Originally posted by: manishapatro

Nice one...

Thanks a lot dear!!😳
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Prasu1095

Nice ud

Malavika kabhi nahi sudhregi...And ananya's comments on Malavika was superb,funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Kabir anu Ko expensive gift deraha hai...Aur daatbhi Raha hai😑😑
Waiting for next ud
Continue soon

Thanks a lot dear!!!!
Glad u like it...

Ps: you'll know everything in the next update that's coming in a minute!πŸ˜‰
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: manaalkhan

Aye aye captain..!πŸ˜‰

Minnie present here..!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What yrr Riii..! Again itna Rapchik update..! You will kill me with your writing one day haan..!πŸ˜ƒ
Okay where to start haan.? This chapter was full on fire..!
I loved loved loved it.!❀️

To see Kabir Sharma's so many shades in just one chapter.. only you can do it..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
It was nice to see Ananya caring for Kabir but still held on her self respect.
It was so hillarious to read that she actually appreciated Malvika(obviously in her mind,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) for making kabir eat the chillies. Ravan Sharma ko maza chakhaya..!🀣🀣

It was so Heartwarming yet heartwrenching at the same time to see Kabir-Monu's bond..πŸ₯Ί
Poor fellow has went through so much.. Hope he gets his oasis soon.

But that would be only possible if he let's his heart have it's own way, but this Akdu hotwa is too stubborn for his own good.. Please God & of course Rii,(πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) give him some buddhhi...πŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

And yeah The Jealous Sharma was a treat to read. Yaad agaya k wo biwi hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Finally he got to know he married Sudhir Kashyap's daughter. But yeh precap mein kya Raita Phailaya hai..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Ananya..! she is a sweetheart..❀️ ,But now after reading the precap to be very fair with Ananya..i have a request Rii..(only if you can make it happen, no forcing obviously its your story & you know better than me on how to mould it.😊)

I strongly want Ananya to stand her ground and play hard to get for Kabir Sharma in the future.! Because no matter what past Kabir had it doesn't give him the liability to treat Ananya like this. I understand he had some bad experiences but that doesn't mean he can judge others on basis of that.. it is strongly unbearable for me. So i want Ananya to make him pay for being such a stupid arse & not forgive him & accept him easily in the future. Because if it was an accidental wedding for Kabir, then so was it for Ananya & let's be honest that in our society it's always the girl who has to bear the brunt(sadly) *shaking me head*.πŸ₯± & He didn't give it a thought once that Ananya's whole life could be spoiled if this fiasco came out..! That was cruel. Anyhu' it's just a request.! All is upto you..

But whatever you do i am with you. This one was ammmaaazinggg chapter...❀️

P.S: yrr now you're embarrassing me. I can write but not so beautiful like you. Your stories stick direct to the heart.! And please haan i write these long comments to make you smile & feel appreciated not for making you cry.. dare you make my beautiful friend cry.. okay...😑

Hush khatam hua...πŸ˜†
Here's me,
Signing off..πŸ˜ƒ

Hi there!!! 

Again u started na...arrey yaar main itni bhi khaas nahi! ( expression like shinchanπŸ˜†πŸ˜›)

Awww...thanks a ton yaar...I feel so blessed to rwad this comment...
I love u yaar Minnie nahi matlab rukaakar hi chodegi! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

And well...about your concern about Ananya...
Well maine bohot kuch soch rakha hai...
Mrs Kabir Sharma Mr Kabir Sharma ko nachaayengi...aur nachaayengi aur thoda aur nachaayengi!!!😈

Don't worry...
Itni aasaani se Kabir ko bo maaf nahi karegi...

Just read on to find out darling!!!

Signing off too...
Your Ri!πŸ˜‰
akyabiggestfan thumbnail

Chapter 5: 

Kabir returned back to the party...lost in thought...but since the party was now a couple one, he needed to look for Ananya...

He found her hungrily wolfing down her dinner...

She was eating with so much innocence like food was the best thing that happened to her...this made a rare smile make its way onto Kabir's lips...

K: Hungry much...aren't we now Ms Kashyap?

He asked teasingly...

Ananya pouted at him inspite of her mouth being full of food...

Kabir found it cute would be an understatement...he found her way too adorable...sometimes even more than little Monu...

A: dekhiye aap agar soch rahe hai na ki main vo agyaakaari type ki patni hoon...then I'm sorry! 

Bhai apne se ye sab nahi hota ye sab!!!!

She exclaimed...shoving down some more of her dinner...

K: toh maine kab kaha ki bhooki raho mere liye...tum poora buffet khaali kardo meri bala se...

He spoke angrily...

How dare this girl break off his resolve & make him drool on her every action & loose himself in her beauty every single time!!!!

No wonder she was a beautiful woman but ever since he'd seen her he saw nothing else but her...

In his dreams she would hug him, kiss away all his pain & sooth him...

In his mails, or files he would see her pretty smiling face...

In the glass door of his cabin he would see her giggling...looking magnificent as she invited him to join her...

In the mirrors of the office, his car, home, everywhere he would see her...

In short he would see her all around him all the time...sans mirror or not...

Morover, his heart was hell bent on composing a book of poems about her phenomenal beauty & sweet nature...

Then he heard it!!!!

Her tinkling laughter...she made a cute naughty face at him...poking fun at him...

A: ye beech beech mein aap kho kaha jaate hai? Malvika ke sapno mein?

She asked with a playful giggle...

Kabir gagged mentally at the very thought of Malvika in his dreams...

That sick woman gave him creeps...couldn't ever keep her wandering hands to herself! Yuckkk!!

K: nahi...thinking of writing a book...101 ways to annoy Kabir Sharma...aap tareeke bata rahi hai na...vahi dimaag mein fix kar raha hoon...

He said sarcastically...

K: that too 101 ways to annoy Kabir Sharma until he explodes with anger...good enough?

Again that sinfully sweet & mesmerising laughter she laughed!

What wouldn't he give to hear it without a pause...all his life!!

All these thoughts were of his crazy heart which he realised was there when it beat thunderously against his rib cage as if to pop out to go to Ananya when he first saw her...

These thoughts made him frustrated...

He was not here in KKN...as the most powerful Editor-in-cheif of Asia to loose it all to a newly recruited junior reporter...

A woman had done enough good to him...to break him until he could barely see his own peices...

He needed none of this nonsense now...

A: offo phirse uss cheapdi ke sapno mein phir kho gaye aap! 

She really needed to stop pouting...nott!!! lest he'd seriously go mad with his heart ready to describe he pout in an elaborate poem...

K: kiske sapno mein...cheap...what?

He had a genuinely confused look on his handsome face...

A: hey bhagwaan!!!! Ye angreez na...sorry thank u toh choda...angreezi ka keeda chod gaye aur vo bhi aisa ki kuch aur samajh hi nahi aata aajkal ameer logo ko! 

K: fine! Forget it...like I care! 

He spat...

A: sss! Tch tch tch!! Kitni chidh chidh karte hai aap...pata hai..meri sweet si pyaari si bholi si bohot intelligent si aur thode se gusse waali maa kehti hai ki jab insaan ka pet khaali ho na toh gussa dimaag se nahi pet se shabd bankar nikalta hai...

K: um...I'm not hun...

His stomach choose to growl audibly demanding him to feed it right then...

Kabir gulped...turning a dark shade of crimson...right from head to toe...

Kabir blushed so furiously that Ananya swore she hadn't seen anything more adorable...

Kabir awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck...A: hawww! Liar liar pants on fire!!!!

Ananya smirked & teased him...making him gape...

K: what the...? Forget it...vaise tum Malvika ko...cheap...whatever it is kyu bulaati ho?

He asked...unable to hold his curiosity...

At this Ananya looked around cautiously & when she found no one was watching them she grinned mischievously & gestured him to come closer...

As if his letting his heart take control, he inched closer & she placed both her palms around her ear & whispered something in his ears...

For the first time in years, Kabir let out a throaty chuckle...shaking his head at her...

A: achcha sir suniye na! Main aapke liye dinner lau please please please???? Mera bachpan se sapna tha aapke saath...uh...

She blushed...

Kabir raised an eyebrow...

K: aap mere saath...?

He urged her to go on...

Ananya turned bright red & shook her head vigrously...

A: k..kuch nahi...

She mumbled & made a dash for the buffet area...

Ananya blushed a cute pink as she piled food into Kabir's plate...

In her college she had been the prettiest girl in there...who every male hit on & tried to flirt with or start a relationship with...but none had any effect on her...

Especially not like the hot, handsome, and greek god like hunk Kabir Sharma did...a man whose single smile or smirk made every girl go on her knees...her husband...

Kabir did things to her no one did...she had guys fir friends syre...Ronnie, Sunny & now even Rohan was among her closest friends...but Kabir was an altogether different story for her...

His single smile was enough to make her day...make her blush a dark red...

Yes...a hot rakshas that's what she chose to call him! 

She walked back to their table to see Malvika all over her husband...

Kabir looked bored & annoyed but wasn't shooing her away...

A: Cheapdi kahinki...ek Manav sir sambhalte nahi hai...Kabir sir par chadh rahi hai...

She muttered...

Kabir was brought of his sheer efforts to mot push away the owner's daughter stuck to him like a leech by the clearing of a throat...

Kabir found a disgusted looking Ananya standing with a plate of food...still looking like the most beautiful woman ever! 

Kabir groaned mentally due to his thoughts & quickly shoved Malvika away...shocking her...

Mal: Bab...

A: I'm sorry to interrupt your PDA...sir ye lijiye aapka khaana...

She literally slammed the plate before him..making him jump slightly...

K: thank u...ek minute...

He stared at the plate overflowing with food...but each item was carefully selected as in being non-spicy...

His heart was overjoyed by the care but he shrugged it away as usual...

His eyes widened at the quantity of food in the plate...

K: main tumhe lagta kon hoon?...insaan...ya..kon? Itna nahi khaata main...

He exclaimed...

A: rakshas...

Ananya mummbled with her eyes narrowed to slits...

Kabir raised an eyebrow at her...

K: I beg your pardon...could u go again?

Kabir asked rather too formally...but his tone was sarcastic & arrogant...

A: body dekhkar toh lagta hai poora kaam karke phir raat gym mein bitaate hai...I thought itna fuel toh lagega?

She muttered but he heard her...

K: fuel? Main koi gaadi hoon jise tum petrol pilaaogi?

Ananya rolled her eyes...

A: bhalaai ka toh zamaana hi nahi raha! Aur aap janna chahte na main aapko kya samajhti hoon?...toh suniye...aap 21st century ke Ravan hai...( whispers to herself) aur main zabardasti ki Mandodri...

K: well thank u Ms Kashyap...Ravan was a learned & diplomatic person...

Ananya grit her teeth as he smirked arrogantly at her...charming her & making her want to punch him at the same time...

Kabir saw her pout cutely & storm off...she really needed to stop pouting...that cutely! 

Malvika smiled seductively & bent to take Kabir's plate...bending enough to give him a view of her feminine assets...

Kabir didn't even look at her...he royally ignored her as he started eating...

Mal: Kabir...

Malvika purred making Kabir look at her as he chewed on the food that his heart declared was tasty since Ananya served it for him...

K: yes Malvika...can I help u?

He asked as he continued to eat ever so well manneredly...

Mal: 9h c'mon baby! Why are u being so formal...afterall now I'm your gir...

K: colleague...

Kabir completed her curtly...

Malvika looked cross but still spoke up...

Mal: that stupid reporter doesn't even know what u like...ye kyu khaa rahe ho tum? Wait...leave this...I'll bring u something you'll like...

She said coyly & Kabir felt like gagging...

K: no..the person u call stupid has taken efforts to ensure that the food isn't spicy because it doesn't suit me...I value her efforts greatly Malvika & I'll finish every bit of this! 

He blurted out...stunned at the first slip of tongue of his life...

He awkwardly cleared his throat...still ignoring the pissed off Malvika...

Later that night...

After the party 

Kabir sat leaning back on his rotating chair...

His tie loosened & hair dishevelled indicating that he had run hus hands through them several times...

He was staring at something intently...

It was the holy black beaded mangalsutra that bound him & Ananya together...

P: himmat nahi hui na? Ise phenke ki?

He looked up hearing a voice & saw his teacher & guide looking at him..

K: arrey sir...aiyye na...I thought u.left the party...

P: nahi..mujhe ek call karna tha...

Panditji placed a hand on Kabir's shoulder as they settled down on the couch...

P: kyu ye dewaare todte nahi Kabir? Tumhaare saath jo ussne kiya uski saza khudko kyu dena chahte ho?

Trust me...Ananya bohot achchi ladki hai...use mouka dene mein harz hi kya hai?

K: mouka? Taaki phirse ek aur aurat mujhe jerta jaagta mazaak bana jaaye? Mere itne chote tukde kare ki main unhe sametna toh kya dekh bhi na pau?

Kabir asked harshly...

Panditji smiled...

P: Kabir beta...trust me whenI tell u that you are a gem of a person...yaha par kisi bhi aur mard se kai guna zyaada achchai aur sachchai hai tumhaare dil mein...

News ki dunia mein aakar achche achcho fil naam aur shohrat ki bhook mein kaala hojaata hai...par tumhaara bilkul saaf hai...

You do deserve to be happy & I can see that Ananya makes u happy...Kabir tumhe lagta hai ki main nahi dekhta ki kaise tum usse chup chupkar dekhkar muskuraate ho...aur apna dil behlaate ho?

Uss anjaane mein daant dene par tumhe kitna bura lagta hai...kisi aur aadmi ka uski taraf dekhte hi sabse gruesome aur brutal murder plan karne lagte ho?

Its ok to admit that u like her...tumhaari patni hai vo...and u have all the right to admire her, love her...but not treat her the way u are...

Uske assooan se usse zyaada tumhe takleef hoti hai Kabir phir kyu? 

Beta main samajhta hoon ki tumhara kal achcha nahi tha...par zaroori toh nahi na ki tumhaara aaj aur aanewaala kal bhi vaisa hi ho?

Ananya is the best one for u...arrey mere bachpan ke dost ki beti hai...mere saamne paida hui...badi hui...she's an angel aur tumhaare har ghaav ki dava bhi...just give her..mgive your life one chance...I'm sure you won't regret it...

Kabir nodded solemnly...

K: shayad aap sahi hai...vo ladki theek thaak hai...par aapne mujhe bataya kyu nahi ki vo Sudhir Kashyap ki beti hai?

P: kyunki main jaanta hoon...ki Sudhir Kashyap ki tum kitni izzat karte ho...he's your idol as a good human...par main nahi chahta ki ye sochkar tum unki beti ko apnao...

K: Ms Kashyap agar Ananya Sudhir Kashyap hai toh vo buri ho hi nahi sakti...haan thodi...nahi poori paagal hai...but nevermind...

P: I'm so happy for u Kabir...ab tum kya karoge?

K: kya? I'll ask her to move in with me...phir apne ghar mein mental hospital kholunga...pehle use admit karunga aur phir khud admit hojainga kyunki uske saath rehte rehte main toh vaise hi paagal hojaunga...

Both chuckled at this...

K: lekin sir ye main sirf aapke kehne par kar raha hoon...and it will be better if doesn't expect me to love her and other nonsense...because I love only myself & my power & position...

He said with a smirk...

Panditji nodded and hugged him...

P: ( in his mind) You already love Ananya unconditionally Kabir...tumhe bohot jald ye manna hoga ki tum usse tabse pyaar karte ho jabse tumne use dekha hai...uss din college mein...

He smiled meaningfully...

Next Morning: 

Khu: waah Kabir! Yaar aaj tere saath jogging karje maza aagaya...varna ye police ki duty! Excersise toh hoti hi nahi...aajkal choro ko bhi gaadi mein baithkar pakadte jo hai! 

Inspector Khurraana laughed...

Kabir smirked...dressed in a tight black vest & track pants he looked absolutely killer...the vest showed off much more of his built...

K: main toh roz aata hoon bhai...tu hi haath nahi aata! 

Kabir said...slapping his shoulder playfully...

Just then he heard the sweetest voice ever...

A: Ronnie yaar! I'm tired...main paani laana bhool gayi...

She said with a cute pout...

Kabir saw Ananya dressed in a tight black tank top & pants...her curly hair was tied up into a ponytail...drops of sweat trickled down her golden skin...making her look enthreal to him...

But was annoyed him was Ronnie's hand on the bare part of her shoulder...

Ro: Anu...tu ruk...main tere liye paas ki shop se paani lekar aata hoon...

Ananya nodded & sat down on a nearby bench...

Just then Kabir spotted Manav behind an adjacent tree...he was looking at Ananya & grinning while talking on the phone...

On reaching closer Kabir heard what he was saying...

M: bohot khub Pandeyji! Aap unn nakli gundo ko itni jaldi mangwa kaise liye? Plan?...arrey humaara master plan kahiye! Master plan!!! Ye nakli gunde Ananya ko chedenge aur phir hogi asli hero ki entry yaani humaari...Manav Gupta ki entry! 

Ananya mujhpar flat hojaiyegi...aur phir  vo meri...aur phir uske talent se Editor-in-cheif ki kursi toh mil hi jaayegi! 

He grinned crookedly...

Kabir's blood boiled hearing Manav's dirty plan...

Khurraana strode upto his bestie & found him shaking him with fury...red with anger...

Khu: Oye! Tujhe kya hua bhai?  

Kabir growled & smashed the bottle in his hand onto the ground...so hard that there was a big crack in it...

Khu: bechaari bottle! 

Khurraana winced...

Khu: Kabir...yaar kuch toh bol...

Kabir was about to reply when he heard...

A: main cheez badi hoon sakt sakt! Dobaara agar mujhe dikhe na tumlog toh masr maarke tumlogo ko cheez bana dungi! 

He heard Ananya's firm, lovely voice...

He was about to head to beat the l8ving lights out of the men daring to even think of touching HIS wife...

But what he saw next made him proud...

Ananya kicked on guy right on his sensitive area & punched another sqaure in his jaw...

Meanwhile someone tapped Kabir on the shoulder...

K: Khalid tum?

Kh: oh hey Kabir! Out for a jog this morning!

He asked cheerfully...

Kabir nodded briefly before heading towards Ananya followed by Khalid & Khurraana...

Khalid watched with a dropped jaw as Ananya beat the 7 bulky guys black & blue single handedly...

Kabir couldn't be prouder of Ananya as she finally beat up the last guy until he couldn't get up...

A: Agli baar kisi bhi ladki...ya kisiko bhi dekha na toh aisa gayab karungi ki Google search engine ko naani yaad ajaayegi...par dhoondh nahi paayega tum logo ko! 

Aur tum! Langooro ki toli ke ring leader...chup chap apni Langooro ki toli sameto aur chalte bano aur ainda dikhaayi mat dena varna agar mera mood badal gaya toh...

She cracked her wrists & the visibly bulky men trembled like leaves...

" m..m..m..m..ma..maa...f...kar...do...ma..dam!"

The leader of the hired goons mumbled somehow...

He & his gang was scurrying away when Kabir caught his collar & whispered into his ear...

K: She's mine! Vo sirf meri hai samjhe...dobaara uske basrein socha bhi toh...

He growled...his eyes were dark with rage...

It was his heart in complete control...

The man trembled more...mumbling uncountable apologies...making Kabir push him away harshly before the others noticed...

Khu: waah waah ma'am! Kya bahaduri dikhaayi hai aapne! Agar har bhartiya naari aapki tarah hui toh police ko kisi baat ka dar hi nahi hota!!! 

Ananya smiled the smile which made Kabir's heart flutter...

A: thank you! 

Kh: uh...wow...dear...I mean those were some terrific moves...

Khalid was still baffled...

A: thank you Khalid  sir...par aise kamine bohot theek kiye hai maine!

She said...

She was slender & perfect yet strong! 

Beauty with brains & strength!!

Kabir admired...

Just then Manav came running in...all set to be hero but stopped short seeing everyone there...

M: uh..aap...sab? Vo kaha gaye?

A: kon? Gunde? Aapko kaise pata? Unhe aapbe bheja tha?

Ananya enquired & Kabir looked away to hide his laughter...

His stomach was aching & his face was red due to the mad bout of laughter he was trying to control...

Manav looked shocked...

M: uh...kya? Partner! Kabhi nahi! Arrey vo...maine dekha na unn gundo ko tumhe jhelte hue...so...

Ananya raised an eyebrow...

A: aapne dekha tha unhe mujhe chedte hue? Phir bhi aap jhade hi the!!! Useless males I tell u! Saare ke saare nalayak nikamme aur gadhe!

He exclaimed angrily making bit his lip lest he'd chuckle...especially at Manav's face...of ehich the colour had drained off...

A: meri chappal bhi toot gayi! 

She pouted like a baby the next moment...Instantly softening Kabir...

She walked a few steps & tripped...falling straight into Kabir's arms...

Beautiful hazel eyes met deep chocolate brown ones...and wait...they were filled with care?

K: Ms Kashyap...do kadam bhi nahi chal sakti aap?

He teased & Ananya puffed her cheeks up...

She glared at Kabir who was shaking his head at her in exasperation...

A: Youu!!!!

She lunged towards him & fell again...but was held by a pair of strong arms...

This time she gasped as Kabir did the unexpected...making her gasp...

He scooped her up in his arms...luckily Khalid had left or he would have fainted...

A: ye aap kya kar rahe hai?

She gasped as he adjusted her in his arms & started walking...

Khu: arrey Kabir!!! Ye bottle...

K: meri taraf se guft rakhle! 

Khurraana looked at the bottle as Kabir disappeared from his sight with Ananya...

Khu: waah! Ab Delhi Police ka Senior Inspector Arun Khuraana choro ko chodkar iss bottle ka antim sanskaar karunga! Waah!!! 

He exclaimed...

Meanwhile Kabir was heading towards his car which he luckily brought to the park that day...being tired to walk all the way to the park from his house...

K: ek baat batao...bachpan se paagal ho ya abhi hi...?

He asked teasingly making Ananya glare at him...

A: What the...!!! Youuu...

She hit his chest with her tiny fists...only making him chuckle...

K: nice massage Ms Kashyap! 

He winked at her & she puffed up her cheeks cutely...as he buckled her up in the passenger seat..and then himself before driving away...

Meanwhile Ronnie who had returned ages ago with water for Ananya saw her in Kabir's arms & then watched them drive away with a dejected look before walking away...

Later that Morning...

KKN...

Kabir's cabin...

Kabir took out a bag from his laptop bag...it was a small shopping bag...

K: Ladkiyon ko yahi sab chahiye hota hai...I know...I hope this fits her though...uska size bhi pata nahi tha...na poochne ya dhoondhne ka time mila...not that I care! But yes...Sudhir Kashyap jaise bhale aadmi ki beti ki zindagi main batbaad nahi hone de sakta...

He thought with a sight...

He had wanted to enquire her size when he met her in the park & dropped her home too...but simply couldn't make himself to ask her...

Thankfully the salesgirl at the shop had helped him a bit...but still he could only hope the ring would fit Ananya...

He walked to door of his cabin & found Ananya with Richa & Trisha in her cubicle...

K: Ms Kashyap...in my cabin noww!!! 

His loud voice boomed throughout the Office room...

Ananya sighed...

A: subah subah konsi gutti peeke aate hai ye! 

She muttered making Trisha & Richa laugh...

Ri: ab jaa! in his cabin now! 

The three of them shared a laugh & Ananya went to the cabin...

A: aapne mujhe bulaaya sir? 

Ananya asked sweetly...no matter how rude or arrogant he was...Kabir Sharma was her hero! 

K: toh aap kabhi knock karna nahi seekhengi...kyu?

Kabir asked in a cold voice...without looking up from the file he was reading...

K: khair...

He continued...

K: aap vaha side table par co bag hai use le aiyye...

He told her...still into the file...

Ananya shrugged nonchalantly & brought the bag...

A: sir ye lijiye...

She forwarded the bag to him but Kabir spoke...

K: good...now there's a box in it...remove it...

Ananya put her hand into the bag & took out a tiny red gift wrapped box with a small silver bow on it...   

K: kholiye use...

He told her just as she opened her mouth to ask him what it was...

Ananya carefully opened it...it was a velvet box...

She opened the box to see the most brilliant & stunning diamond ring ever......it was a solitaire with a sparkling diamond surrounded by several small diamonds in an almost floral pattern, it didn't look gaudy nor too simple....it was classy, elegant yet simple....it was perfect! 

Kabir smirked hearing her gasp...

Women will be women! All they want is expensive gifts...

K: I hope u like it...

Kabir was said rather than asking...

A: sir...u don't have to spend on me..i...

Kabir shot out of his seat...

K: look I know all you women too well...tumhe yahi chahiye...paise aur mehenge toufe...

Ananya gave him an angry look...

TBC😳

Precap: 

A: ab bas! Its enough...I don't care what u call me...oppurtunist, gold digger ya desperate...its just enough...I hate u Kabir Sharma & I want nothing to do with u!!! 

Ananya shouted...

Her beautiful eyes were bloodshot & face red as streams of tears trickled down her cheeks endlessly...

She was sobbing painfully & Kabir fekt like dying for being the reason for it...

K: Ananya...

A: its enough! Mujhe...mujhe...aapka kuch nahi chahiye! 

She screamed...pulling at the engagement ring on her finger...

Apparently it was tight on her finger...

But Ananya in her anger tugged & twisted it...

She pulled and pulled...ignoring the shsrp carvings that dug into her skin...drawing out blood...

Kabir gasped...

K: Ananya...please...rehne do na..ye...

A: NO!!! 

She warned him dangerously...

Edited by akyabiggestfan - 4 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First of all so sorry for not commenting on stories before 
But I tell you di , Ye engineering ki Padhai Mujhe time nahi degi Ye Mujhe Aaj pata chala 
Anyway as always awesome and fantastic update 
Loved it to the core 
Oh o Kabir misunderstood Ananya 
Hope Sab jaldi thik Ho Dono ki life and they reunite 
Continue soon di and thanks for the pm 
KnowItAllSwott thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Aye aye Riii..!
Minnie is present.!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Like i always say, what a dhansoo Khidkitod update..!
Give me your hands i wanna kiss them..πŸ˜† Meri talent ki bhandaar..😳😳

I loved the chapter.!
Haayyee.. i think Sarcasm is Kabir Sharma's second name..🀣 Huh..! never mind i love this hotness ki dukaan in all avtaars..!☺️🀣

Nobody.. i repeat Nobody messes with lady bahubali Ananya Kashyap.. baap re. Kya chandi roop dekhme ko milaa re..!πŸ€ͺKabir babu zara bach ke rehiye gaa..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Manav Gupta.. plan flop.. no problem keep trying wrong no.. your time is anyway not precious..πŸ˜†
Lol.. cheapdii.. Hayye Annika aur uski language..🀣

Kabir kabir kabirr.. Pandit ji wasted so much energy on samjhaofying you but your stupid brain.. Aaahh.. i hope Ananya baby serves you right for this Sooner..

PRECAP is so bloody Intriguing Riii..! Updaye this story ASAP.. smjhi ya smjhaon..😑

Anyhu' meri bakwas yahan pe khatam hoti hai.. now you can relax..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

P.S: Dare you cry.. i don't comment so you get emotional okay...😑 You have to smile while reading my comments. Its necessary...😈

Signing off..β€οΈπŸ€—