Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Cute an lovely teaser di
Update sooon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 23

Raman got happy seeing his parent doing the booking for their honeymoon. He mentally did a disco and start going out seeing them coming out of the place. He started going out of the house like he is inknow what his parent r planning. Raman was going out slowly knowing well that his parent will call him. And as expected they called raman and like an obedient kid he came to hear what his parent have to say. 

Mr bhalla -baitho raman, sit ishita, we have to something to share. 

Raman -what papa, tell me quickly, I have to leave. 

Mr bhalla -i know u r very busy, but listen to us. 

Raman -ok papa,tell me what's the problem. 

Mr bhalla -tumhe kyun lagta hai, problem hogi, aur agar problem hogi bhi toh I am capable enough to handle it. 

Raman -ok sorry papa, tell us what's the thing .

Mr bhalla -ok the thing is we r planning a honeymoon. 

Aditi -not bad bade papa, iss umar mein badi mummy ke saath honeymoon. She said smiling only to get a slight slap from Toshiji. 

Toshiji -not our honeymoon stupid, but ur bhaiya -bhabhi's honeymoon, we r sending ishita -raman to New Zealand for honeymoon. She said making all happy while the same aunty said-whats the need to send them anywhere, ab toh saari zindagi saath hi rehna hai, yeh sab baahar deshon ke chonchle hai, don't get involve in all this. She said making every face fell when dadi said -kyun nahi jayenge, jarur jayenge, Raman puttar pure din kaam mein lagaa rehta hai, apni biwi ko kaise samay dega. Bahut achcha kiya omi puttar that u planned this, or else I was about to say same to u. She said making everyone happy again. 

All started discussing about their honeymoon when ishita said meekly -sorry to disagree to ur decision papa ji but I can't go anywhere. Hum honeymoon par nahi jaa payenge. She said making everyone surprised specially Raman. But he has faith on ishita that if she is saying so then there must be a big reason for it. 

Aditi -aap mazaak kar rahe ho naa bhabhi, ab bhai ko itna mat tadpao. She said making her mother glare her for making fun of everything. Aditi look down all silent when ishita said -sorry mummy ji par hum nahi jaa payenge. 

Dadi ji -kya hua puttar, koi problem hai. U can share it with us. 

Ishita looked at them with moist eyes as every eyes was on her for an explanation. She looked at Raman and saw him looking at her calmly. He closed his eyes saying that he is with her in every decision. Like she got the much needed strength and said -main Ruhi ko chod kar nahi jaa sakti. I know I am Raman's wife but I am ruhi's mother too. Usse zindagi mein pehla baar maa mili hai, she don't want to leave me for a second, maij usse chod kar Kahin nahi jaa paaungi. She said in a go making every eyes moist while lips curved in smile while Raman face fell hearing this which didn't go unnoticed by ishita. 

Dadi ji pecked ishita's forehead and said -jeeti reh puttar, tu sahi maayne mein Ruhi ko maa hai. Tune apna faisla suna diya, ab mera sunn, tum log New Zealand zarur jaoge, 

Ishita -but dad, she was saying when dadi ji showed her palm and said -let me complete, tum dono New Zealand zarur jaoge, par Ruhi ko lekar. Tum teeno ki family outing ho jayegi, OK. 

Ishita nodded saying OK while everyone clapped for dadi ji's decision. 

Mr bhalla -main Ruhi ko bhi ticket book karwa deta hoon. He said and went to his room. Slowly all went to their respective room while ishita saw raman going to their room. She thought raman must be hurt as she took decision for them without consulting him and went behind him to manofy him. 

Ishita reached to their room and saw him standing at the window. She closed the door and went to him. He was looking out of the window, she went to him and hugged him from behind. Raman closed his eyes feeling her touch and a drop of tear fell on her hand making her realise that he is crying. Ishita make him turn and said -raman,aap ro rahe ho. 

Raman hugged ishita tight and said -I am not a good father, ishita. I forgot my daughter. He said and cried. 

Ishita broke the hug and said cupping his face -who told u that u r not a good father, u r the best father and the best husband in the whole world. 

Raman -tumse shaadi karke, tumhare saath honeymoon jaane ki khushi mein itna pagal ho gaya that I forgot my little daughter. Usse kitna bura lagaa hoga that papa is not giving her any time. Main jaake usse sorry bolun. 

Ishita -kisse bura lagaa hoga raman, Ruhi ko. She is just a baby. Usse kyun bura lagega, she is our baby, ur baby and she knows well that papa loves her most. Sabse jyada, mumma se bhi jyada. Mumma toh abhi aayi hai but papa has always loved her. She is always ur first preference raman. 

Raman -usse pakka bura nahi lagaa hoga naa. 

Ishita nodded in no and took him in a bear hug. Raman too hugged her tightly and said -i love her alot. She was the only one whom I showered all my love. I really love her alot. 

Ishita tiptoed and pecked his forehead and said -i know, and I love u more for this. She said and wrapped her arms around him, he too hugged her tightly. 

Both stayed in each other's arms when there was a slight knock on the door. Ishra look at each other and said together -ruhi. 

Raman broke the hug and went to opened the door only to see little Ruhi standing there with her little doll. 

Raman picked her in his arms and kissed all over her face. 

Raman -kya hua betu. 

Ruhi -papa, luhi, mumma, papa ghoomi?? 

Raman nodded and said -yes princess, u, me and mumma is going to New Zealand, ghoomi karne. 

Ruhi -papa, pinky chal chakti hai. 

Raman -pinky?? 

Ruhi showed her doll and said -pinky mumma bina loyi loyi. 

Raman -ishita ke bina, tumhari pinky royi royi karegi. 

Ruhi nodded in no and said -luhi mumma bina. 

Raman smiled and said -omg,my baby is mumma. OK let me think, pinky ka toh passport bhi nahi hai, iski ticket bhi book nahi hui hai, then how she will go. He said making ruhi's mouth curling to cry when Raman said -ok OK, papa will try it for our princess, then we will take ruhi with us while Ruhi can take pinky with her, OK. He said making Ruhi grin in happiness. She get down his arms and start dancing in happiness while Ishra smiled seeing Ruhi so happy. 

Ishita -see our princess is so happy. 

Raman -yes, she is. He said and then look at his watch. 

Raman -ok let me go, now I am really getting late. Tum sab intezaam karke rakhna,tomorrow we will fly to new zealand,hopefully before that I could get to spend some lone time with u. He said and went out leaving a blushing ishita and a dancing Ruhi behind. 

Soon he reached office, everyone greeted him and congratulate him for his marriage. He smiled back and thanked everyone and soon all got busy in their work. Raman too settled in his cabin and start doing his work but his mind was still stuck at ishita. He closed his laptop and start thinking -how good ishita is, meri biwi toh hai hi, Ruhi ki maa bhi hai. She not only thinks about me but about the whole family, Ruhi ke baare mein toh sabse jyada. Warna kaun ladki hoti hai joh apne honeymoon par jaane se mana kar dein. But I am really happy that she did this, Isse mera pyaar uske liye aur badh gaya, I got to know that she will always love ruhi like her daughter, what do u mean by her daughter raman. Ruhi is her daughter, jitni meri hai utni hi ishita ko bhi hai Ruhi. He said to himself and mentally kicked himself for thinking ishita as an outsider. But then his mind went on ishita and he start thinking how beautiful she is. And how lovingly she always shower her love on him. He start smiling remembering the incident of last night when he was loving her in the cupboard. He smiled at his behaviour and said -raman, u have completely became a despo. Arey teri ho biwi hai, mil jayegi, but kab. I can't just always dream about her, I want her in my arms, he was arguing to himself when his secretary came and said -sir, the clients have came for the meeting. 

Raman look at her and said -just coming, u go and make them sit. He said and got up for the meeting. Soon he was in the conference hall in the meeting. 

It was four when the meeting got over and he saw two missed calls from ishita. 

He smiled and said -jarur mujhe miss kar rahi hogi, waise miss toh main bhi kar raha hoon,lets talk to her. He thought and was about to call her but thought to go home instead .thinking so he settled in his car and reached home in sometime. 

Raman went inside only to be welcomed by his mother like always. She told aditi to give Raman water, aditi did the same. Raman had water and was looking for ishita but she was nowhere. 

He searched for her all over the house but couldn't find her, so finally went to his mother and asked -maa, ishita kahin dikh nahi rahi. 

Toshiji -woh issliye nahi dikh rahi puttar, kyunki woh hai hi nahi. 

Raman -kya Matlab. 

Toshiji -matlab yeh ki woh apne maayke gayi hai pagphere ke liye, aur aaj wahin rahegi. 

Raman -kya, aaj wahin rahegi, but why. He said getting desperate making everyone laugh. 

Toshiji -kya Matlab hai kyun. Apne maayke gayi hai, rasam hai. 

Raman made a dirty face and thought -maayke kyun bheja, Andaman and Nicobar bhej dete.aap log toh chahte ho nahi ki meri suhaagraat ho. 

Seeing his dirty face aditi said -kuch soch rahe ho bhaiya, bade dukhi lag rahe ho. She said and laughed. 

Raman -nahi, Main toh bahut khush hoon. Naach ne ka mann kar raha hai. 

Aditi -nacho naa bhai, maza aayega. 

Raman pulled her braid and said -ab maza aaya. 

Aditi -aahh bhai, dard ho raha hai. Chodo naa. 

Raman -toh chal bhaag. He said and aditi ran out of the room. 

Raman -maa, Ruhi Kahan hai. 

Toshiji -woh ishita ke saath gayi. She was crying in leaving ishita to she took ruhi along. 

Raman heard this and thought -sahi hai, Ruhi apni mumma ke saath maza kare aur bechara pati yahan akele aahein bhare. he thought and went to his room with a heavy heart. He throw his laptop bag in frustration and was about to throw the mobile also when it started ringing. 

He picked the phone seeing her number and said -yeh kya hai, tum kyun gayi maayke. 

Ishita smiled hearing his desperation and said -aise kaise keh rahe hai, it's ritual. 

Raman -haan pehle shaadi kara doon, phir pati ko tadapane ke alag alag funde nikalo. Yahin hai naa ritual. Ek raat maangi thi maine tumse, u can't even give me that, jao mujhe baat ho nahi karni, raho maayke mein. He said and hung the call. 

Ishita felt bad that he got angry and said to herself -meri kya galti hai, sabne mujhe bhej diya, Raman aise hi mujh par gussa ho rahe hai. She thought and called him but he was in shower so couldn't picked the phone but ishita got sad thinking Raman is really angry. 

On the other hand, Raman realised that he overreacted. It's ritual, so she couldn't do much about it. 

Raman -tu bhi naa raman duffer hai. Bechari ko daant diya, she must be sad. I think u should say sorry. He thought and cane out of the shower to call her but this time she couldn't pick as she was in kitchen with amma while phone was in her room. 

Raman -see what u have done, lag gaye tere, ab honeymoon par bhi dhenga milega. Shit, I have to manofy her. He thought and start thinking ways to manofy him jaan .

It was night everyone was having their dinner. Raman was thinking ways to manofy her but wasn't getting any idea. Finally after dinner, he get up and said -maa, tabiyat sahi nahi lag rahi, going to my friend's home. 

Toshiji nodded and was going when one of his cousin said -haan bhai, tabiyat kaise achchi lagegi bhabhi jo maayke mein hai. He said making everyone laugh at Raman's expense while raman greeted his teeth in anger and said -saalon tum log ko shaadi hone do, tumhari biwi ko lakshawdeep bhej dunga. He said and went out leaving everyone smiling. 

He reached to her house in noone and start waiting for every lights to get off. 

After half an hour, lights of every room was switched off only her room's light was on making Raman know that she is still awake. 

Raman parked his car a little away from her house and went towards the house. He saw a thick pipe and said -chal beta, yeh pipe tujhe teri manzil tak pahunchayega, chad jaa. He said to himself and start climbing the pipe. He fell down two times but again climbed and this time he was successful. The pipe took him to the corner of her balcony. He came into her balcony only to see her standing on the other side of the balcony looking at the sky lost in her thoughts. Raman walked slowly to her checking the room and got happy seeing Ruhi in deep slumber. He did a dance in his mind for getting his wife alone and went to her. 

She was busy in talking to Noone -aisa koi karta hai, Ek toh main yahan hoon aur mujhse gussa ho gaye, ab mujhe neend kaise aayegi. She was telling when he hugged her from back and said -meri baahon mein. Making ishita shocked, she was about to shout when Raman closed her mouth and said -chup kar madrasan, mohalle ko jagayegi kya.its me, Raman, Tera eklauta bechara pati. 

Ishita turned to him and said -raman, aap, yahan. 

Raman hugged her tight and said -kya karun I wasn't feeling sleepy. Teri bahut yaad aa rahi thi. Waise bhi main kuch jyada hi charge ho gaya hoon, want u to discharge me. He said pushing himself on her. 

Ishita blushed hearing his words and said hiding her face -kuch bhi raman, dhatt. 

Raman -kya dhatt, I am really dying to love u. Aaj jaake tu akeli mili hai.

ishita looked down and said -aap sach mein mujhse milne aayen hai. 

Raman -nahi, golgappe khaane aaya hoon, do plate lagaa dena, Ek teekha Ek meetha. He said making ishita smile. 

Raman -yaar banda pipe chadhke aaya hai tujhse milne, aur tu bakwaas kar rahi hai. 

Ishita -sorry,kuch lenge aap. 

Raman -haan, tujhe, aaj ke kar hi rahunga. He said smiling making her blush. 

Ishita -chee raman. 

Raman -what chee, I am husband, yeh mera haq hai. Bas matarani ab koi trouble mat laana. He said and picked her in his arms talking her to her bed while she just rested her head on his chest surrendering herself to him. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt. 

Pss-getting really pathetic response in my all stories and it's very discouraging. And to add to it the current track is worst. I won't be able to continue without ur love, support and appreciation, so it's my humble request to give a minute to appreciate or I won't have any other option then quitting and trust me I don't want to do it as I love writing but my connection with Ishra is breaking every minute and ur discouraging response is only adding to it. 

Love 
Raksha

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy  
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update
Love ishra romance
Love little ruhi