#TBT -- A Proposal For Himesh

arjavrawal thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
A rare clip from 12 years ago (!! I WAS ONLY 3 AND NOW I FEEL OLD) in SRGMP Challenge 2005, when a 31-year-old HR was put in a position similar to what Javed goes through these days.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYS5w0Qpy1Y[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by arjavrawal - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haha I am finding it so hard to understand how was Himesh so desirable back then ki teen ke teen Hum Paanch ke sisters toot parey unpe ðŸĪŠ .. Jaadu bhaiya mummy waaley thingy is boring but this Himesh one is funny ðŸ˜†

Lol don't feel old because if you feel old then what about some of us who are in our 20s? ðŸĪŠ

Thanks for sharing the video ðŸ‘ðŸž
Edited by jenny156 - 7 years ago
arjavrawal thumbnail
Lol!! Himesh looked much better in those days...he aged quite visibly over the course of that season...he was clean-shaven, young, and dynamic, and by the time we got to...I think it was the Top 12? again, don't remember much, I was but a wee chota munna :D, but anyway, he had a beard, a cap, and had traded the Shaan-style suits for a trademark denim jacket and a cap, as you can see.
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arjavrawal

Lol!! Himesh looked much better in those days...he aged quite visibly over the course of that season...he was clean-shaven, young, and dynamic, and by the time we got to...I think it was the Top 12? again, don't remember much, I was but a wee chota munna :D, but anyway, he had a beard, a cap, and had traded the Shaan-style suits for a trademark denim jacket and a cap, as you can see.

His cap especially was his signature those days ðŸ˜†