Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
This is really not an analysis of the episode but a couple of observations of the last few episodes.
Prem really does not do anything in small measures😆, its  all really in extreme proportions, from the daawat, to the rain, to today' scene of the haemoglobin posters, he is going all out in a very small frame of time😆 He wants Teja to come back to his house immediately & not just for visiting but to live permanently Teja is bound by her mother's promise and also to an extent she has deep distrust of Prem's actions, maybe not of Prem as a person but she knows a leopard cannot change his spots, in the same way Prem's impulsiveness is going to result in something untowards for her.

Prem is fully head over in heels with her, like heart-eyes emojis kind of love when he sees her, though he hasnt realised it yet. The SBS video though has him back angry, which means they have some kind of misunderstanding again, which to be fair right now I am not unhappy with, because now it will be interesting, because he won't realise he is in love with her and yet at the same time he angry with her. I hope she gets a nice new male dance partner, will be interesting to see his reactions then😆

Tomorrow seems to be the fire scene, so the misunderstandings might be post this😆, but now I look forward to their interactions because it might be a bit angsty with love and and anger both in the equation.

Been a bit busy last week!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Yeah prem extreme singh rathore lol first he did everything in his power to get rid of her n now its everything to get her to forgive him n bring her back. Its gonna be a rollercoaster ride for him. Teja is focused on one thing so i dont see her melting anytime soon.
R u guys buying arjuns change he still doesnt like teja bit he seems to be noticing prems behaviour towards teja n they seem more than atonement its more n even tejas friends r noticing. It was kinda nice of arjun to get prem out of his daydream and revert attention away from him. The blood donation thing was nice all bros gave blood n ajju lol scaredy cat, if these guys were not such wannabe dons they seem like ok guys. 

Lets c what happens after the explosion both preja r hurt, good thing we know they have the same bloodtype lol
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: manny136

Yeah prem extreme singh rathore lol first he did everything in his power to get rid of her n now its everything to get her to forgive him n bring her back. Its gonna be a rollercoaster ride for him. Teja is focused on one thing so i dont see her melting anytime soon.

R u guys buying arjuns change he still doesnt like teja bit he seems to be noticing prems behaviour towards teja n they seem more than atonement its more n even tejas friends r noticing. It was kinda nice of arjun to get prem out of his daydream and revert attention away from him. The blood donation thing was nice all bros gave blood n ajju lol scaredy cat, if these guys were not such wannabe dons they seem like ok guys. 

Lets c what happens after the explosion both preja r hurt, good thing we know they have the same bloodtype lol

I guess for all his rivalry with Prem, he does love him & he still doesn't like Teja but I guess once they realise Prem is in love with Teja, first they will try to talk him out of it and then probably help him. It is interesting in the rain plan, Prem didn't ask Arjun for help.