Awesome work 👏
Thank u for sending me pm!! 😃 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: meeraksg
sooo beautiful work
tussi to kamaal ki creation krte ho 👏👏👏amazing ⭐️⭐️loved this one ⭐️⭐️keep creating more 🤗thanks for pm😛
Originally posted by: sishtyfan
These creations are beautiful!! 😳
Awesome work 👏
Thank u for sending me pm!! 😃 😳
Originally posted by: MahaAli2905
congrats on new CG..
loved ur edits all amazinglove GD ones...thanks for the pm
Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-
Nice gallery...Really love that quote siggy...Can I use it ?
Originally posted by: -PyaariBhootni-
Fabulous creations👏



Hello ji! Welcome to my shop. My name is Shirisha.You can call me Shiri. I am from India. I started playing with Photoshop in 2015, and when I...
232