Woaah..what an episode!

Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
It is actually hard for me to believe that that this sadela PH can produce such a gripping, nail bitting and well executed episode. I am impressed..πŸ˜ƒ
Reasons why this episode was by far one of the best episodes of IIM..

1-  Jhat shaadi..pat suhaag raat..πŸ˜† This is the first shaadi on the history of Indian television that completed in what like 2 minutes. Unbelievable!

2- Entry of Arohi/Tara. This name Tara reminds of this song..tan tan tana tan tan tan tara..
Anyways, ACTING..when Tara entered you could feel that something was off with her. Now I am confused was it Arohi who took pheras or Tara.πŸ˜• Still, one of the reasons for the success of this show is the acting by Aalisha..brilliant.

3- Its a double role.
Finally some of the conphusion of the forum wasis, including mine got cleared that it is indeed a double role. Tara and Arohi are two distinct and different characters, women. Phew! 

4-Tu sher toh mein sawa sher / the milan of two kamines..
Sorry for the language but it seems like Pati, Patni are ek number ke badmash..πŸ˜† Enjoyed the way Tara and Deep interacted, this was the best part. Either they would have f**ked each other or killed. 

5- Felt bad for Arohi. She is in trouble without any fault.. 
And what's with Sasumaa? How many times did she get married? Lol..is anyone sane in this Raichand family? Daddy ka bhi koi scene hoga..πŸ˜•

6- Inspector Laksh..
As usual, Police is nikammi..but I have hopes he will do something..

Once again, CVs are doing a good job in maintaining the suspense and drama..πŸ˜ƒ
Keep watching Ishq mein marjawan..

Sid

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Sach mein..such a twist..i dint expect..😊
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I swear!!! Cant believe I am watching a show of this caliber in Hindi and that too from this PH! Mindblown. Firstly hats off to Alisha Panwar! I mean, is this her first show ?! Unbelievable! She is phenomenal πŸ‘πŸ‘ And woah the twist today! Too good πŸ˜² My gut tells me he has re married Tara again because he knows what she's capable of and he wouldnt betray her plus he seems to be a little deranged himself as I guess he's head over heels for her that he played this entire charade! Arjun has just aced it. Fabulous acting by him πŸ‘ But here's where all our questions come forth.. Why did he have to 'marry' Arohi to prove her guilty ? What was the entire charade for ? If it was Tara who he's remarried then how does Arohi believe that she's gotten married too unless was it to a Deep lookalike or was it hypnosis ? Maybe the sugary sweet MIL is a hypnotist I wouldnt be surprised πŸ˜† Also who's seen a sugary sweet MIL in TV shows 🀣 I love this show and I hope it stays true to its storyline in the coming episodes too! Cant wait for tomorrow :D
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First of all why do they look same ? Are they twin sisters ? Even twins don't look so same to same most of the times. πŸ€£

I am totally confused after today's episode. πŸ€” I don't know to whom he got married. Why he got married. If he got married to Tara then how come Arohi is in that room. Doesn't she know the wedding already happened and it wasn't with her ? If he got married to Arohi then why all the drama with Tara. 

Arohi also gave creepy looks and did creepy things so it's hard for me to think that she is the innocent one and Tara is the evil one... unless they also show that Arohi also is a mad girl. πŸ˜†
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This ep was amazing. Like Nestle mentioned in their post - coming from an Indian PH (in today's time). 
I was thinking that Arohi has some multiple personality disorder but the twist was amazing. I binged watched all eps and I didn't like the way Deep was so fixated on Arohi. Now I know why. It all makes sense. Tara is a complete psycho and Deep is no less. Wasn't expecting Arjun to have negative shade. 

Also yeah, the wedding hardly took a couple of mins as compared to other shows where wedding tracks go on for months! Truly a fantastic ep with amazing performances and many more mysteries to unfold.

Also why the doubt on the PH? Isn't this the same PH which gave Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke?
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
A totally mind blowing episode...just can't believe what we saw tday...after KLKAH, this has been the show with such great thrill quotient which keeps us guessing everytime...loved the way Aalisha portrays both the characters...her voice modulation is just amazingπŸ‘β­οΈ
Arjun Bijlani...uff...his laughter with Tara...made me skip a beat...what was that...so good he was in that sceneπŸ‘β­οΈ

Hats off to the makers of this show...reallyβ­οΈπŸ‘
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
After today's episode the whole family is looking like bunch of psychos.πŸ˜•  There are lots of weird serials in Colors TV, but never thought they can make something like this too. "Jo dekhte hai woh hota nehi. A rich handsome guy who doesn't like girls, suddenly fall in love with a simple middle class ladki and do din mein shadi------- something is not right". The guy may be a psycho, he may be married( or gay or impotent or ...).
So far he is a married man of a serial killer who's hobby is killing girls who cheats men!!!!!!!
A sasuma who's hobby is marrying guys!!!!!
Then there are four more---
Bro-----????
Sis----???
Sasurjee----???
The driver/naukar------???

Mr. Police man was the most hilarious part of this episode! πŸ˜† What a police station with secret door where a magician came and took the suspect away. πŸ˜†The inspector  locked a criminal in a room and didn't keep anyone to keep an eye over her and later he took all the photos out from the board. I'd not be surprised if they show that he was also related to this family. May be he was also involved in this plan. As Arohi was trapped and forced to marry Deep because he locked her.
Arohi's family is by the way could be another suspect. She was missing the day of engagement. Still they let her go alone on her wedding day and kept watching TV !
I think may be these two bro and sis in law of Arohi is also involved in this game.

But if it turns like Arohi is the original serial killer not Tara ( she gave that leather jacket to the old lady which the serial killer used) would be the biggest twist in this serial.
 Meanwhile I am ready for----
1. Tara is a bhootni. To bring her alive Deep found Arohi. πŸ˜†
2. They are actually vampires. That is why Deep's mom married so many times in her looong life.
3. Deep has a look alike too. This is not the real Deep.
4.Deep is Tara and Tara is Deep. She is his imagination. Sometimes he becomes her and then he kills girls
5.Deep is actually a loser and he and his family is doing all these to get the insurance money.
6 ...or anything else.

Edited by jhalak7 - 6 years ago
Get-Lost thumbnail

Originally posted by: NestleToulouse

I swear!!! Cant believe I am watching a show of this caliber in Hindi and that too from this PH! Mindblown. Firstly hats off to Alisha Panwar! I mean, is this her first show ?! Unbelievable! She is phenomenal πŸ‘πŸ‘ And woah the twist today! Too good πŸ˜² My gut tells me he has re married Tara again because he knows what she's capable of and he wouldnt betray her plus he seems to be a little deranged himself as I guess he's head over heels for her that he played this entire charade! Arjun has just aced it. Fabulous acting by him πŸ‘ But here's where all our questions come forth.. Why did he have to 'marry' Arohi to prove her guilty ? What was the entire charade for ? If it was Tara who he's remarried then how does Arohi believe that she's gotten married too unless was it to a Deep lookalike or was it hypnosis ? Maybe the sugary sweet MIL is a hypnotist I wouldnt be surprised πŸ˜† Also who's seen a sugary sweet MIL in TV shows 🀣 I love this show and I hope it stays true to its storyline in the coming episodes too! Cant wait for tomorrow :D

Agreed...I realliy like the actress and is it her first role? I thought I did see her before on TV..πŸ˜•

I think Deep married to Arohi not Tara. Today's episode proved that Tara was kind of jealous with the fact that Arohi got married to Deep. And yes..like you said why would Arohi believe that she is married if she is not married? 

Point is Deep said, Tara Raichand. Now I believe there is no concept of polygamy in Hindu religion..right? Then Deep is married to both Tara and Arohi?? Kyaaa! 
Get-Lost thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

First of all why do they look same ? Are they twin sisters ? Even twins don't look so same to same most of the times. πŸ€£

I am totally confused after today's episode. πŸ€” I don't know to whom he got married. Why he got married. If he got married to Tara then how come Arohi is in that room. Doesn't she know the wedding already happened and it wasn't with her ? If he got married to Arohi then why all the drama with Tara. 

Arohi also gave creepy looks and did creepy things so it's hard for me to think that she is the innocent one and Tara is the evil one... unless they also show that Arohi also is a mad girl. πŸ˜†

@bold
This is one Indian serial logic amongst many other logics that I have failed to understood over the years. I believe I am not the right person to answer this..ask Ekta maata..

Well, after today's episode they seem to have cleared the air further. 

Arohi and Tara are humshakals... (RIP logic)

Arohi is the innocent one, sati savitri, bechaari, abla naari. 
Arohi got married to Deep
About creepy looks..well they were all of Taras'.

Tara is the kameeni one, the villain, psycho murderer
She is killing people apparently because they have betrayed their spouses..
Arohi's BF was killed because he was the kanta..

Deep is like..ek taraf hai gharwali..ek taraf baharwali..πŸ˜†
He truly loves Tara but now kind has feelings for Arohi too. And this is what will make Tara go total psycho that she might give 'dhoka' to Deep to as mentioned in the promo.

Phewww..ab samajh aayi story..πŸ˜†
Get-Lost thumbnail

Originally posted by: ErisedWitch45

This ep was amazing. Like Nestle mentioned in their post - coming from an Indian PH (in today's time). 

I was thinking that Arohi has some multiple personality disorder but the twist was amazing. I binged watched all eps and I didn't like the way Deep was so fixated on Arohi. Now I know why. It all makes sense. Tara is a complete psycho and Deep is no less. Wasn't expecting Arjun to have negative shade. 

Also yeah, the wedding hardly took a couple of mins as compared to other shows where wedding tracks go on for months! Truly a fantastic ep with amazing performances and many more mysteries to unfold.

Also why the doubt on the PH? Isn't this the same PH which gave Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke?

Arjun is doing a good job too. But since the female lead is a double role and kind of complicated to act, Aalisha is overshadowing him.

Deep is now in trouble too, because if he goes off-track, which he will, Tara will be after him like a psycho. I believe he genuinely loves Tara that's why is an accomplice in the murders.

About PH, well not Kung Rang. This PH had also produced Jaana na dil se door..which was the worst serial ever telecasted..🀒
Edited by Get-Lost - 6 years ago