabir babu zara bach ke rehiye gaa..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Manav Gupta.. plan flop.. no problem keep trying wrong no.. your time is anyway not precious..πŸ˜†
Lol.. cheapdii.. Hayye Annika aur uski language..🀣

Kabir kabir kabirr.. Pandit ji wasted so much energy on samjhaofying you but your stupid brain.. Aaahh.. i hope Ananya baby serves you right for this Sooner..

PRECAP is so bloody Intriguing Riii..! Updaye this story ASAP.. smjhi ya smjhaon..😑

Anyhu' meri bakwas yahan pe khatam hoti hai.. now you can relax..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

P.S: Dare you cry.. i don't comment so you get emotional okay...😑 You have to smile while reading my comments. Its necessary...😈

Signing off..β€οΈπŸ€—

Hello ji! 
Always good to see sorry read your review!πŸ˜‰

Ok ok chill I'm not gonna cry..pinky promise!πŸ˜†
You are scaring me??πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ananya baby ke jalve dekhkte dekhte Kabir babu ke hosh udte rahenge meri jaan! Don't u worry!πŸ˜‰

Don't worry Kabir is gonna make it alright now!!!
Par apni Ananya ji itni aasaani se maaf nahi karengi Kabir sahab ko! 
Mehnat toh ksrni padegi bhai!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

And here's me Riya...
Signing off!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Bye bye...

Ok now read the update!πŸ˜‰
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeeviansonai

Mind blowing update dear

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome update 

Love it
Beautifully written 
Interesting precap
Continue soon
Thanks for pm

Thanks a lot dear...
Glad u like it...
Keep reading...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarushi04

Amazing update!!
Kabir decided to give Ananya n his relationship a chance!!
Loved the way Ananya scurry away the fake goons n flopped Manav plan.
Omg...terrific precap!!
Can't wait
Continue soon
Thnx for pm

Thanks a lot dear...
I'm glad u like the update...
Your appreciation means a lot to me dear.. 
thank u so much! 
Keep reading!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Hey guys...this is a special update dedicated to Minnie (manaalkhan) who recently celebrated her birthday..
Happy belated birthday from Rii!πŸ€—πŸ₯³

Chapter 6: 

Ananya gave Kabir an angry look...
A: dekhiye mere na dimaag ka dahi mat kijiye...maine nahi maangi thi aapse ye..aap khud de rahe hai...not that I want it...rakhiye apne paas! 

She angrily slammed the gift into his hand & began to walk away when a firm yet gentle hold yanked her against a hard chest...

K: tumhe simple si baat samajh nahi aati...that I'm trying to make things right between us...ye anguthi maine tumhe isliye nahi di hai kyunki I like spend on random girls...balki isliye di hai kyunki I want to our relationship a chance...

A: ohohooo! Waah waah waah! Kya baat hai...achaanak 6 mahine ke baad itni akal ek saath kaise aagayi?
Ananya asked mockingly...

Kabir grit his teeth...
K: dekho...offfice mein main tumhaara Editor-in-cheif hoon...senior hoon aur tum meri junior...ek junior reporter ho...samjhi? So keep your attitude with u! 
He said sternly & Ananya rolled her eyes...

A: aajtak itna fairytale jaisa proprosal toh kisi bhi ladki ko nahi mila hoga uske boyfriend ya pati se...waah! Hey bhagwaan! Maine kya punya kiye the jo mujhe itne shaat, understanding aur bilkul humble kism ke pati mile hai...haayeee! 
Ananya dramatised in a sarcastic manner making Kabir narrow his eyes to slits...

K: hogaya tumhaara?
He took her tiny hand in his large one...

Ananya felt tingles shooting up her body on the simple touch...
His hands were warm...unlike his heart which she thought was cold & hard...

Kabir took out the ring & carefully slid the ring onto her ring finger...
He had to admit this time that the ring he had chosen himself for her was beautiful but it looked absolutely stunning on Ananya's tiny shaped finger...
The ring did nothing to enhance its beauty but her beautiful fingers surely made the ring look prettier...

Kabir blushed to see Kabir admiring her hands...
Suddenly Kabir began to approach her...his intense gaze fixed on her...

Ananya began to walk backwards until she was pressed to a wall behind her...
Ananya gasped as Kabir's body pinned her to the wall...
A: d..de..dekhiye...abhi abhi toh...humne...matlab...decide kiya..na...itn..itni..jaldi...
Her words turned in a loud gasp as Kabir's palm cupped her cheek..raising her head a bit...

Her beautiful hazel eyes were as wide as saucers as his face came closer to hers...
She tried to move but her body had become numb & was completely at his mercy...
Unable to bear it, she closed her eyes tight...

But no sooner than they closed shut did they snapped open when Kabir blew air on the side of her eye...
K: kachra tha...
Kabir said nonchalantly...

Ananya gasped & covered her open mouth...
K: kyu? Tumhe kuch aur laga kya?
Kabir asked almost casually as he rummagef through a file...

A: ji..nahi..nahi...

K: ok..personal things sorted...now I have a big lead given to me by my source...so Ms Kashyap I need u to follow it now! 
He ordered with the authority of the Editor-in-cheif that he was...

A: yes sir..
Ananya nodded ever ready to go on a lead...

A while later when Ananya came out of Kabir's cabin, she was still blushing dark red & panting...
Rohan noticed this & walked up to her...

Roh: Ananya ji...aap theek toh hai na? Aisa kya keh diya Kabir sir ne?
He asked quizzically...

A: uh.uhmm..
Ananya fumbled...blushing harder...

Just as she was about to reply they heard a scowling voice...
Mal: I don't think I pay u for gossiping here!
Malvika snapped...

Roh: arrey nahi ma'am...vo Ananya ji bohot hafti hui aayi toh hume chinta hogayi...kaafi achchi dost bangayi hai humaari...
Rohan said with a genuine smile...
Ananya smiled back at him but it disappeared as soon as her eyes fell on Malvika...
She had to keep herself from rolling her eyes...

Just then Ananya felt a warm presence towering over her...
K: excuse me...
Kabir muttered...gently placing his hand on Ananya's shoulder to move her a bit & make room for himself to walk out...since others were crowding outside his cabin...

Malvika instantly moved to Kabir...trailing her hands over his chest...
This time Kabir was amused when he saw Ananya pout angrily & puff her cheeks up ever so cutely...she was too sweet for her own good...

So it wasn't just him who couldn't tolerate a male around her? She too had zero tolerance for females around him? 
Well...sounds fun! 
He thought mischievously...in mischief, the old Kabir could give a tough competition to Lord Shri Krishna himself!πŸ˜‰

And thanks to Ananya the old Kabir could be seen...years later in small peeks ever so often...

Ananya was giving Kabir murderous looks...indicating that he should get Malvika off him but when no one was looking at them he grinned devilishly at her...making her want to kiss & punch him at the same time!
Such was Kabir Sharma's irresistible charm!!!

But no sooner did Kabir realise that Malvika got on his nerves all the time...that woman just wouldn't leave him alone...for heavens sake dammit!

K: Malvika Ms Kashyap abhi abhi mere hi cabin bagar aarahi thi...and trust me she's doing her work much better than any reporter here...and secondly Malvika, u DO NOT pay us...KL does...& guys...in the conference room now!!! 

Kabir said all calmly & walked off leaving behind a frazzled Malvika, stunned staff & a baffled Ananya with her eyes popping out & her mouth in a big perfect " O" 

Did Kabir Sharma...the one who annoyed her so much for the past months just take her side that too against chudail Malvika? Wowww!!!
She wanted to squeal...

Her eyes darted to Kabir near the staircase & he gave her a knowing look & then did the unthinkable...he smirked arrogantly & winked at her...
Ananya blushed like a rose at dawn...otherwise she would have beaten the man who dared to wink at her, unconcious! 
But as we know, Kabir Sharma is just a different story!!!😳

In the Conference room: 

Kabir was sitting at the head of the table... 
K: so guys...I was thinking that we can have a special bulletin for emotional & touching news...to be frank ye idea mujhe Ms Kashyap ne diya hai...
Unka manna hai ki ye bulletin dopeher mein saas bahu serials dekhne waali housewives ko attract karega...saath hi humaare channel ke liye ek naya scope hoga success ke liye...ratings ke liye kyunki inn saas bahu serials ki aasmaan ko chooti TRP ae toh hum sab wakif hai...

And I definitely agree with her...she's got a point there...
Well done Ms Kashyap! 

Kabir raised an eyebrow at his blushing junior cum wife...
She glared at him but he keot wiggling his eyebrows when no one was looking...annoying her to no end...but he only grinned...

Kh: well darling...tum vo ho...um...what do u call it...talent ka bhandaar! 
A: thank you Khalid sir...
She said sweetly...

Malvika noticed Kabir's rare fond smile & fumed...

M: of course...Malvika tumhe pata hai meri partner ne akele 7-8 gundo ki aisi pitaai ki aisi pitaai ki...ki bas! Maza aagaya! 

A: ( whispers to herself) bohot maza aaraha hai na...agli baar ise hi apne style mein maza chakhaungi...mujhpar line marne ka ek mouka nahi chodta...idiot!

She heard a very husky & barely audible chuckle & looked at Kabir besides her but he was looking everyehere but at her...

Mal: so Ms Ananya...faltu discussion toh bohot hogaya...aapke paas aaj koi lead nahi hai kya?
Malvika asked tauntingly...
Kabir expected Ananya to retaliate with a spicy answer but instead she only smiled...

A: of course Malvika...lead kya ekdum tadakti bhadakti lead hai...

B: oh ji toh bataiyye na! Ab kya batau Malvika ma'am! Ananya ji ki leads matlab...haaye main mar jaava...ekdum out of the world hoti hai ji! 
Baby praised making Malvika roll her eyes...

K: yes Ms Kashyap...bataiyye...kya lead hai...

A: ji...ek dukhad kahani hai...ek pati aur patni ki...patni ekdum Sita maiyya types shaant, susheel aur bilkul saaf man ki pyaari si bholi si ladki...

B: aur pati?
Baby asked inquisitively...

A: pati...ekdum 21st century ka Ravan...akdu, sadu, sanki, khoosat aur khadoos number one...
She glanced at Kabir...giving him a secret naughty grin...

His expressions were murderous as he took the hint...but this only made Ananya try harder to bite back her laughter...

K: paagal aurat! 
Kabir muttered under his breath angrily...
A: Ravan Sharma! 
Ananya answered him back by a whisper making him grit his  teeth...
The nerve of this girl!!!  

B: oh ji phir  kya hua?
Everyone was looking at Ananya...greatly intrested in her lead...
Passing her angry husband another secret teasing smile Ananya continued...

A: vo pati bohot hi zulmi tha...baat baat pe apni khubsoorat biwi ko sunnane lagta tha...aur phir baad mein mehenge gifts dekar use chup karne ki koshish karta tha...

B: oh terii! 
Baby jumped up resulting in all chairs being adjusted towards her to take a look at her...
B: Ananya ji...aise pati ko na...aap by god apni chappal phenkke maarna...
She exclaimed...

Ananya gasped & but her tongue, giving the furious looking Kabir an apologetic stare...
But him giving her " the look" made her giggle...

Mal: What's so funny?
Malvika demanded...while her hand dis a walking motion until it rested on Kabir's hand...
Kabir instantly removed his hand & the look on his face only made Ananya giggle louder...
Her friends were giving her quizzical looks...

Ro: oye! tujhe kya hua?? 
Ronnie asked...

Ananya shook her head...
A: nothing yaar...aise hi...
She put it off asshe tucked away a stray curl..

It was then that Manav & Malvika noticed the shimmering diamond ring resting on her dainty nail painted finger...
This obviously resulted in the former being displeased...

M: partner...ye ring maine pehle toh nshi dekhi...its a signet ring...kya partner! hume bina bataaye raaton raat sagaai karli! not good haan!
Manav complained but he was burning with rage within...

Malvika smirked...
Mal: wow! anguthi ko dekhkar lagta hai you've trapped a rich guy...yeah?
Malvika smiled cruelly...

Kabir would have strangulated Malvika had she not been a woman whom he respected even though he hated their entire race...for being the reason for wiping off the beautiful smile off Ananya's face...

K that's enough Malvika! 
Kabir snapped at her loudly...unable to take it...everyone was looking a t them...even the others had gathered were peeking in from the door of the conference room...

Mal: Kabir...

K: I. Said . Its. Enough! 
Kabir ordered & Malvika fumed...glaring at Ananya...

Kh: uh..um...we can proceed with the meeting I think...
Khalid desperately wanted to take things in hid control...
Ananya looked up to see her friends looking at her with a mixture of hurt, surprise, anger, & betrayal...

Ri: Ananya ye sab...tune mujhe nahi bataya?
Hurt was evident in Richa's voice...
And Ronnie looked broken...or shattered...

Trisha took things in her hands...
Ri: Richa, Ronnie...yaar main tumlogo ko sab samjha dungi...par meeting ke baad...ok...
At this they nodded not wanting to create a scene...
Ananya gave Trisha a look of gratitude & Trisha warned her against it...

Later...

Kabir was all ready for his bulletin...
He looked up from his laptop screen only lovk his eyes with the most beautiful ones ever...
He had asked Ananya to guide him as he presented the news...
Since it was big breaking news that she had single handedly bought them...

Ro: sir...ready to go on air in 5 4 3 2 1...
Ronnie showed thumbs up & Kabir began...

K: Namashkar...swaagat hai aapka Khaas khabre Kabir je saath mein...aaj hum lekar aaye hai ek khaas sansikhes khabar...Delhi ke hospitals mein chalte hue avaid kanya bhrunn hatya yaani female foeticide ka khulaasa...

Kya aaj ki taareek mein jab dunia kamyaabi ke uchchattam shik har par hai...ladke aur ladki ka fark karna jayaz hai? Kya aisa koi kshetra reh gaya hai jismein mahilao ka sehbhaag na ho?

Aaj stree aur purush samaan hai..unmein koi bhed koi nahi hai...
Stree maa, behen, beti, patni aur bhi kai bhoomikaayein nibhaari hai...toh uss stree ko jeene ka hi hak nahi? kyu aaj bhi uski paidaaish ek abhishaap hai...ek bura sapna hai?

KKN ki junior reporter Ms Ananya Kashyap ki koshisho ka fal hai iss ghatna ka ek saboot...
ek chote se break ke baad...aap swayam vo saboot dekhe aur  sachchai ka nishchay Kare...

With that Kabir signaled for the footage to be played...

In the PCR.

A: Ronnie!
Ananya called him in a hushed tone...

A: maine jo chip tujhe di thi...co chala...

Ronnie nodded & took out the chip...
Ananya frowned at the sight of the chip...

A: Ronnie...yaar ye konsi chip hai? maine ye waali chip nahi di  thi tujhe.
Ro: kya bolrahi hai Ananya...yaar myjhe toh table par yahi chip mili...maine tujhe bola tha table par rakhde...mujhe washroom jaana hai...

A: par Ronnie maine roh apni waali chip rakhi thi...ye...ye...nahi...ye konsi hai?
She panicked...

One person was smirking hearing their conversation...
Mal: Kabir mujhpar chillaaya na tum jaisi do kaudi ki reporter ke liye...ab dekho kya hota hai...sorry baby...par ab chip toh milegi nahi...tch tch tch...so sad!!! 
She made a sad face & then smiled viciously...

K: break ke baad ek baar phir swaagat hai aapka Khaas Khabre Kabir ke saath mein
Ananya gasped in worry hearing this...

A: ab..oh my god...wk minute...
Ro: Ananya! 
Ronnie called out but she was already out of the PCR...

She returned a moment later with Sunny's camera...
A: back up ke liye...Sunny ne chupkar mere sting operation aur unn illegal documents ki photos li thi...saboot ke taur pe philhaal te use hosakta hai...footage na sahi...

Ronnie looked at her proudly...
Ro: isliye Kabir sir tujhe itni liberty dete hai...
He exclaimed...

Ronnie put up the photos describing the horrendous activity of the hospital and the cruel parents perfectly...

K: toh dekha aapne...ye hai hospital naam ki jagah ka sali roop...ab aap sochiye ki kya humaari iss pragatisheel dunia mein aise kaale karnaamo aur unke kartao ki zaroorat hai?

Phir milenge kal isi samay, isi jagah...tabtak ke mujhe yaani Kabir Sharma ko ijazat dijiye...dhanyawad! shubhraatri!

The bulletin ended with a bang as usual but as Kabir exited ther studio and stepped in the office room...he was shaking with anger...

K: Ms Kashyap! 
His loud voice boomed throughout the office room...
Everyone looked fearfully at Kabir as he marched towards Ananya's cubicle...

K: tumhaara dimaag kaha rehta hai aaj kal...haan?
He demanded..
Ananya had just opened her mouth to speak when Kabir cut her off roughly...

K: oh save it!!!!
He snapped...

K: guess what...I know why your distracted...ek ring kya de di...tumhe mouka kya de diya tum toh samajhne lagi ki mere zaroye iss office par raaj karogi? haina...I knew it...u bl** dy women...all are the same...paise...luxury...aur gifts! bas yahi chahiye tumlogo ko! 

Do u realise dammit ki tumne Kabir Sharma ko national Television par almost ek mazaak bana diya tha...
Tell me where the hell is the footage???
He growled...

A: s..sir...maine footage Ronnie ko di thi...but...I think..ki...vo..exchange...

K: oh woww! toh ab footage Ronnie ne badal di? seriously! atleast vo apna kaam toh theek se karta hai...tum jaisi ghatiya aurto ki tarah kisi ameer partner ke baarein mein toh nahi sochta na...you know what you're absolutely digusting!

Vishwaas nahi hota ki tum jaisi ladki Sudhir Kashyap ki beti hai...its a sha...

A: ENOUGH KABIR SHARMA! 
KKN shook with the ferocious growl of a lionness...

Ananya's voice was so powerful & full of anger...

Her eyes were wild & her chest heaved up & down...
A: Bohot bakwaas hogayi aapki! ab apna ganda mooh band kijiye aur meri baat suniye...
Maine koi laparvaahi nahi ki hai...na mera time itna unimportant hai ki main aap jaise insaan ke baarein mein sochkar use waste karu...

I don't know aapke saath aisa kya hua hai jo aapko aurto se nafrat hai but let me tell u ki uss baat ka gussa aap mujhpar NAHI niikaalenge..
Snd don't u dare bring papa into this...mere papa...he's the best...he's not like u...he's trusted & supported always...vo meri ankho mein asoon nahi dekh sakte the...meri aankh mein ek asoon aata tha toh vo poora ghar sar par utha lete the...aur aap jabse mile hai tabse mere assooan ki vajah ban gaye hai!
She shouted...

K: look at u! galati karke itni himmat bhi nahi hai ki tum use accept karo...

A: achcha? toh aapne kab accept ki apni galati? mere sapno aur armaano ka khoon karke aap bhi toh befikr baithe hai na...bataiyye na...bataiyye na...meri kya galati thi agar play ke din Vishal ki maa bimaar thi aur sir ne aapko uski jagah lene ko kaha...

What's my fault?
She demanded...shaking him by tge collar & Kabir stood rooted to the spot...stunned to react...

A: bachpan se mera har sapna tootta aaya hai...ek..normal...hasti khelti family chahiye...thi...toh...mere papa..ko..uss..aadmi..aur..media..ne...pata nahi vo kaha hai..

aur ab...har ladki ki tarah mere bhi kuch sapne the...zyaada nahi the...maine socha tha ki meri life mein jo someone special hoga vo mujhe pyaar karega...meri value karega...meri respect karega...but nahi!

Maana ki humaara rishta anjaane mein bana but how could u blame me for everything Kabir Sharma? 
It hurts dammit! it hurts!!!! 

She was sobbing pathetically by then...hating to look weak...but she had had enough.she was broken & hurt by all his hurtful words & accusations & today was the last straw...

But wiping her tears with great determination she spoke up...looking at Kabir right in the eye...
Kabir meanwhile had lost his ability to speak as his mind & brain raged a huge battle within him...

A: ab bas! Its enough...I don't care what u call me...oppurtunist, gold digger ya desperate...its just enough...I hate u Kabir Sharma & I want nothing to do with u!!! 

Ananya shouted...
Her beautiful eyes were bloodshot & face red as streams of tears trickled down her cheeks endlessly...
She was sobbing painfully & Kabir felt like dying for being the reason for it...

K: Ananya...

A: its enough! Mujhe...mujhe...aapka kuch nahi chahiye! 
She screamed...pulling at the engagement ring on her finger...
Apparently it was tight on her finger...
But Ananya in her anger tugged & twisted it...

She pulled and pulled...ignoring the shsrp carvings that dug into her skin...drawing out blood...

Kabir gasped...
K: Ananya...please...rehne do na..ye...
A: NO!!! 
She warned him dangerously...

K: Ananya this is maddness! look your bleeding!!!!
He gasped at her hand dripping red with blood...

An erie silence had dpread over KKN as every person was watching all the happenings...completely baffled...
Khalid looked confused & so did the others but Malvika & Manav were fuming angrily...

Ananya finally ripped of the ring from her raw & bleeding finger that had gotten her entire palm red with blood...

She threw it at Kabir with all her might as pained sobs wracked her already shaking body...
Unable to bear anymore she ran out of the office crying...

Everyone was too shocked to react...even Kabir..
But he was the first to come to his senses & feel a painful pang of regret like never before...

Running a hand through his perfectly gelled hair...
Cursing under her breath he rushed behind her...ignoring the seniors calling out to him...especially Malvika who was absolutely mad with rage...

Ananya's body shook with sobs as she stood in a lone garden with only moonlight shinning over it...

Her body was shaking violently due to sobs...
Kabir Sharma was her hero but he had ripped her heart to shreds painfully...

Her sobs grew harsher as she remembered the past events...her marriage to Kabir, him blaming her...taunting her...scolding her...yelling at her front of the whole office...
It all just hurt...it hurt too badly...

All of a sudden a heavy downpour began but Ananya was too busy crying in pain from the past months that she bwrely realised it...

The person whom she trusted & respected the most in the world had broken her heart so harshly...
She knew that their marriage meant nothing to him...but when he gifted her the ring, a glimmer of hope made its way to her mind, reflexly...
But he broke it mercilessly...

K: mujhe maaf kardo...
Her head snapped up hearing a husky voice & a warm palm brushed against her wet, cold red cheek...making her shiver...

Ananya looked up to find Kabir standing in front of her in the pouring rain...not caring that he was getting drenched... with an apologetic expression...
However she she shook her head...sobbing...
She was sure she saw Kabir's eyes soften but they regained their cold & emotionless facade as soon as they had lost it...

A: you...you...hurt me so much...jaiyye na aap...m..main...main...toh oppurtunist, aur gold digger hoon na...buri hoon na main...main aapko paiso ke liye phasa...

She was unable to speak further as she was pulled into a peir of strong arms with great intensity...
Kabir gently stroked her hair...wanting to calm her hysterical sobs...
Ananya began to push at his chest & struggle in his arms even though she knew he was too strong for her...
Even though she had beat 7 goons single handedly but the fact that she was struggling in Kabir's arms had already numbed her body parts for unknown reasons...

K: shhh...bas! 
He actually cooed to her...shocking her for a minute before she gave up struggling against him & sobbed into his chest...unable to hold back...
Kabir held her for a while...letting her cry into his chest..trying hard to ignore the pain in his heart with each sob of hers...

Once she had calmed down, he sighed...
K: dekho...maine pehle kabhi kisi se maafi maangi nahi hai...naa mujhe maangni aati hai...but...I'm...trying...
He fumbled with his last few words...

Ananya still shook her head & pouted angrily at him...
Her full pink lips curled into the most adorable pout Kabir had seen...

A: umm...toh main kya karu? Aur...vaise mera abhi mood nahi hai...jab mood hoga tab sochungi!
She pouted yet again & turned against him...

K: what can I do to make it then?
She heard a charming voice whisper in her ear & warm lips against it...sending tingles down her spine...

Ananya turned to face Kabir and saw his expression that matched that of a child who had been denied a Christmas gift on Christmas...
A: nahi! Kuch mat kijiye...aise sabke saamne kon dantta hai? Aap vaise bhi khari khoti hi toh sunaate hai mujhe...cabin mein bulaakar suna dete na...aur...aur ain mouke par vo footage mujhe nahi pata kisne gayab ki...pata hota toh batadeti na..aapka...on air jaane se pehle...

K:  Tum galati karogi...laparvaahi karogi toh msin tumhe daatunga...hak hai mera samjhi! dekho...hum bhale hi ab husband wife hai...par office mein aap sirf ek junior reporter hai aur main aapka Editor-in-cheif...am I clear?
He & instantly regretted it seeing tears shimmering in Ananya's innocent brown eyes...

A: dekha! Phirse danta na mujhe aapne!!!! I hate you! Bohot bure hai aap!!! 
She pretended to sob...enjoying him trying to woo her...

K: n..no...Ms Kashyap..I'm..I'm sorry...I didn't mean to...
He said in a tone so gentle that Ananya looked at him...surprised...

His palms were wet yet warm as he cupped her cheeks...wiping away the mixture of tears & rain droplets...
Ananya closed her eyes in delight, almost falling prey to his charms & ministrations but she controlled herself with great difficulty...
A: nahi karungi nahi karungi nahi karungi! Aapko maaf nahi...
Her words turned into a big sneeze...followed by a few more...

Kabir realised that they were still standing in the pouring rain...and Ananya was drenched to the core & shivering...
Her arms were wrapped around her tiny frame for some warmth but she was visibly shivering...

Kabir instantly took off his blazer which wasn't that wet owing to the fact that he had just gotten off his car...
He gently wrapped it around his shivering wife in his blazer...

A: chodiye mujhe! mujhe aapka kuch...
She began angrily but Kabir gave her a stern look & Ananya looked back at him angrily yet innocently...

He got busy with adjusting the blazer on her...his hands touched her waist while pulling the blazer in the frobt to cover her chest...

A: situation ka advantage mat lijiye sir...I know I'm really beautiful but...

Kabir smiled extra sweetly at her...
K: haan haan...mera part time job hai na...excuse me...main iss road side gunde ki tarah nahi hoon jo tumhaare liye gaana gaayega samjhi! Aur tumhaari 50 inch ki kamar ko choone ke bahane dhoondega!

A: 50 inch? Its only 25 inches ok...I have a beautiful & cury waist that women die to have ok...aur haan...khoob jaanti hoon main aap mardo ko...situation mili nahi ki advantage...
She gasped as she slipped all of a sudden due to wet ground...
Since she was fisting Kabir's T-shirt, he too was pulled along...

She was pressed against the door of the passenger seat of Kabir's car while Kabir was pressed onto her...
She tried to wriggle out but Kabir pinned her body with his & held both her hands in one hand...

K: pehle bolo maaf karogi...phir hi jaane dunga...
He said with a killer smirk...
His faces was a few millimetres from hers...

A:d..de..dekhiye...aap...m..mere...husband...nahi...hai...abtak...sit..situation...ka...ad..advantage..mat..
K: shh...
Kabir's warm finger pressed against Ananya's cold yet soft lips...

K: I'm dropping u home...
Kabir almost commanded & Ananya sulked like a cute baby...

A: meaniee! 
She whined childishly...poking his chest...

Kabir was beginning to loose it now...
Ananya really needed to stop being so cute all the time...

K: whatever! 
He said sternly & buckled up his cute child woman of a wife in the passenger seat...

Once settled in the car with the heater on, Ananya sniffed...
The car smelt like Kabir, coffee & flowers...flowers?

She gasped in wonder when he handed her a stunning bouquet of most vibrantly coloured pretty flowers security with a golden lace bow at the bottom...
The flowers were obviously exotic & costly...
Kabir Sharma and his expensive gifts!!! Phew!!! 
She sighed...

She saw Kabir's handsome face etched with...nervousness?
His perfectly chiselled features were now hesitant & shy...yes shy!!!

His stunning chocolate brown orbs bore into hers & for the first time she noticed the light golden flecks in them...
If Kabir was devilishly handsome his eyes were priceless with no praise enough to describe their beauty...

Ananya shook out her thoughts hearing his husky baritone...
K: uh..um...the lady...at the...store said...that..um..uh...ye waale phool ladkiyon ko pasand hote hai...
Ananya gasped seeing his stutter...
His cheeks were tinted a mesmerising shade of pink & him blushing was the most adorable thing she'd seen in her life...

She giggled...
A: aww...look what we've got here! Mr Pinky Cheeks!
Kabir gave a disapproving look hearing her new petname for him...however his cheeks were still that adorable shade of pink...

K: what..? Thats absolutely...don't call me that! 
He ordered arrogantly & Ananya narrowed her eyes..

A: main soch rahi thi ki aapko maaf kardoon...lekin...
K: uh..um...no...I'm sorry! 
Kabir fumbled & Ananya was thoroughly enjoying this...

Kabir awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck & looked away while Ananya tried not to laugh...

She knew he was trying...yes he was...
She was ready to give him another chance...
A: Main aapko ek aur mauka dungi...
She said quietly...

For a fraction of a second she saw her Boss cum husband's face lit up...but he was quick to cover it...
K: I..I won't let u down...
He said with lowered lashes for a change...

A: but u still have to earn my forgiveness...I am giving you another chance par aapne mujhe kuch bohot bure shad kahe hai...and I won't lie...I..I'm hurt...I really am...mujhe waqt lagega...vo..sab bhoolaane mein...
Kabir was dejected at the coldness in her voice but nodded nevertheless...

K: tumhe sabke saamne beizzat kiya hai na maine...toh ab sabke saamne tumhe tumhaara hak dunga main...
He said with determination...making her look at him...

A: aaj ke liye bas...itna bhaari sentence bolkar aap thak gaye honge! 
She teased...

K: Shut up! I'm still your boss, Ms Kashyap...
Kabir scolded sternly & Ananya pouted cutely in anger as they drove away...
A: Stone Sharma kahinke! 
She mummbled...

TBCπŸ˜ƒ

Precap: 

The receptionist, Yamini's eyes widened seeing Ananya dressed in the heavy red saree & jewellery...
Ananya had a confused pout on her face...
She was wearing his mother's saree...her jewellery...that to in KKN...

As she stepped inside the office room all eyes were on her...all sorts of stares came at her...happy, confused, annyed, irritated, adoring & even lust...

She spotted Kabir walking towards her...
He smiled a rare charming yet genuine smile at her...holding out his hand for her...

She almost gasped out loud seeing her mother, Armaan & Panditji standing behind Kabir...
Anita smiled at her daughter and indicated her to take Kabir's hand with her eyes...shocking Ananya...
Armaan gave his big sister a cheeky grin...

A: ye...sab...
She trailed off confused...seeing her friends with knowing smiles on their faces...she was further confused...
Manav was drooling over her shamelessly while Malvika was throwing daggers with her eyes at her...

Kh: Kabir...what's up with all this? Hum sab yaha jama kyu hue hai?
He asked...

Kabir only smirked in reply...
K: you'll know soon Khalid...
Kabir answered in the voice that made every girl go weak in her knees...yet as he spoke not once did he take his eyes off his beautiful wife...dressed simply yet so looking absolutely gorgeous & stunning...how he wished his mother was alive to see her daughter in law in her saree & jewellery...

K: maine sabko sab sach bata diya hai...
Kabir told her...

Seeing the knowing smiled of her friends & fanily...Ananya got tears in her eyes. ..tears of joy...
A huge burden was lifted off her shoulders. ..
Kabir had taken away the worry thst jad haunted her fir these 6 months... telling the truth to her dear ones!!!!

Without a second thought she sprinted across the room to him...throwing her arms around his neck...sobbing into the croom of his neck...dampening it...
As his cologne calmed her down, Kabir too made an effort to get his almost trembling hands to hold her...

But her next action shocked not only him but the whole of KKN...
Ananya cupped his jaw & kissed his cheek before burying her face back into his neck...leaving her husband wide eyed, shaken & rooted to the spot...transported straight to geaven with her simple kiss...before a dark red colour covered his face...

Edited by akyabiggestfan - 6 years ago
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
first happy birthday Minnie πŸ₯³
mind blowing chapter
uff kabir & his words always hurt ananya
glad that kabir wanted to give 1 chance to their marriage πŸ˜ƒ
uff 1 moment kabir hurt or anger ananya next moment he made her blush πŸ˜‰
like always that kamini malvika spoiled ananya mood 😑
wow kabir took stand for ananya which shocked her 😲
loll ananya told story abt her & kabir which was so funny but kabir was giving her angry look 🀣
god this good for nothing malvika & manav they r seriously sick 😑
glad kabir shouted at malvika when she comment on ananya πŸ‘
ouch Ronnie's heart broke knowing abt ananya's engagement πŸ₯Ί
her other got surprised 😲
oh god kabir once again hurt ananya & this time he crossed the limits 😑
its all happened bcoz of that bitch malvika 😑
so happy ananya answer back to kabir with equal anger πŸ‘
poor ananya this time she got hurt really badly πŸ₯Ί
kabir shouldn't have talk to her like that in front of everyone especially abt her papa 😑
uff after all those hurtful words he went to ask forgiveness 😑
ananya shouldn't have talk to kabir she should give him really hard time
wow he brought flowers for ananya πŸ˜ƒ
awe ananya again blush with kabir closeness 😳
so now kabir have to earn ananya's forgiveness he need to work hard
uff kaya again start fight πŸ˜†
wow precap look really interesting
kabir told everyone the truth & look like her will marry ananya once again in front of everyone πŸ€—
continue plz
aarushi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Mr and Mrs Blush Sharma...!!hayye
Loving it...
Thanks to that cheepdi Malvika...Kaya are marrying again!!
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
Sp8699 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update... waiting for next update... continue soon...