Posted: 6 years ago
Superb 
Finally raman ki re entry hogi
varala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Finally Ishu found raman... He was in coma ðŸ˜•
She wanted to take him home... She arranged all the equipment at home and brought him home with full care 
Simmi and Thoshiji were happy seeing him after long back but worried too 
Continue soon plz 
Thanks for pm 

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HHi friends back with new update .

Part 21

The hospital persons were connecting cords and wires of machines to Raman's body while the family members were witnessing everything silently with teary eyes,seeing Raman after so many days that too in this state .It took about half and hour to attach all the machines to Raman's body ,after doing there work they left the house . Toshiji walked slowly to Raman and kissed his forehead ,crying bitterly .Simmi too went near him and touched him to confirm that its actually her brother ,toshiji saw simmi and spoke crying " simmi dekh tera bhai aa gaya ,dekh mera puttar aa gaya ".

Simmi nodded caressing toshiji's back as she was having hiccups but Toshiji hugged him and spoke cupping his face " much bol na puttar ,itne din ho gaye teri awaaz sune hue ,won't you talk tl your mother ."

Saying so she cried again ,ishita walked to her and held her MIL ,she hugged her back and spoke " tera lakh lakh shukriya puttar tu mere Raman KO ghar le aayi but why he is not talking to me ".

I(caressing toshiji's back )- mummy ji aap pahle chup ho jaao then I will tell everything .

Saying so she signalled simmi to take toshiji out as she is having trouble in breathing due to her hiccups ,simmi took toshiji out ,amma apps hugged ishita while she cried in their embrace ,finding her husband after long time that to in this state .They consoled her and told that he will be alright soon , after a while toshiji and simmi again came and asked where did she find him.Ishita narrated everything from morning to till now ,all got happy as well as sad ,happy as they finally got raman back and sad because he is in very bad condition ,cannot even see them .

They talked for some more time then ishita told every one that now he will be in home itself and they can take care of him fully ,may be he can recover soon as doctor had said that his mind is working alright but seems he don't wanted to recover that's why he is not responding to medication ,but now as his family is around he can recover soon .All went to their respective room while ishita went to freshen up as it was actually a very tiring day for her .

Ishita went to washroom and at the same time simmi entered with ishita's dinner ,she look for ishita and then kept ishita food in the table then she went to Raman and spoke " bhai tu jaldi theek ho ja ,bahut din ho gaye ,ab aur nahi ".

Thats when ishita came out from the washroom ,simmi told that she brought food for her ,ishita denied but she insisted saying she needs it as now she has to take more care of raman .Ishita nodded and told that she will have it after sometimes. Simmi nodded and left , after simmi was gone ishita settled beside raman and saw him thoroughly for much times then ,spoke touching his face ," Raman get up ,I have been waiting for you till eight months and now as you met me you are sleeping till late .don't you wanna talk to me ,share your life of these eight months with me . you know I have done so much work in your absence ,I have started your dream project and opened a five star hotel . "

She shook him and ask " Raman are you listening to me ."

She didn't get any answer and eyes get moist getting no response ,she then again started talking to his sleeping figure "aapko pata hai ,our simmi's marriage has been fixed with Anurag , you know him ,he is a nice guy and loves our simmi a lot .utho na Raman, now I m tired you get up and take all the responsibilities in your hands ."

She cried aloud clutching his collar and spoke " Raman please get up ,please utho na ,see your jaan is calling you . please Raman I m not able to bear this pain more ".

Saying so she kept her head on his chest and cried out all the pain she was holding in her heart till date but to her bad luck he didn't responded ,atlast ishita slept ,adjusting herself on his bed keeping her head on his chest .Next morning ,she got up and saw him in same position ,she felt bad seeing him not responding and sleeping like a statue . Today she didn't wanted to go to office but had to as she has very important meeting with investors ,as she has used much of their funds in the hotel and it will give profit after sometimes . She got ready lazily and spoke to Raman " jaan I m going for an very important meeting ,I want you to be ok when I return ,hope you will fulfill my wish ".

Saying so she went out from there wishing something good ,though she knows ,she has to be very patient in this case . She had her breakfast and both simmi and ishita went for their meeting while seniors decided to be around Raman all the time along with the attendant .

Days started passing again ,nothing has changed in bhalla house ,as Raman is still not in ok and thus couldn't be counted as member of house , everything was like that only . When ishita has brought her ,she was happy that she got him back but after each passing day,she was loosing hope a bit.

One day ishita and simmi were too happy as they got the new contract of khurana's which was actually a very huge for them .Ishita shared same with Raman ,thinking may be he will respond with this news but to her bad luck he didn't responded ,poor she got disheartened again .Some more days passed ,ishita daily woke with a new hope that today may be  he will respond but sleep getting disheartened .There was no improvement in his condition though doctor said that ,he is recovering slowly . One day ishita came back from office and was looking too disturbed ,everybody asked her the reason but she didn't told anything to anyone ,rather she went to her room ,bolted the door and sat beside him .She saw him thoroughly ,observing any response from him but to her bad luck there was no response .She shook him and spoke " Raman utho na get up I m so tired of taking care of every damn thing ,nahi ho raha mujhse ".saying so she almost cried but again got only disappointment. Few more days passed ,everybody can notice that ishita is bit tensed but she was not sharing her problem with anyone ,even simmi too don't know why she is so tensed ,later they thought may be this is because Raman is so near to her her very far ,that's why she is like this .

One day ishita returned home in after noon itself ,amma and toshiji got worried for her when she told " its nothing like that ,I was feeling bit sick that's why come home to rest for sometimes ".

A- bahut achcha kiya kanna ,waise bhi how a days you are not taking care of yourself .

T- (caressing her hairs )- you go and rest for sometimes .don't worry everything will be alright .Raman is also recovering fast .

I- kahaan Mummyji ,he is not at all recovering ,see he us still in sane position .

T- we don't have to loose hope .We have to do out work and hard work never wastes may be little late but it is paid off .now you go and rest .

Ishita nodded and went to her room , she walked to Raman ,lays beside him in his bed and start crying hiding herself in his embrace ,after long time she saw him and spoke " Raman this is the last time I m requesting you ,please get up ,either you will not be able to get your ishita back ever ,suna aapne ,yes you will never get your ishita back abf mind you it's not threat rather its bitter truth .you know that new deal which we had signed with khurana's, it was very huge .we are in short of capital as much of our resources are invested in hotel projects .At this time we are working on three new hotel assignment, we need a lot of money for that .we were doing good with this new project but suddenly I got to know that Mr khurana has handovered this project to his son .You know who is his son " Param khurana " yeah same param with whom you had a fight for me in college . He has been harassing me from last some days and I was managing everything anyhow but today he had kept a very ugly proposal in front of me .Not only that he had trapped me from all the sides ,he is threatening me to give this project to someone else ,and saying that he will instigate the investor to pull their capital from our hotel project saying I m not able to handle it and not only this ,he also told that he will break simmi's marriage also.I m stuck Raman I m stuck . nahi ho raha mujhse .we don't have time ,you get up soon .I only had a time ,either I have to accompany him in his London trip ,you are understanding na ,he want me ."

Saying so she cried and then spoke irritatedly " utho na Raman ,nahi hai samay mere paas, utho na ,get up ,take me in your embrace, hug me tight ,kiss my forehead and assure me saying " jaan don't worry I m there na ,I will fix everything ". if you will not get up this time then I won't return to this house ever .main to itni majboor hoon ki mar bhi nahi sakti as I have to look after Mummyji and simmi along with my parents .I will go witg karam but will never return ,let everybody hate me as I only had this way left for me ."

Saying so she cried again ,and was seeing him again and again for some movement but she can only see tears rolling down from his eyes as if he is crying for his helplessness. She spend much time with him ,but when he didn't moved a bit ,she got up ,packed some of her cloths and then went out to spend some family time with everybody as for her this is the last day of her in this house .She made their favorite food for everybody though toshiji was denying ,had the dinner with everybody between some jokes and light moments and finally came back again to her room .She saw him ,he was still in same position , she freshened up and joined him in his bed ,hugged him tight ,cried hugging him for long time. then got up captured his lips for a solu shearing long kiss ,she chewed ,sucked and bites his lips mercilessly ,in hope that may be he will respond her .She was go on kissing him without noticing about the breath ,she was taking some bresth in between but he couldn't as she was too close ,almost on him only .She pulled his hairs in frustration , biting his lips suddenly she noticed his eyes got open and he breathed heavily ,taking a deep breath while his hands went around her .She parted soon and called him again and again but he again closed his eyes while his body took same position again .She called him and cried again cocooning herself in him but he didn't responded ,rather tears were coming out from his close eyes again and again .Both Ishra were helpless in front of destiny.

Lag Ja Gale Ki Phir Ye Hasin Raat Ho Na Ho
Shaayad Phir Is Janam Men Mulaaqaat Ho Na Ho
Lag Jaa Gale ...

Ham Ko Mili Hain Aaj, Ye Ghadiyaan Nasib Se
Ji Bhar Ke Dekh Lijiye Ham Ko Karib Se
Phir Aap Ke Nasib Men Ye Baat Ho Na Ho
Lag Jaa Gale ...

Paas Aaiye Ki Ham Nahin Aaenge Baar-Baar
Baahen Gale Men Daal Ke Ham Ro Le Zaar-Zaar
Aankhon Se Phir Ye Pyaar Ki Barasaat Ho Na Ho

Lag Ja Gale Ki Phir Ye Hassin Raat Ho Na Ho
Lag Jaa Gale ...

That's all for now friends ,hope you like this .Raman will be back from next update ,till then enjoy reading and do comment.

PS - 200+ likes and long comments for next update
Edited by Divanru - 6 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updates next part ,enjoy reading
Dhiyashah thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Continue soon
Waiting for next update