Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pran28671 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Welcome back.. Absolutely wonderful update as always.

sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Alamelu

Yay!!! Looking forward to the update...

First of all thanks a lot for updating...have been waiting eagerly...and as usual it takes a few reads before I can start understanding everything in the update...

First thing - I don't know that much hindi...usually I get the concept due to context clues and some knowledge of hindi...but this update was confusing for me not all places some

conversation between dad/son 
---"Dil kabuki haawi nah hua mujhpe iss tarah"  what does this mean exactly???
--"chubh" what does this mean "chubhan mehsoos ho rah hai mujhe: what does he feel now??
--"to deir sawer sam apple app thee ho..." what does the first part mean?

Sorry about all these questions...

So glad Billy did not let go and kept the conversation going and in the end gave a way and suggestion to Armaan; which is kind of what Armaan wanted, someone to understand him and talk to him - glad he did not hide it from his dad; he just did not say who it was; but I am thinking billy probably figured it out considering Armaan said watching that person becoming someone else's is hard.  At the same time, experience helps I guess.  Billy realizes loving someone and having that someone in your life are two different things.  Now that Armaan has Shilpa he thinks they will have to work it out and knowing his son he knows he will not cheat on her, or hopes for his own sake.  Like someone said earlier, this marriage is needed more for Armaan than Shilpa...so loved how Armaan accepted to his dad that he realizes now that he loves Nidhi a lot and will always will and he is not guilty about it...so what kind of person does that make him??? considering he is married to shilpa???
I so loved Billy's explanation to Armaan about relationships and how they keep changing their importance according to circumstances and conditions...You just have to be honest in any relationship and give your all to that...Loved his prayers and thoughts while getting married to Shilpa...all his thoughts were only about them both...

Loved Rohail/rahul conversation as always...waiting for aliya and rohail to get married...but really want Shilpa to be in Mauritius to get to know aliya/vikas/piya and the whole gangs thought process and living conditions why they are so close to each other and how well they jell together and understand each other without uttering a word before Aliya becomes Shilpa's cosister...that would be the fair thing...as aliya is already a part of the Malik family for a very long time and hence comparisons will not be good towards shilpa...

Sid/Nidhi/her mother inlaw..poor sid now that his mom has given permission to nidhi to give it back to people thats it, she will be like armaan haha...poor people they won't know what hit them...sid knows that well...
sid knowing fully well what will happen when he sees nidhi calling someone...he knows exactly whom she is calling and what will be the outcome...ofcourse raman will take nidhi's side and give her more vacation...poor sid...haha

wow swam and shilpa --what was that!!! seriously what has Muskaan told him about her cousin...what did shilpa do to Muskaan personally...yes shilpa is comfortable in who she is because of her parents' love for her...why is she to blame for anything happening to muskaan...except for the detention..dont know what happened for that...thought they were more like sisters could be because of others but still they do share quite a few things right...see how does shilpa know that muskaan likes swam and said no to him because of granny...why is shilpa to blame for that...one thing swam said correctly that muskaan is carrying a lot of baggage but she is not right in blaming shilpa for everything...it is not like her uncle and aunt don't care for her...but it is natural for them to care for shilpa more probably also due to her being sick when she was young...as far as we know shilpa does not go around hurting people, yes she could be stubborn but does change once shown the way...like she is now with raman and also due to nidhi a few times...w.aiting to hear more about Muskaan POV...

Poor shilpa so affected by swam goes off the rock and on a tangent with Armaan...but so loved their banters/fights/talks...it was much needed ...crazy how shilpa gets scared of Arman first then when he is in front of her she is ready to fight with him for the same thing...maybe having him infront gives her comfort and security ...she is very insecure that he will leave her and go because of what swam told her long back hence her fear I think...hopefully after this that will disappear...her feelings though are very natural when she remembers how she behaved the previous day...her getting upset that Armaan is so cool and so not interested in what happened earlier made her more insecure and hence that outburst..wow he for sure was hit by how much insecure she is...he also realizes she needs to be reassured that he will not leave her and he is all hers now...That she wants to be his top most priority is very natural and glad she has started to feel like that..this shows her love/possessiveness ...but in all this she also understands and does not want to know about his past just like him not wanting to know about hers...
My biggest thing is which girl would understand and be ok with her husband saying yes I will continue loving that girl and she will remain in one corner of my heart forever I cannot do anything about that and you have to forgive me for that...that is crazy...but Shilpa is ok with it at the end...Armaan will now have to make sure no comparisons are done between Shilpa/Nidhi atleast from his side ...He is lucky to get shilpa then...dont think anyone else will understand this logic at all...

what did he mean when he says :" I loved her enough to let her go...aur main tumse use tarah se kabhi pyaar nahi kar sakta k main tumhe jane doon" 
also :"kisi ka hona aur kisi ko apnana kya hota hai"...dont know about shilpa I for sure am confused by all his confession...at the end...he will not leave her that is all I know...and yes he cares for her and likes her...but LOVE probably not yet...Shilpa will have to make him fall for her HARD that he is glad he got married to her ... looks like she has to work for his love ...yes she will falter but will get up with his care for sure...

what was that at the end between him/nidhi...she lets him off his guilt for not confessing to her before and making her his wife????? she just realized she does care for sid and is secure in his love!!! and what did Armaan mean when he says "maine ape poori zindagii main jitne bezatti tumse karwai hai shayad he kiss se karma ho"

Anyways ending my comments for this update here...Loved the update but as always leave confused by Armaan/Nidhi/Shilpa...now muskaan is added to the list...Thanks a lot 

But love the banters/nok joks between them all ...

DONE DONE with my comment

Yaar my comments seem to be as long as your update haha

conversation between dad/son 
---"Dil kabuki haawi nah hua mujhpe iss tarah"  what does this mean exactly???
--"chubh" what does this mean "chubhan mehsoos ho rah hai mujhe: what does he feel now??
--"to deir sawer sam apple app thee ho..." what does the first part mean?

1. He meant my heart never took over my brain like that..
2. Chubhan means something pinching... He meant my heart broke before but it didn't pinched.. Now is not a good time when it has started pinching..

what did he mean when he says :" I loved her enough to let her go...aur main tumse use tarah se kabhi pyaar nahi kar sakta k main tumhe jane doon"

He meant.. His love for two women is different.. Nidhi was let gone because all he wanted was her happiness and safety.. Yes he wanted her for himself once but that was years ago..

Shilpa from the day one came in his life for him only.. So, he meant i will not love u like i loved her.. U r mine!! And no matter what happens, u r not going anywhere..

shooooona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update
Loved it
mitaasen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
beautiful update.u are so good at weaving the threads of feelingsur stories are so close to realities that i can feel them running through my veins.every character of ur work is as real as any living person.
nd i really appreciate u for writing such complex, heart warming stories.
plz update thoda jalde kar diya karo.
i rally wait for updates.
thnk for writing such beautiful works.
kash_kasu thumbnail
Shilpa ko juice peena hai!!!😆😆😆 Ussko juice de do 🤣🤣🤣
Jese armaan kehta hai Ni made him. I think he only met nidhi to get ready for Shilpa jo ab acha nach nachane wali hai🤣

Hmmm..🤔 I think RM are just about to start, i have waited long enough for them to began and i am so looking forward to read them!👏

Rohail Aliya marriage??😕 I would really hate if that happen now b/c i so so want to see lunatic Aliya turning Shilpa's world around with her items and bond with everyone especially Vikas! That would be an interesting angle.😉

Billy Armaan talk! Aye haye! bada taras aya bechare pe.. Nidhi Armaan talk and flashback that was something i think happened for the good! Kuch guilt kum hua..

ArSh were fun and senti!😭😭 The conclusion i drew from what i read, maybe i am wrong. Correct me if i am wrong but i read that Swam changed when he heard the name Muskaan and asked Shilpa if its muskaan chadda? means Muskaan never told shilpa's name.. bataya hota to project time pe he problem hota aur jitna muskaan ka character abhi tak saamne aya.. i think she is not the kind of a persom who brag or backbite.. probably what swam said to shilpa was only in swams head.😕

I Loved her enough to let her go!! Ye baaat!!👏 Usko jaane diya bhae wo kisi aur ki hogayi ab tum divorce ka gaana gana bund karo aur chup chap beth jao!! 😆 Wese technically Nidhi was never Armaan's. Shilpa from day one came in his life for the purpose of marrying him.

What i love about this ff every time is that it contains a reality touch everytime. Everyone have their secrets and no matter they r life partners or what, they keep them with themselves infact i think husband and wife are more careful with eachother.. Shaadi ke shuru mein kaun dill ki har baat batane lag jata hai? 

anyways, thanks for the update after so longgg please update soon!!😊
Edited by kash_kasu - 6 years ago
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Had read the update a few days ago.
Couldn't comment then..

Really enjoyed reading the update 
I liked the best was armaan shilpa convo..
Every wife wants to be the best choice for her husband and Shilpa's insecurities were best described.

Please no marriage for Aliya so soon.

Let shilpa and her try to know each other a little bit.

And please don't take so many months again to update.
..preeti.. thumbnail
Res...
Wow it's very big surprise...
Please update soon..waiting for the update..
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awsm Update to gud.
PlZz cont asap.
T.c.
SonaliArora1 thumbnail
You know whenever I get time...and I log in...and I start reading Badmaash Dil from the start...no matter how many times I have read the starting parts...it oozes freshness and joy everytime I read it.
The way you started it...readers could feel an instant attraction ...with.the family the friends everything. ...it was so relatable. 
Also I think the way you described Armaan Shilpa's relation...it wasn't love ...it was a tender feeling one feels for the person when he/she gets to know that the latter is going to be their life partner...an unknown kind of positive feeling and that build the imaginations about them...how will the walls be broken between them...how will they turn into best friends. ..how they will turn into lovers...how will they behave after marriage. ...I think every reader here desires to see all these things. 
These questions turned into imaginations...anybody is bound to fantasize about their future given the fact how beautifully it was presented ...not only them...the Malik family enjoyed a very good fan following too...
And the fantasies about them hadn't stopped till now...

Like I said before the twist was abrupt...had it been started as a different story...it would have come out so so well...the twist somehow made the story messy and unrelatable.

But I don't want to bring the twist talks...I just want you to bring the same flavour once you got us all addicted to.

It will take some time to accept Armaan Shilpa as a couple after the twist...(I strongly feel they shouldn't be together ) but thecmagic you created hasn't gone anywhere I guess...I still want to live all those fantasies and imaginations which took birth while reading such a beautiful story.
I look forward to  get mesmerized all over again ...with a beautiful surprise ...something which you have a mastery in...
😊

sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

She woke up in the morning after a long peaceful sleep and it was kind of the first time since he was fit and fine that she was finding him on the bed sleeping beside her or else, he was always up early and gone!!
She kept staring at him with an empty head, no thoughts.. "Hmmm..." taking a deep breath, he broke his sleep and opened his eyes.. "Kya time ho raha hai??" He asked in a sleepy tone..
"Pata nahi.." she replied shedding a light smile to him..
"Urghhh.. Chutti chahiye mujheee!!" He whined stretching his arms up.. "Ek dhung ki chutti nahi milti mujhe... pata nahi kitne saalon se nahi mili.." He complained..
"Saalon se??" She raised her brows..
"My chutti is only ME, MYSELF AND I !! Koi kaam nahi.. koi faaltu bakwaas nahi!!" He briefed what a holiday means to him..
"Hehehe..." She giggled... "App ka pata nahi.. maine to aisi bohat chuttiyaan enjoy ki hain!!" She stretched herself up and said..
"Hahh.. i am sure tumhare ghar walon ko aisi chuttiyaan hargiz pasand nahi ayi hongi.. tabhi tumhari mujhse shaadi ki hai.." He smirked..
"Kya matlab hai appka??" She narrowed her eyes at him...
"Kyunki mujhe nahi yaad last meri life mein aisa din kab aya tha... Meri zindagii in dinow se khaali hai!!" He made a face..
"Acha!!! Jab dekho tab kahin na kahin ghoomte rehte hain!! Aur phir keh rahe hain k life mein aisa din nahi hai.." She arched her brows..
"Trust me!! Nahi hai.." He made a face.. "Anyways... uthoon! tayyar hon!! phir jana hai!" He sighed and turned his face to look at her.. "Tum naashta order kardo jab tak.." He asked..
"Hmmm.." She nodded in a yes as he put his feet down on the carpet and sat down on the bed.. "By the way..." He stopped from getting up as he recalled something.. "Tumne mujhe jitna bhi jaana hai.. ya to mujhe baaki sab k saath dekh k jana hai.. ya phir unse bohat kuch sunn k jana hai.." He said turning is face towards her.. "Kaafi ghalat fehmiyaan hain tumhe mere baare mein!!" He added..
She took a deep breath looking no where to give it a thought... "Aur apko nahi hain?" She asked looking at him..
"Ab shaadi se pehle tumne mujhpe kitni research ki i have no idea! Lekin maine apni poori research karne k baad he shaadi ki hai! So obviously, i know what i need to know!" He chuckled..
"Very funny!!" She rolled her eyes..
"Hahaha!!" He laughed..
"Hassne ki zaroorat nahi hai.. main bura maan sakti hoon iss baat ka.." She made a face..
"Ab bura maano ya bhala maano..  Shaadi to karli tumne.." He scoffed and finally got up from the bed and started walking towards the bathroom..
"Aur mujhe kya ghalat fehmiyaan hain apke baare mein??" She recalled what he said in the start and asked..
"Thats your job to find out!!" He turned back to look at her and started moving back feet towards the bathroom.. "Sab main he bata dunga.. to tum kya karogi?" He smiled leaving her in her delimma and went inside the washroom..

They were done with their breakfast together, he was getting ready for the office while she was sitting on the bed with her legs folded, infront of her laptop was open and she had this huge mug of some drink she was sipping after every second..
"Tch.." He felt irritated as his cufflink fell down on the floor and now he has to search for it..
"Ajj ka plan kya hai?" She asked while scrolling down the browser..
"Tum bags wagera sab ready kar leyna! kuch choot na jaye.. Main aoonga aise he.." He gave it a thought.. "5-6 ghante mein.. phirrr thoda refresh ho k nikalte hain! pohunch jaenge.." He looked at the clock to calculate.. "Subha 4 baje tak wahan phir.." He briefed her..
"Chaar baje??" She looked at him with open eyes...
"Agar kahin gumme nahi to.." He found his cufflink and said while standing up..
"Gumme nahi matlab.. app khud drive karne wale hain??" She frowned while asking..
"Ahmmmhmm" He nodded while placing the cufflink on its place and then realised what she said.. "Hang on.. what do u mean by gumme nahi matlab main drive kar raha hoon??" She arched his brow at her..
"Ermmm... aise he.." She tried to hide her mischevious smile... "Acha ek baat poochoon??" They both were in a good mood and she was dying from curiosity so she had to ask..
"Nahi bolunga to nahi poocho gi??" He taunted..
"Tch!!!" She made a face watching him calmly getting ready and when he didn't payed any attention, making a grumpy face she once again got busy in scrolling down the page she was at..
He was all done and now looking at her grumpy look... She was second by second stealing glances of him.. "Itni farmabardaari!! ufff..." He commented..
"Farmabardaari???" She looked at him for the translation..
"I mean itni obedient ho tum!! Maine kaha aur maan gayi.." He smiled at her.. "Poochlo kya poochna hai warna curiosity se marr jaogii!!" He can see that on her face..
"Uhhh.." She first scrotched over his comment and when he sat down in front of her all ready to hear her out, she asked.. "Main... i know we just let it.." She doesn't know how to put it properly in words..
"Tum uss ladki k baare mein janna chahti ho!" He knew she let it go in that emotional moment but it will disturb her after that..
"Haan!!" Came out of her mouth.. "I mean nahi.." She denied the other second.. "Mera matlab hai.." She bit her lower lip..
silence..
"Kya matlab hai??" He asked folding his arms against eachother calmly... He was in no mood to give her any unnecessary additional information so he was willing to listen to her full and answer her only what she will ask..
"I don't know main kyun uss puraani baat ko le k hurt hogayi!!" She started from scratch.. "Shayad issliye... kyunki ajj tak wajah nahi samajh ayi k uss aadmi ne mujhse wo sab kyun kaha?? Wo to mujhe theek se jaanta bhi nahi tha.. Lekin uski baatein.." She shook her her.. "Theu hurt me!" She now looked at Armaan to see he expressions..
He was calmly listening to her which made her say more.. "App ne jab pehli dafa mujhse poocha k mujhe kyun lagtah hai k main ek joint family mein adjust kar paoongi.. Tab mere pass jawab nahi tha.. Lekin ho sakta hai k iski wajah..." She was looking away and down but at him directly..
"Hehh.." He scoffed and shook his head which made her confuse and look at him with a frown.. "Tum mujhse yeh kehna chah rahi ho k apni zindagii ka ek bada hissa tumne uss admi ki baaton ko dill pe leyne mein guzar diya jiski zindagii mein tumhari koi ehmiyat he nahi hai!" He said which made her quiet.. "Isse better to wo Singhaniya tha.. kum se kum pagal to tha tumhare peeche!" Her facial expressions changed after hearing him..
"App..." She tried to say why he is taunting her but he interrupted.. "Main sirf itna keh raha hun.. "K Jazbat aur ehmiyat unke liye rakho jinki zindagii mein tum ehmiyat rakhti ho..  Isske ilaawa agar tum kisi ko importance deti ho! To tumhara bachpana hai!! Shayad tumhari sab se badi bewakoofi!!" He tried to explain her very calmly..
"Shayad.." She said after a silence of a minute giving it a thought to what he said.. "Aur tum khuda k liye mujhe.. ain wain logon se compare karna chor do.." He requested.. "Kyunki tum jab jab mujhse kuch aisa expect karogi jo generally husbands se kiya jata hai.. .. I can't just promise to live up to them!! Meri apni thinking hai, apne experiences hain!! Aur main unhi k hisaab se react karunga!!" He tried to make a point..
"Tum agar mujhe samajhne k bajaye.. idhar udhar se examples gather kar k mujhe predict karne ki koshish karogi.. To humare beech jharon k ilaawa aur kuch nahi hona.." He was speaking very calmly and trying to explain himself and that reminded her how he handled and behaved with that Ajay Singhaniya situation and he was right! Before jumping to conclusion that he don't care, she should have thought of how he behaved to such kind of situation previously...
"I am sorry!!" She apologized looking in his eyes..
"Don't be.." He held her hand in his.. "Busss... take life as it comes!" He smiled and suggested..
silence..
"Aur ab uss ladki k baare mein bhi baat kar leyte hain!! Because i can't do this again and again!!" He himself brought the forgotten topic..
"Appne jab pehle mujhe bataya tha... it was like nothing!! Aur kal.." She passed him a questioning look.. "Appne jis tarah se appne baat ki.. it was very deep!!"
"I don't know.. mujhe pehle zara bhi farq nahi pada tha... but strange thing is.. ab mujhe wo baat disturb kar rahi hai!!" She tried to be as polite and honest as she can..
"Hmmm..." He took a deep breath thinking how to put this.. One thing he was sure about that Nidhi's came is never ever coming out in his lifetime!!
"Dekho.. Yeh baat to maanti ho k jinki humari zindagii mein ehmiyat hai! Unse ya to hum pyaar karte hain ya nafrat karte hain!! We just like them or not like them is not possible!!" He tried to explain his POV..
"Ahhh... Nahi to.." What he said was very complicated and made her use her whole brain to understand..
"Uhmmm.." He hit his head lightly over her expressions.. "Main ehmiyat ki baat kar raha hoon!! Rishton ki nahi!!" He tried to be more specific..
"Haan... wooo ho sakta hai!!" She now understood him..
"So... nothing bad happened!! why would i hate her??" He asked..
"But u said... wo appke dill se kabhi nahi ja sakti!" She raised her point..
"Kabhi nahi!!" He agreed to it.. "Kyunki.. she had a great part and huge contribution in making me what i am.." He pressed his lips together.. "Zindagii mein ek aisa time aya tha jab... things happened to me i really never liked!! Wo family ka mujhe laat maar k bahar bhejne ka decision ho ya kuch bhi..." Pause.. "She some how held me.. i could have become something else but didn't let me!!"
"Tumhe mein jesa pasand aya.. uske peeche hazaar haathon mein kuch uska bhi haath hai! Warna shayad main aisa nahi hota... shayad main tumhe pasand nai ata!! Infact shayad main tumse milta he nahi.." He took a deep breath...
"Hmmm..." She pressed her lips together giving it a nod... He was hell deep and she was realising it now..
"Infact... Uss ek insaan ki wajah se.. i have certain things i probably would have lost!!" He added..
"Jese??" She gave him a side looped smile and asked.. They both were chatting in a very comfortable and easy environment..
"Jese.." He gave it a thought.. "Jese maine shayad Nikki se shaadi k liye haan kardi hoti! Abhi se meri dosti pakka toot gayi hoti! Aur main phir bahar bhi nhi jata Aur tumse to milna he nahi hota!!" In short he kept few thing which were purely true!!
"Nikki!!!" Shilpa's mouth opened up...
"Ab yeh ek lumbi story hai... We can discuss this later on.. i am getting late!!" He smiled and got up from the bed..
"What???" She was so so surprised to hear that some sort of this drama is also there...
"Mera point yeh hai k... She is important and can't be forgetten! Lekin na wo humare beech hai! Na uska aur tumhara koi comparision hai!! U r my wife, present and future!! And she is... My Once Upon A Time!!" He ended..
He sounded so poetic that she was left stunned and speechless...
"Aise mat dekho.. Wifi acha chal raha hai!! Bhar bhar k jitni movies aur series download kar sakti ho karlo.. Ane wale dinow mein kaam aengi!!" He smiled at her and wearing his coat, took his laptop bag and left saying.. "Bye!!"
Shilpa kept thinking about this for a while and then things started adding up to her... Few questions, she never got answers of, she herself was able to answer.. She used to think Armaan and Nidhi were so close and they didn't they end up together..
Now she understood that they didn't because Armaan used to have someone else in his heart.. He once told her that Nidhi entered his life when he really needed motivation and from her perspective, he would have needed motivation after that girl.. She became sure that some how Nidhi would know about that girl but never a thought strike her that Nidhi could be the one because he behaved no different around Nidhi.. He was same with Piya too!! He doesn't have one but more than one best friends and he was same with everyone!! This was one of his attracting qualities she can say she fell for too.. He was a great Friend!!

"Ufff yeh packing kitni mushkil hoti hai yaar..." Shilpa was tired after adjusting gifts and new stuff bought into the suitcase.. "Ab yeh kahan rakhoon??" She still have a bundle of things to keep and there was no space available..
"Bhook bhi lagi hai.." she made a face rubbing her stomach. "Order.." She was about to think what to order but then stopped.. "Pehle inki poochon kab tak aenge.." She bit her lower lip and started typing msg..
"Uhhhmmm.." Shilpa whined whe 2-3 minutes passed by and he didn't replied.. "Main order kar rahi hoon!!" She made up her mind and picked up the intercome when she heard the sound of door openeing..
"Wow!! Tum to ready lag rahi ho!" He saw all the packed stuff and everything and said.. "Abhi bhi kuch samaan baaki hai.." She pointed on a side..
"Inko shopping bags mein daalo aur aise he rakh dena gadi mein.." He smoothly replied throwing his jacket away..
"Kuch khaenge??" She asked like a obedient wife..
"Nah.. tum khao! i should catch some sleep before leaving!" He said while taking off his shoes.. "Aur kuch light khana.." He added a warning..

They were all set and ready to leave.. The luggage was stuffed in the car, GPS was set and he started driving..
"To... Nikki!!!" Like a curious child, Shilpa brought the topic on board as they drove a head a little..
"Nikki!!!" A smile appeared on his face.. "Ajj socha tha call karunga ussko.. subha k baad badi yaad ayi mujh usski!!" He teased Shilpa..
"Oh!!" Shilpa rolled her eyes dramatically..
"Hahaha!!" He laughed.. "Tumhe AbhiNikki ki lovestory pata hai?" He questioned..
"Yehi k university mein saath thai phir baad mein shaadi hogayi..." She told him simple what she heard.. It was just a coincidence that this topic never got discussed.. Abhi was the trustee of the university she studied in.. Anjali was her class mate and friend and Atul her fiance, Nikki Atul's friend and so Anjali's and Abhi is Nikki's husband and Atul Abhi Nikki studied together.. Annddd the Principal was Nikki's father..
Actually it was Anjali through which Shilpa got introduced to 4 and then Armaan entered the picture and equations got changed..
"Lo... kuch bhi nahi pata hai tumhe.." He mocked at her face.. "Itna time saath beth k kiya kya tum logon ne??" He asked..
"Haan to.. kabhi yeh point aya he nahi!! Its just that they looked great and perfect together aur bsss..." Shilpa raised her shoulders in the air.. She was now very much interested in knowing it all..
"Bhae.. Main Atul aur Abhi gang tha university mein!! Vikas to Dehli shift hogaya tha.. Usske baad bohat time tak mera koi wesa dost nahi bana but phirrr we really bonded.. University se pehle Abhi ne internship ki thi office mein to.. Main bhi as a intern type he kuch tha wahan... so wahan se jaan pehchaan hogayi thi aur phir saath mein university join kiya to aur dosti hoayi phir ek doosre k ghar ana jana suru hogaya and thats how we became what we are!!" Armaan explained..
"To Nikki kese ayi picture mein?? She asked..
"Nikki ki dehshat thi university mein.. Bechari principal ki beti hone ki wajah se bohat badnaam thi.. " He said looking at her and hen on the road.. "Logon ka khayal tha k bohat attitude hai aur Principal ki beti hai, to admission bhi aise he hogaya koi mehnat wagera to kiu nahi uss ne.." He made a face..
"Wo jo normal perception hota hai logon ka.." Shilpa agreed..
"Hmmm..." He nodded in a yes.. "Lekin Abhi lattoo hogaya tha uss pe but i respect him very much!!! Uss bunde ne koi ek bhi chichori harkat nahi ki.. He was just like, i will become something and i will marry her.." Armaan smiled..
"Seriously??" Shilpa giggled..
"Hum itna mazaak uraate thai k.. haan!! heart tp heart chal raha haina yahan pe.. ussko bagair kuch bole he samajh ajayega and she will wait for you!!" Armaan shook his head remembering that time..
"To iss mein app kahan se agaye??" Shilpa came on the main point..
"Suno to.." He continued.. "Humara group best jana jata tha.. kyunki hum bekaar cheezon ko chor k baaki har cheez mein thai!! Students bhi top k thai aur kisi ko faaltu ghass bhi nahi daalte thai!! Infact maine to as a assistant teacher bhi wahan kaam kiya tha kyunki i needed money!!" He added..
"Wo to pata hai mujhe.." She knew that much because of the research she did on him for her thesis..
"Phirrr Ek din Principal sir me mujhe bulaya!! Oppar se neeche tak analyse kiya jese pata nahi kya hoon!!" He made a face and she laughed.. "Phir wo point pe aye k Nikki padhai mein kuch help chahiye aur main unke ghar ja k padhaoon!!" He completed his sentence and moved his eyes from road to Shilpa..
"Gharrr???" Shilpa's mouth hung up..
"Principal sr bhi bade shaane thai humare.. hum baad mein sochte wo pehle se soch k bethe hue thai k kya kya rumors uth sakte hain!! Kyunki na hum na wo kisi ko ghass daalti thi!!" He pressed his lips together..
"To app ghar gaye padhane??" Shilpa asked..
"Haan! Principal ki baat thi naa.." He nodded in a yes... "Lekin ghar pe nahi bataya maine warna shaadi fix thi!!" He gritted his teeth and she started laughing..
"App aise baat karte hain jese ghar pe sab ko apki shaadi k ilaawa aur kuch soojhta he nahi tha!!" She laughed..
"Haan to sach hai ye!!" He gave her a serious look.. "Ladkiyun se door bhaagne ki ek badi wajah ye bhi hai!!"
"khair phir??" she asked.. Their journey was going fine and good with this story..
"Phir kya? I told no one.. kisi kism ka mazak nahi banna tha mujhe.. I helped her, she helped me!! Nikki ka jo ek ghalat perception tha wo khatam hua mere saamne se.. We actually became good friends!!" He smiled.. "Aise k lihaz chala gaya tha!!" He added..
"Phirr???" She wanted to hear the main thing..
"Phir exams hogaye.. Abhi bahar chala gaya!! Buss mujhe Sid Nidhi ki shaadi tak yeh nahi pata tha k jaane se pehle Abhi sahab Nikki se baat kar chuke thai!!" He bit his lower lip..
"Hawww...Hehehe.." Shilpa giggled.. she wasn't expecting this angle..
"Mujhe iss poora period nahi pata tha k sr was observing me!! Unhe apni beti k liye ek acha bhara ladai jhagra free ghar chahiye tha!! Aur ek aisa pati jo unke pointers ko qualify kare.. Meri kismat aisi thi k fit ho raha tha wahan!!" He made a face and she started laughing holding her stomach... She wasn't laughing because he was saying he qualified! She was laughing because she now knew how everybody is wrong about him when they try to see a perfect damad in him..
"Hasso nahi zyaada!!" He also knew why she was laughing..
"Huhhh..." She took a deep breath, drank some water and then gave him a look to continue..
"Phir wo ghar pohunch gaye!! Mom Dad se baat ki.. Aur busss baj gaya mera band baja!! Maine apna boriya bister pakraa aur main bhaag liya trecking k liye..." And those were the best expressions she saw him making..
"OMG!!" she laughed more..
"Mujhe poora yaqeen tha k filhaal baat mom dad tak hai lekin jahan ye poore ghar mein pheli main gaya!!" He bit his lower lip.. "Wapsi pe bhi jaan nahi chodi meri mujhe yeh promise leyne k baad bheja gaya k... Jab main shaadi k mood mein aoonga!! Nikki tab tak free hui to maine ussi se shaadi karni hai!!"
"Aur main aisa gayab hua tha naa.." He pointed a finger.. "K almost cutt chal raha tha mera sab se.. Aur itni duaen ki hain maine Nikki ki shaadi ki!! k tum soch nahi sakti ho!!" He shook his head...
"Hahahahaha!! Appne khali Nikki ki shaadi ki dua ki ya AbhiNikki ki shaadi ki dua ki??" She asked..
"Abhi to picture he se out hogaya tha.. No contact! Nothing!! Bohat dua ki maine.." He shook his head..
"Hahahaha" She laughed more as he concluded the story telling him after ages what he discovered in coorg and that how Billy told Nikki's dad that Abhi is a better option than Armaan.  
"Wese burai to nahi thi koi Nikki mein..." She teased him hiding her smile..
"Haaah!! Trust me i would have gladly married her if still in the picture!!" He retorted back in the same way..

Abhay was at office and Sid was also out for something.. Neha and Nidhi both were at home, Nidhi was busy in packing her and Sid's stuff when Neha came inside.. "Ab tum log chale jaoge to ghar khali khali ho jayega" Neha smiled..
"Hmmm..." Nidhi smiled.. She had no idea what to say, she was completely blank. "Yeh bahu banne k liye bhi classes honi chahiye... ab kya bolun main iss time??" She bit her lower lip as Neha sat down on the bed..
"To tum kitna time rahogi mumbai mein??" Neha inquired..
" 6 din!" Nidhi replied..
"Hmmm.." Neha nodded and started looking at various dresses scattered on the bed which Nidhi was packing.. "Tum Australia mein bhi iss tarah k kapre pehnti ho??" Neha asked on seeing so many traditional dresses..
"Mera aisa kuch particular style nahi hota hai... Lekin kabhi kabhar dill chahta haina k kuch traditional pehna jaye.. tab pehn leyti hoon!!" Nidhi smiled..
"Tumhe fashion mein khass interest nahi haina??" Neha smiled at her.. She liked this thing about Nidhi that she has nothing to do with society... People say stuff or not she just doesn't care.. She carries herself with confidence and after the night where Neha scolded her, she tackles idiots well too..
"Ermmm... Nahi!!" She shook her head in a no.. "Actually.. i hate shopping!!" She confessed and sat down on the bed.. "aur main akele to kar he nahi sakti!!"
"Hehehe.." Neha smiled at her cute face she made.. "Isiliye tumne shaadi ka sab kuch meri pasand se liya?" she asked..
"Mujhe pata hai appne Sid k liye Aliya ko socha hua tha!! Aur ussi hisaab se sab plan bhi kiya tha!!" Nidhi thought of playing some psychology game to know what really is herplace in Neha's heart..
"Aisa nahi hai.." Neha was stunned on hearing this from Nidhi..
"Trust me! Mujhe bura nahi laga.." Nidhi smiled.. "Mujhe bus pata hai k.. Aliya apki pehli choice thi aur wo bilkul ho sakti thi!! Usske ek dum wo sab typical ladkiyun wale shawk hain!! aur mere nahi hain!"
"To tumhare kya shawk hain??" Neha asked smiling..
"Ermmm..." Nidhi's heart skipped a beat.. How should she say? she loves challanges, solving national level cases, shooting, beating, interrogating, hacking and the adventures one will die after listening.. "Mujhe kitaabein parhne ka shawk hai!!" Nidhi said out loud..
They chatted a little which not just made Neha laugh but love Nidhi!! She was also a piece..
"Ab iss ek hafta kya plan hai?" Rohail asked as Aliya rested her head over his shoulder during the flight.. They were in business class and on their way to Dehli..
"so gii!!" She yawned and replied..
"Haan!! abhi tak to sone ko nahi mila naa tumhe..." He taunted.. All he had seen her is enjoy alot of sleeping during her illness and vacation..
"Uhhh mama ki gowd mein sona alag hota hai!!" She hit him on his shoulder lightly..
"Isska kuch nahi ho sakta!!" Rohail shook his head..

Its been 6 hours since he was driving.. They chatted for a long time, stopped on way to have some coffee and now she was sleeping and he was driving quietly.. He looked around and then at his watch, it was 4:45 in this watch.. He stopped the car and got out of it..
"Ahmmm... " She was in a very deep sleep with her seat fully down and that was the reason why she didn't wake up when he stopped the car.. The car slowly dropped its inside temperature and that change at last woke her up..
She looked here and there with her sleepy eyes.. It was neither dark, neither light up. She slowly walked at the back of the car where he was sitting over the trunk with his back against the back window of the car... Seeing her he lightly smiled and forwarded his hand so that she can grab on and sit with him..
"Yahan bethne ki wajah??" She asked thinking maybe he needed the rest before more drive..
"Subha hote dekho!!" He pointed upward in the sky.. She looked up as he directed and then at his face.. It was all lighted up with alot of relaxation in it! He wasn't looking tired at all..
"Appko subha hote dekhna bohat pasand haina??" She asked.. She knew he gets up in the early morning just to witness sunrise..
"Haan!!" He replied still looking up in the sky..
"Roz!!" She passed in a sleepy look.. it was too cold and instead of reaching the hotel, they were in the middle of nowhere watching sunrise..
"Heeehh!! Main subha hote dekh k jese energize hota hun!! Mujhe motivation milti hai!!Mujhe aisa lagta hai k Yess!! I can do it! I will do it! And It will be all Okay!!" He smiled and then looked at her.. "I feel i can handle it!!" He added..
"Handle what?" She asked calmly..
"Life!! I.." He nodded slowly.. "I feel i can handle life!!" He wasn't smiling but blank with expression..
"I thought u enjoy life like no tomorrow!!" She commented..
"Agar handle nahi hogi to enjoy kese karogi??" He counter questioned..
"Hmmm... point hai!!" She sighed and then kept quiet watching the sun rise.. Yes it was a beautiful feeling and something was in it.. something motivating, courageous and energizing as he said..

She saw the GPS, he was going correct and her mouth fell open when the enter into a small town named 'Christmas Valley'.. "Seriously??" She saw the name and then looked at him.. She can't just believe such a name will exist..
"Seriously!!" He pressed his lips together and nodded in a yes..
"I can't believe it!! " She commented shaking her head..
"Ermmm..." He said nothing just passed a look as if calculationg something and took a turn... "I think.." He opened his mouth after a minute... "Yesss!!!!" He pointed at a small house and then started driving there...
"Yeeehhh kahan??" She had to ask.. If he will tell her about some relative, she was all ready to kill him right away!
"Yahin to ana tha!" He smiled parking the car..
"Yahan??" Confused, she looked at him.. This was some north area fully covered with snow.. All white around and less populated.. Its a good five minute walk between one house to another and she can see nothing commercial anywhere near.. It was like a snow jungle..
"Arrr...maaan!!!" Getting over with confusion, she also got down after him.. A man all covered with jacket and muffler came out of the house they were standing near and smiled wide at Armaan.. They both greeted eachother after which he led them inside, helped Armaan unload all the stuff and then handing over the keys, bid bye and left...
"Mind Explaining???" Shilpa gritted her teeth as soon as he closed the door..
"Yeh office ka hai!! 3 hafte guzarne hain humne... Hotel was not a good option!!" He answered putting the keys away..
"Why??" She took off her jacket.. It was warm inside thanks to the heating system..
He arched his brows before answering.."Because i need space!!" He threw his jacket away too.. "Aur tum laraka mood mein kyun arahi ho?? Hotel se to acha he hai.." He opened his arms in the air..
In was a small and cute little house.. Downstairs was small hall room just when u enter where heater was present along with a little furniture and sofas.. Then there was a small dinner table and a kitchen which was equipped with essentials...
Upstairs was a room, bathroom and a study room filled with books and a study table..

"Ab???" She asked straighting her waist..
"Ab neend arahi hai mujhe.." He passed her a sleepy look and pulling out the towel from one of his bags, went inside the washroom...
He returned only to find her changing the bedsheets with the one they received as gifts.. She didn't explained why she did that neither he asked.. He fall down on the bed and covered himself with the comforter and retired to sleep within a second..

She woke up with hunger and found nothing in the kitchen to make or ready to eat... "Maggie laati main mujhe pata hota aisa trip hone wala hai to... Uhhh sab chips, biscuit bhi raaste mein khatam hogaye!! Ek to ye Armaan na! Kabhi dhung se poori baat nahi batate... Khuda jane kya poori baat na batane ki beemaari hai??" She made a face huffing and then started climbing stairs to wake him up...
"Armaaan!!!" She patted his shoulder..
"Uhmmm..." He made a sound and turned his side..
"Uhmmm nahi... uthen!!! Bhook lagi hai mujhe.. khaane ko kuch nahi hai yahan!!" She shook him again..
"Baraf khalo.." He replied in his sleepy tone making her smile and held it back.. She was in no mood of smiling but showing anger..
"App khaiye wo... Mujhe bhook lagi hai!!" She shook him more..
"Ufffooo!!!" He woke up at last.. "Yaar kabhi to main sota hun aise taan ke.." He complaint..
"Maine bohat sona dekha hai appka!! Ab uth jaiye..." She held his arm to drag him out of the bed.. She was really very hungry..

"15 minute ki drive hai to walk kitne minute ki hogi??" Shilpa questioned and mentally calculated.. They were sitting in a small cafe bakery where they were served with hot chocolate, donuts, muffins and brownies..
"15 minute se kum he hogi.. baraf ki wajah se raasta itna kharab hai!!" He made a face and ate...
After killing their hunger, they started grocery shopping in which to her reality shock, he was smarter than her.. He was buying essentials she wouldn't have thought off like she pulled dairy items in the basket and he picked frozen items and spices.. Then watching him filling the basket with such items, lighted her brain bulb and she went for the fruits and veges like onion, potato and all...
"Hotel jate to yeh sab kharcha nahi karna parta!!" She commented as they waited over the counter for payement..
"Tum kharche ko choro.. Cooking pe dheyaan do!!" He patted her shoulder lightly to which she pouted... "Aur oil uthao wahan se.. Khana kya paani mein banao gii??" He pointed at a corner..
"App expect kya kar rahe hain mujhse??" She glared at him while putting the oil bottle in the basket..
"Ghar ka khana!!" He said as simple as that to which she twitched her lips.. "Ghar chal k khichdi banao!!" He without a heitation kept the demand forward..
"Khichdi??" She narrowed her eyes..
"Yup!!" He nodded in a yes.. "Kyun?? banani nahi ati??" He arched his brows..
"Ati hai!!" She made a face.. No way she will tell him that the basic and easy khichdi she never made neither she knows the exact recipe to make or else he will definitely laugh of make fun of her.. "Saman nahi uthaya humne usska.." She used her brain to buy time..
"To uthao ja k.." He let her free to go and pick..
"Daal, Chawal, namak mirch hogaya!! aurr????" She scratched her head to think what else goes in it.. "Mamaaa!! " She took out her phone.. "Nah!! unka to reply he dus ghante mein ayega!!" She gritted her teeth..
"Mmm Muskaannn????" She gave it a thought... "Nahi bhi pata hoga to pooch k bata he degi!!" Shilpa didn't wasted anytime to think whether Muskaan has ever made khichdi or not and just typed the msg..
Instead of the whatsapp msg, the call came.. "Khichdi???" Muskaan arched her brow..
"Details baad mein.. Abhi mujhe batao.. daal! chawal! namak mirch aur???" Shilpa asked in a hurry as if Armaan will kill her if he will find out that she doesn't know it..
"Ermmm kaunsi daal ki aur kis type ki khichdi??" Muskaan raised a logical question... "Har ghar ka alag style hota hai, i am sure wo apne ghar jesi chah rahe honge.. main kese bataoon??" Muskaan asked..
"Uhh haaannn!! acha basic items to batao tum!!" She made a face and asked..
"long, podina, zeera, sabut kaali mirch" Muskaan dictated and laughed at Shilpa's condition..

"Hawww garlic bhool gayi!!!" Shilpa said before starting..
"Tch!!!" He bit his lower lip.. "Ab kuch bhi light sa bana do.. kal le kar ana aur banana!!" He told her so and walked out of the kitchen...
"Bhae ye to badi musibat hai!!" Shilpa kept her hand over her chest.. She was not prepared for all of it!! Never in her wildest dream she imagined that she will be living alone in a house with Armaan without a servant where she will be responsible for everything..
She just have this hesitation where she can't tell him that she don't know core basic things to make but she know hard stuff like baking and other.. This all sucks even more when she was not sure if he knows the stuff to cook he is asking her too... She knows he knows cooking.. But he cooks what and how much cooking does he knows.. She doesn't want to be a fool infront of him.
"Ab inse to poochte bhi darr lage.. pata chala main poochun k yeh nahi to kya banaoon aur yeh kuch aisa keh de jiska samaan ho lekin mujhe banana na ata ho!" She huffed..

"Ye to..." Aliya made a face and Rohail started laughing "Hahahahaha!! Bhai k saath reh reh k uski kismat bhi tumko lag gayi hai!!! Partyyy!!!!" Rohail laughed more.. Aliya was about to surprise her parents with surprise visit and here she saw a party going on in the house..
"Ab tum aise jao andar!! Ek ek ne pakar pakar k sawal nahi poocha naa tumse.. mera naam badal dena!!" Rohail passed a challanging look to Aliya..
"O really?? Kya poochenge??" She rolled her eyes..
"Well... Hospital se nile patient ko khud batane ki zaroorat nahi hoti k hum hospital admit ho k ae hain!!! Dekh k khud he pata chal jata hai!!" Rohail taunted.. Aliya has lost plenty of weight which was making her look more than thin and unhealthy..
"Chup raho tum!!" She punched Rohail on his shoulder..
"Aliya beta! apko kya hogaya?" The gaurd asked..
"Hahahaha!!" Rohail laughed more.. "Dekh lijye.. bahar reh k yeh haal kiya hai apna!!" Rohail answered..
"Urghh.." Aliya punched him away and herself answered.. "Kuch nahi hua Lala.. tabeat kharab hogayi thi beech mein.. app kese hain??" She questioned..
"Hum to rab ka karam hai!! " Lala smiled at her..
"Ghar pe kya ho raha hai??" Aliya asked..
"Wo sahab k kisi dost k bete ki shaadi hui hai naa.. to buss unhi sab ko khane pe bulaya hai.." Lala informed her..
"Nooo!!!" Aliya covered her face with her palms.. She first looked at herself and then at house.. "Aise nahi jaoongii.." She bit her lower lip..
"Haan!! Lala iske liye khufiya raasta banaiye.. yeh phir jayegii.." Rohail taunted..
"Lala apko nahi lagta mujhe isse sagai torr deni chahiye??" Aliya gritted her teeth and said making Lala laugh.. "Vikas bhai k ghar ki chabi kahan hai??" She asked..
"Ajj he safai karwai thi.." Lala checked his pocket.. "Ye rahi.." He gave it to Aliya..

"R U Nuts???" Rohail was ready to kill Aliya when she told him her plan.. Her plan as not to wait or something... It was to climb the tree from Vikas's room as she used to and then jump inside her own..
"Main expert hoon!" She told him..
"Tum pagal ho!!" Rohail scolded her.. "Halat dekho apni.. Tum kya chah rahi ho?? Wo tumhe dekh behosh ho jaen ya ek ahfta bed se na uthne dein???"
"Rohail tum naa!!!" She pointed a finger at him all ready to fight when Ajay (Aliya's father) took entry..
"Papa!!!" Jumping with joy she ran and hugged him..
"Tum donow ne bataya kyun nahi k arahe ho??" He asked after hugging her..
"Halat dekhen..." Rohail pointed at Aliya head to toe while approaching Ajay.. Lala must have informed Ajay and that is why he was here..
"Tumhe hua kya hai??" Ajay frowned.. He now payed attention to what Rohail said.. In the mean while Rohail took his blessings and gave him a side hugg.. "Kese ho tum??" Abay asked..
"Isse to bohat behtar hoon!!" Rohail made fun of Aliya..
"Urghhh..." Aliya controlled her temper...

Rohail took his sweet time to witness the father daughter banter after which Ajay won and Aliya was ordered to pull out some stuff from her luggage and get dressed and then come instead of climbing the tree or not going..
"Itna panga to Aliya to bhool jao mere saath!! Chor k he chala jaoon main to akele bahar.." Rohail commented after Ajay left..
"Jis tarah tum soch rahe hona Rohail.. k ek baar isse shaadi ho jaye phir batata hun!! Same main bhi yehi soch rahi hoon!! Ache se naach nachaoongii!!" She challanged him..
"Aur main naachunga??" He laughed..
"Kyun?? Tum Mauritius nahi aye jhoot bol k??" She passed a winning look.. It was revealed to her later how Rohail in Mauritius for a surprise visit to her was no surprise visit actually..
Rohail gritted his teeth.. "Tum tayar ho ja k.." He snored..
"Hahahaha!!" Laughing, she went ahead unknown to what he has planned for them in few hours..

I Think itna abhi k liye kaafi hai!

Sameera.😊

Edited by sameera_12 - 6 years ago