Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: --Evil_Angel--

oh god..
madhu faced this much betrayal in past..

sure enough..
the past makes the person as they are in the present ..
its difficult fpr her to trust over again..

and people trusts at wrong one first ..
then when right one arrives..
they just stop trusting..

i hope rk & madhu could find bond & trust among each othet :)

awesome one deep..
thanks for pm :)

My pleasure dear
ya she faced so much..
ya it will take time.
thanks a lot Anaiya.😳
RM14 thumbnail
Some replies left so now replied all of them.😃
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abba12

Lovely part.. Rk doesnt mind giving his words to madhu ever .. 

i like it and madhu takes all from him.. 
Robert came up with good idea , RK Madhu can be show stoppers and they would look great :P 
it can be rab ne bana di jodi thingy :P... 

Thanks a lot Amna ..
so glad you liked it.😳
he he I didn't think about that though ..its came up with fashion show idea.😉
thanks dear.
RM14 thumbnail
Thanks a lot friends and sorry for keep you all waiting.🤗
now with some of my stories completed will try my best to give updates soon for this story.😳

here's posting part 6 😃
don't forget to give me your reviews.❤️

scroll down for update in next post.👍🏼

Edited by RM14 - 6 years ago
RM14 thumbnail

Rk and Madhu were coming to Robert's cabin .. a cabin was reserved for him and when ever he came there ..he use it ..

they  both met at the door ..

Madhu was looking diff today ..he noticed ..her dressing style was changed a bit..it seemed she took out time to search and than wore a dress as he hasn't seen her like this before..and was looking happy too ..good he thought..change for better ..he was about to say but than thought to keep his mouth shut for now..

"Hi handsome !!Robert said to Rk ..

"H-Hi!! "Rk said in a surprising tone as he was not habitual of addressing  by Robert like this ..

"Rk ..Rk ..you don't know man ..when I see you na ..just think ..how cool it will be when  you will look on ramp..

I would say ..do your job too and make your portfolio too ..you can be an awesome model ..

"Robert I am so sorry to say you no but pls I am happy in doing job only..

"Nah!! You are mistaking my boy..just a lil effort you have to do ..see ppl do so much to impress me and get a lil work even but Robert himself saying and you are rejecting my offer ? not fair..isn't it ?

Madhu comes in and before Rk could say anything ..she said ..Robert don't offer him ..he is too selective you know ..he has his own co.  business but he is here doing job ..than what can you expect ?she sighed and Rk thought like what? She is saying this? does she wants him to accept Robert's offer or she is teasing him only ? he also said many things to her ..like what she should do and not do ..so this is side effect of that or what? But he liked somewhere that she thinks about him too ..well he consider him more than a boss ..a person whom he respect ..admire and also he loves her honesty the most ..

He likes her ..no doubt about that ..

Suddenly he got  pinched lil  on his shoulder and came out of his thoughts ..Robert pinched him and said

"Man !! you here ? "

"Oops ...sorry I was just ..

"Lost in thoughts ? or thinking about Robert's offer hmmm.. she said smiling..

"He must think about my offer ..look at him ..he has a perfect..well  toned body ..his left profile ..his right profile ..i mean he is just perfect...has so charming face and without doing anything much ..he can easily enter into  fashion world..

"Robert ..pls .. he was actually getting embarrassed ..no one talked to him like that ..and now in front of Madhu ..don't know why he felt differently ..Robert was saying as professional expert so obviously he was figuring it out what he see in a model ..he deals with models daily..but still ..

"Hey Rk .come on ..accha ..hok fine ..i will not force you but remember this innocence of yours makes you extra special..Madhu also is like you ..she too broke my heart by saying no ..why you both want to remain untouched with fashion world ..even when being involved in it ..Madhu's "Head to Toe " has changed many boys -girls   destiny ..and changed them from head to toe but she is inspite being fashion queen as her brand is a leader among others ..still she is so restrictive about herself ..

"That too I agree too Robert..she need to think differently.. Rk added quickly when he saw her going to say something ..

Madhu gave shocked expression as she wasn't expecting this sudden addition from him but she smiled and said .. " Don't try to change topic Rk ..Robert is giving my example but he was talking about you too right !! "

Rk smiled like he was saying nothing as such ..just agreeing to Robert ..

"Ya Madhu is right ! I was talking about Rk but Madhu you got my hint too na ..

"Robert its our goodluck that you  are with us ..and I am so sorry to disappoint you at this time but see I am ready to do this show na ..just for you ..inspite of not being sure about myself taking part in it ..still trying na ..

"Ya ofcourse and that means a lot ..you are one of those cool girls  whom I admire the most ..

Ok fine ..i am getting it that you guys might change your minds after this show ..i have a feeling ..may be the experience you get after this will boost you ..

"Robert .. I am also so sorry ..pakka I will think ..but right now ..me nervous for this show also ..

"Don't worry ..everything will be fine ..anyways I am so happy that at least I am doing a show with you guys and in future too for Head and Toe ..you will be doing it of not otherwise ..that you cant's deny..you both ..so no sorries ..only work from now on..

"Sure " both said at same time ..

"And btw Maddy you looking so b'ful ..today nice styling ..he complimented her and she blushed a lil and her face became more happy ..

"Thanks Robert ..i just thought to carry something diff ..as in for reharsals ..

"You did too good baby ..pls keep changing your style ..at least a stylist in me will be satisfied than ..ha ha ..

"Ya sure ..will try..

She looked at Robert and than her eyes had a look on Rk too who was stealing glances at her..he too agree ..she is looking so b'ful ..

He looked other side when he saw her looking at him ..she smiled ..

~~~~0~~~~

The reharsals started ..Rk Madhu too started as per chorepgrapher's instructions ..

They have to walk alone firstly and than have to come together ..crossing arms and than bow down in front of stage ..there was some more steps  to it too ..they  were getting it when  choreographer Shekhar was telling them ..

Rk Madhu saw others reharsing than choreographer came and they were feeling lil awkward as to how to start and wasn't feeling comfy at first but when choreographer was teaching others and ask them to observe him and his assistant dancers  ..and seeing them ..they were like ok they can do it ..

Moreover Madhu who wasn't allowing herself to be more active in these kinda activities like parties ..clubs ..having fun with friends or collegues ..so she was feeling lil bit out of box..but than it sinked in and

than after sometime ..they made each other comfortable ..and both were supportive towards each other ..and choreographer too was handling all so smoothly ..choreo Shekhar show thumbs up and hinted they are doing good.

they stopped for a break and after session over for that day Madhu headed for cabin and after lil freshnup she started seeing files ..Rk too went to her cabin and asked "Madhu you working now ? tell me if I can help ..i know today we couldn't do much work and almost whole day went in session  but ..

"Ya Rk ..thsi work is imp so  I just thought to complete..

"Which file is it ? tell me ..i will do it ..you can go home..

"Thanks but you too equally tired na ..and we are not pro in all this stuff so ya we need some time and I guess we will do it nicely ..you go home ..its my pending work so I will it..

"No I insist ..ok can we share and do it fast ...you mother must be waiting na ..

"And your family ? hmm never talked much about your family ..

"Ok we can talk about it later but now if work is so imp than finish it first ..i call for  a coffe ..what say ?

"Ok sure ..thanks btw..

"My pleasure..

They smiled and ingrossed in file to complete it ..with coffee cups in hands ..

~~~~0~~~~

Next day too were reharsals ..

Rk Madhu were pracitising again and they were walking together and just than Madhu was about to slip coz of her sandal heal troubled and before she fell ..Rk's arms protected her ..he hold her safely in her arms ..Madhu closed her eyes but when open ..she was in his arms ..with her face close to his and he was looking at her ..his arm as touching her back ..holding her firmly  but she felt like shivering ..don't know why ? and he too not remain uneffected ..her arms were around his neck in order to get support..

When they heard Mukund's voice ..they saw around and Mukund was coming..

Rk asked  Madhu "You allright na ?

Shekhar and others too asked the same ..she nodded in yes

Mukund saw them and his face color changed ..he couldn't digest the scene in front of him and yelled..

What's going on here ?

Madhu stood up with Rk's help and adjusted herself

Rk smiled and said "Hi Mukund sir ..how are you ?

"Me not fine ..

"Its seems so ..what happened ?

"Here fashion show going on ?

"Ya Mukund ..and you too can take part ..actually you have to ..as we all are taking part ..

"Madhu ..i can't take part "

Suddenly Robert came and said "Hey Mukku ..ok you won't take part fine ..btw finding partner for you is quite difficult task I must say ..Robert mostly  teased him and more coz the way he reacted to teasing

"Oh really than fine ..i am going ..carry on your super show..

"Hey Mukku ..don't be angry ..which partner you want tell me ? btw other than our show stoppers ..you can choose anyone ..Robert said with lil naughtiness ..

He got teased more ..seeing them in that position and after that seeing Madhu looking at Rk with thanks giving gesture ..he was already boiling and now this ..

Than Madhu said before he could say anything ..

"Mukku be a sport ..come join us ..every time its not necessary to be an angry bird..

Rk coughed at this than try to control his laugh ..and Robert  laughed and said ..what a perfect word for Mukku dear..

"Angry bird ..great sense of humor Maddy..he gave her high five..

"Robert I wanted him to cheer up but he don't know to smile it seems now ..chalo Mukund ab aa bhi jao..

"Ok fine ..you guys teasing me na ..but I am not angry bird ..it was just that..

"Leave it ..come join us ..he couldn't say anything more but was not happy  either..

They have started again the session..

~~~~0~~~~

Madhu's mom was so happy to hear about fashion show and she encouraged her more to participate..

She said "Madhu ..i am very happy that you are going to  walk on ramp ..actually I am happy you are atleast doing something more than your office work..i want you to enjoy life

..work can be done whole life but if this years will pass ..you might regret it afterwords ..i know what happened with you but beta ..life doesn't stops na ..you have to move on and don't let the past  haunting you ..i know you are so dedicated towards your work so its not that you are doing it to avoid something and you are my strong girl ..my brave girl who knows how to win even in difficult situations too ..but other than work there are imp things too na..

"Mom I am not sad and its just that I started looking at life differently ..not like before when I trust everyone ..now also I trust  ppl around me but still many things changed ..and about enjoyment

I will enjoy after getting desired target ..

"Madhu you can't hide from me ..you are not the one who is behind money ..you have a successful running fashion house ..i just want back my happy.. smiling Madhu and yours quiet version I don't like ..

"Maa ..my dear maa ..what are you saying? I am happy ..i smile too ..

"Haan and when I talk about marriage ..you walk out na ..you don't even want to listen!! "

"Maa these are two diff topics "

"But you are the same person who has divided her into two parts ..one is ready to work always and other is ready to deny always ..if you get a partner ..your life will be more b'ful and I am worried that after me ..who will lookafter you ? " she said with teary eyes and Madhu with wet eyes keep fingers on her mother's mouth and said

"Maa for you I can do anything but don't say this ..and do you want me to get into it all over again ?

Men will be men ..i don't hate all but mostly are like that only ..so you have to wait till my perception change ..and I don't think its going to happen soon ..i smell that in most of them ..they don't like women progressing ..

"And if you find that one who is diff than ? "

"I will think for sure ..right now really my business is my priority..i hope you understand maa ..and you are going no where ..i need you the most maa..

"A mother can understand what's running in her daughter's mind ..ok as you say ..and I will pray that you get someone with whom you can spent your life happily.. I also don't want another heart break for you so I won't force you either..

"Thanks for understanding maa ..she hugged her

"And thanks for not walking out this time and listened to me ..i agree you are trying beta ..just want your happiness..

"Me too maa ..if you are  happy ..me  too happy ..but its just that I can't help it ..ok now tell me will you come to see my show ?

"Sure why not ..i want front seat.. both smiled and hugged each other more tightly..

~~~~0~~~~

Now the day was not far away when the show will going to happen and Rk Madhu both were trying their best to make it successful and grand.

------

Thanks Friends ❤️
Deepti.😳

Edited by RM14 - 6 years ago
RM14 thumbnail
Updated now and Fashion show will be in next part.😳
RM14 thumbnail
Ignore mistakes if any..
Sending pms.😳

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
superb update! well written
Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update
Rk n madhu both respect each other n now they started to affect by each other presence
Mukund is getting jealous of rk n madhu closeness but he should know madhu hate selfish guys n he is the one n madhu know it
I don't know but I have a feeling mukund will do something to spoil the show
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
lovely update ...
madhu and rk are so good together that's lovely
but mukund not good
love where her mother gives her time and understand her
thnx