Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amreen99

Thanx for summary nishu

So ishra are in love wow but now they have so many responsibilities so they are running from each other...nice..confusion dur ho gaya 
Do continue soon will be waiting
Thnx for pm

Thanks a lot
Kadianvi thumbnail
Note
Hlo friends. I'm back after a short break for a short time as may be I will again disappeared soon but dont worry, giving back to back 4-5 updates.
I know most of u waiting for next part of Khatti Meethi Mohabbatein and so sorry for late but right now I'm concentrating on this story as its Raksha Bandhan sequence is pending, so firstly updating this one. Will update KMM soon.

Scroll down for Part-4...
Edited by Kadianvi - 6 years ago
Kadianvi thumbnail

Thanks a lot for lovely response.

Part-4

Next day morning, Ishra got up with a new determination to accept their destiny confidently and will try to live just the way Mr and Mrs Arora made them understand last night.

Ishita got up early and got ready for the day, for a change not for only office but for her family, a new start with her siblings also. She came to kitchen to cook breakfast for all after a long time and servants got surprised. Ishita ordered them that she will cook breakfast from now onwards and dinner also whenever will be possible. She was about to start when she thought something and sent a servant to Arora house to invite all of them for breakfast in Iyer house today. After that she got busy in preparing breakfast in a complete chef avatar.

At the other side in Arora house, Raman, Mihir and Mr Arora together went for a morning walk happily. When trio came back, they settled in hall itself. Mrs Arora came after getting ready to prepare breakfast, they had a little chit chat and she moved to kitchen. After few minutes servant came to them and greeted, whom Ishita sent. She was smiling fully making all confused and surprised. They asked her but she asked for Mrs Arora. Mihir called Mrs Arora who came and asked what happened. Servant told everyone that Ishita is preparing breakfast today and she called all of them to Iyer house for breakfast. All got happy and seniors thanked god for a new start. Mrs Arora informed servant that they will come and the servant left. After she left, Mr Arora said to raman,

Mr A-Raman beta, Ishita ne to apni nayi shuruaat Karli pahli wali Ishita banne k liye, Ab tumhari bari hai.

R-Uncle I told u, I will also try.

Mrs A-Lekin Ishita ki koshish dikh rhi hai par tumhari nhi.

R-Main kuch samjha nhi.

Mihir-Bhai, Ma papa ke kahne ka matlab hai ki aap yaha shift ho jaaiye to aapki koshish dekhegi.

R-Oh, in that way. Okay my dear uncle aunty, aaj hi sham ko ghar aate waqt main apna sara saaman lekar yaha shift ho jaaunga.

He said dramatically bending in front of them making all laugh. After that all left to their rooms and after getting ready all were in hall waiting for Mihir and Rinki. Mihir came but Rinki didn't. Mr Arora asked if she knows that they r going to Iyers on which Mrs Arora told that she herself wake her and informed her. Raman was about to go to check Rinki when Mihir said he will check and went only to see her sleeping after getting ready. He wake her up and both came down. Raman saw Rinki in her semi sleeping condition and asked if she was sleeping on which she rudely replied,

Rinki-Oh please Bhai, apna lecture mat start karna. Kal rat main or Karthik ek friend ki birthday party mein gaye the to thoda late ho gaye the. Tired thi isliye aankh lag gayi thi. Or vaise bhi main ready hu. Chaliye.

Rinki walked towards Iyer house while Raman got surprised to her behaviour and remembered how Karthik too behaved rudely last night. He was standing when Mihir placed his hand on his shoulder and called him softly.

R-Aap dono sahi the Uncle aunty, humhe Rinki or Karthik par dhyaan dena hoga.

With that Raman also left with Mihir while Mrs Arora said to Mr Arora Aap sahi the. Mr Arora looked at her and smiled and both left happily.

Mihika was happily going to dining table when she saw all of them coming smiling. She smiled and greeted all. All greeted back except Rinki who was busy in chatting in her mobile. All left it thinking not to spoil their mood and reached to dining table where Ishita was arranging table. She saw them and greeted all. Same reply to Ishita like Mihika. All settled on table while Ishita noticed Raman was not with them. She wanted to ask but left the idea thinking he must left for office. She went to kitchen little sad when she heard Mihika,

Mihika-Hlo Raman bhai.

R-Hi.

Mihika-I hope u don't mind me calling u bhai. Actually Mihir told me so much about u and he also calls u bhai so I thought...

R-Its absolutely alright.

Rinki for the first time looked up from mobile towards Mihika and Raman and saw how her brother happily side hugging her and talking while she thought that she even don't know last when both (Raman and Rinki) had a conversation together, forget about spending time together happily. Even she wanted to live happily like before not with her parents but at least her brother but she felt like her brother completely forget about her. She sadly again tried to be busy in mobile but her attention was on all what's happening around her, especially her brother.

After few minutes Ishita came back to table and saw Raman sitting with all. He also saw her in her chef avatar. Both didn't try to look deep in their eyes knowing very well the consequences. Ishita wished him good morning with a light smile while he also wished her back. Ishita started serving to all and after serving she too settled after Mrs Arora's insistence but remembered that Karthik is missing, so asked,

I-Miku where is Karthik. Abhi tak nhi aaya.?

M-Hmm Akka vo.. aata hi hoga.

I-Aata hi hoga matlab. Tumhe check Karna chahiye tha Na. Main dekh kar aati hu, aap log shuru kijiye.

She was about to stand when Karthik came and sat for dining table without wishing anyone or talking to anyone, just busy in his mobile game making Ishita surprised with his behaviour as he was the most fun loving person of the family who never keep silent. Ishita served him his favourite Aloo paranthe which he always loved to have specially made by Ishita and his praising session for his Akka was nonstop during whole breakfast but today he didn't say even a word and silently had little breakfast and left calling Rinky for college. Rinka also left after some time. (Mihika, Rinki and Karthik r in same class, first year of MBA but Mihika is in different college while Mihir in different college, final year of law) Ishita's eyes were filed but she tried to control her tears to come out but soon tears started flowing from her eyes. All saw her and all knew the reason except Raman who was feeling bad but didn't knew the reason. Mrs Arora who was sitting beside Ishita, consoled her and hugged her while Mihika couldn't saw her Akka like that and ran to Karthik.  Raman also left as he also wanted to talk to Karthik. Mihika reached to Karthik and asked rudely,

Mihika-Why u did this with Akka? How could u do this? Akka ne tumhare liye itne pyaar se tumhara favourite khana banaya tha or tumne kuch kaha bhi nhi. In fact tumne thik se khaya bhi nhi. Ek bar dekha tak nhi akka ki taraf.

K-Oh come on Miku. What's the big deal? I didn't asked her to cook my favourite and by the way she didn't cook specially for me. She cooked for all. I was getting late so I didn't had it. And if u r over with ur over reaction then pls leave my way, I have to go college. Rinky u go and bring ur bag, its getting late.

Mihika left disheartened while Rinky left to bring her bag thinking,

Rinki(thinking)-Karthik ki akka kitni achi hai, Kartika ki kitni care karti hai, usse kitna pyaar karti hai. Vo breakfast ke liye late hua to unhe uski fikr thi, uske liye favourite khana bhi banaya or usne unke sath aise behave kiya phir bhi kuch nhi kaha usse. Ek mere mere bhai hai, unhe to meri fikr hi nhi hai. Main subah late hui to bhi Mihir dekhne gaya, mujh par gussa ho rhe the bina jaane, mujhse thik se batr bhi nhi karte or Mihika ke sath itna khush ho kar bat kar rhe the. He just busy in his business. He don't care for me. Karthik and Mihika r lucky.

While Raman heard their conversation and felt very bad for Ishita. He wanted to talk to Karthik about this but left the thought thinking he will not understand anything right now. He went to Karthik and asked him to take care of Rinky as she is studying with him and informed him if they have any problem. Karthik said ok and Raman left from there leaving him in thinking,

K(thinking)-Rinky is lucky to get an elder brother like him. He cares for her. Meri khud ki sister ne kabhi nhi poocha meri problems k bare mein but he asked. My sister is busy in her business only. She don't have any time for me.

Inside Ishita composed herself and decide to mend her relation with Karthik soon. She left to her room to get ready for office when Raman entered and informed Aroras that he is leaving for office. Soon all left for their work and colleges.

That's it for this update. Will wait for ur reviews and suggestions

Precap-Ishra convo and A big drama on Raksha Bandhan.

Kadianvi thumbnail
Updated next part. Hope u liked it...
Amreen99 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I m happy that ur back thode time ke liye sahi...😊
Do come back soon completing ur work..
Superb updt nishu...😳
Ishra decided to live just the way Mr and Mrs arora made them understand...
They are determined to accept their destiny confidentely...
Ishita decided to cook breakfast for all...servants were happy seeing ishita in kitchen after all time...
Ishita asked servents to call arora's for breakfast...
Arora's are happy for ishita...they want Raman to shift soon and Raman agreed to them...
Rinky was too rude usko lagta hai bhai don't care for her...
She felt bad seeing Raman and mihika talking happily...
Raman decided to look after rinky as Mr arora said their sibling really need them after their parents death ...
Ishita was sad when she thought Raman didn't came...but Raman came for bf...
Kartik was also very rude...ishita was hurt and was crying... Mrs arora consoled her...
Rinky is feeling kartik is lucky to get sis like ishita and kartik is feeling rinky is lucky to get brother like Raman...but rinky and kartik need ishra...I hope siblings ka patch up ho jaye...I want ishra to help each other in this...
Waiting for drama on rakhsha bandhan
Do updt soon nishu...😛
Thnx for pm dear...