Written Updates- Sign Up Here!

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Hey guys,

Someone suggested written updates somewhere so here I am with a volunteering sheet, please sign up if you can commit and if at all you have any issues closer to the time, just let one of us know here so we can fill in for you.

Please post on this thread with the day you'd like to volunteer for, the dates are in the post below

I am happy to post detailed updates but it will be late, so I can be a permanent back up 😊

Cheers
IF DT

Edited by hinz - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail

15 April '17-Sonia-prc
16 April '17-

22 April '17-
23 April '17-

29 April '17-
30 April '17-

6 May '17-
7 May '17-

13 May '17-
14 May '17-

Edited by hinz - 7 years ago
naturesk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Written updates as in something that is shreya doing? Or is this more like once the epi is done, somebody needs to put up the written update soon.
Shreya is putting the episodes into a beautiful poetic type summary. And those summaries are gorgeous... 

hinz thumbnail

yes written updates as in a summary of the episode...
what Shreya is posting is lovely and hopefully that will be stickied soon,
these updates will be for people who are not able to watch doe to whatever reason and/or might want a quick catch up...
naturesk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okayy awesome makes sense...😃
Tsuyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okay I ll do it tomorrow...👍🏼
Where are we supposed to write the update?? Here? Or on a new thread?
hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia_prc

Okay I ll do it tomorrow...👍🏼

Where are we supposed to write the update?? Here? Or on a new thread?

On a new thread with the title written update and date of the epi

Thank you😊
Tsuyashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

On a new thread with the title written update and date of the epi

Thank you😊

Y thank u sweetyy ??
I'd love to...! We are family 😃😊
Acha u r in India no?
hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia_prc

Y thank u sweetyy ??
I'd love to...! We are family 😃😊
Acha u r in India no?

Nope I'm in the UK so 4.5 hours peeche chalte hain hum
Tsuyashi thumbnail

Writren update 15 April 

CK is Chandrakanta n V is virendra

It starts with CK asking all to let her lead vijaygarh's war with naugarh...darbari accept her CK keeps her dad's sword n pagdi on the throne n accepts d responsibility...
Jhumru reaches with the changed war message... 
CK declares war with naugarh... Asks her ministers to call all d warriors of her kingdom to meet her...
Virendra (V) notices high security of d kingdom n enquires about it n just gets to kno that there's a war unknown to d reason...
Plans to get inside changes his bag of weapons n picks a random bag of clothes which is also a weapon bag lol
Gets caught at d gate... He lies that he's a weapon dealer n  wants to meet krur Singh...he impresses d guard n enters 
Sees a senior guard n goes to steal his clothes... Guard catches him n asks his identity V doesn't stop n punches him hard guard lies faint on d ground LOL 😆
V dresses himself as senior guard

V is in palace searching CKz room just then CK arrives with chapla champa...he gets happy to see her in Mirror ..but stops n hides himself... Ck senses him but leaves
Ck meets choti maa ...she taunts her n blames CK of capturing the throne.. Ck cries feels lonely...😡
V reaches krur Singh room there's a comic scene 
He goes to garden where CKz upset n in tears missing her mom n she speaks of viru... She says she feels a connection with him n is waiting for him to come to her ..viru surprisingly listens to all this... 😳 champa comes to tell CK tht all warriors have reached in d akhada...she leaves he thinks he needs to change his plan he doesn't need to look for her room but he has to meet CK she'll herself take him to her room 😛😃 
He follows her n is stopped by d guards n thinks now he has to think of other plan to meet her.. He hears shankhnaad n smiles...

PRECAP:- CK announces d competition... Viru arrives in mask... Asks to compete krur Singh protests n asks who he is... He says m asking princess' permission not his 😆 CK asks him to choose a fighter n fight he says he'll fight all d fighters at once ... Ck tells him to reveal his identity... 😳