Thx dii..
Will update soon..
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: pyara12

Superb update dear

Ishu nd Divya were happy as ishu got job nd everything went well
Raman thought to tell everything to his parents as ishu amma nd Miku can do any drama
Mr. Bhalla told toshi that they will go to iyer house with shagun.
Raman was shocked listening to it
He told everything to them how he fell in love with ishu nd how her parents behave with her
Thanks for pm
Update soon

Thx dii
Sunshine_DivAn thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting Waiting Waiting
Waiting Waiting Waiting
Waiting Waiting Waiting
Waiting Waiting Waiting
Waiting Waiting Waiting
Waiting Waiting Waiting
Waiting Waiting Waiting
Waiting Waiting Waiting
Waiting Waiting Waiting
Waiting Waiting Waiting
Waiting Waiting Waiting
harshiidiv thumbnail
Hlw frnds I want to thank all of you for loving this story & bcoz of ur love & support this story's second thread completes it's 50 pages so thank you my all readers I hope its continues like this.. 😛

Scroll down for update..
harshiidiv thumbnail

Here is the next update of this story...

Shot -13

Raman - roka to mera or angel ka hi hoga wo bhi khud mrs iyer kehengi saying he smiled naughtily..

Mihir - bhai kya chl rha hai aapke dimaag mein..

Raman - tu chl mere sath or maa papa aap bas roke ki taiyari kro or haa Jo sb angel ke liye ho usse bilkul cheap sa mihika ke.liye bhi le lena ok chl mihir saying he went from there leaving confused Senior bhalla..

Both came out of the house & settled on car ...

Mihir - bhai hum kahan jaa rhe hai..

Raman (smiles)- angel ke college..

Mihir - what ? We are going to meet bhabhi ..asked mihir

Raman (smiles)- haa re bt why r you shocked?

Mihir - I m not shocked bhai but confused?

Raman - why?

Mihir - or kya abhi kuch time phle u r so tensed about this roka or aap isse bachne ke idea soch rhe the bt now u r going to meet bhabhi..

Raman - abbey dhakkan with whom I m going to do this roka? ..asked raman..

Mihir - bhabhi..

Raman - toh usi se to Milne jaa rha hu..

Mihir - toh kya bologe unse milke ki angel aaj hmara roka hai ..mihir mimicking in his voice..

Raman - I wish mai use ye bol pata..

Mihir - then ..

Raman - see mihir aajtak Jo bhi hua hai usse sirf meri angel hurt hoti hai or aage Jo hone wala hai main nhi chahta ki wo use hurt ho so its better if I will talk to her ..

Mihir - so that means you r going to propose bhabhi...

Raman - arey nhi yrr tu naa bahut jldi conclusion pe pahuchta hai ..

Mihir - then ..he was asking when raman stopped car & said "hum pahuch gaye so no more questions now " raman ordered him

Mihir - par bhai..

Raman - no par var you just call divya ..& mihir did the same ..
Divya picked his call " hlw "

Mihir -hii divya ..

Divya - ohh mihir batao kaise call kiya ..

Mihir - one min wo bhai tumse baat karna chahte hai..saying he forward cell phn towards raman...

Raman - hii divya how r you?

Divya - hlw jiju m absolutely fyn & what about you ?

Raman - I'm gud actually I need ur help..

Divya - help what happens jiju anything serious?

Raman - hmm very much saying he narrates her about amma's & mihika's cheap tricks..

Divya - Omg jiju ab kya hoga..

Raman - Sab thk hoga you don't worry maine soch liya hai kya krna hai bas tum bt before that I want to talk with angel ..

Divya - oh ok u just wait here mai use lekar aati hu..

Raman - no not here hum wo samne wale cafe mein uska wait krte hai tum wahi aao bt don't tell her about us ..

Divya - ok mai samjh gyi..saying she went inside college to call ishita..

Divya reached to her & said- ishu mera naa coffee peene ka Mann kr rha hai..

Ishita - hmm mera bhi chal canteen mein ..

Divya - nhi yrr ye canteen ki nahi wo samne jo cafe hai wahan ki..

Ishita - ok chl..saying both went towards cafe..

Divya - tu andar chal mai ek phone krke aati hu..

Ishita - phn kise..

Divya - Warden ko u know naa mere hostel ki warden change ho gyi hai so use inform kr du ki kab tak aaungi u just go m coming in 5 min..

Divya dialed Raman's number &said " jiju ur work is done " meanwhile Ishita went inside cafe & sat on a table and start waiting for divya suddenly she hears mihir voice "bhai plz don't be upset at least tell me what's the matter..

Ishita (st)- ye to mihir hain or ye raman ko kya hua he is looking so upset when raman said " kuch nahi yrr tu nahi smjhega " then said " mihir angel ne suni kya hamari baat only audible to mihir..

Mihir (slowly)- lag to RHA hai bhai suddenly he saw that she is coming towards them "bhai she is coming "..

Ishita - hello mihir hlw raman hearing her voice raman turned &said " arey ishita tum yahan what a coincident"..

Ishita - hmm wo actually ish cafe ke just samne mera college hai so me & divya came here to enjoy coffee..

Raman - ohh that's great if u don't mind u both can join us..

Ishita - arey its ok hum wahi sahi hai u both carry on..

Mihir start doing drama " bhai actually ek call hai mai use attend krke aata hu ..saying he went from there giving them privacy..

Raman (saw her with pleading eyes)- ishita can u give me company jab hum dono ke frnds nahi aa jate sirf tab tak ..

Ishita (smiles seeing his cute face) - ok saying she joined him..

Ishita (st)- can I ask him ki unhe kya baat bother kar rhi hai par wo kya sochenge ..

Raman (st)- why are you silent angel? Ask me naa..meanwhile waiter arrived & ask them about order..

Raman - two cup coffee with cheese sandwiches (then turned to ishita) or kuch which she nodded in no (then turned to waiter) its enough thanks & he went from there..

Both were so silent & waiting for other one to initiate the talk meanwhile waiter arrived he placed their order & went from there..

Ishita - Raman..

Raman - hmm..

Ishita - if u don't feel bad can I ask you something saying she saw him with hopeful eyes ..

Raman - of course ishita you can ask me anything.. he said with a smile & both shared serene eye lock which broke by ishita

Ishita - actually unintentionally I hears urs talk with mihir that something bothering you so much so if u r comfortable then you can share with me.. saying she looks towards him & he again lost in her & didn't reacted which she misunderstood & said "its ok if you don't want to share with me saying she stand up to go listening this he can sense hurt in her voice which made him came out of from his dreamland & immediately held her hand firmly & said" nothing like that ishita I m glad that you wants to share my prblm & believe me m so happy to have you so plz don't be upset come sit & she agrees..

Ishita - ok so tell me want ur prblm..

Raman - actually ishita it not my BT my frnd's prblm..

Ishita - ohh what happens with ur frnd?

Raman - actually my frnd fell in love with a girl..

Ishita - wow that so nice so isme prblm kya hai?

Raman (starts narrating her )- actually he met with that girl on road & in first meeting he starts loving her not bcoz of her outside beauty bt inside beauty u know in their first meeting she saved him putting her life in danger & from that day he starts finding her & finally he gathered all the information about her and sends alliance for her but bcoz of some misconception his alliance fixed with her sister which hurts both of them equally bt one day everything clear it between them that its misconception created by their close ones so now my frnd want to do something to teach a good lesson to them who was responsible of this whole mess..saying he asked her opinion in this ..

Ishita don't understand bt she felt so connected with his frnds story seeing her totally lost raman shakes her lil & ask her about her opinion she said " raman after listening ur frnd's story one think is clear that he loves that girl genuinely & I will support him bt kya who ladki bhi usse pyar krti hai?

Raman - actually haan ..

Ishita - mtlb why are you so unsure?

Raman - actually ishita she didn't confess her feeling even my frnd too bt they know that they love each other bt my frnd want to clear this mess before then he will confess his feeling to her bt as I told u that now he is going to do something bt without telling her bt one thing I can assure you that after this she will be happy & ho sakta hai wo uski feeling bhi smjh jaye ..

Ishita - hmm agr aisa hai so m with ur frnd..

Raman - that's means that girl will not be hurt naa ..he asked

Ishita - no if she loves him she will understand ...saying she smiles & raman got much needed strength with her words..

Raman - thank you so much ishita u don't know ki tumne mujhe I mean mere frnd ki kitni Badi help ki hai..

Ishita - arey maine kya kiya maine toh apna opinion diya bas..

Raman - much needed opinion jisne sari prblm solve kr di..

Ishita (smiles)- I m glad ki mai apki kuch help kr payi ..

Raman - hmm

Ishita - waise ye divya or mihir kahan reh gye?

Raman - hmm wait mai Mihir ko call krta hu..

Ishita - or mai divya ko saying both dialled their frnds number & got same reply that they had some urgent work so they left from there..

Raman/ishita- wo gye..then saw each other

Ishita - wo actually divya ke hostel ki warden change ho gyi hai so use jldi Jana pdha..

Raman - or mihir ko bhi ek urgent meeting se Jana pdha..

Ishita - ok I think I should leave now..

Raman - wait I'll drop you..

Ishita - arey its ok ..

Raman - plz naa achha mai tumhe ghr se kuch distance pe hi chodh dunga..he said making pleading eyes which she agreed & both went from there and raman dropped her & take leave from there and called mihir ..

Mihir - hlw bhai baat ho gyi bhabhi ?

Raman - hmm & u know now m so relaxed ..

Mihir - that's great bhai so tell me kya plan hai?

Raman - tu mujhe office mein mil phr btata hu..

Mihir - ok bhai ..

Other side ishita was on the way & thinking " I know raman its not ur frnd's bt urs & mine story and that close ones is my family bt you don't worry Raman aap jo bhi karne wale ho I m with you"..saying she smiles

Precap -IshRa Roka..

That's all for now frnds I hope u all liked it so hit like button do comments also..

Love
Harshita
Edited by harshiidiv - 6 years ago
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update...can't wait for the roka 
Swatii_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for updating harshita..
Was waiting for ur updates..
Awesome update..
Loved it totally..
U really writes so well..
Loved whole ishra convo.
Wow ishita knows everthing..
Can't wait for update..
Continue asap..
Thx for pm..
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
superb ipdate
raman made a plan to get engafed withishu instead of mihika
he wsnt to know her opinion before excuting the plan so he told her everything inptetence of his friend love story
she gave him much needed strenth to ho ahead with his plan
shekbows he is telling tbeir story not his friends but still dhe remained quite
continue soon
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
Raman spoke to ishu and she realised he is taking about them only
waiting for their roka to see how Raman does it
continue soon
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3