Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Omg lovely teaser didu 
No one letting puttar to romance ðŸ˜†
Continue soon 
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh god...Ishita bhi na..She is too much dumb..
sharmilasairam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fabulous update.
Raman is pleading ishu to come room.
Oh bad lucky for raman beeji had health ishu.
Bechara ravan Kumar
Now what will he do.
This chachi is too much.
Wooow raman going honeymoon to newzland.
How madrasan will escape nw.
Let see i hope there is no twist and babies will go to hm
pyara12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous update di 
All were planning where to send ishra for honeymoon raman was pretending to leave when toshi called him and asked they want to send them to New Zealand 
Ishu opposed as she didn't want to leave ruhi making his face fell 
Raman went to their room nd ishu followed he was crying as he thought that he is neglecting ruhi 
Ishu made him understand that he is best father nd they spend tym which ruhi nd left to office 
He came back only to see ishu nd ru missing he asked abt them nd got to know them at they went to ishu home 
He scolded her on phone nd hung up later went to meet nd manofy her 
Thanks for pm 
Update soon 
peg_pionne thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderfull part
Update soon 😉
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update
bechara puttar
dil me ladoo phoot rhe h as they're going fr honeymoon bt ishita denied n nw ruhi is going wid dem
ishita went to her parents n raman reached there climbing pipe to meet her
i guess ruhi can interrupt dem
continue soon
thnxx 4 pm
pyara12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Bechara raman 
He is becoming despondent day by day but none were allowing him to be with her 
Thanks for pm 
Update soon 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 24

Raman took ishita to her bed and make her settle on the bed. He was about to settle himself on her when his eyes fell on Ruhi who was in deep slumber. He went to her and pecked her temple. She stir in her sleep, he patted her to sleep and covered her properly. Then he make her turn to the other side, so that even if she wake up, she didn't see them together. Raman was doing this while ishita was just admiring him, yes he is indeed the best father who loves his daughter so much. Raman look at ishita and saw her looking at him, he raised his eyebrows and asked what she is looking at. She nodded saying nothing and walked to him. She hide in his chest and said slowly -i love u. 

Raman caressed her hair softly and said -love u too jaan. 

Ishita look at him and said -but I love u more. 

Raman -kaise,pipe chad kar toh main aaya hoon. 

Ishita -par balcony mein intezaar toh main kar rahi thi naa. 

Raman -u were waiting for me. 

Ishita -nahi uss tiger ka joh white Mercedes mein mujh par jhaptne aaya hai. 

Raman -so u have seen my car.

Ishita nodded and said -since the time it was parked. 

Raman -toh phir kya badbada raha thi. 

Ishita -drama kar rahi thi, I was waiting for u to hug me.

Raman -u were missing me. 

Ishita -ek biwi aur kya karegi, agar usse apne pati se roz roz iss tarah alag rakha jaaye. It's just u can shout on me being frustrated. Main toh woh bhi nahi kar sakti. She said with moist eyes looking down making Raman felt bad for shouting on her without any fault of her. 

Raman -I am really sorry jaan, will u forgive me for my mistake. I am feeling bad since the time I shouted on u. He said cupping her face. 

Ishita hide herself in his chest and said -please mujhse gussa mat hoya kariye, I can't take ur anger. 

Raman pecked her temple and said sorry ,to which she just snuggled more into him. 

Raman tore her from him and was about to kiss her when she said -balcony's door is open.

Raman went and closed the door and checked the room's door too. Then he came to her and took her  to the bed. He settled her on the bed and adjusted himself on her and bend to kiss her while she just closed her eyes feeling his touch. 

On the other hand, toshiji was going to her room after finishing the work when her father in law called her. Toshiji went to her in laws and dadi ji said-its too late toshi, Raman is not home yet. Call him and ask where he is. 

Toshiji -hoga apne dosto ke saath beeji, bachcha thodi naa hai. Ek bachche ka baap hai.she said slowly don't want to disturb raman. 

Dada ji -arey aise kaise, u r his mother, its ur responsibility to know where ur son is, call him and ask where he is, warna ruko main lagata hoon. 

Toshiji -no need papa ji, I am calling him. She said and dialled Raman's number reluctantly. 

Raman was busy in kissing ishita when his phone rang. He saw his mother's number and ignored it. 

Toshiji then dialled Ishita's number as she knows well where her son can be. 

Ishita saw toshiji's number and got up. 

Ishita -raman, mummy ji ka phone. 

Raman -toh ghabra kyun rahi hai, keh dena raman nahi hai, OK. 

Ishita nodded and picked the phone with shivering hands and said -ji mummy ji. 

Toshiji -hello, puttar ji, Raman hai tere ghar. 

Ishita got scared hearing her voice and couldn't lie and said, yes in nervousness making Raman irritated. 

Raman banged his head on bed in irritation and said -koi meri suhaagraat nahi hone dega, utha le matarani, utha le mujhe. He said banging his head on the bed continuously while ishita made a puppy pleading face for her slip of tongue. 

Ishita wasnt getting what to say when she heard toshiji telling-beeji, woh rishabh ke ghar mein hai. 

Ishita -rishabh?? 

Toshiji -rishabh puttar, Raman ko phone de. 

Ishita nodded and forwarded the phone to Raman. He nodded in no. She signalled him to take it. Raman took it and said -haan maa. 

Toshiji -aaj tu rishabh ke ghar ruk raha hai naa, koi baat nahi , par subah jaldi wapas aa jaana. Tujhe bahu ko lene bhi toh jaana hai. She said making Raman smile. He realised she is pretending as his grandparents must be there. 

Raman -ok maa, I love u. 

Toshiji smiled and hung the call again reminding him to come back soon. 

Toshiji -woh apne dost ke ghar hai, beeji, he will be back early morning.she said making her in laws satisfied. Both went to their room while Toshiji went to her room. 

Mr bhalla who was seeing all this from their room asked -kyun jhooth bola toshiji, where is ur son??

Toshiji smiled and said -kahan hoga, wahin hai, Jahan aap the jab main pagphere ke liye maayke gayi thi. 

Mr bhalla -woh ishita puttar ke ghar mein hai. He asked with surprised eyes. 

Toshiji nodded smiling. 

Mr bhalla -achcha hi hai, now he could spend some lone time with ishita puttar, warna yeh relatives to saans bhi nahi lene dete. Let me call and ask, pipe chad kar gaya hai naa, apne baap ki tarah. 

Toshiji -kuch bhi bhalla ji. He must be busy and u want to ask him this. 

Mr bhalla -aur nahi toh kya, yeh bhalla khandaan ki parampara hai, har bhalla apni biwi se pagphere par pipe chad kar milne jaata hai. He said smiling making Toshiji smile too. 

Mr bhalla -but I am happy, Raman bahut khush hai naa. 

Toshiji nodded in yes and said -bahut, I am feeling too good seeing him so happy and contented afyef years, warna bahut akela hi gaya tha hamara puttar. But now he has a life partner.usse dekh kar samajh mein aata hai, ki Ek humsafar kitna jaruri hota hai, for everything, to live, to love, to be happy, to be sad,, even to breath. Bina kisi humsafar ke zindagi kitni khaali ho jaati hai. I am glad that he got his partner in ishita and Ruhi too got her mother. She said while both smiled feeling contented. 

On the other hand, ishita asked raman -maa ne kya kaha. 

Raman looked at her and said -that she is the best mother in the world. He said smiling making ishita smile too. 

Ishita -kya matlab. Kya kaha mummy ji ne. 

Raman -she said to love u endlessly in the night and then go back to house, then again come here to pick u and then we can fly to New Zealand together, where I will love u again endlessly. 

Ishita -yeh kaha mummy ji ne. 

Raman -kaha tob kuch aur but uska Matlab yahin hai, ab tu aur Matlab mat puch, just let me love u. Bahut tadpa hoon tere bina. He said cupping her face. 

Ishita -jyada excitement achchi baat nahi hai, abhi Ruhi bachi hai, woh uth sakti hai aapki suhaagraat bigadne. 

Raman -jab muh kholegi galat hi bolegi, rooh bachcha mat uthna,let papa love ur mumma. He said making ishita smile. 

Ishita -kuch bhi raman. She was saying when Raman kissed her lips and said -ab koi baatein nahi hogi, now only our love and passion will speak volume. He said and took her lips in his and start sucking it slowly while ishita wrapped her arms around him closing her eyes. 

Raman start kissing her hungrily while his hands were busy in removing her blouse opening its hooks. He opened her blouse and let it hang on her shoulder while he bend and start kissing her bare shoulder slowly making her feel heavenly. She closed her eyes feeling his raw touch while he continued going down kissing her bare body. He smiled and start kneading her orbs over the undercloth. She caressed his hair feeling heavenly, soon he start sucking her bosom over her cloth making her loose herself completely in him.she moaned his name in pleasure while he continued sucking her peaks hungrily making her go wild. She too took her hands to his shirt and start unbuttoning it. Raman smirked at her bold move and let her do the things her way, at first her fingers were playing with his shirt's button but slowly she started unbuttoning his shirt. He pulled her on him and showed him his bare chest. He signalled her to kiss his chest, at first she denied but later bend and start kissing his bare chest making him moan her name in pleasure. He was enjoying her raw touches while she was also feeling good in pleasing him. 

After kissing his chest ,she looked at him and he turned her upside down and again start dropping wet kisses all over her body. Both were busy in pleasuring each other while their clothes were on floor. 

Raman was busy in chewing her peaks like its his favourite candy when ishita hold his tight and said -i can't wait now, do it. 

Raman nodded and adjusted himself on her and then he entered into her breaking her virginity. She poked her nails in his flesh not able to take the pain while he waited for her to get relaxed. After few minutes she was OK. Then they broke in sync and he finally fell on her. A tear escape her eyes which was kissed by him. 

Raman -is it hurting. 

Ishita nodded in no and said -its beautiful,pure and serene. Today u made me ur wife in all senses. 

Raman pecked her temple and said -u r my wife always jaan. He said and closed his eyes. Raman pulled the sheet on themselves while both closed their eyes in complete bliss waiting for a beautiful dawn together. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt. 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy.