arshi ss :accidental husband... epilogue updated- Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

191

Views

76.1k

Users

45

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

Nazzz16 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#51
Fabulous update
Very intresting
Exicted to read further...take your time 😊
Thnxx for pm
neag thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#52
We always remember you... and your talented work.
I wish you all the happiness and blessing dear.

Be happy always.

Take care. And we will always be waiting for your wonderful stories
coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#53
Waiting for the confrontation now.
ASRgirl thumbnail
Engager Level 1 Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
#54

part 5

kushi still don't know what happened, how and when she sighed this marriage paper. On the top of that rahul accusing her cheating on him... "kushi clam down! Think, i have to think how did I got into this mess.. But let me meet asr, he must know it. if he was the reason I will not leave him " kushi said herself.

kushi reached the AR of course she knows where it located, she asked for arnav but got confused look from the receptionist... "your boss arnav Singh raizada! kushi said with frustration...

"Sorry you can't meet with him " girl in front of kushi said..

"I don't care, I am going in " with that kushi stormed, asking for his cabin from a guy who showed her upstairs... kushi just walked over without even caring about the looks she got...

Arnav relaxed on the chair, he knew she, kushi is here... he had to go through the plan, which is he have no idea. He was going to what he feels like for now until he found what his is real plans..

Arnav saw kushi coming by the glass so took the first file he saw on the table, to show he was busy..

kushi knocked on the door in front of her, waiting for the answer, but it never come, so she bust inside. This man is so irritating, she don't want to stay then how can she possibly married to this man?..

Arnav made an angry face but inside the felt amusement, yes just amusement because no one means no one ever do that not in front of him.

" What the! Who the hell you think you are to enter inside without my permission " Arnav literally yelled, waiting for her to get scared..

But kushi looked at him with fire in her eyes like waiting for the chance to burn him Arnav raised his eyebrow.

" Arnav Singh raizada, what do you think you did.. If Ur the reason for all the mess, I Am in now I don't even know what I will do to you " kushi said with loud voice making arnav pat himself for making the soundproof room..

Arnav can't help just to stare at kushi, she looked cute with her face red due to her anger, Her breath is uneven. Arnav shaked his head, what he was thinking kushi and cute if she knows what he did she might kill him here itself.

Then also he can't help but to chuckle at that thought, she looked like she maybe do that...

kushi glared at the man in front of her.. Here she was threatening him and all he do is chuckle, does she look like a joker to him with that she glared at him..

" Mr. raizada were you laughing at me? " kushi asked with same voice...

" Oh! kushi it's you, I don't know that you will coming to see. I think you can't seem to stay away from me " Arnav said with a teasing smile, he don't even know why he act like that around her. Maybe it's bcz he likes when she was irritated.

" I don't want to see you okay. The situation was like that i have to come to you " kushi said with irritating voice making him grin

" And what is that situation may I ask? " Arnav said even he knew exactly what is that is..

" You can see that you're self kushi handed him a paper by taking it outside her bag.

Arnav took it from her by taking the step towards her. Arnav looked at the paper like he was seeing it for first time, Arnav gasped loudly to make kushi aware that, he has no idea when this is happened...

" kushi what is this... it's not funny okay, I liked you but why are you doing this... I don't even remember signing it!" Arnav made a sad face, as if he was disappointed with kushi...

kushi looked at him with her mouth open, she felt guilty for accusing him without even knowing if he, himself know this or not...

" Arnav you mean to say, you don't know anything about this" kushi asked keeping her hand on his arms.

" No kushi, wait that means it's not Joke played by you... " he asked this with seriousness.

" Arnav I don't know how this happened, I got up from the hangover this afternoon, after met with my fiance who gave me this and accused me cheating on him kushi looked down at the paper..

Arnav almost felt angry hearing her call dome random guy as her fiance, when her husband is in front of her. , but he don't show that on his face..

" kushi sit here, we have to talk now Arnav held her hand making her sit on one of chair before pulling other one to sit opposite to her.

"So tell what you remember, for me i have no idea how is this happen or when "

" Even I don't know, wait I was drunk yesterday, but I Am damn sure I didn't even touched alcohol. Do you think I signed that time... what about you come kushi voice trying to remember anything about yesterday.

" Oh my! Even I was drunk last night, I was in the club before I come to hotel, wo drink is not allowed in house, strict Nani Arnav scratched his neck in embarrassment even if it's not real story...


" So how do you think we ended up marrying each other kushi ignored his embarrassed face, think about real problem in their hand now..

" I really don't know... and you said you.. Your fiance gave this to you... what you said earlier means he is not gonna help, so we have to talk to him, make him understand the situation and the main thing in all this is, very important is I don't want my family to know about this... they are behind my back for marriage for years.. If they get to know this we can't do anything okay arnav calmly explained to kushi who nodded her head, thinking deeply maybe about his words...

" I don't know what to do, this is legal paper right... what if it's submitted in the court already kushi tensed at that..

Arnav smirked at her, she got brains.. But honey you can never find who did this... Arnav thought himself.

Arnav held her hand creasing it with his thumb.. Arnav felt her tense before relaxed...

" Don't worry we will solve this somehow, make sure it's between us. can we meet evening to plan what to do, i have some meeting Arnav gave squeeze to her hand which he got the same from her...

" Okay, you can text me the place I will be there saying kushi wrote her number in one paper before handing him that...

" yeah sure will do that and don't worry much Arnav gave her a small smiled not understanding why he say not to worry to her, he should be happy if she worried right..

" Sure and you too, don't worry... so bye now kushi stood from chair... Arnav did the same..

" Come I will leave you till the car Arnav touched her back moving her out of his office...

On the way, they greater by many eyes, some are curious, jealousy, even some angry eyes but when arnav shot them a look all back to their work... kushi just struggled her shoulder...

When they reached the parking lot, kushi said she come taxi so arnav asked the driver to leave her at house...
they both did bye to each other... letting their mind work but with totally different things for sure


***
hey guys hope you liked it... waiting for your opinion guys.. Do leave a reply
coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#55
He is wrong if he thinks she will never figure it out. I want to see her do it.
FancyDewy92 thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#56
Hey...but but...She should investigate about her accidental marrige..!!
neel11 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#57
Nice update waiting for next update
angeldream14 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
#58
Manipulative jerk
he is such a good actor or khushi was too much in stress to notice his lies
sasir thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#59
Oh no..
This asr is dangerous...
Its better he confess before she find out...
Or else there will be no pairing
ambi08 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#60
What arnav is doing is not at all correct !!!
He's into a big problem now !

Related Topics

Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 1 months ago

Do Like, share and subscribe !!! https://youtu.be/Le3J7G2IoPU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le3J7G2IoPU
Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 2 months ago

https://youtu.be/nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc
Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 2 months ago

https://youtu.be/tQ4n8MXqoEQ Credit : EXOTIC DISASTER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ4n8MXqoEQ
Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 2 months ago

https://youtu.be/h8LLHnBXl1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8LLHnBXl1s
Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: sakshi5050 · 11 months ago

My Name Is Parvati Adidev Episode 170 updated page no 73

A story filled with Love Affection Care and Respect ... This story is made up in the Backdrop of North Indian background but the story is going...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".