KaYa FF: An Accidental Wedding~2! ~||Chapter 23: Page 67||~ - Page 9

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by manaalkhan

Hey Riii.😊 Sorry for being latr yr.!
Anyhu' what a dhansoo update yr..loved every bit of it.πŸ˜†
Ufff my Sarcasm Queen.. maar dalaaa.!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ek dum khidkitod. Nhi nhi Darwazatod.. aaah nevermind you're anyway best..πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Ananya my darling is so so cute..!😳 Come on baby is heartless hotwa ko maza chakhana hai..☺️🀣🀣
Malvikaaa.! God i so hate this bloody woman..!πŸ₯±
But what Happened to my hottie. Uski choice itni third class kaise hogyi k is cheapdii k sth dinner krne chala gya.. Rii you better make Kabir Sharma get a grip on himself, i can't see my hottie with that Malvika nor my baby getting hurt by this handsome rakhshas's actions.🀣

Sorry i am bit high today on Ishqbaaz.. don't mind.!πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£

all in all i laaaved the chapter.! And one more thing, Don't be so modest haan, you know you're a great writer yourself. One should realize the worth he/she has. At least you are mine fav since i joined IF. Do you know yours Arranged marriage mein pyaar was the first ever thing i had read on IF & since then there's no stop to your commendable talent. Keep going gurrl.!❀️

Much love.!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hiii! 
Oh c'mon I'm not modest haan! Tu aise hi mujhe chane ke jhaad par chadha rahi hai!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
You are much better a writer than me!!!😳
Anyways...
You know...these longgg longgg longgg comments of yours... I just fall in love with them!!!! 
They are so special & inspirational for me! 

I get tears in my eyes...thinking maybe my wtiting is good enough for a busy medical student like u to take out time to read it & leave such lengthy & wonderful, priceless comments!!! 

Yaarrr! Minnie I can't thank u enough!!! 
Now read this update that I'm posting...and give me an even longer comment...I love you talk...its not rant...
Khabardaar agar meri dost ke baarein mein aisa bola toh...😑

πŸ˜†πŸ€—

Lotsss of love...
Your Ri!πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by cuteariya

Superb update 
Wow sunny Ronnie Richa & Trisha also join KKN
Ananya was really happy seeing them
Loll kaya never ending tashan they always get into fight 
Wow Kaya working together in case for the first time ananya was really excited 
Awe kabir got impressed with ananya brilliant mind 
Oh hell those bloody monsters malvika & manav came to disturb Kaya 
Eww kabir went to have dinner with that malvika who never leave any chance to touch kabir
But kabir couldn't take ananya out of his mind he was thinking all the time abt her
Love ananya & pandit ji conversation 
Loll ananya & her funny logic 
Pandit ji want Kaya to give chance to their marriage 
I feel really bad for kabir how much he suffered from his past
That's why he isn't ready to let anyone to enter in his life 
Now ananya is determination to break the wall which kabir builds around him & make him happy 
Hope ananya will success to bring kabir out of his horrible past
Wow Kaya moment was so cute both got some passionate moment 
Wow precap look Really interesting as kabir will get to know ananya is sudhir kashyap daughter 
Continue plz

Thank u sooo much dear for the longgg comment! 
I really appreciate it!!! 
I'm glad u like the update...

Keep reading!!!! 
I'm about to update!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by cuteariya

Update soon riya 

Updating in a minute!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
 Chapter 4: 

Kabir walked out of his cabin, speaking on the phone when he spotted Ananya...
Panditji had engulfed her in a fatherly hug & she was beaming ear to ear...
His heart somewhere was soothed seeing that splendid smile of hers...

Khalid walked over to Panditji to shake hands who looked at Ananya...hugging him tight & smiled affectionately before hugging her with one hand & offering the other to Khalid for a handshake...

Kh: I assume...you guys know each other?
He asked rather inquisitively as Malvika kept rolling her eyes...

P: haan...Ananya...meri beti jaisi hai...actually beti hai...vaise toh mere best friend ki beti hai par mere liye toh sagi beti se badhkar hai...I assume u take good care of her here?
He asked in a mock stern manner making Khalid laugh...

A: well...he's my second father...mere humesha se do pita rahe hai...mere papa ke jaane ke baad inhone hi mujhe bada kiya hai...so all the credit of my success goes to him...
She beamed...making Panditji affectionately stroke her hair...

Mal: oh...is that why u topped & got a job so easily in a big shot channel like KKN...kyunki jis college ka humaare saath tie up hai uske principal aur trusty ko tum personally jaanti ho...

Ananya only smirked at this...
A: You see Malvika...MA'AM! I don't owe people any explanation about what I do & don't...infact ye job bhale hi mera dream job hai par literally mujhse haath jodkar KKN join karne ki request aapki management ne ki hai...
She said arrogantly & Malvika fumed...unable to say further...

Kabir who had heard all of this smirked...
K: very well Ms Kashyap...looks like its going to interesting working with a mirror if my younger self...

Later...

The pooja had ended & all of the staff was having lunch that Khalid had arranged for...

Ananya was ecstatic as she cracked the case she & Kabir had been working on the day before...

Letting out a joyful squeal that made her colleagues give her a quizzical look she bounced up the stairs to Khalid's cabin where all seniors were having lunch...

Khalid's cabin: 

Ananya stood by the door...with a hand raised to knock when she saw a particular scene...

Mal: baby...I made u this...here try it! 
Malvika scooped up a big spoonful of some food item & literally shoved it into Kabir's mouth which he had opened to protest...

Kabir chewed...unable to spit it out...it would be rude! Not that he cared! But still...
Ananya frowned seeing Kabir's eyes pop out & his mouth hang open as he panted heavily...his face turning dark red & he restlessly looked here and there...oblivious to his curious colleagues...without wasting a moment she bolted downstairs...

P: Kabir...tum theek ho beta?
He asked worriedly...rubbing Kabir's shoulder & frowned as tears flowed down his gasping student's face...

Kabir vaguely nodded his head...
The next moment the room echoed with soft tinkles of anklets as Ananya ran into the room...

She had gone downstairs & returned with a plain white glass jar with the KKN logo...
She thumped it onto the table & hastily handed Kabir her water bottle...thanking her stars...luckily her notes & various other papers pertaining to the lead were in her bag pack hence she had bought it along...

She rubbed soothing circles on Kabir's back as he greedily sipped water from her bottle...drop by drop...
He sighed in relief when he downed the entire bottle...

Ananya without another thought settled down next to him &  cupped his face...wiping the tears away & pulled him in her arms...
Kabir was sure he was in heaven as Ananya's feminine scent angulfed his senses...
Her fingers were doing magic in his hair & for oncr he gave up & closed his eyes...allowing himself to rest in her arms...

Ananya let a still panting Kabir lean against her while she gave Khalid & Malvika a skeptical look...
A: aisa kya khila diya inhe? Malvika vaguely pointed to the dish she fed Kabir...

She gasped at the curry like dish full of red chillies...
A: ohhh! 
She gasped...
A: You feed him a whole red chilli! 
She exclaimed...
But smirked secretly...
A: ( in her mind) achcha hi hua! mujhe dinbhar daantte phatkaarte rehte hai na...achchi band baj gayi inki! 
She thought with a sulky pout...

Ananya frowned seeing a few tears roll down Kabir's cheeks & naughtily spoke...
A: arrey arrey sir! khaana pasand nahi aaya toh koi baat nahi...roiyye mat!!! shhh! good boy! 
She shushed him like a baby...

Kabir gave Ananya a pointed look but that only made her giggle...

A: ek minute...
She said as she grabbed the jar she'd brought...
With a spoon she scooped out its contents...

A: mooh kholiye na...
She requested cutely & Kabir surprisingly opened his mouth...actually out of surprise & confusion but Ananya fed him a spoonful of the contents of the jar...

K: Shakkar! 
Kabir exclaimed as he reluctantly ate it...m
A: hmm...now say aaa! 

K: aa...what the...??

Ananya giggled & fed him more...
A: lijiye...aur thodi der ke liye thoda thoda karke khaate rahiye...you'll feel better...

Kabir awkwardly nodded & Panditji smiled...
Ananya all of a sudden burst out laughing...making all the seniors give her quizzically looks...

Mal: have u lost it or something?

A: nahi...bas...ek saath do opposites ko dekh liya?

P: matlab beta?

A: arrey...sugar is so sweet & Kabir sir is...uh...kadwe! So sweet & bitter together! 
She giggled childishly but narrowed her eyes at Malvika...
A: look who's talking...who herself doesn't have it!!!! 
She mummbled but loud enough for Malvika to hear it...

Khalid's face was a perfect " O" as Manav snickered...
Kabir smirked as Ananya walked away...
Malvika however was left fuming...

P: Ananya abhi bachchi hai...uski baat dilpar mat lijiye...she just found u a bit rude...
Panditji informed & Malvika scoffed...

Kabir however had a sweet smile on his face as he ate more of the sugar...
It was sweet...but not sweeter than something else or rather someone else...
Ms Kashyap!

Kabir waited in the lobby patiently for the person whom he loved the most in the world ( of course apart from Ananya!πŸ˜‰)
The receptionist was staring at him like he was peice of fresh juicy meat disgusted him to the core...

Re: umm..sir may I help u?
She asked in an wooing tone...

K: no thanks...
Kabir said curtly making him try to pout...but nothing could match Ananya's cute pout...
Wait...Kabir Sharma stop it! 
Kabir chided himself...

K: ( in his mind) I was right! All women are the same...just like her...
He thought harshly...remembering his not so memorable past...

However his expression of disgust softened in that of pure love & care...
Kabir wanted to grin seeing the receptionist's face when a squealing ball of joy jumped into his arms only to be showered by numerous kisses & a big bear hug from him...

Scooping up the giggling baby in his arms Kabir kissed his nose...
K: I missed u...
He said with the best pout he could manage...

The baby giggled...
" Mee tooo!!!" 
He squealed...smacking a loud kiss on Kabir's cheek...

K: I love u...
He whispered...hugging the peice of his heart...
K: someone looks handsome! 
He complimented the little boy who giggled...

Mo: chaachu! main abhi small baby hoon so I'm not hand...some...I'm cute...cutie pie! aaj humaara annual day hai na! ishiliye pehna hai!! 
He exclaimed...earning a husky chuckle from Kabir...

K: hmm...par ab toh problem hogayi! 
Kabir said with a  mock serious look! 
Monu innocently tugged onto his blazer...
Mo: kya hua chaachu?
Monu asked with a pout...

Kabir smiled adoringly at him...
K: ab itne chotu se dulhe ke liye...itni choti dulhan kaha se lau?
He exclaimed & Monu laughed...Kabir joined him...nuzzling his nose with his...

Mo: chaachu...
K: haan baby?
Kabir answered lovingly...

Mo: mujhe...yaad hai...jab main small baby tha tabhi aap bhi mummy papa aul mele saath rehte the na...phil aap chale kyu gaye? 
Mumma ne bola ki aap bad boy ho!
Aap bad boy ho?

Kabir's heart crumbled into tiny peices hearing his little 4 year old nephew's innocent query...
Nevertheless he smiled sadly...
K: aapko lagta hai ki aapke Kabir chaachu bad boy hai?
He asked gently...& immediately Monu shook his head in a no...

Mo: nahi nahi...aap toh sabse good boy ho! aap mujhe bohot love karte ho! gifts laate ho! kissie bhi dete ho!
He giggled...

Mo: East or West Kabir chaachu is the best!
He squealed & continued to squeal & giggle as Kabir attacked him with a million kisses & tickles...

Mo: Chaachu basss!!!! 
He panted...
Mo: abhi aap jao! meri turn aane waali hai! mujhe jaana hai...

K: hmm...aap rona nahi...ok?
Mo: okay chaachu! bye bye chaachu! 

K: I love u my sweet baby! 
Kabir cooed...giving him one last kiss...

Mo: bye bye! 
Monu waved at him...

But Kabir made a cute baby face...puckering his lower lip out like the cutest ducky ever...
K: What? No kiss for Kabir? 
He whined...dramatically & scrunched his eyes...placing a hand on his heart...his lower lip trembled...he pretended like it did...

Instantly two tiny arms were thrown around his neck & a big kiss was planted on his cheek...
K: sirf ek?
He made a puppy face...Monu gave him another...

K: sirf do?
He asked with the same face...

K: sirf teen?

K: sirf chaar?

K: sirf paanch?

He kept asking and Monu was give him a kiss...
Finally he slapped his forehead...

Mo: offo chaachu! aapki teachel ne aapko nahi sikhaaya ki laa..laach..buri bala hai! 

Kabir gaped at the tiny man in his srms before proceeding to tickle him...
K: achcha? aisa kya?
He grinned & Monu giggled...

K: ok bye...
Kabir waved...
Mo: bye bye!!! 
Monu waved back

Evening...

All was set for KKN's 10th Annivwrsary party...it was all about a grand affair organised by none other than Khalid...

Mal: hey Kabirr! 
Malvika purred...throwing her arms around Kabir...kissing his cheek in a manner she found sensous...
Ignoring the fact that he didn't feel anything like he felt when Ananya was even a little close to him...not even touching him...but nevertheless the less he decided to play along...planting a breif as if hurried peck on Malvika's cheek...who was too lost in him to realise it...

K: you look beautiful darling! 
He mumbled & walked away...leaving Malvika to drool on his backside if not front...

Kh: Kabir...my boy! Look how hansome u look today! 
The party was formal...and Kabir looked killer in a plain white shirt with a black coat & black tie...! 

T: Seriously sirr!!! aaj KKN ki saari ladkiyaan behosh hone waali hai!!!!!
She said dreamily & Kabir smirked...his deadly charming smirk...

But in no time his smirk was wiped off his face...he stood there with his mouth going dry...his eyes wide & a lost look on his face...

Panditji meanwhile was with Khalid and a few other seniors & board of directors...
Kh: um...this is Priya...she's a love expert & she's starting a special show with us...

M: thats wonderful...
Manav beamed...ever ready to flirt with beautiful women...

Pr: so...aap log pyaar ke baarein mein?
The woman asked...twirling a strand of hair around her finger...

M: well love...is happiness...beauty...
He said while looking at Malvika with fake love...

Pr: ok...do u guys believe in love at first sight?

Kh: oh yesss! I mean its sooo dreamy & fairytale likeee!!!!!.

Panditji on the other hand was busy watching his favourite student's face...
Kabir watched absolutely smitten as Ananya passed by him...giggling with Richa...

Panditji could see love shining in Kabir's eyes...he could tell that Kabir had fallen hard for Ananya...
The look on Kabir's face when he bumped into Ananya for the first time was enough for him to tell that Kabir had fallen in love with Ananya...deeply...that too love at first sight...

But he knew why Kabir was refusing to acknowledge his feelings...he was both scarred & scared...
Kabir was afraid to love...afraid to face a heart break yet again...
But Ananya was exactly what Kabir needed...the breadth of fresh air in his suffocating life...
But he knew Ananya was the only one who could heal Kabir Sharma...make him the ever so happy & smiling...funny, sweet & the golden hearted Kabir who got lost two years ago...

Kabir was never like this...rude...annoyed & irritated all the time...
He was sweet, cute & charming & had a big beautiful heart...
His now lifeless & cold brown eyes used to be full of warmth & care...

Kabir had forgotten to breath & was lost in the nymph before him...
He could barely take his eyes off Ananya who dressed as an innocent enchantress in the baby pink evening gown she wore...
Her beautifull golden brown hair were cascading down her waist...perfectly straightened...and curled at the edges..

So simply yet perfectly dressed...
Kabir wondered...
She was too pretty for a broken man like him...
He was ruthless...she was kind..
He was arrogant...she was humble...
He was anger filled...she was soft & warmth filled...

His chain of thoughts were broken by a manicured hand trailing down his toned & muscular chest...
Mal: baby...lets. dance...just u and me...
Malvika...visibly drunk whispered almost on his lips & Kabir was absolutely disgusted by the whiff of alcohol he got...

Kabir was too lost in Ananya's innocent beauty to realise Malvika had pulled him onto the dance floor...

Meanwhile Ananya caught a glance of Kabir & Malvika dancing...
Malvika had placed Kabir's hands on her waist & actually was sticking to him...
Ananya was disgusted yet saddened too...No matter how hard she tried to deny it but her heart had accepted Kabir as her husband... and no woman in her right mind could stand another woman trying to openly seduce HER husband...
But the sad part was that Kabir was playing along without protesting...

M: hey partner! 
Manav's flirtatious voice brought her out of thoughts...
A: umm..yes?

M: partner! oh my god ulook hottt!!!! Now such a beautiful lady is standing here all alone without a partner...doesn't look good right?
May I have a dance?
He asked with what he thought was a charming drawl...

Ananya looked at Kabir's hands on Malvika's waist & smiled at Manav...
A: sure...
She smiled...sliding her hand in his...

Kabir's jaw hardened he saw Manav raise Ananya's hand to his lips & kissed it...
He watched them with anger filled eyes as they began to dance...

Malvika gave Kabir a confused look when a low growl made its  way out of his throat...
Kabir cleared his throat awkwardly & stared hard at the scene that made him growl...
Manav's not so innocent touches on his wife's body...
Kabir couldn't help but feel his blood boil as Manav trailed his hands up & down the curvy expanse of Ananya's waist...
He clenched his fists...drawing out a few drops of blood...

Kabir was himself shocked at his animalistic rage but he couldn't stand another male near Ananya...no matter what...
His heart was beating against his rib cage hard as if screaming mine mine mine:possesively...
Kabir grew flustered with his behaviour...

Mal: Kabir baby...
Malvija purred yet again...
Kabir grit his teeth...stupid women! irritating him to no end...

Mal: tum meri taraf dekh kyu nahi rahe ho baby? don't I look good tonight...

Just then the DJ announced for a partner change...
Kabir thanked his stars gratefully...
Kabir suddenly felt Malvika reluctantly move away...and instantly a soft body crashed into his ches...

Kabir found himself gazing deep into Ananya's innocent hazel coloured eyes...
She was so beautiful! 
He shrugged his thoughts away as he held her waist in the most gentlemanly way as they danced...

Kabir twirled her round & pulled straight back into his arms from behind...
Just then the DJ announced...
DJ: ladies and gentlemen! so this is your final partner!!!! aur aaj ki shyaam aap inhi ke saath bitaayenge...be it dance or drinks or dinner!!!! 
A: kaha phas gayi! 
He heard her mumble as his face was very close to hers...

Ananya reluctantly wrapped her arms around Kabir's neck as they swayed to the romantic instrumental tune...
K: sadly you Ms Kashyap are stuck with your Editor-in-cheif in this office party...so face it! 
He said nonchalantly...

Kabir felt Manav's gaze on them & instantly his gripped on Ananya tightened...
He almost hid her away in his arms as they danced...
Ananya was surprised but Kabir wouldn't let her budge...

K: pervert...
She heard her husband mutter angrily under his breadth & looked up to see Manav staring at her...no her chest...

Just then Kabir got a call...
K: I'll be back...
He whispered huskily into her ear...
Ananya shivered feeling his lips accidentally vrush against ger skin...and boy...were they manly yet soft & warm!!!!!

In Kabir's Cabin...

K: haan Lakshman bol...kya khabar hai...
Kabir asked...

L: bhai...aap jise saalo se dhoondh rahe hai vo mil gayi...
Lakshman exclaimed...

At this Kabir's eyes got a new shine in them...
K: Sudhir ji ki beti mil gayi?...

L:  Haan...Kabir bhai...Sudhir Kashyap ki beti...jiske baare mein unhone apne khatt mein likha tha...uska pata chal gaya hai!!!!

Kabir shot up from his desk...
K: Lakshman! Vo kaha rehti hai ab...kaisi dikhti hai...etc just send me the details...I have to meet her...use janna hoga ki 8 saal pehle Sudhir Kashyap ke saath kya hua tha...

L: ji Kabir bhai...main uski photo aapko bhej raha hoon...vaise bohot khubsoorat hai...
Lakshman informed...

K: Lakshman! 
Kabir reprimanded sternly...looking extremely serious...
L: sorry bhai...bas bhej raha hoon...
Lakshman apologised hastily...

K: ok fine...I'm waiting...
He said grimly and cut the call...

The next moment he instantly turned on his laptop...
The picture loaded after what seemed ages to Kabir...

Bit by bit beautiful brown curls, fair skin, shaoed eyebrows...deep hazel orbs, perfect nose & pink supple lips were revealed...

Kabir was shocked out of his mind when he recognised the beautiful woman in the pictue...

K: Ms Kashyap!!! 
Were the only words he gasped out...
He was now married to Sudhir Kashyap's only daughter????? He was his son in law??? Wow...just great!!!!! ( sarcasm)

TBC😳

Precap: 

K: Ms Kashyap...in my cabin noww!!! 
His loud voice boomed throughout the Office room...

Ananya sighed...
A: subah subah konsi gutti peeke aate hai ye! 
She muttered making Trisha & Richa laugh...

Ri: ab jaa! in his cabin now! 
The three of them shared a laugh & Ananya went to the cabin...

A: aapne mujhe bulaaya sir? 
Ananyaasked sweetly...no matter how rude or arrogant he was...Kabir Sharma was her hero! 

K: toh aap kabhi knock karna nahi seekhengi...kyu?
Kabir asked in a cold voice...without looking up from the file he was reading...

K: khair...
He continued...

K: aap vaha side table par co bag hai use le aiyye...
He told her...still into the file...
Ananya shrugged nonchalantly & brought the bag...

A: sir ye lijiye...
She forwarded the bag to him but Kabir spoke...
K: good...now there's a box in it...remove it...
Ananya put her hand into the bag & took out a tiny red gift wrapped box with a small silver bow on it...   

K: kholiye use...
He told her just as she opened her mouth to ask him what it was...

Ananya carefully opened it...it was a velvet box...
She opened the box to see the most brilliant & stunning diamond ring ever...

https://imgur.com/iUAZc6b

Kabir smirked hearing her gasp...
Women will be women! All they want is expensive gifts...

K: I hope u like it...
Kabir was said rather than asking...

A: sir...u don't have to spend on me..i...

Kabir shot out of his seat...
K: look I know all you women too well...tumhe yahi chahiye...paise aur mehenge toufe...

Ananya gave him an angry look...

Edited by akyabiggestfan - 6 years ago
Awesome update 
Love it
Beautifully written 
Interesting precap
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
Nice ud
Malavika kabhi nahi sudhregi...And ananya's comments on Malavika was superb,funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Kabir anu Ko expensive gift deraha hai...Aur daatbhi Raha hai😑😑
Waiting for next ud
Continue soon
Aye aye captain..!πŸ˜‰
Minnie present here..!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What yrr Riii..! Again itna Rapchik update..! You will kill me with your writing one day haan..!πŸ˜ƒ
Okay where to start haan.? This chapter was full on fire..!
I loved loved loved it.!❀️

To see Kabir Sharma's so many shades in just one chapter.. only you can do it..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
It was nice to see Ananya caring for Kabir but still held on her self respect.
It was so hillarious to read that she actually appreciated Malvika(obviously in her mind,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) for making kabir eat the chillies. Ravan Sharma ko maza chakhaya..!🀣🀣

It was so Heartwarming yet heartwrenching at the same time to see Kabir-Monu's bond..πŸ₯Ί
Poor fellow has went through so much.. Hope he gets his oasis soon.

But that would be only possible if he let's his heart have it's own way, but this Akdu hotwa is too stubborn for his own good.. Please God & of course Rii,(πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) give him some buddhhi...πŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

And yeah The Jealous Sharma was a treat to read. Yaad agaya k wo biwi hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Finally he got to know he married Sudhir Kashyap's daughter. But yeh precap mein kya Raita Phailaya hai..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Ananya..! she is a sweetheart..❀️ ,But now after reading the precap to be very fair with Ananya..i have a request Rii..(only if you can make it happen, no forcing obviously its your story & you know better than me on how to mould it.😊)

I strongly want Ananya to stand her ground and play hard to get for Kabir Sharma in the future.! Because no matter what past Kabir had it doesn't give him the liability to treat Ananya like this. I understand he had some bad experiences but that doesn't mean he can judge others on basis of that.. it is strongly unbearable for me. So i want Ananya to make him pay for being such a stupid arse & not forgive him & accept him easily in the future. Because if it was an accidental wedding for Kabir, then so was it for Ananya & let's be honest that in our society it's always the girl who has to bear the brunt(sadly) *shaking me head*.πŸ₯± & He didn't give it a thought once that Ananya's whole life could be spoiled if this fiasco came out..! That was cruel. Anyhu' it's just a request.! All is upto you..

But whatever you do i am with you. This one was ammmaaazinggg chapter...❀️

P.S: yrr now you're embarrassing me. I can write but not so beautiful like you. Your stories stick direct to the heart.! And please haan i write these long comments to make you smile & feel appreciated not for making you cry.. dare you make my beautiful friend cry.. okay...😑

Hush khatam hua...πŸ˜†
Here's me,
Signing off..πŸ˜ƒ
Amazing update!!
Luvd Kaya...
But precap is confusing!!
Why was Kabir giving ring to Ananya??
Continue soon
Thnx for pm
Very nice update ...