Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 5

Wow lovely superb cute update..so maan babu was drooling his geet rather than listening to her presentation annoying his geet,omg sher verses sherni..te way my maan wants something new and geet arguing him but soon realize wat she is doing wat to do geet its my maan ki azar,u cant escape..i love te update 

Edited by Desigirls12 - 6 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Part 6

Wow lovely update..te way khuranas came to know my maan ki geet and happy for him..te way geet ki sibblings teasing her u r correct Anjali my maan is u r jiju..omg my maan was fida in his geet and he was blabbering but before his sherni pounce on him he changed and asking her to use her cabin was lovely..te way my maan asking geet to join him for party and geet ki question why he is behaving like tat and my maan ki answer soon she will get to know,me too waiting..i love te update  

Edited by Desigirls12 - 6 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm! read n commented already! update asap
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Nice update
Liked when maan told his employees geet is his would be
Checking for her reaction n covering up after
Maan getting geets mum to convince her for party
Can't wait to see what he has planned
Maybe his parents won't have to wait long for their dil
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Desigirls12

Part 5

Wow lovely superb cute update..so maan babu was drooling his geet rather than listening to her presentation annoying his geet,omg sher verses sherni..te way my maan wants something new and geet arguing him but soon realize wat she is doing wat to do geet its my maan ki azar,u cant escape..i love te update 

thank uuu
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update(part5)...geet shocked to see maan instead of mr.veer to show her designs for approvals...geet was narvous when he told her as he was the 1st to approve the designs before others to approve... when she was narrating the designs he was enjoying her lovely antics...but geet was irritated for his staring & thought him as a flirt...she was irritated for rejecting her designs but he made her comfortable & she accepted to make some changes ...when dadi asked maan about date his parents were shocked to listen it & was confronting to maan but he told them to be patient & wait to declair it...!!
fabulous update(part6)...Maan was enjoying geet's co. so he asked her to sit in his special cabin to made changes in designs but she shocked to hear from pinky about his special behavior towards her... somehow he finalised her designs & asked her to attend party... geet got angry  when he made call to her mom to take permission for geet to attend party with him... she shocked to see him all dressed up & he showed his personal wardrobe room adjacent to his cabin but she got angry for showing his personal things as she was only client so he told her to get answers in the party only...lovely precap...excited for maaneet in party...thanks for pm..!!
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
priya_21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uluvmg

wonderful update(part5)...geet shocked to see maan instead of mr.veer to show her designs for approvals...geet was narvous when he told her as he was the 1st to approve the designs before others to approve... when she was narrating the designs he was enjoying her lovely antics...but geet was irritated for his staring & thought him as a flirt...she was irritated for rejecting her designs but he made her comfortable & she accepted to make some changes ...when dadi asked maan about date his parents were shocked to listen it & was confronting to maan but he told them to be patient & wait to declair it...!!
fabulous update(part6)...Maan was enjoying geet's co. so he asked her to sit in his special cabin to made changes in designs but she shocked to hear from pinky about his special behavior towards her... somehow he finalised her designs & asked her to attend party... geet got angry  when he made call to her mom to take permission for geet to attend party with him... she shocked to see him all dressed up & he showed his personal wardrobe room adjacent to his cabin but she got angry for showing his personal things as she was only client so he told her to get answers in the party only...lovely precap...excited for maaneet in party...thanks for pm..!!

thank you so much for lovely comment dear ðŸ˜ƒ
priya_21 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

priya_21 thumbnail
you get one more part if i get good like and comment  Edited by priya_21 - 6 years ago