Frequent Posters

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: aishu007

Superb story..
read all parts in one go..
Rkis a honest person & madhu like it..
mukku is jealous of him & a greedy persob too..
What happend when he went to madhu's cabin..?
Update soon..
Thanks for the pm πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks so much dear Aish..😳

wow thanks for coming dear.
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sapnaf52

beautiful update deepti. .
madhu is impressed rk. .
mukund he didn't like rk. ..
early waiting for next part
thanks for pm

Thanks so much Sapna..😳
 my pleasure.πŸ˜ƒ
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anish17

Superb update deep
Madhu is impressed with Rk's talent
Rk will expose mukund soon
Thanks for the pm

Thanks so much dear  Ani..😳
my pleasure ..thanks for coming.πŸ˜ƒ
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..neelanjana

Nice update DeepπŸ€—

What is the Problem with this Mukund ?😑 he is so evil and a jealous freek😡
RK impressed Madhu...😳 why not after all he is very talentedπŸ˜›
Hope Mukund's intensions comes out soon in Front of Madhu...
Update soon ...πŸ˜‰

Thnaks a lot Niks πŸ€—
yeah sure
Dear my pleasure.😳
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya2010

Deeps awesome update, loved it.

Madhu is impressed by RK and his business acumen.
Mukund is one greedy man.
Continue soon, waiting for the next update.
Thanks for the PM dear.

My pleasure dear Ananya..πŸ˜ƒ

thanks a lot dear.😳
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zelja89

Awesome update πŸ˜Š

Thanks a lot dear..thanks for coming.😳
RM14 thumbnail
Hi friends πŸ€—
here's posting part 4 of Rishbala story-BYNME.

hope you like it..

thanks a lot ..❀️

and sorry for being too late for updates..

but pls  keep reading this story .. 😳
hit likes and drop your comments ❀️

This part more  about Madhu's past ..and more of Rishbala in next update..πŸ˜‰

scroll down for update in next  post.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by RM14 - 7 years ago
RM14 thumbnail

Madhu went to her cabin and was thinking that incident ..just like that happened before too ..

With her ..sometime ago ..she remembered how It was started from a incident like this only ..

It was same as this one and that day she was with her employee Rohan ..sitting and discussing like today ..but in a restaurant ..after a fashion show ended ..

She remembered not just what happened that day..but also the things happened before that..

FLASHBACK

Madhu and Rohan  spent time together in meetings and shows etc..and doing  

co. work.  too..and she started liking him..he was so caring and so helpful ..initially ..yes initially coz afterwords everything changed ..

He not only worked for her for long hours ..even after working timing get over ..but he never asked for any more perks..she was so touched by his behavior and a special place for him in her heart was developing..

One day when she was about to leave for a fashion show that too out of town ..he came and confessed his love for her ..he proposed her and she had no clue ..what to say ..yes she liked him..but it was so sudden ..proposal and all..she said ..she needed sometime and she will come back after one week and than they will talk ..

He agreed ..that time she found him so genuine.. so nice ..and his love seemed unconditional ..he was not buttering ..he was not forcing ..

She admist all work ..was thinking of him ..and about his proposal ..he was a good employee and he was a good person too..

When she came back ..she wanted to tell her mom about this but firstly she decided to talk to him ..he was waiting day and night and was msging her ..that when she will come back ..when she will talk to him ...these two ques made her impatient too ..and she called him in her cabin ..just coming back from trip..

She said yes for his proposal and she was blushing ..she couldn't believe it ..she being a workoholic 24*7 she was busy in work..feeling change in her life first time ..she was very happy ..he bought a bouquet of roses for her..she liked this gesture ..

"Madhu thanks so much ..you said ..yes..I had to wait for 7days ..7long days ..you know ..and now when you said yes..my life will change ..coz you will make my life better..no no best.."

"Rohan ..me too feeling change in my life ..I was thinking about this relationship ..all these days ..even while doing work ..I am so happy .."

"Hmm ..I was nervous that you are my boss and I am your employee so ..kahin tum ise difference maano and you might say no .."

"I don't difference between ppl like that Rohan..this doesn't matter to me ..ppl's position..etc..what matter is the person itself

"Madhu ..you are so sweet ..and I know you have so much work load on your shoulders ..so let me share it now ..

Till now I have been doing as an employee ..but from now on ..will work as your partner ..not only in life ..but in office too..you just relax and I will take charge of everything. ."he hold her hand ..

"What do you mean? "She found him strange ..

"Madhu don't get me wrong ..I just want to share your burden ...that's it..you can take rest ..take care of yourself properly and I will handle here ..its simple ..after marriage ..you just  take break from your post and make me In charge ..and yes position might not matters for you but for ppl it matters ..and you also want to see your life partner progressing ..hai na !!you have been a workoholic till now ..but you can enjoy life as a home maker ..as a house wife ..after marriage .."

She was shocked to hear this..she tried to confirm again ..as she might misunderstood him ..but no she concluded that he wanted to be the boss of Head and Toe fashion house ..and she should take a back seat and just supervise here and there if she wants ..and he was saying it all so sweetly ..with sugar coated words .. though she had no prob in doing household works or being a house wife ..but what kind of proposal is this ? how can he say that..? and why would one who love someone put conditions ? at least she don't believe in all this ..sharing and caring is done in diff way ..not like this ..he wants to become boss and what about her ? where is love for her gone? Or its never been there?

In last he said "So tell me howz my plan for you ?"

"GET OUT FROM HERE!! RIGHT NOW!!"she said in a loud voice.."

"Sorry !! kya main kuch galat suna ?What are you saying? "

"No you heard it right ..i said get out !! now.."

"But what i have said wrong? i want to help you..its just .."

"Its so simple for you right !! i wonder ..you made a perfect plan but don't you think ..you said it too fastly ? means you really thought that you will tell me your plan and i will accept it ..agree to it? great!! first impress your boss and than run her business in name of help...but Rohan ..you misunderstood me ..coz i am not going to agree to any of your terms and conditions .."

"Madhu..listen .."

"No you listen ..i didn't went after you ..you were after me and i know now why? i thought ..you are doing everything unconditionally and you are a good person but no ..you had motive behind it ..you want share in my business ? you think after marriage you will run the business and i will sit idle at home ? how dare you think like that ? you have audacity to say this to me ..and that too just after few days of confession? was it really a confession ? no it was all pre planned ..you wanted to trap me ? well if not now but after some days i would surely know your plan..ppl like you can't hide their feelings for more time ..you are so despo to get position in this office infact whole office i guess..well for your information .. i am managing it all well and i don't need ppl like you..not even around my office  ..and i don't want to marry a guy like you ..God i was a fool to trust you ..but ok i got a lesson ..now just leave .you are fired.. "

"Ms.Madhu ..you can't do this to me..and what about the  work i did  for you? "

"I can do this to you after what you were trying to do with me ..oh! so you now want In return for what you did for me and this co.? fine ..i also don't want to be obliged by person like you ..you will get for what you were here for ..tumhara hisab ho jayega ..greedy Rohan.."

"I will see you .."

"I will see you Mr. Rohan ..if you won't leave now..security !!"

she yelled ..

"I am going ..but what you will do with whole business? what's wrong if i was saying to make me boss ..you .."

"Disgusting " she said ..till than he left  seeing security on door

she drank a glass of water and try to calm down herself ..

after that day she was in off mood for so many days .. and her mother too was shocked to hear this and her best friend  Priya too..time passed ..and her mother was searching suitable match for her ..though she was not ready  esp after such incident yet for her mother's sake ..she agreed to meet Sikandar  ..nick name sikky ..

he was running his own business so Madhu thought may be he is not like that and will understand her ..and he too didn't show any such signs in first two meetings and but still she was not sure ..so in third meeting before 

when she was about to say ..that she thought to talk about it further more and she was ready to  consider this alliance and would like to know his views about ..she first told him that she will work like she is doing now ..if he is ready for that? Hearing that his face changed expressions ..and he kept his proposal and he was very clear..he wanted this ..

that she should merge her business with his business and this expansion of business will make him reach new heights ..and when she said ..what  if she deny ? than he clearly said that he considered this alliance just for this deal ..he is a business man and he has more plans than emotions in him  ..if she would not have asked him..he was about to ask her ..

Madhu was like why everybody is after her business ..does she means nothing to them ?   

she  asked even after having so much anger inside .."What did you like in me ? other than my  business..?"

"You are so b'ful .. your beauty is mesmerizing ..you are a perfect girl in every sense.."

"Thanks ..[she smirked ] but than also .. you like my business more than my beauty?"

"See Madhu ..let's get practical na ..today's world ..money is most imp..rest all come with it ..so for me i am in double profit ..you are b'ful and you are earning high too ..you have a name in fashion world ..so it will benefit me too ..even i am having good business but think it will be great deal if you and me marry .."

"Are you all man like that?   you don't want me but my money ? my business ..marriage with me will be a profitable deal for you ? that's it ? a single girl ..running good business ..you can't see na ? always try to dominate a girl who is leading  and going high !! you ..i am sick of this attitude ..not only me ..i am sure this would have happened with many girls like me ..get lost Mr. Sikandar ..i am not gonna marry any guys like you ?

Your name and you don't match ..btw."

she was furious and left from there ..and told her mom to not search any body for her ..she will happy being a single rather than fulfilling these guys useless demands..

its not about business alone .its about her sentiments too..she wants someone who love her ..just her ..who don't put conditions ..who don't consider it as a deal..her mother gave up and thought ..she need time to get over it..

FLASHBACK ENDS.

~~~~~0~~~~~

Rk entered the cabin

"Madhu did I say  or did something wrong ? I am so sorry if I am hurt you in any way.."

Till now after thinking much Madhu calm down herself and thought its not Rk's fault ..

"No its not your fault Rk ..i am sorry ..i shouldn't behave like this .."

"Arre boss ..you shouldn't say sorry ..pls ..just wanted to ask if I ..i mean you just came from there ..i didn't undrerstand what happened?"but I came after sometime so that can talk to you .."

He tried to change her mood too.

"Rk see ..I want to be alone ..can you pls ..and trust me ..it was something  ..i mean I just remembered something ..that's why..nothing else..i am fine .."

"Sure ..ok  I trust ..if you say so ..i am leaving now but pls don't keep anything in heart .."

"No nothing against you for sure .."she tried to smile ..

"Ok than ..tk cr.see you.."

~~~~~0~~~~~

Madhu was so disturbed by the fact that why she stood up and came from there? What Rk will think ? he just joined and all this ..she almost forgot it all but don't know why that incident brought back these memories..?she was heart broken but she won't let this come it in between her work ..her feelings.

What ever ..she don't want to indulge in all this now again..so just leave it..she will not let these memories ruin her mood again..

Next day ..

The famous fashion designer Robert came to office and a meeting was fixed with him for that day..

All were ready ..when ever he came ..all were so excited ..he always bring some new ideas and a very jovial person..

"Madhu my darling ..how are you ? didn't you have your beauty sleep ..haan..muahh!! but baby you always look so b'ful"

He always greet her like this ..and she also don't mind ..

"Hi Robert ..so now what new idea you have now for our fashion house?"

"Baby ..i have something for you ..see we are going to do a unique fashion show .."

"Wow in what way unique Sir?"

Rk said ..as all were gathered In hall..he was too there..

"Who are you Mr. charming ?OMG!! what looks .."he touched him and hold his arm

Rk was like what he is doing?

"Excuse me Sir ..i am Rishabh Kundra ..Rk !!"

"Rk is cool man ..but you new here ?"

"Yes sir new here ..so nice to meet you ..its my pleasure to work with you .."

"Pleasure is mine too RK..[He put extra force in saying Rk']

So my unique idea is everyone in fashion house will take part in this show ..and no body will say no ok .."

"Robert ..what .."

"Madhubala ..my dear Madhu ..you have to say yes too ..i am not doing it if you are not agree.."

"Ok fine Robert ..who said no to you ..go ahead ..great idea.."

"So done ..now let's discuss the plan."

Rk was thinking something and keep looking at Madhu..he thought "Madhu is hiding something ..she Is not happy ..something disturbing her ..okay Rk ..go ahead..this is the right time."

~~~~0~~~~

Thanks friends.❀️

Deepti😳

RM14 thumbnail
Updated now.😳

RM14 thumbnail