Thanks for pm
Farheenshaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Such a great teaser till date... Awesome update soon sulky puttar 
kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats for new thread di... 😃 ...teasing teaser...poor raman...raat ko sadhu ban raha tha and now putter didnt get chance to love his biwi...aww...suprb...plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di...
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on d new thread di
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Poor puttar
ram kumar banne ki punishment mil rhi h
shahgul256 thumbnail
Awww..poor RKB..

Sadhu banne ki sazaa..
Everybody is disturbing them.
Can't they ever romance without any huddies.
agm1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww bechara puttar😆
Continue soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 20

Ishra were hugging each other tight closing their eyes feeling each other, Raman start rubbing his nose on her neckline caressing her neck softly making her pull him more into herself. She tilted her neck a little giving him more access on herself while Raman start dropping wet kisses on her neckline. She start caressing his back encouraging him to come more close to her. He picked her in his arms and make her sit comfortably on his lap. They look at each other and shared a beautiful eyelock, then he cupped her face and kissed her forehead, she closed her eyes feeling his touch, then he kissed her closed eyes, then her nose and cheeks going down and finally he took her rosy lips in his and start chewing those rose petals softly. Ishita wounded her arms around him and start kissing him back with equal passion. He was kissing her passionately while she was also enjoying his dominance over her. They kissed for long and after a long kiss they broke it in need of air. They looked at each other , their eyes were filled with lots of passion and desire for each other, she closed her eyes and moved a little more closer to him surrendering herself to him, he smiled and took her lips again in his, this time the kiss was raw and intense, not soft and gentle like last time. Both were kissing each other hungrily and was fighting for dominance, Raman make ishita lay down on the bed without breaking the kiss and start kissing her more hungrily. He bite her lips, she moaned in pain and he entered into her mouth claiming his entry, he put his hand over her waist and pulled her over him in a nano second. Now ishita was over Raman, Raman locked her body in his legs and continued kissing her while his hands start exploring her back. He opened her kurti in a jiffy and throw her blouse away in a jiffy making her semi nude infront of him. He was lost seeing her beauty, her milky skin was tentalizing his senses making him lost in her, he turn her and now he was over her.ramam locked her hands in his and start kissing her orbs making her moan in pleasure, her breathe start getting high, taking her orbs up and down. Raman was kissing her orbs passionately while ishita was just moaning in pleasure not able to take the pleasure he is giving her. He smiled seeing her so lost in him. He was about to take her peaks in his mouth when there was a knock on the door. 

Ishra looked at the door all shocked, while the knock get louder. Soon they heard toshiji's voice-ishita puttar, ishita uth gayi kya. 

Ishra got up in jiffy, ishita composed herself and said -ji mummy ji, aayi. While Raman lay down next to ishita and pretend to sleep covering himself with the quilt. 

Ishita wore her kurti and then get to open the door. 

Toshiji smiled seeing her, her kajal was smudged, her hair was messy, which she was trying to comb.she covered her head and said touching toshiji's feet -sorry mummy ji, I was in washroom. 

Toshiji smiled and said kissing her forehead -no need to be sorry, actually sorry toh mujhe bolna chahiye, I came to wake u up so early, but aaj puja hai puttar, in which u and Raman has to sit, so I came to told u to get ready. I am sorry to disturb u so early but trust me it's for today only, actually meri bhi saas aayi hai. She was angry that u r sleeping for so long, so I came to wake u up, jab woh chali jayengi, then u can sleep till late. She was explaining when ishita said -aap kyun explanation de rahin hai mummy ji. It's perfectly alright. 

Toshiji smiled hearing this and said caressing her cheek -toh jaldi se jaldi neeche aa jaa puttar. Aur haan usse khote de puttar ko bhi keh de aane ko. I know he is not sleeping. She said and went, again telling ishita to come down soon. 

Ishra blushed hearing this,raman raised his head and look at ishita, who was blushing beetroot hearing toshiji's remarks. He smiled and said -chal aaja, maa ko bhi maalum hai that I am not sleeping, toh ho jaaye niche jaane se pehle Ek round. 

Ishita -no way, suna nahi kya aapne,mummy ji told us to come down, so get up and get ready. She said and was going to washroom when he get up and reached her in a jiffy. He locked her in between his arms and said -itni cruel mat bano, let me love u once.

Ishita -raman, mummy ji called us down asap. 

Raman -maa bhi naa,ok let us do one thing, saath mein nahate hai, time bhi bachega aur paani bhi.he said naughtily. 

Ishita -ji nahi, saath mein nahaane se naa time bachega naa paani. So let me go and get ready. She said pushing raman and went to washroom leaving Raman with a cute pout. 

Raman -chal beta, Tera kuch nahi hone wala, so jaa. He thought and settled himself on the bed again. He was trying to sleep when someone knocked the door. Raman opened it and saw aditi standing there with some clothes and jewelleries. 

Aditi -bhai, badi mummy be bhejwaya hai bhabhi ke liye. Tell her to get ready wearing this. 

Raman -yahin rakh de aur jaa, she will wear it. 

Aditi kept the clothes and jewelleries there and went, while Raman again start trying to sleep. 

Soon ishita came out and start getting ready wearing the clothes, she wore the red salwar suit, then she combed her hair and was filling her partition when Raman came to her and said -achcha pyaar nahi karne diya but at least let me do this, this is my job. He said and filled her partition while ishita closed her eyes feeling his touch. Then he make her wear her mangalsutra and said -now my biwi is all ready. He said smiling while her eyes turned moist. She bend to touch his feet when raman said -r u mad, yeh kya kar rahi ho. I don't like all this. 

Ishita -i just want to thank u for accepting me in ur life, u know after knowing my disability, I have thought that no-one will ever love me, but u came as sunshine in my life but meri zindagi roshan karne di.thank u so much raman for making me a part of ur and ruhi's life ,and loving me so much. She said to which Raman just hugged her tight and said kissing her temple -chup kar pagli, ro mat, I don't marry u to make u cry, so be a good girl and smile. Please naa jaan, be my girl and smile. Rona toh mujhe chahiye, meri biwi itni khoobsurat lag rahi hai, I don't want even love her. He said smiling making her smile too. 

Raman saw her smiling and said -now that's like my girl. Achcha go downstairs Isse pehle ki maa Aap jaaye yaa phir mera imaan dol jaaye tujh par. 

Ishita nodded and was going, when he pulled her to himself and said -gehne toh pehen lo, warna dadi dantengi. Tum bahu jo bhalla khandaan ki, u need to look royal. 

Ishita -aap pehena dijiye, she said looking down. 

Raman smiled and took the earrings, he make her wear it while ishita was just smiling looking at him. 

Raman -bas jao. 

Ishita -necklace bhi toh pehenna hai. 

Raman -no need to wear that, tumhare neck par rashes hai. 

Ishita -but Raman, dadi ji  ko bula laga toh. 

Raman -dont worry, I will make her understand. Tumhare comfort se jyada jaruri kuch nahi. He said and ishita went down nodding. She was happy seeing his genuine concern for her. 

Soon ishita reached down stairs and went to his grandparent, she touched their feet and they blessed her happily. 

Then ishita went to Raman's parent and took blessings from them too, they too blessed ishita and toshiji took her to the small temple in the house. She told ishita to light the diya, ishita did the same and did the aarti. 

On the other hand, Raman was sleeping when he felt someone on him who was busy in hitting him. Raman got up and turned only to see his little princess sitting on him with a frown and hitting him continuously. 

Raman -arey, mera bachcha mujhe maar kyun raha hai. 

Ruhi -papa ka bachcha, papa che guccha. 

Raman -guccha but why beta, papa ne toh koi galti nahi ki. 

Ruhi -papa mumma chaath choye, luhi akele chole. She said and her little eyes got filled. 

Raman got up and hugged ruhi and said -arey bachcha, isme rone ki kya baat hai, papa akele nahi soye the, Ruhi bhi soyi thi.

Ruhi look at him and said -jhooth, luhi dadi loom choyi.

Raman -haan, jarur dadi loom choyi. Ruhi raat mein mumma se chipak kar soyi thi, papa was sleeping on couch. 

Ruhi look at Raman and said -chacchi. 

Raman nodded in yes. Ruhi smiled fully and hugged Raman. Raman too hugged his little princess and settle on the bed to make her sleep. He patted Ruhi and soon both slept cuddled in each other. 

After sometime, aditi came to call raman for the puja and saw ruman sleeping together. She smiled and went to raman, she waked him up and said -bhai, neeche chaliye, badi mummy is calling u for puja. 

Raman got up and said -tu chal, main aata hoon.

Aditi nodded and was going when Raman said -aditi,ek kaam kar, Ruhi ko utha kar freshen up kara de, and then feed her breakfast. Raat mein bhi kuch nahi khaya tha isne. 

Aditi-ji Bhai, she said and went taking Ruhi. 

Raman got up and went to freshen up. He came after fifteen minutes and saw ishita changing into Saree. 

Raman -kya hua, why u r changing. 

Ishita -dadi ji gave me saree to wear for puja. 

Raman got irritated hearing this and said -natak  macha rakha hai, pehle suit aur phir saree, and what's this, I told u naa not to wear heavy necklace, then why u wore. 

Ishita -dadi ji ne diya. 

Raman -utaro Isse abhi. 

Ishita -but Raman, dadi ji. 

Raman cut her and said -i will look after her, u remove this. Itne rashes pade hai abhi yeh pehnna bacha hai. He said and removed the heavy  necklace only to see her wound start bleeding. 

Raman -omg it's bleeding, hadh hai ishita, rituals tumhari takleef se badh kar nahi hai. He said and start applying ointment to the wounds. Ishita hold the table closing her eyes feeling the pain. Raman softly applied the ointment and then got ready. 

Ishra went down, dadi came and ask seeing her without the necklace -puttar,tera haar Kahan hai. 

Ishita don't know what to say, she look at Raman. 

Raman -dadi, she was having trouble, so I told her to remove the necklace. He said making dadi face, she was about to say something when Raman said -I hope u don't mind, waise bhi Aap hi toh kehte ho ki Ek aurat ka sabse bada gehna uske rishte hote hai, uska pati, uski bachchi aur baaki saare rishte. Toh hum sab toh hai naa, what's the need of these jewelleries. He said making Dadi ji smile. She blessed both and soon Ishra settled for puja. 

Soon puja was over, all were being fed, till the time, it was evening. Toshiji told ishra to get ready to reception. Ishra nodded and his cousins took ishita to make her ready. 

Raman was trying all means to get some lone time with ishita but everytime someone or other is with her. Finallt at seven, his cousins took ishita to their room and make ishita sit on the bed. 

Aditi -bhabhi Aap yahin wait Karo, we will came to take u when u r being called. 

Ishita nodded and all went. Ishita sat comfortably keeping her legs on the bed. She was hell tired, last night she couldn't sleep because of the necklace, then she cried in the morning, and then after that she has to perform many rituals as the DIL of the house. And now she was sitting wearing a heavy lehenga along with heavy jewelleries. She closed her eyes to rest for sometime when she felt someone's hand on her forehead. 

Ishita open her eyes only to see Raman sitting next to her. 

Raman -thak gayi naa. 

Ishita nodded a little. 

Raman -sorry jaan, u have to go through all this. 

Ishita -aise kyun keh rahe hai, yeh sab toh har kisi ki khushi hai, did bas aaj ka hai, after that all will go back to their house and we will be left alone. 

Raman -but still I am feeling bad, u have to go through all this. 

Ishita -dont be sad, coz I am not. Infact I am very happy, mere paas duniya ke sabse achche pati aur family hai. Aur sabse pyaari bachchi hai, u know I got ruhi ready, she was just so happy and seeing her smiling, I am also very happy. Meri bachchi lehenga mein bilkul gudiya lag rahi hai. She said making Raman smile too. 

Raman -aur main kaisa lag raha hoon. 

Ishita cupped his face and said-sabse handsome, mere Raman jaise lag rahe hai. 

Raman -tumhare raman jaisa nahi hoon, I am actually ur raman. He said and captured her lips. She closed her eyes and let him kiss her. He wounded her arms around him and start pressing her body on the right places making her feel nice. She too wounded her arms around him getting lost in him. 

Soon they were busy in pleasuring each other,raman was kissing her passionately, he was about to open her blouse wheb ishita realise their position, the door was not locked, anyone can come inside anytime, so ishita got up and said -control urself raman, we can be called anytime. Saying so she walked to mirror to correct her makeup when raman hugged her tight from back and start kissing her back continuously. She was trying hard to resist him but his raw touches was making her forget everything. 

Ishita closed her eyes trying hard to control herself and finally said -raman stop it, we have to go down. Neeche hamara reception chal raha hai. 

Raman -i don't care, all I know is that I want u. U r looking just so damn beautiful, that I am not able to stop myself. Waise bhi subah se everyone is disturbing me.everytime I am trying to love u, koi naa koi aa jaa raha hai, koi ishita bhabhi ko bulane, koi ishita puttar ko bulane. Arey meri shaadi hui hai, u r my wife. Let me love u. He said biting her earlobe. 

Ishita closed her eyes and said -yeh baat toh kal raat mein sadhu banne se pehle sochni chahiye thi that u will get me only in night. She said smiling giving last touch to her makeup. 

Raman -sach mein bahut badi galti ho gayi. Kal sadhu(saint) bana and today i am not getting any chance to love my wife, abhi aa jayega koi tumhe bulane, he was saying when little Ruhi came inside running calling, mumma mumma. 

Ishra parted in jiffy and ishita asked -what happened bachcha. 

Ruhi -mumma,dadi bulayi. Chalo.she said and took ishita away leaving a sulky puttar behind.

Ishita turned to raman and said -raman, chaliye  ,mummy ji bula rahi hai.

Raman nodded in no making a baby face.

Ishita -please raman, everyone is waiting for us. She said and took raman with her. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt. 

Edited by cutieruhi - 6 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy.