Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: sampa79

Superb update 

Thank u soo much dear!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Prakrutibhat

Beautiful dear!!!! I just hope ki Kabir Ananya ki importance jald se jaldi jaane... Ananya is the cutest hoping for some romance in the upcoming chapters!!!! Great writing .

Thank you so much dear...
Good to see old forum members back!πŸ˜ƒ

Kabir sahab ko Anu bohot nachaayegi!πŸ˜†
Aur romance hoga na...bohot saara!😳☺️

keep reading!πŸ˜ƒ
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteariya

Brilliant chapter 

Loll ananya was so possessive abt kabir didn't let that director to talk rude abt kabir
OMG Kaya got married such a shocking event for Kaya 
But kabir didn't ready to accept ananya as his wife & left from there in his anger 
Now they again met in KKN & kabir misunderstands her he thinks she is after his money
Oh hell that jerk manav got to know kabir accidental marriage now he is planing to use that to get EIC position so disgusting 
Hope kabir will find that soon 
Precap look interesting 
Continue plz

Thank u so much dear...
This was a wonderful comment!!!! 
Keep reading!!! 
I'm so glad u like the update!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: manishapatro

Nice update... Waise Manav ka move acha tha uski wajah se Kaya is married... Story complete ho jaye par Manav ko pata naa chal paye ki Ananya aur Kabir ki shaadi ho chuki hai... Let Kabir realize and himself make a announcement to the world before Manav expose Kaya or specific Kabir...

Thanks for the surperb comment dear...
Glad u like it...
Keep reading!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

And as for the story ahead...let's see what happens!πŸ˜‰
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: manaalkhan

Hey Riya.!πŸ˜ƒ (Okay.! Before starting here is a flying kiss from my side. *muaah*.😎)

i just loved loved loved the chapter.!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Kaya got married.! Though the circumstances were rough but yaahhooo.! I can't help feel happy (crazy kaya fangirl i tell you.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
Manav is always ready to use any freaking opportunity.! Damn he is such desperate-for-fame guy.πŸ₯±
Anyhu' i hope Kabir's misunderstanding clears soon coz I can't see Ananya getting hurt again & again, i will kill this hotwa..🀣πŸ€ͺ
Precap is so wow..! Finally Ananya got some brains to show some classy tashan to Kabir..πŸ˜ƒ

Riii...! You know naa you're my fav since i joined IF.. i can never stop commenting on your Khidkitod stories.😳 They are my booster for life.! Keep giving such Amazing stories my Amazing person..β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—
Love you loads.!❀️

Awww...a big big big flying kiss to u...from not me me but Kabir Sharma!

Your comments are just too good yaar...nahi matlab mujhe rulaakar hi chodegi!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Omg!!!!
I'm not so great yaar...you're too sweet to think so!
Ever since I'm writing here I also have u as my favourite!!!! Sachchi! Pinky promise! 

Khikitod!!! Well well welll! U got that from Anika right? Ishqbaaz on star plus?
Her language is khikitod!πŸ˜†

Anyways you're much more amazing then I am...always be like this! 
Trust me u brought a big smile on my face with this comment!
I feel like I've really achieved something here in IF!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thanks a millionnn again!!!!😳
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Chapter 3: 

Ananya exited Kabir's cabin...muttering angrily about him when she crashed into someone or rather some people...

Her mouth opened wide seeing the people infront...
Sunny, Ronnie, Richa & Trisha!!!!! 
A: ek..minute? Tumlog yaha?
She asked surprised...

Ro: humlogo ne bhi job application yahi ki daali thi...afterall hum itne saalo se saath hai...phir alag hojaate toh kisika mann hi nahi lagta! Hum sab select hogaye yaar! 

Ri: haan Anu...dekh...main Buisness & politcs reporter, Trisha weather reporter, Sunny cameraman aur Ronnie input editor!!! 

Kabir was busy talking to Khalid when he saw Ananya squeal & jump to hug the group...he wished someone or better Ananya would hug him like that...but ignoring his thoughts he asked Khalid to wait as he approached the gang...

K: Ms Kashyap! 
He called and all of the gang looked at him...

A: yes sir?

K: I need u in the PCR in exactly 4 minutes...ek story par kaam karna hai...and u might get late today...
He said in a professional tone making Ananya frown...

A: ummm...ok sir...
She smiled nevertheless...Kabir nodded curtly & left...

A: aur tumlog! Mujhe bataya kyu nahi???
Ri: arrey yaar Ananya!!!!! Tu vo chod!!!! Arrey Kabir Sharma!!!! Tere hero ne tujhe story par saath kaam karne ka mouka diya hai yaar!!!!
She exclaimed...

T: & he's too hot yaar...tu toh bohot lucky hai! 
Trisha said dreamily but gave Ananya an apologetic look when she saw her sad smile...

Ro: chal ab jaa...milte hai! 
Ananya smiled & nodded at Ronnie before heading to the PCR...

PCR: 

Ananya sat down rather uncomfortably next to Kabir...
They were working on the case of a woman who had died under mysterious conditions...

K: thank god I didn't have to print out an invitation for u to come & sit...
Kabir smirked...

To his shock Ananya rolled her eyes at him & began taking her notes...
A: Ananya Kashyap apni marzi ke khilaaf kuch nahi karti...sir...aap mere liye chauffer le aate tabhbhi main apni marzi se hi baithti...well because u are no exception...
She replied...giving him a taste of his own medicine...

Ignoring her Kabir concentrated on the lead..

K: iss aurat ke paas se police ne ek suicide note baramad kiya hai...aur handwriting experts ka kehna hai ki ye likhaavat usi aurat ki hai...
Kabir explained...and continued...

K: lekin uske...
A: haath par ye jalne ka nishaan kaisa?
Kabir looked at Ananya as she spoke exactly what was going to say...

A: ye toh cigarette burns jaisa hai...

K: right...hosakta hai...
A: ye dmoestic violence ka case ho...kyunki uske shareer par ise aur marks aur bruises hai...police ki di hui photos mein...

K: well...Ms Kashyap aap hi boliye...
Kabir said in a strict tone & Ananya turned red...
A: uh...s..sorry...
She looked at him ever so innocently with her big hazel eyes...
Kabir found his anger melt away instantly...how could he scold such an innocent soul?

Composing himself, he gave her a curt nod & looked back into the case photos...

K: toh police ka aisa manna hai ki domestic violence se pareshaan iss aurat ne aatma hatya kardi...

A: lekin sir aisa kaise...
She blabbered & immediately bit her tongue...

K: no its fine...continue...
Kabir said sternly & Ananya smiled...this was her biggest dream...working with her hero...working with a great journalist like Kabir Sharma...

A: Ms Kashyap?
Kabir brought her back to her senses & she gasped...
Her cheeks turned scarlet...

A: uh...sir..par iske gale ko dhyaan se dekhiye..kaafi faint hai...par dikhrahe hai...uspar ungliyon ke nishaan se hai...aur aise nishaan toh tab aate hai jab...

K: kisi ko strangulate kiya jaata hai...
A: sir iska matlab toh ye suicide suicide hai nahi ye toh murder hai...iske sasuraal waalo ne shayad iska murder kardiya...

Kabir had to admit that she had great potential & in her very first case she had nailed it...

K: Bang on Ms Kashyap!!!! SUPERBB!
He praised...
As much as Kabir tried to hate his wif...sorry...junior...he gound himself captivated by her cuteness...

The way her big brown eyes lit up with pure happiness when he praised her...the genuinity in them...
Was she really money minded?

Hus thoughts were broken by Ananya's happy squeal...
He looked at her quizzically...
K: you may leave for the day...
He said in a completely proffestional tone & Ananya nodded...

He saw her happily skip outside while he followed suit...
K: Ms Kashyap...its late...aap ghsr kaise jaayengi?
He asked...glancing at his wrist watch...

Ananya shrugged with the cutest pout Kabir had seen...
Just as he was about to speak, a pair of arms wrapped around him...

Mal: Kabir...shall we go for dinner?
Malvika purred into his ears & Kabir felt uncomfortable...more because of the way Ananya's smile disappeared at Malvika's action...

Mal: chalo na...
She cooed...pressing a kiss onto Kabir's cheek...

Ananya turned away...unable to bear it...
No matter how much she tried to believe that she didn't care...she did...even if ahe didn't acknowledge him as one...Kabir was HER husband...and no wife could bear to see another woman all over her husband...

Kabir heard Ananya awkwardly clear her throat and shoved Malvika away who didn't even realise his discomfort due to being lost in her own bubble...

K: mera driver bahar hai...I'll call him & ask him to drop u home...
He said as Malvika linked her arm with his...

A: No thank u sir...
Ananya said coldly...she turned to leave only to bump into Manav...

M: hey beautiful! Can I drop u somewhere?
He asked flirtatiously...
Ananya smiled...ignoring her urge to kick him...

A: oh sure...
She turned to look at Kabir...

Kabir who was frowning immediately changed his expressions & gave her a breif nod as goodbye...

With that Ananya gathered her things & lwft with Manav not before smirking at Kabir who was obviously not happy with her going with Manav & him stuck with annoying daughter of the channel owner...

Mal: here...
Malvika handed Kabir a glass of red wine as they stood in her balcony observing the beauty of the night in Delhi...atleast Kabir was...

Kabir wordlessly sipped the wine...
His mind was clouded with thousands of thoughts...but the peculiarity was that they all were about only one person...Ananya! 

Try as hard as he could...Kabir simply couldn't get his mind off that stupid stuttering yet bold & vivacious junior of his...
His heart knew that he was saddened seeing the hurt look on her face...
He didn't mean to be so nasty with her...it just happened! 

Kabir Sharma was a man of control...yet ever since he had met this girl...he was beginning to loose it...

Mal: c'mon baby...aren't you comfortable?
She purred...trailing her long nailed fingers down his bicep...

K: of course not...
Kabir smiled charminy at her...
K: how can I be uncomfortable with such a pretty company around?
He asked flirtatiously & Malvika grinned coyly at him...

This smiled was fake...Ananya's blush is so cute...red...a little pink with a hint of scarlet...no maybe crimson...it was so innocent & pretty &...ENOUGH KABIR SHARMA! 
Kabir chided himself...what was wrong with him?
Kabir Sharma admiring a junior reporters red cheeks...seriously?

But they were so cute...SHUT UP! 
His brain ordered his heart which was hell bent on composing a poetry on Ananya's flawless beauty...

K: uh...Malvika I'm really hungry...can we just have dinner?
Kabir asked suddenly...
Malvika looked displeased for a moment but nevertheless she agreed...

Mal: sure...

A moment later Kabir was sitting on the couch in her living room...still in deep thought...
Mal: here...
Malvika poured him some more wine & handed him a plate of food...

Kabir toyed with the food uncomfortably...pushing it two & fro around the plate with fork...
Mal: baby...I know what you're hungry for...
Malvika purred seductively in his ear...
She kissed his cheek slowly & languidly...

Kabir was shocked when he felt creepy instead of feeling pleasurable...
Malvika trailed her lips lower...

Ananya's beautiful, smiling face come before Kabir's eyes...those beautiful hazel orbs shaped like a doe...those full pink lips...creamy white skin...gorgeous golden brown curls...& that adorable pout of hers...

Her loud & musical giggles echoed in his ears...
His heartbeats intensified...
K: Ye galat hai! 
He whispered...but Malvika was too caught up to here...

Kabir jumped up from where he was sitting as a result roughly shoving a stunned Malvika away...
K: t..thanks for the wonderful evening! 
He blurted out & was out of her door the next second...leaving her confused...

Kabir's House: 

CRASH!!! 

Another showpiece joined the previous one on the floor...
Kabir plopped onto the plush couch of his penthouse apartment...his head in his hands...

That petty junior reporter who was just a college passout with her first job was breaking through the hard walls he built around himself all these 8 years...that too one her very first day!!! 

K: nahi...I don't care...main usse door rahunga...
Kabir declared...with a determined face...

Ananya's house: 

Ananya couldn't help but feel sad as she sipped her coffee while perched on her window...her haven for thoughts...
Her mind split into two Ananyas...

A1: Kabir sir ne kitne concern ke saath poocha tha ki main ghar kaise jaungi...aur vo chipdi Malvika unhe saath kheechkar nahi le jaa rahi hoti toh vo mujhe khud drop karte...shayad...did he feel bad that...I refused him...but agreed to Manav sir?

She mused...

A2: are u mad? Vo tere pati hokar uss Malvika ke saath jaa sakte hai dinner ke liye toh tu Mansv sir ke saath apne khudke ghar tak nahi jaa sakti? Aur bura lagta hai toh lagne de...unhone kya tujhe kam dard diya hai?

A1: nahi...mere papa kehte hai ki nafrat aur dard ka jawaab bhi pyaar se hi dena chahiye...aur tab humaari hi jeet hoti hai...

A2: papa hero the Ananya...par ru heroine nahi hai...Kabir sir gero the..hai aur humesha rahenge...atleast tere liye...

A1: nahi...par Kabir sir aise type ke nahi hai...vo Malvika ke saath sirf khaana khaayenge aur ghar jaakar so jaayenge...

A2: Kabir Sharma kaise hai aurto ke maamle mein iska itihaas gavaah hai Anu...tu jaankar bhi isse jhoothla mat...

Ananya covered both her ears...
A: Ughhh! bas! Shut up both of u! 
She shouted...

She jumped visibly hearing her mother's loving yet concerned voice...
An: Ananya..beta kya hua?

A: nahi...kuch nahi..maa...
She stuttered...

Anita frowned...
An: toh tum chillayi kyu beta?
She asked worriedly...

A: umm...vo raat kedo bohot awaaz kar rahe the na...aur thakkar aayi hoon...office ka kaam karna aur sar bhi dard horaha hai na...isliye...meri pyaari mummy please please please ek coffee bankar do na...pleaseeeyyy! 
She pouted ever so cutely & Anita ahook her head...

An: abhi laayi...
Anita exclaimed...fondly patting her baby girl's head...

Next Morning: 

Ananya was busy taking out some print out when she heard two reporters gossiping...
R1: pata hai abtak Kabir sir aur Malvika ma'am dono nahi aaye hai...

R2: aayenge bhi kaise...raat badi lambiii chali hogi na!!! Pehle dinner phir kuch aur...bedroom...
They giggled...

Their words stung Ananya's heart brutally but she shook it off...
Her Kabir sir wasn't like that...and he would certainly respect their relation even if he didn't want it...
No natter how much they tried to ignore but the fact remained thatthey WERE married!
She was his wife...he was ger husband...

She was fuming as she marched down the stairs...
Suddenly she missed a couple of steps...this made her scrunch her eyes...readying herself to fall flat on her face...

However she landed in a pair strong arms...against a firm chest...
Two chocolate brown eyes stared down at her with unknown yet deep feelings...

Mal: hey Kabir! Last night...
Malvika stopped short seeing Ananya in Kabir's arms...
As if lost, Kabir gently tucked away the curls covering her beautiful face...his eyes boring deep into hers...
Her eyes were filled with love, innocence & compassion...and other soft feelings...no hard feelings of hatred or anger...

She was an innocent enchantress with the way her tiny pink lips quivered...making him want to touch them once to see if they were as soft as they looked & her curvy waist to see how it fit in his hand...
Her long silky curly hair...everything about her was perfect & gorgeous...

Ananya too was admiring Kabir...she had never really payed attention on his looks...but now that she did...she blushed crimson while admitting that he was the most handsome man she had seen...

His dark hair...slicked back perfectly...his sharp, chiselled  features...the killer smirk on his face...& especially his deep molten chocolate eyes...that were so ecpressive...but they were cold & unwelcoming...hurt filled...but when they darted towards her she insteadly saw some warmth in them...

Malvika cleared her throat & KaYa almost jumped...
K: careful...
Kabir whispered...gently setting Ananya back on her feet...almost reluctantly removing his arm from around her waist...
Ananya gave a shy smile & removed hher hands from around Kabir's neck just as reluctantly...
But unknowingly both fekt the loss of warmth...of each other..m

K: aap aksar aankhe band karke chalti hai, Ms Kashyap?
Kabir asked witha raised eyebrow...
Ananya glared at him...
A: haan...mujhe maza aata hai...aapko zyaada problem hai toh aap agli baar mujhe girne dijiyega...pakdiyega mat...anyways...good morning...Kabir SIR! 

Ananya said coolly & threw back a curl...
Kabir looked shocked as the soft curl hit his cheek as Ananya walked away...
This girl never failed to stun him!

Mal: baby...ignore her...tum chalo na...
Kabir nodded & Malvika grabbed his arm...leading him to his cabin...

Meanwhile Ananya walked her cubicle...
Ri: hii!!! 
Richa greeted Ananya with a hug...

A: hi!
Ananya said dully...

Ri: oye! itna rukha sukha hi? baat kya hai Anu?
Richa asked her bestie worriedly...
Trisha looked worriedly at Ananya...

Just as Richa headed to Manav's cabin, Trisha pulled Ananya aside...

Without a thought Ananya hugged Trisha...sobbing a bit...for her broken dreams...for her messed up life...
She hadn't even told Anita about this...not knowing how she'd react...

She was just a normal girl with normal dreams but god chose to break hers...
For the first time Ananya let out her pain...
Trisha hugged her tight...

T: Ananya...mujhe pata hai tu Kabir sir ki vajah se...

Ananya nodded & quickly wiped her tears & made a determined face...

A: haan Trishu...lekin na main ab unhe itni importance hi nahi dungi...he's behaving like its all my fault...maine kaha tha unse Vishal ki jagah lene ko...uski maa bimaar thi...usne leave le li ye meri galati hai waaah!!!!! He's treating me like trash! 
Par main bhi Ananya Kashyap hoon...mujhse ulajhne waale ko itni aasaani se nahi chodungi...ab chahe vo insaan mere hero hi kyu na ho! 
Ananya said with a smirk...

A: chal...
She lead Trisha back to their cubicle...

A while later...
Kabir's cabin: 

Kabir was typing away on his laptop when he heard...
"Aaj kaam bohot zyaada hai kya?"

Kabir looked up to see Panditji smiling at him...
K: arrey sir...aiyye na...baithiye...
Kabir lead him to the couch in his cabin...

Just as they were about to sit they heard a squeal & saw Ananya slam down a file on Kabir's table & throw her arms around Panditji...
Kabir rolled his eyes but he actually found Ananya cute...

P: aaj itni tight hug milne ka karan?
Panditji asked playfully and Ananya broke the hug...
A: offo! Simple! Because I missed u...UNCLE! 
She giggled & Panditji gave her a mock angry look making her grin sheepishly...

K: Ms Kashyap aap yaha?
A: dandiya raas ki practice karne aayi thi! Agli navrati ke liye! 
She teased...
Kabir frowned & Panditji chuckled...

A: arrey aapne jo report banane ko kahi thi vo ban gayi isliye dene aagayi sir...
She said sweetly...

K: alright...
With that both accidentally bent together to take Panditji's blessings...
A: Owww! 
Ananya moaned dramatically clutching her head...

Kabir only winced...

A: sar hai ki iron ball! Kitni zor laga! 
She snapped...
K: iron ball hai! kya karogi? 
Kabir fumed...

Ananya pouted...
A: vo sab mujhe kuch nahi pata...idhar aiyye...hume vapass apbe apne sar marne padenge...ek doosre par...varna pata hai...bade buzurg keh gaye hai...bhains ke seeng ugg aayenge!!! 

Kabir gave her a quizzical look...
K: What...??

A: haan! Aapka kya hai aap itni handsome hai...bhains ke seengo ke saath bhi aapke fans aapko pasand karenge...lekin mera kya...shaadi karke zindagi barbaad toh kar hi di hai ab career bhi shuru hone se pehle hi destroy kardenge!!!
She said with a pout...

K: bhains ke seeng? Are u...like serious?
Kabir gave a dry laugh...
A: I'm like...very serious! 
Ananya mimicked him & he gave her a look of annoyance...

The next moment before could react, Ananya had cupped his face in her soft palms & lowevered her to hers & lightly knocked her forehead with his...
A: hogaya! 
She exclaimed before a dazed Kabir...

Their bubble was broken by Panditji doubling up in laughter...
P: beta tumdono bilkul pati patni ki tarah ladrahe the...I'm sorry to say...par isse lame issue nahi mila tha ladne ke liye! 
He laughed & KaYa flushed...
Both were really embarrassed...

K: Unbelievable!
Kabir muttered & walked out of his cabin...
Ananya rolled her eyes at him...

P: Ananya beta tum kaisi ho?
Panditji finally asked as both settled down on the couch in the cabin...

A: ji..main theek hoon...
P: dekho beta...main samajhta hoon...par tumdono chaho ya na chaho tum dono iss rishte mein bandh chuke ho...phir cheezo ko complicate kyu karna? Ek doosre ko ek mauka dene mein harz hi kya hai?

A: mouki ki toh baat bhi aane di Kabir sir...he's treating me so rudely...jaise saara dosh mera ho...aap ye unhe samjhaiyye...unhe kya lagta hai...just because he's my senior here he can treat me anyhow? Bilkul nahi...eet ka jawaab paththar se dena nujhe bhi aata hai...
Ananya puffed her cheeks up & looked away...

Panditji sighed...and wrapped an arm around her shoulder...
P: bilkul apne papa ki beti ho na tum...ziddi...lekin beta Sudhir mujhe tumhaari zimmedari dekar gaya tha...tum mere liye apni beti se badhkar ho...I don't have any family apart from you, bhaabhi and Armaan...

Like I know you...I know Kabir too...and trust me Ananya Kabir is a gem of a person...tumhaare papa bohot vishwaas karte hai uspar...Kabir bura nahi hai Ananya...infact bohot achcha hai...he's the best man around...

Jis Kabir ko tum dekhti aarahi ho ye asli Kabir hai hi nahi...its just a facade...
Bohot kuch saha hai usne..dunia ne uske dil ke tukde tukde kardiye hai..isliye ab unn tukdo ki jagah usne paththar rakh diya hai...vo tumhe rakhash lagta hoga par vo angel hai asliyat mein...

I know ye uske bartaav ke liye koi safai nahi deta par he doesn't really mean what he says to u...aurto ke saath uska experience bohot bura raha hai...aur vo aisa isliye ban gaya hai taaki koi use hurt na kare...kyunki ek aur baar dhoka aur dil tutne ka dard vo nahi seh paayega...

Infact agar Sudhir yaha hota toh vo bhi chahta ki uski eklauti beti ki shaadi Kabir jaise self made aur honhaar insaan se ho...
Kabir tumhaara hero ayr pati dono banne laayak hai...
Usne apne aas paas deewaare bana li hai jise vo kisiko todne nahi deta...par beta tum inhe tod sakti ho...kyunki vo maane ya na maane tum uski patni ho...aur uske dil mein jo jagah hai vo tumhaari hai...

I know vo tumse achchi tarah pesh nahi aaraha...par vo isliye kyunki use lagta jai ki tum bhi uss aurat ki tarah ho jo use sirf paiso ke liye chahti hai...

Trust me Ananya jaisa dunia Kabir Sharma ko samajhti hai vo vaise bilkul nahi hai...Kabir is the most selfless & kind hearted person you'll ever meet...tumhaare papa aise hi uspar itna vishwaas nahi karte the...

Ananya nodded...deep in thought...
Panditji affectionately stroked her hair...
P: main philhaal chalta hoon...par tum meri baat par gaur zaroor karna...

With that Panditji left the cabin...leaving behind a troubled Ananya...
A: kya Kabir sir such mein bure nahi hai? afterall he's done so much for my family...vo vhi paraaye hokar...papa insaan parakhne mein galati nahi karsakte...shayad main hi sir ko samajh nahi paa rahi...agar mera aaj ek sapna toota hai...aur meri aisi haalat hai...toh unki ye haalat hone ke liye unke kitne  sapne toote honge?

She thought remorsefully...
But being Ananya she suddenly smiled brightly...being the ever happy go lucky girl she was...
A: lekin koi baat nahi...ye great wall of Kabir Sharma toh Ananya Kashyap hi todegi!!!! 
She grinned...

Just as she reached her cubicle, Sunny jumped on her...
A: oye! paagal! dara hi diya mujhe!
She exclaimed...playfully slapping his arm...

S: oye! tujhe pata hai...kal office mein pooja...

A: Sunny! ab ye Pooja kon hai? yaar kitni ladkiyon par line maarega yaar!!!
Ananya sighed...

Sunny laughed at this...
S: oye nahi maata! Pooja ladki nahi hai...Pooja matlab...arrey kal apne office mein havan hone waala hai...

A: havan? kis khushi mein?

Just then Ronnie & Richa too came there from the PCR...
Ri: jabtak ye Malvika hai...tabtak yaha shaanti ksise hosakti hai? 
They sniggered naughtily...

Ro: arrey vo tu Kabir ke cabin mein thi tab Khalid upar se announce kar raha tha ki kal KKN ki first decade anniversary hai...10 saal poore hue KKN ke...isliye pooja hai...aur shyaam ko party...

T: Wooowww! aate hi office partyyy!!!! I just loveee parties!!!!!
Trisha was jumping up & down happily..

Ri: hmmm maza toh asyega...nahi Anu?
A: hmm...
Ananya said uninterestedly...

Just then there were gasps all over the room...
A: kya hua ab?
Ananya asked without looking up from the computer screen...

Ri: loo chalne lagi hai! 
Richa exclaimed...

A: kya?

Ro: arrey...Kabir Sharma ko dekh rahi hai sab ladkiyaan...

S: haaye! Kabir sir ko bin maange ghaas kya poora chappan bhog daal deti hai...aur iss eklaute Sunny ko ek patta bhi nahi daalti!!!! 
Sunny wailed...making others shake their heads...

Ro: ok ok!!!! chal Ghar chal...
Ronnie spoke & packed Ananya's stuff for her...grabbing her bag pack...

A: haan chal...ok bye guys...goodnight!!!!...
Ananya excitedly waved her friends goodbye...allowing Ronnie to wrap an arm around her...

Just as they were leaving the office, Ananya felt a peircing gaze on her & turned back to see Kabir with his tie loosened & shirt sleeves rolled up...
He was leaning agsinst the glass door of his cabin & staring at her with unreadable expressions...

Ananya hesitantly turned away & let hwr nest friend lead her away...while continuing to feel Kabir's strong gaze on her...

Next Morning: 

Kabir greeted the dazzled receptionoist with a husky good morning as he made his way into the office...looking devilishly handsome in a simple yet elegant white kurta with intricate yet minimal borders & of course matching pajyamas..

He walked in to see KKN decked up like a bride...
He entered his cabin rummaged through the drawers for a particular file that he needed..
Realising he had left it in the green room possibly, last night...he went there...

Entering the empty green room, he began looking for his file...
He had just found it & was about to grab it when he heard the tinkling of anklets...thinking he had walked in on some girl in the green room he whipped around to leave...only to crash into none other than Ananya...

A: ouchh! 
Kabir looked up to see his pretty junior come wife dressed  in a gorgeous peach coloured saree with a golden blouse...
She only wore long diamond earings and two diamond studded bangles in her slender wrists...and her long golden brown curls cascaded rythmically down to her curvy waist...

Ananya too was admiring handsome senior come husband...no wonder he was the prince charming of every girl's dreams...even her to some extent..

Both awkwardly looked away & Kabir tried to move away but realised that in their little moment Ananya's bangle had somehow gotten attached with Kabir's button on the kurta..mm

Closeness with Ananya was making Kabir really awkward & not knowing the reason for it was making him annoyed...
A: arrey arrey dheere...buttton...toot jaaye...

She gasped mid sentence as the button broke with a snap due Kabir's harshness...
A: hey bhagwaan! tod diya na! ab aise hi jaiyye bahar...
She said with a pout...

Kabir looked down to see the upper button of his kurta broken...due to which a glimpse of his well toned chest was visble...

Ananya giggled seeing Kabir turn a shade of bright red...& flutter his lowered eyelashes awkwardly...
He looked up at her...his chiselld features curled into an expression of anger...yet his cheeks & face were blushing a brilliant red...this made Ananya laugh harder & Kabir narrow his eyes at her...

K: b..bahar ladkiyaan hai...I mean...unke saamne kaise...
He trailed off...
A: aawww! aap sharmaate hue kitne cute lagte hai Kabir sir! 
Ananya squealed...
Kabir rolled his eyes...

K: uh...I'm not...shy...
A: of course...
Kabir grit his teeth sensing her teasing tone...
A: sorry! 
She said ever so cutely...making his anger simply vanish...
He sighed...

A: umm...main apni butterfly shape waali clip laga doon?
Ananya asked innocently...mishcheif hidden within it..m
K: Butterf...Ms Kashyap? Aap itne mahaan ideas laati kaha se hai?
Kabir asked sarcastically...

Ananya made a baby face...
A: theek hai na...samajh gayi...I know lame tha...

K: thank goodness...
Kabir mumbled & Ananya sulked like an angry baby...
A: jaiyye! main nahi karti aapki madat! huhh!
She looked away & began to leave when Kabir grabbed her wrist...

K: n..nahi...ruko...please...
He mumbled...gasping...horrified realising his hand was not covering the exposed part & immediately let go of Ananya's hand & pulled the kurta up to his neck...

Ananya raised an eyebrow...
A: kya hai sir? aap toh aise behave kar rahe hai jaise aap Draupadi hai aur main Dushhaasan...

Kabir gulped uncomfortably...
A: vaise agar aap mujhe apni patni maante toh...
She lazily trailed a finger on his shoulder...

K: t..to...toh..????
Kabir stuttered...bewildered...
Ananya burst out laughing...
A: toh bhi aapki taraf dekhti bhi nahi...u aren't handsome enough for my taste!
She said with an arrogant smirk...

At Kabir raised an eyebrow...
K: well...is that so...Ms Kashyap?
He asked huskily with his charming smile...

A: uhm...ok...stop flirting with me & let me get this done...
Ananya spoke...making him look shocked...

K: I wasn't flirt...anyways...just...yes...please...meri madat kijiye please...main aise bahar...
Kabir fumbled & a victorious look crossed Ananya's face...

A: uhaan! ab aaye na Editor-in-cheif pahad ke neeche! 
She grinned at her frowning senior...

Rummaging through the drawers, Ananya thanked god as she was surprised to find a small sewing kit..

Kabir looked on in awe as Ananya began to stitch thr button back...
K: ouch...
Kabir winced as Ananya accidentally peirced the needle into his skin...

Immediately hwr beautiful face scrunched up in remorse...
A: oh my god! I'm sorry!
She gasped...rubbing her baby soft finger on the exposed part...in the middle of the chest...
Kabir fisted his palms tightly as she blew soft air on it...

A: hogaya! 
Ananya squealed a while later...
His eyess actually drifted close when her lips brushed across his clothed chest as she but off the extra string with her teeth...

When he finally could open his eyes, she was gone...
What was happening to him? or rather whstwhat was Ananya doing to him? 
No woman had gave him such intense sensations before...never...

What was this? 

He walked out of the green room in great thought...only to see Ananya outside struggling with a gajra...
Her lower lip was puckered up in a cute duck face that made him chuckle silently...

Ananya gasped as the flowers were snatched from her hands & saw Kabir move behind her...
K: main laga deta hoon...
He said coolly...

A: wow sir! aaj mujhpar itni meherbaani kyu?

K: zyaada dimaag mat chalao apna...tumne meri madat ki...main tumhaari kar raha hoon...hisaab baraabar...I don't take charity! 
Kabir winced as it came out a little too heartlessly...

Ananya wanted to punch him but kept mum...
A: rakshas! 
She mumbled...
K: sorry?

A: kuch nahi...aapke kaan bajrahe honge...
She said angrily & Kabir grimaced...

He gently pulled her silken strands behind & gently put the gajra in her curls..which were absolutely mangnificent & soft to touch...letting the gajra lie naturally over them...
K: beautiful...
He whispered seeing her breathtakingly gorgeous long hair with the fragnent mogra flowers...

Wow! now Kabir Sharma was in love with his junior's hair? just great! 
He thought sarcastically...

His thoughts were broken by Ananya's words..
A: mujhe toh laga tha ki aaj kal log apni coyrtesy aur good nature mein doosro ki help kardete hai! par aapne toh meri popat kardiya! 
She wrinkled her nose in annoyance...

K: sorry? kya kardiya?
Kabir asked...genuinely confused...

A: huh! stupid angrez! 
Ananya huffed arrogantly & walked away not before flicking her fragnant hair off her shoulder...unknowingly sending them to caress Kabir's face...tantalising his senses...

Kabir stood there...rooted to his spot...
Wait? did she just call him, the great Kabir Sharma stupid ?
He thought...actually shocked for the nth time in the day all thanks to this certain reporter...playing with his senses ever since he'd seen her...

TBC😳

Precap: 

L: Kabir bhai...Sudhir Kashyap ki beti...jiske baare mein unhone apne khatt mein likha tha...uska pata chal gaya hai!!!!

Kabir shot up from his desk...
K: Lakshman! Vo kaha rehti hai ab...kaisi dikhti hai...etc just send me the details...I have to meet her...use janna hoga ki 8 saal pehle Sudhir Kashyap ke saath kya hua tha...

L: ji Kabir bhai...main uski photo aapko bhej raha hoon...vaise bohot khubsoorat hai...
Lakshman informed...

K: Lakshman! 
Kabir reprimanded sternly...looking extremely serious...
L: sorry bhai...bas bhej raha hoon...
Lakshman apologised hastily...

K: ok fine...I'm waiting...
He said grimly and cut the call...

The next moment he instantly turned on his laptop...
The picture loaded after what seemed ages to Kabir...

Bit by bit beautiful brown curls, fair skin, shaoed eyebrows...deep hazel orbs, perfect nose & pink supple lips were revealed...

Kabir was shocked out of his mind when he recognised the beautiful woman in the pictue...

K: Ms Kashyap!!! 
Were the only words he gasped out...
Edited by akyabiggestfan - 6 years ago
meera851 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome story
eagerly waiting for the next part
plz update next part soon
waiting
aarushi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awsum update!!
Can't wait for next update...
continue soon
Thanks for pm
Prasu1095 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome ud...
Panditji ne ananya ko kabir ke bare mae samajhaya ab ananya ne kabir ko tit for tat derahi hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I love the scenes btw kaya at green room...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Waiting for next ud