vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Chandrakanta:

Chandrakanta is sad and thinks of her mum. She sits at the lakeside and weeps. She feels lonely. Virendra does not understand her emotions. Chandrakanta misses Virendra and does not know he is around. He hides behind the tree and hears Chandrakanta talking of him. He has come to her palace to workout his plan. He gets concerned for Chandrakanta and wishes to meet her, but he stops himself and focuses on his work. He thinks to use Chandrakanta to reach her Kaksh. He says I have failed because of her, and today you will become the reason of my success, I will meet you unwillingly. He goes to meet Chandrakanta.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vyoman

Chandrakanta:

Chandrakanta is sad and thinks of her mum. She sits at the lakeside and weeps. She feels lonely. Virendra does not understand her emotions. Chandrakanta misses Virendra and does not know he is around. He hides behind the tree and hears Chandrakanta talking of him. He has come to her palace to workout his plan. He gets concerned for Chandrakanta and wishes to meet her, but he stops himself and focuses on his work. He thinks to use Chandrakanta to reach her Kaksh. He says I have failed because of her, and today you will become the reason of my success, I will meet you unwillingly. He goes to meet Chandrakanta.

Where u got this
naturesk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OOhh damn! I think Viru is gona play a game now ðŸ˜† he thinks he is so smart LOL...he is gona become the leader of the team to get the chabi lekin yehh sab mein usko CK se pyaar hojayega ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜›...ahahaha good going Viru lage raho LOL