ismat___ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello all ðŸ˜Š
So I recently watched all the episodes of IMMJ and I'm hooked to Ardeep..which looks like not majority agree over here, and well maybe because I find more chemistry and story sketch for their characters. 
I know Deep has evil motives but he is doing it for the girl he think he is truly in love with but after today's episode I'm convinced he is falling for Arohi which I'm quite happy about, many say its contradicting Deeps character but I kind of disagree as Deep was always shown to be a guy who wanted to protect the girl he loves no matter the odds and he must have thought what he and Tara have is love, and definition of love can be mistaken for care at times. He genuinely cares about Tara but he needs a person who can take care of him and teach him what love actually is. Arohi plays that big role today she showed him care in which he got lost in her and he first time was hesitant in hugging her back and even Tara has sensed Deeps closeness towards Arohi. 
Well, many think Lakshya or some other guy should be brought for Arohi but I compeletly disagree. Lakshya is a great inspector but today's scene was a symbolism of the future he will play a big role in being her supporter and friend but nothing beyond that. Arohi Deep angle in front of God shows they're made for each other and yes Arohi will hate Deep at first as she was betrayed but she will see how she has changed him for the better and eventually he will gain her love back, and Tara will definitely play tricks as sadly without tricks and plotting no Indian shows work. 
I personally believe Deep Tara are mad for each other - deep thinking its love but its not.
Arohi Deep are made for each other - Deep will learn the meaning of true love. 
That's my view. ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
@TM...I endorse your view...but I feel may be it is bit early to predict what twist story is going to take..eagerly waiting for that

Thanks a lot for this well balanced, unbiased and sensible post.

The show has always been promoted as Love story of Deep & Aarohi...and I am more than eager to see changing equations between these two with all the complexities and intensities due to circumstances and Deep's evil deeds due to his master plan to save TaraEdited by well-wisher - 6 years ago
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi!! I also love deep aarohi chemistry. But unfortunately deep Aur aarohi chahke bhi kabhi 'ek' nahi ho skte. Kyunki deep ne Tara se Sirf pyaar hi nahi balki uske gunaho mein uska saath bhi diya hai. He have to pay for this.ho skta hai iss serial mein aage punarjanam ka bhi koi track ho 😕
vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they always promoted the show as deep-arohi love story. finally the love story has started and the scene was so beautiful loved it.
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree and ur post made complete sense... This 'made for each other and mad for each other' thing goes correct for ArDeep and DeeRa respectively!
I love the crisp and intact storyline of the show... The makers made it clear from the beginning that it's a story of betrayal and not a fairytale!
I'm all excited to watch the upcoming episodes of this love, betrayal, hate and revenge saga!!
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ha Yeh toh baat sach hai ki makers. ne shuruat se hi deep aarohi ki love story ko promote kiya hai . not deep Tara love story.. It's not a pure revenge story .It's a tale of betrayal in love so LOVE is prime factor of this serial .And it's all about deep aarohi love hate story. Shayad Tara ki maut ho skti hai. Iss serial ka real climax toh aarohi ka revenge drama hai.But I feel so bad for deep that he chosen a wrong life partner(Tara)for him.Aur aarohi jaisi acchi ladki ke saath woh itna bura kr raha hai .In future he have to pay for this.