poor ishra lost their parents and have to handle all the responsibilities alone
do continue soon

Thanks a lot
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Thanks a lot for lovely response.

Part-2

It has been six months since senior Bhallas and Iyers died. In this period of time, Ishra got their result and they were toppers, they had completed their MBA and till now settled in business very well. Both were doing all good business but in personal life, both just forgot about their own life. Their motive to live is just to do anything and everything for business and their siblings. Their siblings too settled in their college life with passage of time. All remembers their parents but get stronger to live their lives anyhow without them. In these time, Rinki settled in Aroras house only and hot admitted in Delhi's college. Mihika, Mihir, Rinki and Karthik, all become good friends. Raman lived in office apartment only. Mr and Mrs Arora tried a lot to bring Raman home but he always denied. Ishita also spend most of the time in office. Mr and Mrs Arora only parent figures for all.

Today, there was a meeting of a contract for which both Ishra filled tenders. It's going to be their first independent contract. Mr and Mrs Arora also went with Ishra separately to support them. Mrs Arora and Ishita were already present outside the conference room waiting for them. After few minutes Mr Arora and Raman came. Mr Arora recognized them and took Raman to them.

Mr A-Come Raman, let me introduce u to Mr Iyer's daughter.

They were coming to them when Mrs Arora saw them coming behind Ishita and said,

Mrs A-Here they r coming. Ishita, meet Mr Bhalla's son Raman Kumar Bhalla.

Ishita turned, both looked at each other with many emotions but composed themselves when they heard,

Mr A-And this is Mr Iyer's daughter, Ishita Iyer.

Before they could say something, they were called in conference room. All went inside and settled. Ishra were sitting beside each other with Mr and Mrs Arora.

Mr Srivastava, Meeting holder started the meeting and announced the company with lowest and best quotations,

Mr Sri-So ladies and gentlemen, It's a tie. There r two companies whose quotations r best and lowest and their names r Bhalla Industries and Iyer Industries.

All were thinking that they will choose Ishita as she is more competent leaving one person, Ishita who knew that they will choose Raman and she was right as Mr Srivastava announced his name making all shocked.

Mr Sri-We checked out the progress in last few months of both the companies and the result is that Bhalla Industries is more efficient and deserving than Iyer Industries. So this contract goes to Mr Raman Kumar Bhalla.

All congratulated Raman while he was looking at Ishita who gathered her things and turned to Raman with a smile which was fake smile and it noticed by Raman and Aroras. She congratulated him and Raman looked at her surprisingly as he knew Iyers companies is more efficient then his and all know it but no one tried to correct it but he wanted and without responding to Ishita, he turned to Mr Srivastava who was all-ready with contract papers but Raman interrupted,

Mr Sri-Mr Raman Bhalla, these r the papers...

R-Sorry, Mr Srivastava but I can't sign this contract.

Mr Sri-What r u talking Mr Raman Bhalla? This is not a joke.

R-U r absolutely right, this is not a joke. This contract should be given to the most deserving person and that is Miss Ishita Iyer not me.

Ishita tried to stop him but he showed his palm and Aroras too stopped Ishita.

Mr Sri-Excuse me, we will decide with whom we want to work. We want most efficient company that is ur.

R-In that case, I have also right to choose the person to work with them and I don't want to work with someone who don't respect woman.

Mr Sri-Enough Mr Raman Bhalla. Aap aise bat nhi kar sakte.

R-Why? Yaha par present har ek banda janta hai ki mere papa or Miss Ishita Iyer k father ki ek sath death hui thi and tab se hum dono ne apna family business sambhala hai. Hum dono ne apni apni companies ko ache se handle Kia. May be meri company ki progress rate jyada ho but koi bhi is bat se deny nhi kar sakta us waqt Iyer Industries ko bhot bada loss bhi Hua tha. Miss Ishita Iyer not only overcome that loss but completed all projects on time but I don't had any problem like that. And yes not to forget. Being a woman, she had to face many baseless comments. Aaj tak maine sirf suna tha ki Mr Vishwanathan Iyer ki beti ko bhot problems face karni pad rhi hai, sab ye hi bolte hai  ki ye ladki hai ye kaise hamare projects complete karegi, isne to abhi tak studies bhi complete nhi ki hai. I can't understand this just because she is a girl, u r doubt her capability. And ok its fine, that time it was beginning of her career but now she proved all wrong. Now also u don't want to work with her. Shame on ur self u all. I don't want to work with this type of people. Uncle aunty, let's go from here.

Saying so he left collecting his files. Mr Arora side hugged Ishita and turned to all,

Mr A-U remember, few months back when we came to all of u related to this so u all shut our mouth saying business is not our cup of tea. We can't understand these business rules. Today a businessman shut ur mouth.

Aroras took Ishita out side hugging her. They looked for Raman when Mr Arora got a message from him that he already left. Trio left to their work.

In office, Ishita was in good mood and behaving sweetly making whole staff shocked as she never ever smile in this time. She tried to work but again and again she got remembered how Raman stand for her and thought to thank him. She found out his office address and thought to visit in lunch timing, she got busy in work. While Raman reached his office fully frustrated making whole staff scared as he can be strict but not rude till now. He tried to work but couldn't and cancelled all meetings and told receptionist not to disturb him for anything. At the third side, Aroras got relieved that finally the problem which they were trying to solve in these months but couldn't as they were not from business world, got sorted.

In lunch time, Ishita asked Mrs Arora if she is coming in lunch as it became a routine that whenever Mr and Mrs Arora r free in lunch timing, they used to go to Ishra. Ishita denied her to come as she will be out. Ishita left for Raman's office with his favourite white flowers (one second, if u r thinking how she know his favorites, so just wait and read). While Mrs Arora decide to visit Raman only as Ishita already denied and Mr Arora was busy.

Ishita reached at his office and asked receptionist about him,

Rec-Hello mam, how can I help u?

I-Hlo, This is Ishita Iyer from Iyer Industries. Actually I want to meet Mr Raman Kumar Bhalla once. Can u tell me where is he?

Receptionist recognized her.

Rec-Sorry mam but sir already cancelled his all meetings for today.

I-No, actually meri koi meeting nhi hai unke sath. Actually unhone meri help ki thi so I just want to meet and thank him. It's lunch time so he must be free

Rec-Oh sorry mam. But I can't allow u as he strictly told me not to disturb him today. And mam pls I request u, don't meet him today ashe is very angry today.

I-Angry but why?

Rec-Don't know mam. But bio jabse office aaye hai, tab se gussa hai.

I(thinking)-Subah se gussa hai lekin Kyu. Ab Mai Kya karu. It's ok. Kal milti hu.

I-ok, thanks.

Ishita was going but met Mrs Arora met at the entrance.

Mrs A-Arey Ishita, tum yaha Kaise?

I-Vo aunty, mai bas vo thanks bolne aayi thi subah k liye. But aap yaha kaise?

Mrs A-Oh, ye to achi bat hai. In fact hum bhi Raman ko thanks bolna chahte the but Bo nikal gaya tha so socha bad mein Bol denge. Or Mai to hamesha jaise lunch mein tum hare pass ate hai vaise hi yaha bhi aati Hu. Vaise  ye phool.

I-Vo maine socha thanks k sath flowers bhi le chalti Hu.

Mrs A-Tumhe pta hai, ye white lilies Raman k bhi favorite hai.

I(thinking )-I know aunty.

Mrs A-Tum mili nhi usse?

I-Vo aunty actually receptionist ne kaha ki he is very angry and don't want any disturbance. So...

Mrs A-It's ok. Tum aao mere sath.

Ishita tried to oppose but she dragged her to Raman's cabin. Both entered the cabin and saw cabin messed up with files here and there and five empty coffee mugs were also there while both looked for Raman who was sleeping on sofa with laptop in uncomfortable position. Mrs Arora got emotional seeing his state which is now a routine for her as he always sleep like this whether it's night or day. Mrs Arora went to him and kept laptop on table, making him sleep comfortable but before that his mobile phone rang and his sleep broke. He got up and saw Mrs Arora. First he attended the call and then he turned only to see Mrs Arora serving him lunch and she called ishita also, the he noticed Ishita standing with white flowers. He got angry.

R(angrily)-What r u doing here? Who gave u permission to come here?

Ishita got scared seeing him very angry but she was more surprised.

Mrs A-Raman, ye kaise bat Kar rhe ho tum. Itna gussa. Just calm down. Mai use yahan lekar aayi hu. Use sirf tumhe thanks bolna tha..

R-Thanks? Why?

Mrs A-Actually...

R-One minute aunty. Pls aap interfere mat kijiye. I want answer from Miss Ishita Iyer only. (turning towards Ishita)-So Miss. Ishita Iyer, may I know why do u want to thank me?

I-Aaj subah jo bbi...

R-Oh, to aaj subah k liye tumhe thanks bolna hai. Sorry but mujhe nhi chahiye tum Hara thanks or ye flowers.

I-Raman...

R-It's RKB or u can call me Mr Raman Bhalla, jaise sab bolte hai.

Ishita looked at him completely shocked and surprised and thought...

[Flashbacks r in black and in brackets, { } which Ishita and Raman will think.]

{I-RKB, I need ur help.

R-RKB?

I-Yaah, sab tumhe issi Nam se bulate hai to maine socha Mai bhi..

R-Sab bulate hai, but tum sab mein nhi aati.

I-Means?

R-Arey yaar, u r my friend so tum baki sab mein nhi aati. And mere friends mujhe Raman bulate hai. So tum bhi vhi bolo.

I-Friends..? Yeh kab Hua?

R-Ajeeb ladki ho yaar. I know u r Ishita Iyer and u know my name. Rest we will slowly know about each other. Hamara koi or dost nhi hai to hum ban jate hai. So friends?

I-Interesting . Ok friends, Raman.

R- Right, Ishita.

Both shakes hands and smiles.}

Ishita was lost when Raman said,

R-I don't have time to waste. U can leave.

Mrs A-Raman, what happened u suddenly? Just listen to her once.

R-Kya sunu aunty. And aap apni is Ishita se poochiye na Kya Hua hai.

I-I don't get u.

R-Ok, I will tell u. What type of relation u share with Mr Raj Singhania?

Mrs A(Shouting)-Raman mind ur language. U don't know the truth.

{Ishita thought,

Ishita was sitting in classroom when Raman reached to her irritated.

I-What happened?

R-Rahul broke up with his 3year long girlfriend, Riya just because someone told him that she had another live in relationship which is a lie. I mean there was no trust in their relationship in these 3years.

I-Yes, that's true. Trust is very important in every relationship.

R-Of course, u know if someone told me like this then I had definitely beat him in return. U know I trust my friends and family completely.

I-Me too?

R-Of course, I will always trust u. My promise.}

YR-Have u any answer now...

He had just completed it when he received a tight slap from Ishita. He looked at her shocked.

I-Aunty, I don't want to answer anyone. Agar ek friend ko hi trust nhi hai to kisi or ko Kya hoga. Thank u so much Mr Raman Bhalla for breaking my dream that u will always trust me and yes I don't like to work with those who don't trust me. Aunty I will fulfill my Appa's dream by myself. I don't need anyone.

Saying so she left making Mrs Arora confused if ishra r really friends and Raman guilty to doubt her even for a second when he knew her very well. Mrs Arora was about to say something but she got a call from her office for urgent work and she left saying  Raman to come at home in evening at any cost. Raman nodded. Ishita reached to her home making Mihika surprised as she never come at this time that not to go back office today. Whenever she came, it just to tale some files or another important work. She just went to her room saying not to disturb her.

It was 10 in night, all had their dinner leaving Ishra and Mr and Mrs Arora who were tensed for Ishra. Aroras waiting for Raman as they strictly called him at their home. Mrs. Arora already told everything to Mr Arora. After some time, Raman came to Arora house in not so good look and looking at his eyes they can say he had cried. Without saying anything, they took him towards Iyer house...

That's enough for this part, rest story will disclose in next part. Till then think Ishra r friends or best friends or lovers. 

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Updated next part. Hope u will like it...
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely superb awesome update dear
Continue soon plz
Thanks for pm
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update dear
Raman supported ishu
Ishu went to his office to thank him
He brust out at her
Who is Raj Singhania?
So IshRa knows each other earlier..
Ishu slapped Raman and went away
Aroras strictly asked Raman to come home
They took him to iyers
Waiting for the flashback scenes
Update soon
Thanks for the pm
swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update
Raman supporting ishu
Ishra kn each other
Loved it
Amreen99 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome updt dear...
Ishra met finally..
Loved how raman took stand for ishita...
Raman was right ishita ladki so they are doubting her capabilities...
Raman ne accha answer kiya...
Ishita went to meet raman to his office to thank him for his support
Raman was very angry...Mrs arora also came to meet raman...
Ishita and Mrs arora both went to meet raman..
Raman shouted at ishita asking her to leave
Who is Raj singhania?
Ishita slapped raman when he asked about her relationship with raj...
Ishita went home she was hurt...raman was guilty...
Mr and Mrs arora took raman to talk with ishita...
Waiting read flashback soon...
I think ishra were lovers aur uss Raj ki wajah se mu hui hai...curious to read further... Plz do updt soon
Thnx for pm
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
superb update. very nicely written. raman stands for ishra but later shout on her. he doubt her. why??????.
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Part.😊
Raman suggested Ishita to give tender to her,it was so Nice.😊
The way Raman supported Ishita,it was so nice.😊
The Flashback Part was so Interestingly explained.😊
Raman doubts Ishita and she slapped him,it was so sad.😭
The Story is getting So Interesting.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊