Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nafnaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Teaser

Madrassi chole bhature with saambhar masala!!!!
kya hoga puttar kaa?!?!?!??

Please update soon and please do not put saambhar masala in his chole warna bechare ka pet aur bhi kharaab hojayega aur chalejayenge yahaan se!!!!

Thank you so much for the pm!!
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
LAST SHOT

Ishra were sitting hugging each other tight when amma called ishra saying Mr and Mrs bhalla r going back to Delhi. 

Ishra came out and took blessings from his parent. Both blessed Ishra and told them to take care of each other like before and then told appa amma to take care of raman just as they r taking care of ishita. All assured them that Raman will be all fine, finally bhallas left blessing ishra again. 

After sometime, Raman too went to his house to set the remaining things. Ishita too went to help him. They start setting pillow covers and bed sheet on the bed. After setting the bed, ishita start decorating the room with flower vase and other things while Raman start arranging his book shelf. 

After two hours, they completed the work, the whole house was set up. 

Both lay on the bed and ishita said-bahut thak gaye, naa. 

Raman nodded and pulled her closer. He tucked her hair behind her ear and said-haan thakaan toh ho gayi, but I am really happy that we r together finally. Tumhe pata nahi main kitna khush hoon that finally I am here with my chotu. My jaan, my baby wife. He said and pecked her temple softly. Ishita closed her eyes feeling his touch  and snuggled more into him saying-love u too raman, love u alot. 

Ishra stay together for sometime feeling each other when the door bell rang. 

Ishra got up and Raman went to open the door only to see amma standing there. 

Amma-kanna, tum dono thak gaye hoge naa, Maine snacks banaya hai vada sambhar, come have it. 

Raman made a not so happy face hearing this and said-thank u so much amma, but we just now planned to go out for dinner. Chotu bahut zid kar rahi thi, I can't deny her. She was missing me badly naa, toh bola baahar le chaliye. Toh vada sambhar kisi aur din. 

Amma-arey, how can she behave like this. Tum Ruko main baat karti hoon. Tum aaj hi aaye and she started bossing over u. Not fair, saying so she shouted, ishu. 

Raman tried to stop amma but she was nowhere to listen. Raman hit his head thinking now ishita will be scolded for no reason. He went behind amma and said-amma, relax. She is my kiddo. Mujhse zid nahi karegi toh kisse karegi. He said looking at ishita, who was looking at him all confused. 

Raman -tum kya khadi ho, u go and change. U want me to take u out for dinner today naa, chalo jao, get ready. 

Ishita understood and went to change while Raman make amma understand that ishita is baby, he is happy with her bossing over him. Amma smiled hearing this and finally got convinced. 

Amma-ok kanna, if u don't have any problem then I will not say anything but please don't let her get spoiled, I am liking this disciplined ishu. 

Raman -ji amma, he said and finally amma went leaving Raman sigh in relief. 

Ishra got ready within half an hour and soon both were on his bike enjoying together on the roads of Chennai. They were too happy to be together. They went to the mall and shopped few shirts and trousers for raman while Raman picked a beautiful gown for ishita to present him on a special occasion. After shopping, they went to watch an English horror movie together. Ishita was enjoying the movie while whenever the ghost come on the screen she hugged Raman tight out of fear. Raman was just enjoying her presence near him. 

After watching the movie, both went to have food in the near by restaurant. Both ordered Chinese and enjoyed the food together. Raman was enjoying the food very much as he was very hungry. 

After having the food, they went to beach together and saw many people were sitting near the beach hand in hand. Ishra too chosed a rock and both sat together on it had in hand. Ishita was sitting resting her head on his chest while Raman has wounded his arms around her holding her protectively. Raman pecked her forehead and said -love u my chotu biwi. 

Ishita-love u too raman. She said smiling. Raman was just looking at her tracing her face, ishita closed her eyes and he bend to touch her lips. He pecked her lips softly and then withdraw his lips thinking they r going overboard. 

He looked away and said-i think we should go back. It's getting late.he said but ishita didn't heard anything as she was still lost in his touch. 

Raman shaked her a little and said-chotu ghar chalein. 

Ishita looked at him and nodded. Soon both were going back to their house but their mind was still stuck at the moment they shared few minutes ago. 

Raman bring her home and both went to their room. Both were on their bed lost in each other's thought smiling at their little moment. 

Next day, both got ready for their school and college. Ishita was now fourteen years old and was in class eight. Raman make her sit in his bike and soon both went to their respective school and college. 

Raman dropped her to her school and went to his college.and soon both got indulged in their studies.

After school ishita went to her house and start waiting for him. At evening he came and both spend some time together. Raman start teaching her maths and science again like before. 

Soon days start passing, ishra were closer like before, they start spending much time together, infact all time of them spend together. Ishita just go to her house to sleep and have food. She always insist Raman to have food at her house but he always eat something or other outside. 

One afternoon, when ishita came back from school she saw Raman's house was open. She wondered what he is doing at home at this hour abx thought to check on him.she went inside the house to check him.

Ishita-i don't know why he is at home in this hour, I just wish he is all fine aur unko kuch naa hua ho. Thinking so she went to his room only to see him sitting with some medicines. He was taking out the medicines to eat. Seeing her, he tried to hide it and said-arey chotu tum, iss waqt. 

Ishita-what u hiding raman, kis cheez ki dawa hai. 

Raman -arey yeh, it's nothing. Thoda tummy upset ho gaya tha,so,

Ishita-i know this is going to happen. Jab aapko nahi hazam hota baahar ka khana then why u r eating. 

Raman -u know naa I can't eat idli sambhar everyday. 

Ishita-toh mat khaiye, today I will tell amma to cook choley bhaturey for u. Woh toh khayenge naa. 

Raman -no chotu, I don't feel like eating anything. 

Ishita-no, aapko khana padega, I am going to tell amma to make choley for u. Saying so she ran to her house even when raman was calling her. 

Raman -uff matarani,yeh kya syappa hai, now I have to eat Madrasi choley with sambhar masala. Kahan phans gaya main. He said making a dirty face. 

Later at night, ishita came to invite raman for dinner with much excitement as amma had made choley bhaturey for him. He tried to deny but ishita was adamant to make him eat, at last he went half heartedly and as expected amma's every dish was smelling like sambhar. Yes she made dal makhani with choley but using sambhar masala only. Raman made a dirty face.he don't want to eat that but can't break Ishita's heart too, so he sat down to eat. After much difficulty he ate two bhaturey with little rice and then said-bas chotu, I am full. Can't eat more. 

Ishita-achcha tha naa. 

Raman nodded and said-bahut achcha, OK amma appa, I had to make notes, can I go. 

Amma appa nodded and raman got up and went to his house. While ishita too start eating satisfied that he finally ate something happily. But after having one bite only, she could differentiate the taste between toshiji's food and amma's food. She realised that raman don't like it either. She felt bad that raman had to eat all this all because of her even though he don't like it. She decided something and ate her food.

Next day, when raman was going to his college dropping ishita ,ishita asked for his credit card. Raman gave her happily without questioning her. 

Ishita went to the nearby mall to pick grocery for raman's house after her school. She had already asked toshiji things which will be needed and in mall also, she purchased everything as per toshiji's instructions for raman. 

After purchasing everything, she reached her house. She changed into her casual wear and went to Raman's house to arrange the things. She called amma to help, she boiled the potatoes for aloo ka parantha. She was about to bring her masala for making Aloo ke paranthe but ishita said amma that she will make it alone. Amma denied her saying, she may burn but ishita insist and finally amma went leaving ishita alone. 

Ishita did video call to toshiji and she started instructing ishita steps to make Aloo ke paranthe. Ishita mashed the potatoes and start making Aloo ke paranthe.

At last after two hours of hard work, she could finally make six parathas beautifully with burning them. She got happy seeing the parathas and said showing this to toshiji-dekhiye mummy ji ,Maine paranthe banaye, how's it. She said smiling. 

Toshiji smiled seeing her hard work and said-bahut achcha bana hai laado, bahut hi achcha, ab tu bhi jaa kar fresh ho jaa ,Dekh kaise lag rahi hai, atte se nahai hui. 

Ishita smiled cutely and finally hung the call. She was about to go to her house to show her parantha to amma when she banged into Raman. 

Raman saw her and said-yeh kya bani hui chotu, ek dum atte mein dubi hui. Aur maa aayi hai kya, she has made Aloo ke paranthe for me naa, umm  I can smell it, wow I am going to have it. He said excitedly and went to the kitchen only to see the kitchen was as messed up as ishita. 

He realised and turn to ishita and asked-u made all this. 

Ishita smiled and nodded happily saying-maine banaya, mummy ji se puch puch kar, bahut time lagaa but still I made this only for u. Aap kha kar bataoge kaisa banna hai. 

Raman nodded feeling overwhelmed, he was not able to say anything out of happiness. He just pulled her into himself and said -i just love u chotu. Love u alot babu. Tu aisa kaise kar sakti hai jaan, tu mere liye yeh sab kaise kar sakti hai. He said hiding her more into himself while she smiled happily that he was happy seeing raman smile. 

Ishita-maine sab kuch bas aapke liye kiya, aap khush ho naa. 

Raman nodded in yes and pecked her temple softly. Soon ishita got freshen up. 

Ishita called amma ,appa too and served them all, everyone smiled happily and ate the parantha prasing ishita alot. Raman had with happily admiring ishita alot. 

Soon this has became the routine, everyday after coming home ishita make something or other for raman, either learning from toshiji or from YouTube. And at night ishra make dinner together and have it together. 

Very soon ishita has became a very good cook. She started experimenting  and everyday cook something new for all. 

Life was going amazingly, ishra were so much into each other, their relationship was blooming and their parent too have no problem with it. 

One fine evening, Raman came to iyer house and take their permission to take ishita to his freshers party, at first appa was reluctant but later allowed them. 

Raman happily gave her the gown which he picked for her another day and told her to get ready. Ishita smiled and went to get ready. 

After an hour, ishita got ready wearing the ice blue colour gown whike amma tied her hair in a beautiful bun. She did little makeup of ishita and she wore beautiful American diamond set. 

After a while Raman came to pick her all decked up wearing a crisp white shirt with grey suit, his hair was nicely gelled while he was smiling showing his dimples. 

He smiled seeing ishita dressed up in his colour, he just walk to her and forwarded his hand. Ishita hold his hand and both went out happily. 

Both sat together in Appa's car and went to the fresher's party. 

Soon they reached and Raman took her inside holding her by her waist protectively. Ishita was just looking around loving the ambience. 

Raman introduced ishita with her friends. Everyone was happy meeting ishita as they have heard alot about ishita from raman.all praised them as they were looking divine  together. 

Ishita was also enjoying the party while Raman was with her all the time.

Soon all were invited on the dance floor to dance. Raman too took ishita to the dance floor and both started dancing together on the song. 

Dekha hazaron dafa aapko
Phir beqarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch aap mein baat aisi hai

Lekar ijazat ab aap se
Saansein ye aati jaati hain
Dhoondhe se milte nahi hain hum
Bas aap hi aap baaki hain

Pal bhar na doori sahein aap se
Betaabiyan yeh kuch aur hain
Hum door hoke bhi paas hain
Nazdeekiyan yeh kuch aur hain

Dekha hazaro dafaa aapko
Phir beqarari kaisi hai
Kuch pyar mein baat aisi hai

Aagosh mein hai jo aapki
Aisa sukoon aur paaye kahan
Aankhen humein ye raas aa gayi
Ab hum yahan se jaaye kahan

Dekha hazaron dafa aapko
Phir beqarari kaisi hai
mmm.. hmm..
Phir beqarari kaisi hai
mmm.. hmm..

Ishra were dancing together when Raman said-u know chotu, I am the luckiest one to have u in my life. Mujhe chod kar kabhi mat jaana chotu, I love u alot, can't live without my chotu si biwi. 

Ishita-never Raman, main aapko chod kar kabhi nahi jaungi, kyunki main aapse bahut pyaar karti hoon. Hum hamesha saath rahenge Raman, coz I too love u alot. She said and snuggled more into him while he pecked her forehead lovingly wrapping his arms around her saying-haan hum hamesha saath rahenge,while she closed her eyes happily feeling safe in his arms. 

That's all, here I end this story. I have started it as one shot buy wrote twenty parts. That's a big achievement but now I am ending this here. Will write about ishita marriage and their life after marriage in epilogue. So enjoy and do comment and hit like .will wait for it. 

Ps-190+ likes with long comments for epilogue. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated last shot, enjoy. 
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
beautiful story
i love cute and innocent question bank ishu very much
and raman answering her every cute and stupid question patently and falling for her more seeing her innocense is really beautiful
this story is like fairy tale and ishu is beautiful pari raman is her prince charming
i want to know what will be ishu reaction on their SR
remembering their convo about imranhashmi vala kiss and baby wala chee chee
please please add this convo inthe epilouge raman kithna tease kar saktha hai ishu ko yeh sab bathe yaadh dilakar
update epilouge soon
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update
love it
it was awesome
will mis choti si biwi of raman
thanks for pm
update epilogue soonEdited by dakshumhatre - 6 years ago
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update! Loved Ishita learning how to cook and super super excited for the epilogue
agm1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Such a cute innocent and wonderful love story 
Ishra r too adorable 
Their love is the best 
Continue soon 
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it di n this best ff as it was very cute ff n ishu was soo sweet in this ff n cant wait for epilogue n pls update soon
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di 
Update epilogue too Di 
She became cook for him 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di 

Update epilogue too Di