anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Wonderful update!!!! Waiting for the next

Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Sakshi!!!!

Both updates are spectacular. Ranveer can't stop admiring Ishaani. He tries to resist but he can't. Raagini is such a cutie pie. Finally Ishveer journey is coming to an end. They are going to have lunch together with Balveer. He is a very good guide and deserves to have lunch with Ishveer.
Waiting for the next.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hello Sakshi.

Sorry for a late response. Gorgeous update. Want Ishveer consummation.😊

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
its okay dear no need to be sorry 
glad you liked the update 
ya let us see how Ishveer consummation comes
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Great episode didu...the trios r enjoy their moments... Now a days m too busy didu...sorry for that...pls be safe

Hi Asif
thanks for teh comment
glad you liked the update and the way trios are enjoying their moments
its okay Asif work is important take care 
its okay no need to tell sorry 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Kavsy
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the updateπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Wonderful update!!!! Waiting for the next

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi!!!!

Both updates are spectacular. Ranveer can't stop admiring Ishaani. He tries to resist but he can't. Raagini is such a cutie pie. Finally Ishveer journey is coming to an end. They are going to have lunch together with Balveer. He is a very good guide and deserves to have lunch with Ishveer.
Waiting for the next.

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked both the update and Ranveer admiring Ishani and he trying to 
resist and he is not able to resist too 
glad you liked cutie pie and Ishveer journey coming to the end 
yes they are going to have lunch with Balveer and yes he is really a good
guide and he deserves a lunch with Ishveer
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Sakshi!!!!

How are you? Thanks for pm. The updates are amazing. Eagerly waiting for the next. Keep on writing darling. I adore reading your story. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ˜‰
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Sakshi

Great updates. Let's see what will happen next.
Update soon
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 557
Balveer, Ranveer with Raagini in the baby carrier and Ishani entered the hotel were they walked inside the hotel and then they stood in the hotel and saw the hotel a glance for the table to sit were Ranveer seeing a table and finding it will be convenient for them. 
Ranveer(seeing Balveer and Ishani a glance):Let us sit in that table(he showed the table with his index finger that he found it will be comfortable for them).
Ishani and Balveer shook their head as okay to Ranveer were Ranveer too giving a smile to them started to walk towards the table he saw and then Ishani and Balveer too started to walk behind Ranveer were Ranveer went near the table and then showed the chair for Balveer were Balveer seeing Ranveer gave a smile to Ranveer and then he went and sat in the chair which Ranveer showed for him were Ranveer too immediately sat in the chair next to Balveer holding Raagini carefully in the baby carrier were sitting itself Ranveer made Raagini to be comfortable in his lap. Ishani(without sitting in the chair opposite to Ranveer seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(settling well in the chair with Raagini raised his head and seeing Ishani): Haan Ishani..
Ishani:let me go and wash my hands and come. 
Ranveer:haan tk...(he gave a smile to Ishani).
Ishani too giving a smile to Ranveer started to walk from there towards the washing area were the direction board of the hotel directed Ishani towards the washing area and washroom area were Ishani walking to that place and coming to the washing area and washroom area were she walked to the washroom area were she entered the washroom. 
Bearer(seeing Ranveer and Balveer in the table having a notepad and pen in his hands came near the table and stood facing them and seeing Ranveer):What would you like to have sir?
Ranveer(giving a smile to Bearer and turning and seeing Balveer):What would you like to Have Balveer?
Balveer(thinking for a while and then seeing Ranveer): One Tudkiya Bhath
Bearer(noting it down and seeing Ranveer):For you sir..
Ranveer(seeing the bearer):For me One veg pulao.
Bearer(noting it down and seeing Ranveer):Enough know sir?
Ranveer:You make these dishes ready my wife has gone to wash her hands once she comes you can get her order and order for my child too. 
Bearer:hmmm okay sir I will be having eye on your table once your wife comes let me come sir..
Ranveer shook his head as okay to the bearer were Bearer giving a pleasant smile to Ranveer started to move from there and went to the kitchen and told the items to the cooking person which Ranveer ordered now. 
Ishani came out of the washroom and then she came to the washing area were she opened the tap of the wash basin and then washed her hands and then saw the mirror that was fixed above the wash basin and then she saw her face is okay and then her hair is proper and then washing her hands so well and then stopped the tap and then started to walk from the washing area were she walking and then came back to the restaurant were she seeing for the table in which Ranveer is and then spotting their table she walked and came to their table and then she sat in the chair opposite to Ranveer were Ranveer who was talking to Balveer about something seeing Ishani came and sat in front of him saw Ishani and gave a smile to her were Ishani too seeing Ranveer and giving a smile to him put her hand inside her pant pocket and took her hand key and then wiped her hands well and then put the hand key back in her pant pocket. 
Ranveer(finishing some talk with Balveer and seeing Ishani): Ishani I and Balveer ordered for our lunch bearer will come now you too order the lunch for Raagini and you. 
Ishani:haan tk let me.(as Ishani finished telling it to Ranveer bearer came and stood near their table were she saw the bearer).
Bearer(seeing Ishani and giving a pleasant smile):What would you like to have madam?
Ishani(seeing the bearer and thinking for a while): one steamed rice with Channa curry and then one veg fried rice for me. 
Bearer(noting it down): hmm okay madam..(he gave a pleasant smile to her and started to move from there)
Ishani(seeing Raagini who was now cutely resting her head in Ranveer's stomach and was seeing everything around her with a silent face and in a loving tone):Raagini..
Raagini(hearing Ishani calling her and seeing Ishani and immediately with a cute puppy face opened her hands to Ishani): Mama..
Ishani:Want to come to Mama? Tk come(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer give Raagini to me she want to have her lunch too know?
Ranveer(giving a smile to Ishani): hmm okay..(he held Raagini with his one hand and then removed the belt of the shoulders with his other hand and then took the baby carrier from Raagini's body and then he kept the baby carrier below the chair he was sitting and then took Raagini with his both the hands and then got up from the chair and then came to the opposite chair in which Ishani was sitting and with his both the hands made Raagini to sit in the lap of Ishani and gave a smile to Raagini):be with mama..
Raagini(smiled to Ranveer and sitting well in Ishani's lap and touching Ishani's chest cutely and seeing Ranveer):mama..
Ranveer shook his head as okay with a smile to Raagini and then walked to the opposite side of the table and seeing Balveer..
Ranveer:Balveer come even we too go and wash our hands and come. 
Balveer(shook his head as okay): Haan tk sir..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Let us go and wash our hands and come Ishani..
Ishani(making Raagini comfortable in her lap and hearing what Ranveer said seeing Ranveer shook her head as okay): hmm okay done..
Ranveer giving a smile to Ishani and saw Balveer were Balveer too got up from the chair and came and stood next to Ranveer were Ranveer giving a smile to Balveer started to walk towards the washing area were Balveer too started to walk with Ranveer were seeing the direction board Ranveer started to walk towards the washing area were Balveer too started to walk with Ranveer.
Ishani smiling to Raagini was playing with Raagini were Raagini too in excitement of being with her mother was happily smiling to Ishani. As they both were smiling to each other the Bearer having a tray in his hand came to their table were Ishani saw the bearer were the bearer holding the tray with his one hand and with his other hand took the plates of food from the table and kept the food plates one by one and then he took a vaccum jug with hot water from the tray and kept the jug in the table and there was already empty glasses for the water too in the table.
Bearer(keeping every food plates in the table and holding the tray in his hand and seeing Ishani):Let me bring the foods you ordered madam. 
Ishani(seeing Bearer): hmm okay..
Bearer started to move from there were Raagini seeing Ishani took her eyes from her to see the bearer immediately as soon as the bearer went held Ishani's cheek and turned Ishani to her were Ishani feeling Raagini's hand and Raagini turning her face saw Raagini and had a smile in her face. 
Ishani(with a smile):mama need to see you alone know?
Raagini(cutely): hmm
Ishani seeing her daughter's cuteness smiled to Raagini were Raagini too cutely smiled to Ishani and lovingly held Ishani's shoulder with her one hand and was cutely smiling to her mother. 
As Ishani and Raagini were smiling Ranveer and Balveer came to the table were Ranveer seeing Raagini and Ishani smiling to each other having a smile in his lips went and sat in the chair opposite to Ishani as soon as Balveer sat in the chair next to him. 
Ishani(smiling to Raagini and seeing Balveer and Ranveer opposite to her and seeing Ranveer):Food came for you both Ranveer you guys can have the lunch.
Ranveer(shook his head as okay to Ishani and seeing Balveer):Come on Balveer have your lunch..
Balveer(seeing Ranveer): hmm okay sir(he saw for the food he ordered and then he held the plate and then pulled the plate near him and then he started to have his food in the spoon).
Ranveer too took his food near him by dragging the plate near him and he waited for the food for Raagini and Ishani to come were Raagini cutely held Ishani's cheek and saw Ishani's face and smiled to Ishani. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini's closeness with Ishani and the way she is making Ishani to see her in thoughts):Raagini only needs Ishani's concentration on her but If another junior comes means how Raagini will be able to accept it.?(as Ranveer was thinking it).
Ishani smiling and kissing Raagini's cheek and then she raised her head and saw Ranveer were she had a doubtful face of seeing the food plate in front of Ranveer and Ranveer not having the food and seeing Ranveer were Ranveer too was seeing her were Ishani seeing Ranveer cutely asked him as what by raising her eye brows were Ranveer seeing Ishani and seeing Ishani asking him what slowly shook his head as nothing were Ishani cutely signed his plate of food signing him to have his food were Ranveer seeing Ishani telling him to have the food cutely seeing her shook his head as no and he cutely with his hand touched his chest and then showed her with his hand were Ishani got to know that he is waiting for their food to come were a smile came in Ishani's lips seeing the way Ranveer is always with her in all the ways. Ranveer too gave a smile to her were that was the time the bearer came with the tray in his hands and then he held the tray in his one hand and with his other hand he took the plates of food one by one from the tray and kept it in the table in front of Ishani were he then took the tray in his hand and started to walk from there were Ishani seeing the food has come held the food she ordered for Raagini and then pulled the plate of food near her and then she held Raagini with her both the hands and then took Raagini and made Raagini to sit in the table were cutie pie too sat in the table were Ishani then took the Channa curry and then she mixed it in the steamed food and then she mixed both rice and curry with the spoon and then took the food in the spoon and then showed it to Raagini's mouth were cutie pie got the food from the spoon were Ishani as soon as Raagini had her lunch saw Ranveer were Ranveer was seeing Raagini and smiling were feeling Ishani is seeing him he saw Ishani were Ishani as soon as Ranveer saw her signed him to have his lunch were Ranveer getting it shook his head as okay to Ishani and then he took the spoon and then took the Pulao and started to have his lunch. Ishani had a smile seeing Ranveer's cuteness were she started to feed Raagini her lunch were cutie pie too was having the food cutely. After sometime Raagini finished her lunch were at the same time Ranveer and Balveer too finished their lunch and they got up and went to wash their hands, 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Tk sit here itself okay(she put her hand over Raagini's hip and held Raagini well):let Mama too finish my lunch okay?
Raagini cutely shook her head as okay to Ishani were Ishani gave a smile to Raagini and then she took the food plate of her near her were she took the veg fried rice in her spoon and Ishani started to have her lunch were after few minutes Ranveer and Balveer came back to the table were Ranveer sat in the chair opposite to Ishani were Balveer without sitting in the chair took the vaccum jug and then took the empty glass in the table and then he poured the warm water in the glass and then kept the vaccum jug back in the table and then took the glass with water to his mouth and then drank the water well and then he kept the empty glass back in the table and then he put his hand inside his pant pocket and then he took the purse out of the pant pocket and then he opened the purse and took a 200 rupees note and seeing Ranveer. 
Balveer:Sir..
Ranveer(raised his head and seeing Balveer):yes Balveer..
Balveer(giving the 200 rupees notes to Ranveer):Sir money for my lunch.
Ranveer(seeing Balveer):Balveer I Only called you for lunch so you are our guest keep the money with you let me pay. 
Balveer:but also sir..(he was feeling uncomfortable).
Ranveer:Arrey its okay Balveer come on its our last day of vacation so please don't hesitate I am only paying okay?
Balveer(seeing Ranveer with a smile):hmm okay sir..(he kept the money in the purse and then putting his purse in his pant pocket and seeing Ranveer):Okay sir thanks for the lunch.
Ranveer:hmm okay Balveer(he gave a smile to him).
Balveer:Okay sir let me go and be in the car once sister finish the lunch you come.
Ranveer shook his head as okay to Balveer were Balveer giving a smile to Ranveer and then seeing Ishani and shook his head as he is leaving were Ishani chewing the food in her mouth with a light smile shook her head as okay to Balveer were Balveer started to walk from there. 
Ishani(holding Raagini with her one hand with other hand had the food with the spoon and seeing Ranveer):So nice of you Rnaveer finally you gave a good lunch to Balveer. 
Ranveer:Haan Ishani he has been a good guide to us know?
Ishani:(swallowing the food): Haan of course..(giving a smile to Ranveer she was having the lunch) 
After few minutes Ishani finished the lunch and then she swallowed the last mouth of food and seeing Raagini and then saw Ranveer were now Ranveer was seeing his phone and doing something in the phone were Ishani seeing Raagini who was cutely sitting in the table seeing her were Raagini was sitting and Ishani was still now holding her hip well were Ishani keeping the spoon in the empty bowl and then she took the vaccum jug in the table with her one hand and took a empty glass in her other hand and then she poured the water in the glass and then keeping the vaccum jug back in the table and then showed the water glass to Raagini's mouth were cutie pie seeing the water kept her lips in the glass and started to drink the water were once Raagini was done with the water she took her lips from the glass were Ishani saw Raagini and gave a smile to her were Ishani kept the glass in the table and then took another empty glass in her one hand and then took the vaccum jug in her other hand and then poured the warm water in the glass and then she keeping the vaccum jug in the table and then she took the glass to her lips and started to drink the water were once she drank the water she kept the glass in the table and then she took another empty glass and then she took the vaccum jug and poured the water in the glass and then keeping the vaccum jug back in the table and then keeping the glass with water in the table and then showed her both the hands to Raagini were Raagini with a smile opened her hands to Ishani were Ishani with a smile took Raagini in her hand and saw Ranveer and then she got up from the chair. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(taking his eyes out of the phone and seeing Ishani):Haan Ishani..
Ishani(showing the water glass):drink water well
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and giving a smile to her and shook his head as okay):Tk let me..(he keeping his phone in the table and then took the glass in his hand and took the water glass near his lips and he drank the water from the glass well and then kept the glass back in the table and saw Ishani)
Ishani:(once Ranveer kept the glass in the table seeing him):Let me go and wash my hands and Raagini's mouth and come you pay the bill and then take the baby carrier and wait in the reception let me come. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay to Ishani with a smile were Ishani too giving a smile to Ranveer holding Raagini well started to walk were Ranveer took his phone from the table and then putting his phone in his pant pocket and then saw the whole restaurant for the bearer who served their table were he was able to spot the bearer who served their table who was serving another table now were as soon as the server kept the food plates in the table of another table. 
Ranveer(seeing the bearer):Bearer...
Bearer(hearing Ranveer's voice saw that direction and seeing Ranveer was coming walking towards his table and then he came near the table and seeing Ranveer):yes sir want anything more?
Ranveer:Nahi enough now get me the bill.
Bearer:Okay sir(he started to walk towards the billing area and then he went to the billing person and then said the items of Ranveer's table and then the billing person billed it through the computer and then took the print out of the bill and gave it to the bearer were he getting it walked and came near Ranveer's table and gave the bill in Ranveer's hand).
Ranveer(getting the bill and seeing the bill amount and then giving the bill to bearer were the bearer got the bill from Ranveer were he put his hand in his pant pocket and then took the purse out of the pant pocket and then opened the purse and took the money out of the purse and gave it in the hands of the bearer and seeing the bearer):keep the change..
Bearer(getting the money giving a smile to Ranveer):Thank you sir..
Ranveer shook his head as okay to the bearer were the bearer started to move from there were Ranveer as soon as the bearer went he bent and took the baby carrier that was below his chair and then he got up from the chair and then he put the baby carrier like a coat in his hand and then he started to walk to the reception and then he came to the reception and waited for Ishani were in the next few seconds Ishani came towards the reception from the washing area having Raagini in her hand were Ishani seeing the reception and seeing Ranveer came to him and gave a smile to Ranveer were Ranveer too smiled to her. 
Ishani:Shall we go Ranveer?
Ranveer shook his head as okay to Ishani and then turned and started to walk were Ishani too having Raagini in her hand started to walk with Ranveer were they walking and they came out of the hotel were they came to the parking and then saw for Balveer car and then getting Balveer car in the parking they walked towards Balveer car were Balveer sitting in the driving seat saw Ranveer and Ishani coming towards the car were Ranveer and Ishani came to the car and seeing Balveer giving a light smile were Balveer too smiled to them were Ranveer and Ishani opened the car door on the both the side and then got in the car and sat in the back seat beside each other were Ishani sat well and made Raagini to sit well in her lap were cutie pie too sat well in Ishani's lap were Ranveer and Ishani closed the car door well on each side. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer keep the baby carrier in the back of the seat once we reach a place you can carry Raagini in Baby carrier.
Ranveer:Haan tk(he turned and took the baby carrier from his hand and then kept the baby carrier at the back of the seat and then sat well in the seat).
Balveer(turned and saw Ishani and Ranveer have been settled well and seeing Ranveer):Sir now time is(seeing his watch and then seeing Ranveer): 3.15 sir.Now we are going to the ridge it will take exactly 18 minutes from here sir. 
Ranveer:hmm okay let us go Balveer..
Balveer shook his head as okay to Ranveer and then turned and started the car and then he held the steering and started to drive the car towards the Ridge of Shimla. Ranveer and Ishani sat well in the seats and were enjoying the chill weather of Shimla seeing it through the window of the car were Raagini too cutely sat well in Ishani's lap and rested her back in Ishani's stomach and saw out of the window.
To be continued πŸ˜‰