Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Iptida

hey, great to know. I was waiting for your replies. Thanks for such motivating replies on both of my threads. yes dadi knows, read chap 11. Dev told them, i thought readers will understand by reading the dialogues between Dadi and madhu since I was focusing in Maaneet patch up so didn't wanna bore my readers with that dev portion of telling dadi, however now I feel I should have written it, next time I would be more careful.
About update, I will update the 2nd story, this one will take more days to update. 
have a nice day dear.
 πŸ˜Š

thanks...no problem! already waiting...pls dnt take 2 longπŸ˜ƒ
WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

thanks...no problem! already waiting...pls dnt take 2 longπŸ˜ƒ

Will try my best 
WaveTeal thumbnail
Note : possible update upcoming within 1 or 2 hours! Anyone there?
Edited by Iptida - 6 years ago
WaveTeal thumbnail

β€οΈπŸ€—
WaveTeal thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
WaveTeal thumbnail

😳❀️
Roopa_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wow ... Awesome update yaar ... Really loved maan and geets part ...❀️ maan is such a romantic husband lolz .. He was drawn into passion and hurted his geet and the way he showed concern and blamed himself as bad person ... I was awed. .  Omg i loved this part a lott β€οΈ ... Really he appears as hard from out but deep inside he is the one who cares about everyone a lottt ... I am in love with this maan ... No sam in this one lol ... I too donno why i hate her ... May be i think she is the big dumboo lolz ... Maan not even confessed her and didnt gave any signals to her and she is thinking that he loves her ... Bichari ... Lolzz .. Mujhe laga ki vo jealous ka advice geet sam ko derahi hain ... But tumhare story mein kuch bhi hosaktha hain ... You know thats why i liked this one ... We cant predict your story and it increases our anxiety ... Omg maan is such a tease ... πŸ˜² i never expected that maan could turn into this ... Wow .. He is literally teasing geet and geet is tongue tight infront of dev lolzz ... He know abt it and teasing her ... Omgg i love this teasing sections yaar ... You include more ... Geet helping dev ... Yeh kya hua nt ka ..  I donno but i dont like her behaviour ..late night parties and all .. Yeh kya nt maan ??? Is it real or its just dev doubt ?? Hope all goes well between nt and dev .. I cant see him depressed. .  He is soo sweet yaar not more than maan ...lolzz... Loved this part ... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ and precap as usual i will predict wrong but i think this time its geet ... I really want geet to see all those things which maan kept for geet ... And sam bhi hosaktha hain agar vo dheki tho usse patha chal jatha hain ki maan geet se pyaar kartha hain ... Even that is also good ... Anything can happen .. Lol this time i want to predict correct so daadi bhi hosakthi hain and madhu bhi or annie bhi .. Lols saari ladkiyon ka naam bathadhi ... I will predict correct if anyone opens the box.. Hahhaha πŸ€£
Finally awesome update yaar ...πŸ‘ lots of chocolates ...❀️
I am fine yaar now .. Thoda head ache hain ... And dizziness bhi ... Agar jyada hua tho hospital jaavoongi ...😊

Edited by Roopaamrutha - 6 years ago
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really beautiful update
Maan love her so much
Geet out of moon seeing her husband loves
He thinks he hurt her ops sweet romantic moment between them
Here he had to for met with clients asked dev to pick her up
Dev geet bond so well
He share his problem with her
NT character always shocking
She give ideas to him
Between maaneet phone conversation
taahir004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iptida

Note : possible update upcoming within 1 or 2 hours! Anyone there?

Thank you will be waiting 
WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Thank you will be waiting 

Already updated dear!