glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Great update didu...hope Ishaani n Raagini will b fine...Ranveer will save them...this devarsh n rajeshwari deserve severe punishment...b safe n sound 

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
wish that Ishani and Raagini stay safe or Ranveer save them 
surely this Devarsh and Rajeshwari deserve a severe punishment 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 667
Ishani scolding Ranveer well in a cute way for not talking to her in the phone was sitting with a disappointed face resting her back in the head rest were she saw Raagini were cutie pie was playing cutely with the toys sitting in the bed were that was the moment her phone that was in her hand rang were Ishani saw the phone in her hand and she saw the display of the phone were the display showed its Ranveer's call. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's name in the display with a cute anger face itself in thoughts):Why he is calling now? He does not want to talk to me know? they what is the need for him to call me now?(cutely scolding in her thoughts she saw the display again and seeing Ranveer's number she with a cute managing face she picked the call and kept the phone in her ear and in a low tone):Hello..
Ranveer(hearing her hello with a cute smile resting his back well in his seat):What are you doing now?
Ishani:What I am going to do? I am sitting next to Raagini in our bed. 
Ranveer:oh tk tell me why did you call me 10 minutes before?
Ishani(hearing this question from Ranveer):That is what I said know? Raagini wanted to talk to you that is why I called you. 
Ranveer:(hearing it with a smile):Ishani come on I know that is a lie. I very well know about Raagini when she is with you or Maa she will never get my thoughts. So tell me why did you call me?
Ishani(hearing this had a shy smile seeing the way Ranveer found out that she told lie as Raagini wanted to speak to him and in a cute given up tone):I wanted to hear your voice so only I called you. 
Ranveer(hearing it with a cute smile):Haan now the truth has come out. What did you think that I cannot find out your lie?. Tk tell me suddenly why you want to hear my voice?
Ishani turned and saw Raagini who was now hitting her face with a duck doll were she got down from the bed and she walked and went to the sofa and she sat in the sofa and kept her eye on Raagini to make sure she does not fall from bed were by that time..
Ranveer:Ishani I am talking to you only why are you silent?
Ishani:Arrey give some time to me. Raagini was near me so now I came bit away from her and sat in the sofa. 
Ranveer(with a not understanding face):Why you need to come away from Raagini for talking to me?
Ishani:Ranveer how to talk romantic with you when Raagini is near me?
Ranveer:(with a smile):So you are going to talk romantic to me?
Ishani:Haan (with a cute shy smile):Today after you went to office I got your thoughts a lot. Now I felt to hear your voice that is why I called you. As you suddenly asked why I called you to manage only I said Raagini wanted to talk to you. 
Ranveer:(with a smile):Now you heard my voice right? shall I cut the call..
Ishani:Nahi..(she said in a romance mixed low tone)
Ranveer:Do you want to tell anything to me?
Ishani:haan 
Ranveer:Tell me..
Ishani:Ranveer I love you so much. I cannot imagine a single day without seeing you. All I want my complete life is I want to see your face first everyday morning. Don't know why from morning I am having your thoughts only. 
Ranveer:(he was so much happy hearing the words Ishani said now were these words were once upon a time his dream words from Ishani's mouth but today his dream has come true were with a happy smile):Ishani I love you too. My life will be incomplete without you Ishani.
Ishani:Ranveer shall I tell you some thing..
Ranveer:hmmm tell me.
Ishani:Yesterday night you were so good to me. I was so happy yesterday night but also..(she bit dragged).
Ranveer:but what?
Ishani:(in a cute tone):But also I am wanting my Ranveer's love so much. How about having a vegetarian love today?
Ranveer(hearing it):Wow I am ready Ishani.(as he said that was the moment his cabin door was knocked were he hearing it and in the phone):Ishani some one is knocking the door. Be in the line..
Ishani:hmm okay..
Ranveer(took the phone from his ear somewhat away seeing the cabin door):yes come in..
As he said that Rishab opened the cabin door and he entered the cabin were as the cabin door closed itself with the help of door closure he came and stood in front of Ranveer. 
Ranveer(seeing Rishab):yes Rishab..
Rishab:Sir AR diamonds owner is wishing to meet you.He is ready to meet you at anytime. When can I book the appointment for him sir?
Ranveer:(hearing it and thinking for a while about Ishani going out today and seeing Rishab):till 6.30 we will have work today know?
Rishab:yes sir. 
Ranveer:Fine then fix his appointment by today evening 7 o clock. 
Rishab:Are you sure sir after office hours you are ready to have this meeting?
Ranveer:yes I am sure. you can fix the meeting. 
Rishab:Hmm okay sir let me call to him and inform about the meeting. 
Ranveer: hmm okay..(he gave a light smile to Rishab).
Rishab with a smile shook his head as okay and he turned and started to walk to the door and he went to the door and opened the door and he went out of the cabin were the cabin locked with the electronic lock were as soon as Rishab went out Ranveer kept the phone back in his ears. 
Ranveer:haan tell me Ishani..
Ishani(who was hearing the conversation of Ranveer and Rishab):Why you need to work after office hours Ranveer?If work gets over by 6.30 means come home know?
Ranveer:However I reach home by 7 o clock also you are not going to be there in home that time. you will come home by 9 or 9.30 only know so let me also come to home by that time itself after finishing the meeting.
Ishani:(smiling cutely):Tk fine but reach home by 9.30 okay? I will reach home by that time.
Ranveer: hmm I will come and I am ready for vegetarian love Ishani. 
Ishani:Haan even me too ready. Even If Raagini sleeps with us also let us have our vegetarian love in my room and then let us come back to our room. 
Ranveer:hmm okay done..
Ishani:Fine let me cut the call. 
Ranveer:hmm okay fine go safely and come back. 
Ishani:hmm okay..
Ranveer having a smile he cut the call and he took the phone from his ears and he kept the phone in the table and he saw the computer screen and started to continue his work. 
Ishani too after Ranveer cut the call she took the phone from her ears and she kept the phone in the tea poi and saw Raagini were cutie pie was playing cutely with the toys were Ishani with a smile got up from the sofa and walked and went to the bed and she sat in the bed next to Raagini. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Raagini..
Raagini(hearing Ishani's voice turned and saw Ishani having a teddy bear in her hand):Mama..
Ishani(giving a smile to her):Shall Mama also play with you?
Raagini(seeing Ishani and giving a smile she gave the teddy bear to Ishani):hmm 
Ishani(got the teddy bear in her hand and seeing Raagini):Chalo lets play. Now come on let Mama teach you about teddy bear(touching the head of teddy bear with her hand and seeing Raagini):This is head..
Raagini(hearing it cutely):head..
Ishani:Haan(touching teddy bear nose and seeing Raagini):Nose..
Raagini:no..no.(she was struggling for the next word).
Ishani:nose..
Raagini(listening carefully and cutely):hmm nose..
Ishani smiling to Raagini and she was continuing to teach Raagini were spending time with Raagini itself time was flying were when it was exactly 5.20 Ishani saw the clock and getting its time to get ready to leave to Juhu she saw Raagini who was touching the toy that was in Ishani's hand. 
Ishani(seeing the time and getting its 5.20 and seeing Raagini):Raagini let Mama go and leave you to Dadi..
Raagini(immediately):Dadi..(shook her head fast):hmmm Dadi..
Ishani with a smile kept the doll that was in her hand in the bed and she took Raagini in her hand and she started to walk towards the entrance of the room were she then came out of the room and she started to walk in the corridor towards Amba's room were she came to Amba's room and she saw Amba's room door open and TV running were she then peeped inside the room and saw Amba watching TV. 
Ishani:Maa..
Amba(hearing Ishani's voice took her eyes from the TV screen and she saw out of the room and seeing Ishani):Arrey Ishani come in..
Ishani(with a smile came inside the room having Raagini in her hand):Maa today I am going for dress selection with Shikhar, shivanya and Krisha. 
Amba:Haan you got Shikhar's call know? 
Ishani:Haan Maa I informed Ranveer and he too said me to go and come. 
Amba:(with a smile):Tk tk go and come. 
Ishani:Till that can you have Raagini with you Maa?
Amba:haan sure let me have her with me.
Ishani:I will come back by 9 o clock or 9.30 Maa. 
Amba:Tk Ishani go safely and come back. 
Ishani(smiling to Amba):Tk Maa..(telling it she bent and made Raagini sit in the bed and stood well and seeing Raagini):Tk Baby be with Dadi let Mama go out and come back okay?
Raagini(without understanding but also smiling cutely to Ishani and seeing Amba):Dadi..(seeing Ishani and showing Amba to her):mein Dadi..
Ishani:(smiling well):Tk Baby..(seeing Amba):Tk Maa let me get ready and leave.Raagini had her lunch by 3.45 only today so she will start to feel hungry late only Maa. If you want any toys of Raagini you can take it from our room Maa. Tell Mala she will take the toys and give it to you. 
Amba:some of Raagini's toys are in our room only Ishani. Let her play with it If she wants more toys means let me tell Mala to take the toys from your room. 
Ishani:Okay Maa..
Telling it giving a smile to Amba and she started to walk towards the entrance of the room were she came to the entrance of the room and started to walk towards their room. Raagini cutely started to play with Amba were Amba too happily started to play with Raagini. 
Ishani came to their room were she entered the room and close the door and locked the door to make herself ready. 
The time was moving were when It was exactly 5.55 were Ishani opened the room door were she was looking beautiful wearing a dark pink Salwar Kameez were she was looking stunning in that look were she was having a Purse, her mobile phone and car key in her hands. Having these things she started to walk in the corridor and she walked in the corridor and came to the stairs were she started to get down in the stairs and she came down to the hall were she started to walk in the hall were she walked in the hall and came to the entrance of the hall and she came out of the hall and she started to walk in the outer corridor of the house were she walked in the outer corridor of the house and then came to the parking of the house. She walked and came to her car were she unlocked the car with the remote key that was in her hand were she then opened the car door and then she got in the driving seat of the car and then she kept the mobile phone and purse in the dashboard of the car and then she closed the car door and locked the car door well and then she inserted the key in the ignition and started the car and she wore the seat belt and she held the steering and started to drive the car in the pathway of RV mansion were when the car came near the gate she stopped the car were the security seeing the car came he went and opened the gate were Ishani as soon as the gate was open she drove the car out of the gate and she started to drive the car towards Juhu in the Mumbai roads when it was exactly 6.05 in the evening. 
when the car crossed the gate of RV mansion Devarsh came out of the outer wall of the house which was near the parking were he had a smile in his lips. 
Devarsh(to himself):I was having doubt whether Ranveer said Ishani to go in some other car but Ishani is using her own car only. To confirm this only I was hiding here. Now Ishani is going in her own car which is Maruthi's Baleno Silver color car. Fine now Ishani went out of the house. now its time for me to go out of RV mansion and plan the plot to attack Ishani. 
Telling it to himself he started to walk from the parking in the pathway of the house were he walked for a while and he came to the gate were the security opened the gate for him were he came out of the gate and started to walk in the roads of Mumbai were he walked fast were as he was walking itself his face was having so much evilness that was ready to hurt Ishani to any extreme. 
To be continued 😉😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
ROYALRED thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update thanks for pm
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Fantastic update sakshi...
Thanks for the pm.
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh God
Ranveer should have met Ishaani instead of arranging meeting with a client.
Maybe he will feel that something bad is going to happen with Ishaani and come to rescue her. I hope so.
Update soon.
Devarsh is a devil.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update.
Waiting for the next.
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so beautiful update wait for next one
Thanks for the pm ❤️
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
sad to know abt ur grand mother.i know this loss cant b compensated.i too have experienced it.
finally maitili informed devarsh about ishani going out.nirbhay's mom n devarsh r waiting to kill ishani.sad.sad that ishani could'nt talk to ranveer.i feel tensed
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
wow ranveer called.loved ishveer conversation.but ishani's words r giving me tension.finally ishani went out n devarsh saw her.getting scared