Interesting teaser 
I like it 
waiting to see what will happen next 

Thanks 
Let see what will happen ðŸ˜³
maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome update di..one more devil enter maaneet life..
Maan seeing Karana and yashangry..maan asked them..time god Yash save Geet from brij..otherwise devil brij what. He do with her..i hate brij and Karan relatives..yash saying right..brij also did mix with drug to Karan..he only obstacle reach for Geet and property..karan denied going for trip and maan not accept and said he decided marry to Geet..karan worried about maan life..awesome friendship three of them shared..love their friendship..waiting for maaneet marriage..

Thanks for pm and continue soon
Sorry for late
maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Geet say yes for marriage.. 😳
U safe with maan more than anyone..
So yes yes...

Update soon di..
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maaneetfavo

Awesome update di..one more devil enter maaneet life..
Maan seeing Karana and yashangry..maan asked them..time god Yash save Geet from brij..otherwise devil brij what. He do with her..i hate brij and Karan relatives..yash saying right..brij also did mix with drug to Karan..he only obstacle reach for Geet and property..karan denied going for trip and maan not accept and said he decided marry to Geet..karan worried about maan life..awesome friendship three of them shared..love their friendship..waiting for maaneet marriage..

Thanks for pm and continue soon
Sorry for late

Thanku
Karan not only worried for Maan
But also for Geet😳
T.Peru thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneetfavo

Geet say yes for marriage.. 😳
U safe with maan more than anyone..
So yes yes...

Update soon di..

Let what will she say😉
T.Peru thumbnail

Hamara Rishta 2
Part. 8.

M. I am sure more than any other thing so you don't have to worry and will you give your sister hand to me (Karan nodded his head in yes also he has happy tears in his eyes and he just hug Maan and Maan look at Yash who was looking at him with question fill eyes but he he give him small smile which make Yash relax.

It was noon time Karan went to Geet room who was now much better then Karan cupped her and hug her and she also hug him felling secure but now Karan didn't know how start her marriage topic and after few he make her look at him and then said her.

K. Bacha I have to say that Hhmm a day after tomorrow I am going to London for few months but there I am going alone (Geet look at him shock and it cause tears in her eyes and she ask him.

G. Bhai how can you leave me and also how will I live without you (her voice was creaking and Karan felt helpless seeing her like this but he cupped her face and ask her)

K. Bacha do you trust me (she nodded her head while having tears in her eyes and then he took deep breath then said her) bacha tomorrow is your marriage (she was shock also scared and long tear fell from her eyes, he just clear her tears then he said) bacha you remember my friend Maan who came yesterday night, he said he want to marry you and bacha he is good guy and he always keep you happy more then me so tell me will you marry him (but then she slowly said him.

G. Bhai if you say then I am ready to marry Maan Bhai (as she said this she was scared but then she thought) no my Bhai is my everything and he always did good for me and I know he find a boy for me if Bhai is saying he is good then he will be and for Bhai I can do anything (she come out of thought when she Karan kiss on her forehead and said.

K. Thank you bacha thank you. You know you really make me happy and bacha we never call our soon be husband and also our husband Bhai so you will not call Maan as Bhai OK (she cutely nodded her head in yes and then he said) and bacha I just want to say you that you always listen to me like this you have you have to listen Maan and do whatever he say if sometimes which you don't like also ok and bacha I want to say now you that Maan is shot temper (she look at him confusedly but then Karan said her) I mean he get angry early and if he someone say no him and also never force him (it scared her but then he cupped her face) bacha don't worry he never get angry unnecessary ok so now just relax. 

Karan left Geet room and he was happy for his sister but still he was worried for Maan as he know marriage is important part of life and he know Maan is doing this for him and he can't forget this as he know after their parents death they become strength of each other and help if anyone need but now he is also worried for both of them and praying to God everything goes well, he come out of thought when someone touch him and he see Meera is looking at him and she ask him.

Me. What happened Bhai where are you lost. 

Meera got call from Yash as he said her tomorrow Maan is going to marry with Geet, it shock her but still she was happy for Geet and Maan also scared for Geet as Maan short temper and when she know this she immediately come here as she know Geet need her but when she she saw Karan lost look she called him. When Karan look at Meera he was happy and ask her.

K. Meera how are you (she give him smile and then said him.

Me. I am fine Bhai and you (he gave her smile and said her.

K. Meera I need your help (she give him confused  look but then he said) Meera you are Geet elder sister I want you to help Geet I mean you should tell Geet about marriage life and (he closed his eyes and he said her) also tell her about relationship between husband and wife (Meera was shock and she slowly ask him.

Me. Bhai (but when she look at his face she slowly said him) don't worry Bhai I will take care of everything (saying this she left to Geet room where she saw Geet was hugging her teddy and looking lost and she come and sit with her and when Geet saw her she kept her head on lap and held her hand also said her.

G. Meera dii I am scared (she while having tears in her eyes but Meera cupped her face and said her) 

Me. Bacha I know you a scared but bacha every girl has to marry and see I am also married with Yash (she slowly nodded her head and said her) don't worry your dii is here and she will tell you everything ok you don't need to take tension and enjoy your wedding as it happen once (saying this she made Geet sleep as she know her brain is like a child also she is worried how to tell her husband wife relationship. 

It was night time Geet and Meera baked the cake and they both were enjoyed doing this also Geet forget about her marriage and now she was relax because of it also she was enjoying her time fully without any tension and now she was going to call her Karan and Yash Bhai for dinner. 

Friends do like & comment 
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes 
Thank you..
Edited by T.Peru - 6 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Thank you friends who like & commented on previous part 
Enjoy the update 
Thank you😳😳
crazyfriends007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hoo maaneet r going to marry
plz update soon
want to see how maan handles bacha geet😆😆😆
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update dear...eagerly waiting for next update... & thanks for the pm...
zida thumbnail
superb pt
maan going to marry geet
yesh is canfuse .
karan tell geet
about her and maan Marrige