List Of My Discontinued and Upcoming Stories!

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Important Announcement About My Stories 

Hey Friends,

I have got Two news about my stories. One news is bit sad and one news is not. Let's start with the sad news first. 

I'm sorry to inform you all that I'm Temporarily Discontinuing Two of my Stories. Before you panic, I said I'm Temporarily Discontinuing them. Not Permanently Discontinuing them.

Here are the titles of those two stories along with the reason for their discontinuation.

1  - Devil's Vengeance 

Yes you read it right. I'm temporarily discontinuing Devil's Vengeance.

The reasons are...

A - This story is very intense and is about to enter an extremely emotional phase. Writing those chapters will definitely exhaust me, physically and emotionally.

B - This story is full of lots and lots of Twists and Turns. It takes lots of thinking and lots of patience to work on one scene as each and every scenes are related and connected to the other scenes from past and future. Missing one small scene could result into major problems or mistakes in the future chapters. 

So I'll need proper concentration and free time to work on it. Right now my mind is occupied with another Short Story which is very emotional. So I won't be able to do justice to Devil's Vengeance. 

C - Devil's Vengeance is a very long story. Like my Fiction "Meant To Be (MTB)" this one will also take me months or even years to complete it. I don't think this time readers will wait till that long. As it is I don't have many readers for this story.

But I assure you, I am not giving up on this story as it's a very nice and different story from what I've written so far. Plus it's my favorite also. 

I assure you one more time that the moment I get any interest I'll start working on it. Knowing my nature, once I immerse myself into it, I won't stop till I end up writing few chapters or till I hit a major block. 

2 - The second story that I'm Temporarily Discontinuing is

"Ek Ladki Bheeghi Bhaghi Si!"

The reason is due to huge gap, I've lost touch with this story. The next chapter that was in my mind has now been completely erased. I know once I read all chapters that I've posted so far, I'll get back the whole story. But right now I don't have time for that. 

This is also my favorite story as it's a very light hearted and full of fun and romance. So I'm definitely not giving up on it.

Actually I'm not giving up on both of the stories, I'm just taking an indefinite break from them. 

My SS Phechaan is about to end. Next chapter will be posted by the end of this week. After that only one or two chapters will be left. I'm making lots of changes in the last chapter. Depending on the lengths of the last two chapters, I'll divide the remaining chapters.

We also have my Fiction "Shadows Of The Past!" Which I'm continue writing.

Now coming to my Upcoming Stories, please do check the following post, cause PM's will be sent to only those who Hit The Like Button in that post.

Edited by lovely_nikki - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail

My Upcoming Stories.

Here is the list of Titles of my Upcoming Stories...

1 - "Saudagar".

Which means Dealer or Bargainer. 

The will be another Fiction. I don't know how many chapters will be there. 

This story is very intense and Emotionally Charged. If you've liked Phechaan then I'm sure that you will Love this Story.

On Saturday I'll post a Small Preview or Prologue of this story. 

2 - "Homeless!"

This story came in my mind when I was on vacation few weeks back. This is an Inspiring Story. Based on the length (and on my mind, which keeps on coming with new scenes), this will be a One Part or Two Part story. But definitely not more than that.

I'm trying to work on it as I want to post it on 11th November, when I'll complete Five Years on this Forum. If I can't complete it by then, than I'll post the First Chapter of New Fiction "Saudagar!" 

There are couple of more stories, but those will be posted one by one, later on and definitely after I finish Phechaan and this new OS "Homeless!"

If you are interested in Reading these Stories then Hit The Like Button on this post.

I'll see you by the end of this week with next chapter of Phechaan. Till then take care.

Love 

Nikki. 

Edited by lovely_nikki - 6 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the info at least we will have some forum activity ðŸ˜Š
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thank u so much for information dear
I totally understand how hard it is to write emotional stories 
I'm a die hard fan of ur stories 
So I'll be waiting for u to continue those both stories when u get time
We will be waiting dear
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So sweet of you to let me know.
I feel ashamed.  I still have so many pending and I am finding it tough to continue, so I feel  your pain.😭

Hoping renewed inspiration comes to us in a big way.

Much much love🤗

taahir004 thumbnail
I can never say no to reading your stories 
Meant To Be was a story that even today makes me spellbound I loved that story 
while at present Pechaan has got me addicted 
so yes I'm in for any of your stories that you'll be writing in future 
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
looking forward for the new stories 
will be waiting for other stories
thank you
srilanka123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Looking forward to read your stories.
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
totally understand nikki...will wait for them till you get them back like you want them to be...
waiting eagerly for the next updates of pehchaan and looking forward the two new ones as well...

thank you once again for writing such intense and beautiful stories...love them all
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Thanks for the info at least we will have some forum activity ðŸ˜Š

Thanks Sharlene. I have not yet given up on this forum and on writing on AarYa and I don't think it's going to happen any time soon. So do not stress about it ðŸ˜³

I may be slow in updating but I'll definitely keep on giving you updates till this forum is open ðŸ˜³