Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Waiting for update dii
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hamara Rishta 2

Part. 2.

M. Yash give me xyz file (in few minutes when he didn't get the file he look at other-side and saw his friend was sleeping he shake his head and then wake him up and then Yash said him.

Y. Maan what is this now you should go to sleep and also let me sleep (but then Maan give him hard look and then said him.

M. Not until we finish the project (but then Yash said him.

Y. Sorry good night I am going and its not tomorrow we have to sign the deal also I am missing my wife who have went to her parents almost for a week and I am here stuck with you (he said making the faces but then Maan ignore it said him.

M. And Meera should be happy living over there and so what you have to be awake with me till we both complete this project (Yash made a weeping face listening to him but then their conversation was interrupted by their phone which both smile seeing the number and then Maan pick up the call and said) hey buddy (with him Yash also also said him.

Y. Hey buddy (Karan smile at both of them and said them)

K. First of all congratulation MSK for the business man of year (Maan and Yash smile at him and Maan said him.

M. Same to buddy for business man award if I king of business world in construction then you are king of hotel business (Karan smile at him and then Yash said them.

Y. Yes for this I need party from both of you (but Karan ask him.

K. Yash are you with Maan I mean what has and why are you over there (he made a face and said him about Meera staying at her parent's house and Karan laugh but he again ask for party and then Karan said him) Why party you want and we achieve here by our self (but Yash said them.

Y. But you creak the deal with my help if I didn't give you backgrounds of your client then you may lose (Maan and Karan smile at him and then Maan said him.

M. Okk done party to you from our side.

Y. Okk then great at lunch we will meet at our particular place (they both nodded their head but before they could say anything they hear Geet voice and then Yash teasingly said to Karan) buddy with whom you are (but Karan said him.

K. Shut up Yash I with princess (then turning toward Geet he said her) relax bacha I am here you sleep well (listening to this Maan and Yash smile as they know his sister is his everything but they haven't meet her because of their busy schedule.

Next day Geet woke up get ready and she was looking cute or say like a princess and then went to her brother room set his things she smile at herself and then went down where she saw servants were making the breakfast there she went and stand with them also she make the coffee then look at the head servant who look at her and then show her thump, she give him her big smile. There all servants loved her elders treat her as their baby and who are Karan age they treat her as their small sister also they guide her and help in cooking also she can cook herself but not much. She went towards dining area where her mama mami were sitting she give them big smile but they ignore her before she could say them anything Karan come and hug also she hug him and then said him.

G. Good morning bhai (Karan smile at her and then Karan said her.

K. Good morning bacha are you ready for your college (she cutely nodded her head seeing him her mama and mani give both them best smile also talk sweetly with Geet. They all had break and first their mama and mami left and then he left with Geet first he drop her college and then said her) bachaa if you need anything just call me okk (Geet give big smile and then went to college and Karan went to hotel for his work.

Other-side all the servants are doing work in hurry as their boss is going early to office so they don't have time to waste they set the breakfast there MSK come down and start to have breakfast while reading news-paper after few minutes Yash also come and they both start busy is business conversation and they both left to office. They were busy in their work then Yash got call from client and then he left to Maan cabin and he entered in his cabin without knocking it.

Maan who busy in reading file he looked up when his cabin room door open as only two person enter in cabin room without knocking or without his permission that are Yash and Karan and when he see Yash there and before he could say him anything Yash said him.

Y. Maan I am going to Karan office I have got call and its urgent also I finish the xyz project you can see that and file Adi is having.

Friends do like & comment

Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes

Thank you..

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you friends who like & commented on previous part 
Enjoy the update
Thank you ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear 
Loved it!!
Yash was cribbing to maan abt the work pressure and him missing Meera
Maan was enjoying his cribbings
Karan called Maan to congratulate on his success and vice versa
Maan and Yash knew that Karan loves his sister to the core
Thanks for the pm
Will be waiting for the next update
:)
SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update
Waiting for next part

AisiDeewangi thumbnail
superb update
loved it...
preetymaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update 
yash demand party from maan n karan 
both won award in their field 
mama-mami avoid geet but when they saw karan they talk sweetly with her 
yash got call from karan's office 
is karan is in danger 
Roopa_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
nice update... yash is teasing karan...  geet and maan havent met till now even thought karan and maan are frnds...  karans mama and mami are so mean...  they are pretending infront of karan...  maan is workholic...  loved maan yash and karans bond...  thanks for pm
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update
Waiting for next update