When infatuation sees flaws-Psycho Analysis

SleepyPsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Hey! Sorry,I've been away from this forum for long but I just got caught up with few things that were very taxing. Also I could not write anything cause words and sentences didn't seem to form and it was getting so frustrated for me.But now finally thought to actually start so here I am.

This is my part of Analysis that states why Naina was so upset,broken and angry after she thought and realized that Sameer had stolen the keys and through it the exam paper.

Psycho Analysis

Love makes you forget about all the flaws that your ideal one holds and provides a justification to sooth all the pain he/she gives either intentionally or unintentionally.

The same was for Naina who had opened her heart to the guy who she had accepted at the first sight.Acceptance had come along flaws which to she had readily taken as part of her happiness. Her infatuation towards Sameer had led to her to ignore the belief that every human had flaws and thus she had believed that the boy who she had given her heart to was perfect,the ideal one she had somewhere wanted to meet.

Even the encounters she had of him smoking and leading to further bad situations had not hit her heard and she had tried to repress them under the pretext of him being innocent enough to not know its consequences. But that day her belief had been broken,the perfect image of the 'ideal man' was distorted and that had questioned the trust and love she had bestowed on him.She couldn't believe that the boy couldn't only steal but also refuse to accept it to that extent at which someone's job was at stake,her father's job was at stake and that had made her angry both on Sameer and more on herself because her belief on him was proven wrong and she had regretted lying and taxing for a person who was hell bent on proving her wrong.

Love be it any age or any point of stage hurts when you realize that the fairy tale you thought life of love was made of was actually a journey and a test of flaws,acceptance and patience.

I hope that could do justice to Naina's thoughts.I am not much impressed but do leave your views.I will be glad. All contradictory views welcome.

Thank You.

-Mitali

Edited by SleepyPsycho - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
In love every fault every imperfections of the beloved seems perfect.However this slowly wears away.Naina analyses Sameer from her point of view.Like she didn't know cigarette causes cancer and hence Sameer might also not be knowing the fact.Similarly if she knows that stealing is like a sin Sameer should also know that.Hence she adjudges Sameer from her point of view not what Sameer actually is and what his points of views are. This sudden mirror of reality has really upset her and yes there is hell lot confusion regarding priorities,loyalties,blame game.But that's how life is that's how teenage love is. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 6 years ago
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Except for the fact that Naina was and still is infatuated by him inspite of all the happenings. She was giving him a pass before the matter was put on the table. I don't think Naina was at fault in giving the keys issue and putting the blame on Sameer. All the evidences were against his favour. Except family noone is gonna believe a logic that I took the keys but didn't steal. Anyway I don't think Naina had a belief shattering heartbreak over Sameer yet. She is still very infatuated over him and her idea of romance with him is still very teengarish based on a idealistic images of heroes. I hope their relationship becomes a lot more concrete and realistic in future episodes where they fall in love with the real people they are. Its funny how at present timeline they really dunno anything about each other. It would be a hell of a job for writers to make this a concrete love story other than the infatuations people deal at this age which is Naina having at present. Specially from Naina's side of story.Edited by Destiny_015 - 6 years ago
dilse99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice thoughts and very well put. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am also interested in seeing this change in Naina, now that she no longer trusts Sameer. Something tells me that she won't be upset for long, especially if she finds out soon that it was Arjun that stole the papers.
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well written analysis๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘
I agree that she wasn't able to accept that because of him her father was being suspended
That was the moment which led to her heartbreak and she didn't accept that he wasn't ready to accept his mistake this time...

But still his presence has an effect on her...though she tries to show that it doesn't๐Ÿ˜†
SleepyPsycho thumbnail

Originally posted by: Destiny_015

Except for the fact that Naina was and still is infatuated by him inspite of all the happenings. She was giving him a pass before the matter was put on the table. I don't think Naina was at fault in giving the keys issue and putting the blame on Sameer. All the evidences were against his favour. Except family noone is gonna believe a logic that I took the keys but didn't steal. Anyway I don't think Naina had a belief shattering heartbreak over Sameer yet. She is still very infatuated over him and her idea of romance with him is still very teengarish based on a idealistic images of heroes. I hope their relationship becomes a lot more concrete and realistic in future episodes where they fall in love with the real people they are. Its funny how at present timeline they really dunno anything about each other. It would be a hell of a job for writers to make this a concrete love story other than the infatuations people deal at this age which is Naina having at present. Specially from Naina's side of story.

Agreed! And I too see Naina not being at fault here.All the clues and hints pointed towards Sameer and of course when he said that he had stolen the keys everyone's immediate reaction will be putting him as a culprit. 

Regarding the belief shattering,yes she still has a very high infatuation towards him but somewhere that teenish 'Romeo' image did get slightly distorted. Cause at that age everyone wishes to get that perfect man but getting to point of seeing him stealing when she did not expect the perfect man she thought he was to do defiantly hurt her.

I'll be also waiting for the writers to show how these two grow not as a person but as a relationship too.
SleepyPsycho thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilse99

Nice thoughts and very well put. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am also interested in seeing this change in Naina, now that she no longer trusts Sameer. Something tells me that she won't be upset for long, especially if she finds out soon that it was Arjun that stole the papers.

Thank You :)
I am interested too.Regarding Naina's infatuation towards Sameer it won't go easily as we saw in the episode as to how jealous and hurt she was still seeing Sameer like that. Regarding being upset I just feel she is just a bit confused within herself.
SleepyPsycho thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Well written analysis๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

I agree that she wasn't able to accept that because of him her father was being suspended
That was the moment which led to her heartbreak and she didn't accept that he wasn't ready to accept his mistake this time...

But still his presence has an effect on her...though she tries to show that it doesn't๐Ÿ˜†

Thank You :)

Agreed.He still has the effect but she is just kind of confused within herself and a bit upset.
dilse99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also wanted to say that I agree with those who feel that the writers should try to get Sameer and Naina's characters to know each other better. So far, there's been very little real conversation between the two of them. This was ok with me for awhile because I was taking into account the time period and the fact that they are teenagers, and I believe it is normal to have a crush on someone without really knowing too much about them. But now I feel they should take it to the next level, and have them develop an actual relationship. This might be asking a lot - I haven't seen too many shows which really do a good job of building the story between two people, but I will still be hopeful!