HemaRajamohan thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
2. Is Harini's love true?
I stand at the same place more than an hour .I don't know what to do then I walked to my house. I step in my house. my mother came and asked me why are you coming like this Harini? I tried to manage that scooty was repair and some how I done. I don't know iam totally blank. I took bath and gone to my room and fall on my bed and started crying. I feel bad and alone. I tried my level best by remembering the way that he talks to me and tried to satisfy  my self that he has love for me but he didn't realise it. Iam not the one who thinks of others.but now I compare my self with Sanjana and comforts me that I am better than her. Finally,I slept slowly...trying to forget this day.
I woke up early today and I done my usual things and got ready to college when I see the mirror daily after dressing I will be thinking that day  he will also may wear the same colour of her dress. sometimes my guess got correct and I used to pinch him and say same sweet..get me sweet and every time he used to give me chocolate. But today I don't want to those chocolate or that smile anything...whenever I  do something which I love he used to tell me that he too like it.but now he don't want me... mmm... today I decided to wear a black dress because he hates black and I wanted him to hate me even I don'twant him as a friend. I meant of say these things but I can be without him.
I got ready and went to college facing Dhanush is very tough but being with Sanjana the whole day is unimaginable.oh my god... Save our friendship and us.