Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: AksharaRosid

Wow awesome two updates cute.Loved nirbhay surprise .Ranveeer made raagini so much happy .Loved the FLASHBACK scene of ishveer .Thanks for the pm

Hi Akshara
thanks for the comment
glad you liekd the two updates and Nirbhay surprise and Ranveer making 
Raagini so much happy and flashback scene of Ishveer
keep reading
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy dr

All the episodes are awesome.
Loved the way ragini ran to ranveer after the bungee ejection. That shows their love and bond for each other.
Nirbhays surprise for rithika was so gud. Aarthi, uttam and vikram were so sweet and we're so happy and made rithika too happyπŸ˜ƒ
Ragini was so cute throughout these episodes. The way she touch the character in screen was so cuteπŸ˜†
Loved her in all the ways..
Love the updates a lot drlz
Keep rocking. 
Keep smiling and take care😊

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episodes and the way Raagini ran to ranveer after the 
bungee ejection yes that show their love and bond for each other 
glad you liked Nirbhay surprise to Rithika and Aarthi uttam and Vikram 
sweetness and happy you are happy in it and yes rithika too was happy 
glad you liked Raagini's cuteness and the way she touched the character in 
screen and happy you love her 
glad you liked the updates a lot 
keep reading dear 
keep smiling 
take care
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Oh 2 updates. Thank you. Ishveer and Raagini are watching 5D cartoon. Like Ishveer romance. Ishaani wasn't able to resist her feelings for Ranveer and put her head on his shoulder. Hope everything has been sorted out between them. The flashback is very funny. Ishaani's words about their friendship are wonderful. Waiting for the next.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the 2 updates and Ishani and Raagini watching 5d cartoon 
and Ishveer romance and the way Ishani was not able to resist her feeling for 
Ranveer and she putting her head on his shoulders 
yes with that everything sort out between them 
happy you liked flashback and Ishani's words about their friendship 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hello Sakshi. Both updates are nice. It seems that Ishveer have reconciled. Hope their romantic night is coming. Raagini is so happy trying to touch cartoon characters. Eagerly waiting for the next.

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked both the updates 
let us see whether Ishveer has reconciled or not 
wish their romantic night comes soon 
happy you liked the happiness of Raagini trying to touch the cartoon 
characters 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Excellent updates, Sakshi. Waiting for the next. Please update asap. Want to know what wiil happen further.

πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Anaptirs
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the updates and 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Woow Ranveer was romancing with Ishaani in theatre...great...can't wait to c what'll happen... & Ranveer & Raagini's bonds r always the best thing in these episodes... Looking forward for the next update... Be safe & stay healthy didu

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the way Ranveer was romancing Ishani in theater 
ya let us see what is going to happy 
glad you liked Ranveer and Raagini's bonds always 
ya let me update it 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Fantastic episodes. Keep on writing dear. Very interesting story.

Hi neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and happy that the story is interesting to you 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Sashu29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hai Sakshiji
How r u.  Awesome updates. Raagini and ishani enjoying the cartoon character  scenes   and ishveer romance are very nice.
Waiting for the next update.
Thank you 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 533
The show was going on in the screen were Ishani was still having her head in Ranveer's shoulders were Ranveer too have hit his cheek with her head were the hair of Ishani was rubbing his cheek so well were now Ranveer too feeling the fragrance of Ishani has almost closed his eyes and was feeling the moment were they never know how much time they were being with each other in this romantic dizziness were Ranveer's phone being in his pant pocket vibrated as he got some message in his phone were that made Ranveer to open his eyes were he saw the screen were the show was going on in the screen of the theater were the image of the show was looking blur to his eyes as he has removed his 5D glasses and then without taking his cheek from Ishani's head just lowering his eyes he saw Ishani who has rested her head in his chest and the way his hand is over Ishani's neck were he thought about their romance before few minutes were he didn't know how much time they have been in this romantic dizziness with each other were Ranveer one hand was holding Raagini well and close to him were cutie pie being in the baby carrier and sitting in Ranveer's lap and wearing the 5D glasses over her eyes she was seeing the show in the screen and she was still now trying to touch the characters that came in front of her were a smile came in Ranveer's face now. 
Ranveer(again saw Ishani by lowering his eyes and then feeling the fragrance of Ishani and in thoughts): I think that message too would be a service message that distracted me from the world of romance. (he again thought about the way Ishani came close to him as he called her with his eyes itself and the way Ishani too rested her head in his shoulders made him have a smile were he got another thought immediately were in thoughts);Ranveer Ishani was angry still now but as soon as you showed your love she too was somewhat melting this is the right time. Tell Ishani that you will try to overcome your inferiority complex and anger and then make her understand your situation of why you were often feeling inferior about being a servant once. you itself saw right that how much love Ishani is having for you surely she will understand you so well. (making this as the perfect idea he shook his head as yes to himself and then he took a deep breath and then he was about to call Ishani): Is..(before he could call itself).
The screen of the theater was now dark again were the lights of the theater was also turned on immediately which indicated that the show is over to all the audience were Ranveer immediately took his hand from Ishani's shoulders and then sat well in the seat. 
Ranveer(in thoughts): If I be close to Ishani I don't even know the way Time is running now If I have talked to Ishani means everything would be fine between us but without even seeing for the time being in the dizziness of Ishani and now the show is over.. (as he was thinking it).
Raagini(with a puppy face turned to Ishani and in a cute tone): Mama..
Ishani who was resting her head in Ranveer's shoulders and the way she was closing the eyes made her to forget the whole world in her husband's love were Ishani hearing the word Mama in Raagini's voice she Shrieked her eyes and then slowly opened her eyes and then saw around herself and then she saw for Raagini were she saw Raagini sitting in Ranveer's lap were Ishani then saw Ranveer were Ranveer too saw Ishani with a silent face. Again the silence started to play between them were both now were in a dilemma whether they are out of the fight or not were they were seeing each other with the same silent glance were as they were seeing each other..
Raagini(seeing Ishani seeing Ranveer and in a cute tone): Mama..
Ishani(now took her eyes from Ranveer and then saw Raagini and then giving a smile to her): Haan baby what happen?
Raagini(showing the screen to Ishani): Mama wo Mickey..(she was having a puppy face).
Ishani(seeing that the theater is now full of lights and then saw the exit door were the audience were getting out of the theater one by one and in thoughts): If I be with Ranveer know I really don't know how time will run?(she gave a impossible head shake to herself and then seeing Raagini): Haan Baby show is over..
Raagini(now with a cute adamant face):Naa mein mickey chaiya
Ishani(seeing the cute way of Raagini picking up each and every words cutely):Cutie pie that is it show is over come let us go out and enjoy. 
Raagini(seeing the screen again with a cute longing face and then seeing Ishani):Mama mickey..(she cutely took her hand to her 5D glass and in anger she hit the glass were the glass fell in Ranveer's lap).
Ishani(seeing the adamant nature of Raagini took a deep breath):Raagini enough of this be cool let us go to next activity mama is sure you will enjoy that too. 
Raagini(was again seeing the screen and seeing Ishani and in a bit loud tone):Naa Mickey.
Ishani(seeing the way Raagini is telling it loud and seeing Ranveer who was seeing both Ishani and Raagini with a silent face):Ranveer do something she is wanting to see the show again make her understand. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and then shook his head as yes): Haan let me try..(seeing Raagini):Raagini shall we go out now?(he had a smile in his face).
Raagini(shook her head as no with a cute face again):Naa Papa mickey chaiya..
Ranveer(seeing the way Raagini is cutely asking for mickey mouse again):Its okay let Papa get you a big mickey mouse to you okay?
Raagini shook her head as no were she saw the screen again were there was nothing in the screen now were her eyes were splitting the tears now were she was crying cutely in her normal cry tone. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini crying):Raagini its okay baby no need to cry for this.
Raagini was kept on crying were Ranveer without knowing what to do he immediately took the 5D glass that was in his lap which Raagini pushed from her eyes and then holding Raagini with his one hand itself he took his hand to the seat corner and then took the other two 5D glasses which was his and Ishani's and then he slowly got up from the seat and then holding the glasses in his one hand and saw Ishani and signed her to get up . 
Ranveer:if we go out means I think Raagini will change her mind seeing the other activities. 
Ishani hearing it shook her head as okay to Ranveer and she got up from the seat and then both started to walk were Raagini was kept on crying were the tears were coming in her eyes like anything were they came near the exit door and Ishani opened the door and she came out of the theater and holding the door for Ranveer were Ranveer carrying Raagini in the baby carrier came out of the theater were as soon as they came out of the theater they saw a staff standing with a bucket below his knees were he was having the 5D glasses in the bucket were they got to know he is the person to collect the 5D glasses back from the audience were Ranveer too walked to him and gave the glasses to him were the staff got it and dropped it in the bucket back were Raagini was kept on crying were Ranveer started to walk from the theater area were Ishani too started to walk beside him. 
Ishani(as walking itself):Raagini enough of crying baby (seeing Ranveer):Stop for a while Ranveer..
Ranveer hearing it stopped were Ishani too stopped herself from walking and then she came and stood in front of Raagini facing Ranveer. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini were she was hitting her hands with each other and was crying well):Raagini cutie pie we will go and play other games. 
Raagini(seeing Ishani with a tears full eyes and her face was like red apple):mama wo mickey..
Ishani(seeing the way Raagini is wanting mickey mouse):Raagini enough see don't be adamant like your Papa. 
Ranveer(who was till now disappointed as he was not able to clear the misunderstanding between them and the way Raagini was crying was making him have a silent face were now seeing Ishani):hello what did you tell her? I am adamant?
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer is telling saw him): Haan you are adamant only. Like you only your child will be know?See how she is crying to get what she wants?
Ranveer:Hello she is a child and she wants to see the mickey mouse for that why are you pulling me in this matter? 
Ishani(seeing him with a fighting mode):She is your beti only know then I will pull you only in this matter.
Ranveer(coming to her fighting mode):Dekho Ishani you can't be blaming me for this. 
Ishani:Then..(before she could tell).
Raagini raised her crying tone were Ishani coming out of the fighting mode now saw Raagini were she was crying for the mickey mouse so well were Ishani seeing Ranveer. 
Ishani(took a deep breath and seeing him): Remove the baby carrier and give Raagini to me. 
Ranveer:Haan (he held the belt of the carrier and then holding Raagini with one hand and then he removed the belt carefully and then took Raagini in his hand well and then he removed the baby carrier from her were Raagini being in his hand was crying so much were Ranveer seeing it with a smile):Cutie pie smile now enough no more crying.
Ishani(seeing Raagini crying without stopping her tears):Raagini..
Raagini(seeing Ishani being in Ranveer's hand):Mickey.Mama..
Ishani(gave a smile):Cutie pie now come on come to Mama let Mama give you a huggie and kiss for sure. 
Raagini(with tears itself saw Ishani and then showed her hands to Ishani): Mama..
Ishani(with a smile got Raagini from Ranveer and held her well in her hand and then saw Raagini with a smile):Enough my cutie pie(she with her one hand wiped Raagini's tears well):Mama love you so much. 
Ranveer putting the baby carrier in his one hand like holding the coat were he was again seeing Ishani were the way Ishani will make Raagini to be calm will be surely making him fall for her he was sure about it were thinking it he saw Raagini and Ishani with a smile in his face. 
Raagini(seeing Ishani telling her she is loving her now seeing Ishani with a tear wiped face and in a cute tone): Mama kiss..
Ishani with a smile cutely tilted her head and then kissed Raagini's cheek with her lips. 
Ishani:hmm okay.(she gave a smile to Raagini).
Raagini(now lightly smiled and seeing Ishani in a calm tone):mickey..
Ishani(seeing the innocence of Raagini and in a lovely tone):See mickey want to entertain other children too know so only it went from you but surely it will come to you when we get back to our home. We have a mickey doll there know?
Raagini(now smiled well and seeing Ishani):huggie..
Ishani(cutely): hmm chalo hug(she waited for Raagini to hug were cutie pie hearing the word from Ishani telling her to hug she immediately hugged Ishani so well were Ishani too with a smile in her face hugged back Raagini).
Ranveer had a smile seeing the way Raagini is being so much attached for Ishani's love were he was again was falling in love with Ishani were the way Ishani is ruling him and his daughter with her love really made him to again fall for her and he really wanted to hug and kiss Ishani were Ishani caressing Raagini's back and saw Ranveer were now Ranveer changing his face to silent face and then he kept one step and went and stood near Ishani. 
Ranveer(keeping his lips near Ishani's ears and in a calm tone):Haan Raagini is like me only and even as you said May be she is adamant like me but melting in front of you seeing your love also Raagini is same like me only we both know to be calm once you console us with your love. 
Ishani hearing what Ranveer said now holding Raagini on her one shoulders and then she raised her head and saw Ranveer were Ranveer too now with love in his eyes saw Ishani with a silent face. They were having a cute lovely eye lock. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ishani holding ranveer responsible for ragini's adamant nature and ishveer argument was cute and funny.loved ranveer saying that he and ragini are same in melting down before her seeing her love as only she can calm them with their love.