Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks for pm and continue soon

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maaneetfavo

Part 38
Lovely update..geet faint and she thought tried because of last night passionate moments and work tension..she faint before she hit to ground as maan held her..after she got consious maan said they become parents soon..geet become more bold insake of her pregnancy moodsqings..she need him more and maan take care her health and needs.maan going out of station..geet sad but maan maniofy her in his own way..geet never miss maan ..yeah she saying right..her life only for maan..so cute

😊😊
T.Peru thumbnail

Part 39.
Sad part..maan dead..but I don't think..maan body not found out..geet trust maan not dead.Prem take care maanvi after know about maan death.maan went Shimla and landslide happened insake of maan car crushed and fallen to valley.aryan got maan death from police..brij and Yash not tryst aryan word.but after realise aryan saying right..poor Geet shattered so much and cried..heer tried and console held her ..but she so sad...

Let see is he alive or not 
T.Peru thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehrunnesa

geet is becoming strong in his absense
hope maan will come back😳

Hope so her believe win 
& he come back πŸ˜Š
T.Peru thumbnail

Yeah Geet u wait for ur maan .he come back for u .soon.. πŸ˜ƒ
Geet joining office that great news πŸ˜ƒ
Update soon πŸ˜ƒ

If he is alive then he will come back to them😊
T.Peru thumbnail

Kya Khena 2
Part. 40.

G. Maannn (she start crying bitterly till then Heer also come there and she was also hurt knowing about Maan but also scared for Geet and when she saw Geet in this state she went and hug her but then Geet said her) bhabhi Maan promise me he will back, he will back to his Geet, Bhabhi please ask him to come back please Bhabhi (she was just crying but then Heer said her.

H. Bacha I don't know what to say but you have to become strong for Prem and Maanvi also for your small baby (Geet was just weeping also understanding what her Bhabhi said her and Heer held her, then took her back to house where Prem saw her and run toward her, she also hug him but he ask her weepingly.

P. Mama dad will never back, he went where mom is (listening to him Geet also start crying and then he again ask her) mama you will not leave us as dad and mom left, please mama don't leave us (Geet break the hug and said him while cupping his face she said him.

G. Bacha mama will never leave you also she if she had to fight from death she will always there to protect you and Maanvi (again she hug him and thought) sorry pati jii I forgot but now Geet will not cry until you will come back and I know one day you will back (she clear her tears thinking of this.

It has been more than month to Maan death but Geet start to make shell around her. She also join the office as it was effecting their business when media know about Maan death but she handle it with the help of Adi also she work personally with Maan so she know how to deal also now their business is now going in proper way and also for the world she become Mrs. GMSK. All were shock when she doesn't accept Maan's death her father tried to make her understand but she said them. 

G. Pati jii said me he will back and my heart know he will back and for him if I have to wait till my last breath then I will wait for him.

Geet start to change as now she stop calling herself as Geet also others person with their name as Brij Bhai, Karan Bhai and Karan bhai. She still wear wedding chain as she still believe her husband, her Maan  is alive and he will back also doesn't care how people taunt her wearing wedding chain also her family tried to make her understand but it was no use and now she doesn't wear colour full dress, she also tried to become much busy as only she take time for her children also she doesn't smile much. 

She handle children alone in starting it was difficult for her but now she become habitual of this and she smile when she is with children. Somewhere she felt sad that Prem has changed very much and she tried to make him express his felling also he express little not much as before also in all Maanvi start to ask about Maan when she didn't get know about her father, she start to show tantrum to them so it was very tough for Geet and Prem to her so they tell her truth and it was hard truth for a small baby and she start crying for her father and it was tough for Geet to handle Maanvi seeing her like this then Prem said her.

P. Mannu baby if you will cry then dada will be sad and it will hurt him so you want that dada should feel bad (Maanvi nodded her head in no and said him.

Ma. Sorry now Maanu will not cry and she will not make dada sad (she look at Geet and said her) sorry mama (Geet give her small smile at her make her sit on her lap and said her.

G. No baby mama is not angry (she hug her and also hug Maanvi, Geet come out of thought and took Maan pic and said him) pati jii see I didn't cry as I have promised you that I will not cry until you will come back (she hug the picture and thought) please pati jii come please (she had tears in her eyes but she didn't let them fall as she had promise her Maan, her pati jii. 
Flashback end.

In these months she is now business women who doesn't smile much but for her children she can do anything also Maanvi and Prem are her life, she take care of more than baby which is inside her. In office many felt hurt seeing her like this quite, and having colourless life, and when Karan, sasha, pinky and Adi first they saw her like this they had tears in their eyes and now they become habitual of this but then Karan and Adi tried to make her laugh with their stupid jock but she give them small smile it hurt them. 

If anyone see her they can see she is not same Geet who had been with Maan as she doesn't smile much, her face colour is lost also there is no shine in her eyes, her family tried to make understand that she should shift in Handa mansion but she doesn't want to go as she and think that Maan is here with her also house every house corner tell her that her Maan her pati is with her and then her parents also stop asking her about to shift. Geet slowly open her eyes and there were tears in her eyes but she didn't let a drop from her eyes and she thought.

G. See Maan I have promised you that I will not cry until you will back and I will keep my promise also I said na until you will come back I will take care of perm, Maanvi and our chotu baby but Maan you know we doesn't have one but two chotu babies and they also want their dad so come soon (she smile sadly and then she held Prem and Maanvi more tightly as now they both are her reason to live also her coming baby.

Friends do like & comment
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes 
Thank you...
Edited by T.Peru - 6 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Thank you friends who like & commented on previous part 
Enjoy the update 
Thank you😳😳
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9