Ishra SS: Do Dil Bandhe Do Dori Se Bane Ek Dil (Pt15 on pg123 on 11/7/ - Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: pari21v

Superb yrrr

Too good 
Thanks 4 pm
Sorry 4 late reply was busy in exams 

thanks a lot
Suma1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Lovely Update
Sry for late and short comment
Kadianvi thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Suma1012

Lovely Update
Sry for late and short comment

Thanks and its all right
Edited by Kadianvi - 6 years ago
Kadianvi thumbnail
Part-7

Hello friends. Back with a new update but before updating it, I want to tell u that in this update I'm not introducing shabbu right now as none want it so soon. So here enjoy full Ishra update with Adiru.

Starting with Ishdi and Ruman going for outing in Mumbai at historic and educational places for adiru and they r not going same place same time so no chance of their meeting so soon. May be at the end of their outing they will get the chance. Or may be not. Lets see.

Ishdi and Ruman were now fully tired of outing along with Manish and Rajeev and were going back to hotel in car.

Adiru requested Ishra to go to the same beech where they were previous day but they denied saying it's already late and no one will be there and on top of that they r really very much enjoyed so now they should go to hotel only and rest. Adiru half heartedly accepted. Adiru remembered about previous day incident on beech and decide to share with Ishra.

In Raman's car,

Gf - Papa aapko pta hai kal mujhe beach par ek aunty mili bilkul aapki stories me jo princess hoti hai unki tarah. So pretty so caring so loving and ek dum brave meri tarah.

Raman to whom Rajeev already informed about Ishita being at beach last evening with Ruhi, got excited to know about his princess and started talking to Ruhi carefully.

R - Ruhi ko vo aunty itni achi lagi ki vo direct princess ban gai.

Gf - Papa vo sach me bhot achi thi.

R - Aapko kaise pta beta, aap to unse thodi si der mile the.

Gf - Offo, Budhu Bf aap bhul gaye aapne kya kaha tha us din jab dadi ne mera jhooth pakad liya tha.

R (after thinkimg what ruhi is saying and not getting it) - Mujhe yad nhi aa rha Ruhi.

Gf - Aap bilkul bhu...bhul...bhullakad ho gaye ho. Aap ne hi to kaha tha ki hum girls k pas special power hoti ha or hum sab pahchan jate hai.

R - Ruhi amma vo maine big girls k liye kaha tha or aap abhi chotu ho.

Ruhi being his Gf can't accept it that he called her chotu and sat straight folding her arms and looking downwards in angry mood looking too cute. Both Raman and Rajeev looked at each other controlling their laughing. Raman smiled at her and said,

R - But ab Ruhi to meri Gf ha, meri itni care karti ha to vo chotu kaise ho skti ha. Right Rajeev?

PA.R. - Corect bhai. Or vaise bhi mai bhi to mila tha ruhi ki princess aunty se. Ruhi is right, She was really second best Princess.

Ruhi was listening and curious to know Raman's answer but didn't move a little.

R - Ha. Because first best princess to meri Rooh ha na. (Raman said it tickling her in her littler stomach.)

Ruhi started laughing fully. Rajeev too joined him. But this little gf is too smart. She started ticking Rajeev who was sitting in front seat with driver and he was no more able to tickle her while ruhi started tickling Raman. Rajeev recorded this beautiful moment in his camera

GF (still laughing) - Bas Papa. Mai thak gai.

Raman stopped and hugged her to his heart kissing her little cheeks, Ruhi too kissed him at his little stubble cheeks.

Gf (cupping his face)-  Papa Kal pls soft soft ho jana, varna no kissi.

R - Acha baba kl pakka soft soft.

Ruman sat side hugging while Rajeev remembered Ruhi was talking about Ishita. He thought Raman will feel too good to listen about his princess and said,

PA.R. - Rooh aap princess aunty k bare me papa ko to btao.

Gf - Arey ha mai to bhul gai. And with that Ruhi started her little motor mouth talking each and everything she can think and say about princess aunty as it was not a big meeting of Ishru.

Raman listened all happily how she helped ruhi and talked to her and how she felt very happy with aunty.

At the other side,

Bf - Amma, Mai to aapko btana hi bhul gaya.

I - Kya hua beta, kya bhul gaye.

Bf - Yahi ki kl mai ek uncle se mila tha. Vo kitne ache the bhot sweet the.

Ishita who didn't know anything got surprised to know about whom he is talking too much as he never tried to be friend with not even his friends' fathers or elder brothers. Then who is this new uncle. While Manish remembered about Raman and thought to inform to Ishita.

I - Adi, kon uncle beta. Or itni tareef kr rhe ho.

Bf - Yes Amma, vo the hi itne ache. So handsome so sweet so loving. Aapko pta unhone meri madad bhi ki thi, Jaise aapki stories me prince karta hai.

I - Kaisi madad?

Adi told her how he met Raman and how he helped him and he just loved that prince uncle too much.

I - Hmm. Uncle ache the lekin aap aise kaise kisi bhi strange uncle se bat kr sakte ho.

Bf - But Amma vo good man the.

I - But Adi, beta aapko pahle thodi Na pta tha ki vo good man the. Agar vo bad man hote or aapko hurt kr dete to.

Bf (hitting his forehead with his little palms) - offo gf, aap kitne pareshan hote ho. I'm a big boy. Or vaise bhi Manish uncle bhi un uncle se mile the, aap use poocho vo bhot ache the.

PA.M. - ha didi, he was really a good person. I know him in fact u also know him. Actually main aapko btana chahta tha but chance hi nhi mila.

I - we know him means how it is possible. I mean Adi don't know. Kiski bat kr rhe ho tum.

PA.M. - didi vo...

Bf - mai btaunga.

PA.M. - ok.

Bf - Mumma, von a bilkul aapki stories k Prince the. (he said remembering about Raman and doing actions with his small hands) Handsome, smart, intelligent, caring, sweet and strong like me.

With this Adi started praising Raman and telling their meeting all over again.

I - Bas. Samaj gai. Aapke Prince uncle bhot ache the. Ab aap mere mobile me music suno.

Ishita gave her mobile to him and he started listening music, layng and putting his head in her lap.

Ishita started caressing his hair and turned to Manish and asked,

I - Manish, now u tell me clearly. Who was that person?

PA.M. - Mr. Raman Kumar Bhalla.

He said making Ishita happily shocked. She just stopped her hands and looked at Manish with teary eyes. She was not able to utter a word but spoke with difficulty,

I - U mean?

Manish got understand her question but not her tears.

PA.M. - yes didi, Raman Bhalla, owner of Bhalla group of hotels. Adi jis Prince uncle ki bat kr rha ha vo Raman Bhalla hi ha. This is what I wanted to tell u that night but couldn't. Seriously di, he was just like that only. I'm really surprised to see him yesterday, because he was just so simple and sweet nature just like u di. No attitude of status. He is so rich but no ego. And Manish also shared his pov about their meeting while Ishita's tears r unable to stop despite her efforts. In these years she just saw him in magazines or newspaper or news but never meet him personally. She can't explain how much she missed him. Manish noticed and asked,

PA.M. - Kya hua di, aap ro kyu rhe ho? I noticed when u listened about Raman Bhalla ur eyes got filled. What happened di?

Ishita got her senses and thought about Adi seeing her and looked at him but for her good luck, he was slept. Then Manish again asked and she just couldn't control and said looking at him,

I - He is real Prince. He is my Prince.

PA.M. (first couldn't get but then got her point and said happily) - U want to say that ur Prince means prince of whom u always tell stories to Adi is none other than Raman Kumar Bhalla.

Ishita happily nodded.

PA.M. - So that's why u told me that that's ur Prince's hotel. Wow di. Finally I got to know about ur Prince. Now I just want to meet him. Di, he must be in his hotel only, I mean where we r staying. Yes he must be there. I will find him and we will meet him...

He was saying and Ishita happily listening but then remembered, " I swear on my prince that I will never try to talk or meet him, till god will make it possible."

I - No. We will not meet him.

PA.M. - But why di?

I -  Pls Manish try to understand, u r working with me from last 3 years. Kya tumne kabhi bhi mujhe Raman Bhalla se milte ya bat krte dekha hai. Nhi Na. Then pls everything has a reason behind it and humne promise Kia tha ki hum tab tak  kabhi bhi ek dusre se milne ki koshish nhi karenge, jab tak bhagvan hume khud Na mila de.

PA.M. - Ok di. main nhi janta ki aisa Kya Hua aapki life me but I'm very sure di, ek din vo aayega jab Bhagvan khud aap dono ko milwayenge vo bhi bina aap dono k jane. I wish u will meet ur prince very very soon di.

I - I'm waiting for that day.

Both Ishra were looking out of window while Adiru were sleeping peacefully.

I - I'm missing u like hell Prince.

R - I'm missing u like hell Princess.

Enough for now. I hope u like it.

Kadianvi thumbnail
Updated next part. Hit like...Edited by Kadianvi - 6 years ago
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing
Thanks 4 The PM