Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: KashishJ

Wow cool one . 

Shaurya criminal don. He will rock here .

Update soon๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you Kaash๐Ÿค—

Will update soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thabassum..

Okay this was really an surprise ...

Rich and political background ?
Killed the god father ?
Scary ...but new !
Great start ...โญ๏ธ

Lol is he sounding powerful or not๐Ÿ˜†
Thank you dear๐Ÿ˜ณ
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PristineSoul

Congratulations on yet another story!!
The plot is interesting.. I always like dangerous Shaurya with a soft spot for Mehek. 

IAM trying something new ...hope I can do justice with the plot..thank you Roma ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Shamz15 thumbnail
Prologue :
Lol I don't know why iam updating this and when will this scene come in the story...๐Ÿ˜‰ But I can manage to write this small part ๐Ÿ˜›

Mahek was sitting on a bed in a dark room, wearing her bridal dress , her mouth and hands were tied and she was tired after trying to free herself from hours ...her hairs were messed and her mascara was spread over her face ...she was about to faint when she heard someone opening the door...she tried to look but at the person but couldn't see because of darkness...he came near Mahek and freed her hands ...I will remove that cloth from your mouth also if you promise me that you will not shout again...Mahek nodded her head in agreement as she didn't had any energy left to shout or any argument...but she realized she had heard this voice before... he took out his mobile and kept the light on her face and removed the cloth...in the process Mahek can see his eyes and was trying to remember where she had seen him before...After removing the person opened the lights of the room and turned towards Mahek ..she looked at him confusingly and questioned..who the hell are you and why did you kidnapped me from my wedding?? He came near her and wispered in her ears that he is her would be husband... Shaurya Khanna  , Mahek eyes turned red ...why do you want to marry me ...I don't even know you..she shouted , You know me Mahek , Infact no one in the world knows me better than you he said with a smirk...and took out some legal documents ... what are these papers ?? she asked with a confusion... Nothing jaan I need a small signature of your's on this after which you will be my legally wedded wife ...he said  lifting and kissing her hand and handed her the pen...She stared him with eyes full of haterdnes..I never sign on this paper...she shouted back...Jaan do it willingly else I have other ways to get this signed...and iam sure you don't want to make it complicated for me...he said making her hold the pen...I will die here but iam going to sign this papers..Mahek declared .
Edited by Shamrouz - 6 years ago
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Oh ho Sham another story.. Wow n here you are gonna show Shaurya as an underworld Don. Isn't he acting like one already, bossing around n making people dance on his tunes.. Never complaining coz we somehow like him when he does to ppl like Ajay n Mandar. 
I m sure ur updates ll still b faster than the other writers. 
All the best!! 
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘ sounds amazing Sham can't wait to read it
About the updates we will see about that ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Oh ho Sham another story.. Wow n here you are gonna show Shaurya as an underworld Don. Isn't he acting like one already, bossing around n making people dance on his tunes.. Never complaining coz we somehow like him when he does to ppl like Ajay n Mandar. 

I m sure ur updates ll still b faster than the other writers. 
All the best!! 

Shri have you read the prologue๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah getting inspired from his latest version ๐Ÿคฃ
Can't promise anything about the speed of the update...may be we can have a competition on laziness๐Ÿ˜†
Thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ
linlin1911 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yippee.. 
First to comment on prologue..
Can't wait for next update..
Loved the plot scenario..

Edited by linlin1911 - 6 years ago
Nandu0123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow di awesome
It's really really interesting ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
After reading prologue I can't wait for chapter 1 
Ok after chatting with her he loves her ๐Ÿ˜ณ
He want to make her his by hook or cork ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Continue soon di ๐Ÿค—
I wish jiju give a new mobile asap then we get our daily updates ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Harmankav thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting one congratulations for new ff. Pls continue soon this one n other one also as I m dying to read them.