Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

After reading the teaser can't wait now for the actual chapter 

Will update soon
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

sameer's way of apologizing by showing poster of sorry was cute.sad that she didn't mind it

Thanku..πŸ˜›
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

nana advising sameera was so cute.cool nana

Yeah nanaji is really cool..πŸ˜‰
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail

Originally posted by: worldequalsyou

Can't wait for you to update 

Teaser is just awesome

Will update soonπŸ˜›
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Linsie

Good what Naina is doing...
all good...
nice story...
thanks for the pm

Thanku dear.

Mirrah_Abish thumbnail

Originally posted by: ameena671

wonderful update and teaser loved it can't wait for next part thank you for pm.

Thanku
Will update soon
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail

Thankyou guys soo much 
For loving this story 
It makes me feel soo good that you people are not just responding it but loving it also

Specially anjali333 this friend of mine luv this story soo much that she is desperately waiting for this part 
So anjali this one is for you .

Love 
Nida❀️
Edited by NIDA.ISHRAFAN - 6 years ago
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Recap:
Sameer: nhi yr mai ne uska dil toda hai ab mai us se mafi mang k rahuga
( no i will ask for her forgiveness)

Part 4

And with that sameer leaves determined to seek forgiveness

Soon the last bell ring and school ended sameer was at his home and was thinking ways to say sorry to naina he was pacing in his room he decided to call naina and ask for her health also but to his luck every time he called either chachiji recieves the call or pooja di..

On the other hand preeti reaches home and ask for naina's health

Preeti: maa mai ghar agaye naina kaha hai uska bukhar utra(mom i m home how's naina)

Chachiji: beta abhi thori dair pehle gaye the vo so rahe hai uska bukhar ab behtar hai( i just checked her a little while ago she is sleeping but her fever is down)

Preeti: acha mai dekhti hun(ok let me see her)

Pooja: maa maine soup tyaar krdia hai ( mom soup is ready)

Pooja shout from the kitchen when chachiji says

Chachiji: acha theek hai (ok) and looks towards preeti and says: ja use jaga de subah se kuch khaya bhi nhi usne(go and wake her up she has not eat anything since morning)

Preeti moves towards her room to find naina all awake and is lost in her 
Thoughts sitting near the window.

Preeti moves towards the washroom and changes her clothes and soon she is out of the bathroom and is amazed to see naina still lost .
Preeti shakes naina breaking her out of trance

Naina: aray preeti tu kab aye aur tu ne school k kapre kab badle( preeti when did you come back and where did you changed your clothes.)

Preeti: mai tau yahi the pr tu kaha khoye hue hai aur tera bukhar kesa hai(i was here only but where are you lost and how is your fever)

Naina: mai theek hun tu bata aj class mai kia hua..(i am fine wat happened in class today) naina asked about school to distract her..

Preeti and naina were busy in talking when chachiji entered the room with hot soup and preeti's lunch..

Chachiji: aray naina tum uth gaye chalo ye lo soup piyo aur ye le preeti mai tere liye gobhi bna k laye hun(naina you are awake look i made soup for you and preeti i have made cabbage in lunch)

Preeti was making faces hearing gobhi from her.. and seeing preeti naina finally smiled a little..

Soon both the sisters were busy in lunch when preeti said 

Preeti: aray naina ik batana tau bhool gaye(i forget to tell you one thing)

Naina: han bolna(yes tell na)

Preeti: vo sameer tere bare mai pouch raha tha(sameer was asking about you)

Naina: acha .. han use maths ke notes chahiye the( oh yes he wants maths notes from me)

Naina VO: haha us samay mai bhi hum donu k bahane milte the 

Preeti: han sameer bhi yahi keh raha tha(yes even sameer was telling the same)

Naina: hmmm  acha chor swati ne kuch kaha (hmm ok let it be tell me did swati said something)

And with that both the sisters enjoyed their lunch 

In the evening naina was doing her homework when chachaji ask for her health

Chachaji: naina ab kese ho tum tabiyat theek hai na(how are you naina)

Naina: mai theek hun ab(i am good)

Naina was trying hard to keep her busy as she does not want to think about sameer 

Here on the other side at sameer's place.

Pandit: sameer yar uski tabiyat theek nahi is liye vo tujh se baat nahi kr rahe(she is not well thats why she is not talking with you)

Munna: han yr sameer kal ayegi tab baat krlena..(yeah sameer talk to her tomorrow)

Next day

Naina and preeti woke up on the respective time to go to school but chachiji stopped naina saying that she is not well and should stay at home naina wanted to go to school but thought otherwise and thought its better not to face sameer little did she know that sameer is very guilty so she simply replied

Naina: jee chachi(ok)

Preeti tried so that she can get an off from school but bela chachi glared at her and preeti went to change into her uniform..

Preeti was packing her bag and said to naina that she is taking her maths notebook to give it sameer but naina was fast asleep as she couldnt sleep all night so without telling naina preeti took her notebook with herself..

Sameer who was waiting near the gate to see naina but his face fell seeing preeti alone 

Sameer was going inside but preeti stopped him 

Preeti: sameer

Sameer: han preeti bolo(yes)

Preeti fished out her bag and passing naina note book to him saying

Preeti: naina ki notebook tumhe chahiye the na(naina's notebook)

Sameer: naina ne di ( naina gave it)

Preeti absent mindedly said yes as she was busy in arranging her books which just fell down 

Soon class started and sameer was looking at naina's empty chair..

Later that night

Sameer again called naina rung two bells and cut the call to let naina know he is calling..
But naina who was in ignoring mood didnt called him again

Next day

Sameer was waiting near the gate as expected waiting for naina to come
And to his surprise she did came after 2 days finally he could see her
But his face fell seeing her as she wasnt smiling.. nor her eyes had that spark in it..

He tried to stop naina but she ignored him royally and went with swati who was excited to meet her friend

Everyone was in the canteen having lunch but naina was quite and sameer was nowhere to be seen 

Munna and pandit were asking that have they seen sameer but to their surprised no one knew

Naina decided to look for him and went towards terrace but she saw him in the class doing something near her desk..

She waited for him to go and when he was gone.. she entered her class
And went towards her desk to see what he was doing

He had written sorry with a big smiley face.. she smiled but next moment her smile faded as she remembered why she is angry with him so she cleaned her desk and moves towards canteen.

After the break
When sameer went inside the class looking at naina but to his surprise she turned her face where as usual she used to smile back.. and now he is missing that smile..

Sameer was trying his level best to talk to her but naina is going on ignoring him

Few days passed

But still it was no improvement sameer was sitting in his room thinking what to do when nanaji came in 

Sameer: aray nanu ap 

Nanaji: kia hua sameer mai tumhe kuch dino se dekh raha hun kafi pareshan lag rahe ho kia baat hai(what happened sameer are you tensed about something)

Sameer: kuch nahi nanu(its nothing)

Nanaji: mai tujhe bachpan se janta hun jab tu koi galti krta hai na aur tujhe use baat ka pachtawa hota hai tabhi tu itna pareshan rehta hai(when you are guilty about something then only you are tensed like this)

Sameer looks on and was amazed how nanu knows him inside out and without telling anything he got his prob even..

Sameer: vo nanu..

Nanaji: dekh sameer beta tujh se galti hue hai tau maafi maang aur tu mera pota hai.. pta hai teri naniji bhi isi tarha rooth jati the mjhse tau mai pta hai kese mana tha unko..(your grandmother used to get angry on me but you how i used to say sorry)

Sameer: kese (how)

Nanaji: ik gulab ka phool de kar aur uska gussa choo mantar hojata(giving her a rose and her anger melts down)..

Sameer smiled at him and hugged him and nanu hugged him back..
Saying : sab theek hojayega ab tu aram kr. (everything will be fine and now rest)

And with that sameer drifted into a deep slumber thinking ways to ask forgiveness..

Precap:
Mandir scene with my twist..πŸ˜‰.

Edited by NIDA.ISHRAFAN - 6 years ago