for reading and giving your  feedback..⭐️

here posting part 3 of this story..

hope you like it ..😳

scroll down for update in next post.😃
Edited by RM14 - 7 years ago
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Madhu entered in lift and saw Rk there too..he greeted ..she replied too..

Rk stealing a glance at her ..which couldn't remain un noticed by her..

Going out from lift she said "Hope you have a good time here ..just don't forget your duties towards this co.all the best .will meet you after an hour in my cabin OK.."

He nodded in yes and keep looking at her till she was in reach of his eyes..and now was waiting for the meeting.

-------

In Madhu's cabin..

"So Mr.Rk you have seen the files ..now tell me for this particular product,what kind of strategy we should apply? and about cost etc.but look ..I am not giving my views ..just want to know your views .."

"Sure Ma'am oops Madhu ..and pls can you call me Rk only ?"

"Fine ..carry on Rk.." 

"Thanks Madhu..see if you can keep the cost lil low than it will look like not beneficial initially but result will be good afterwards ..there will be no losses either .."

"And if there will than ? "

"Actually ..low cost will initiate ppl more to buy it .."

"But it can affect their thinking also that this product is cheap ..not exclusive ..right !!"

A voice came from the door ..Mukund entered without knocking at door ..

"Mukund ..you have a point too but let Rk complete first..ok "

"Madhu ..I am saying right ...ok let Rk complete first.."

Rk didn't let him complete this time and said politely "He may be right but every time same strategy don't work ..and its not always true that exclusive are the costly things and products with low cost price are cheap .."

"Ya right Rk ..agree.."

"But Madhu..he don't know our business plans etc.he has just joined this co.yest..and how can he tell what's good for co. and what's not ? see I have told you to give a free product with a costly product. .and it was successful right !!" 

"Ya you are right too ..and I am happy that you thought good for the comapny ..

and it turned out good..but Rk joined us so inki baat bhi sun lein ..can we listen to him now? "

She said in a firm tone..which made Rk smiled and Mukund happy face with the praise he got become dull..

Still he said happily ..

"Madhu I always think for betterment and what's best for the company..you know na.."

"I know ..and you must think for co. and its interests ..hai na ..ok Rk I have only 10 min left now ..can you..."

Mukund nodded in yes

"Madhu I understood ..I want only 5 min to complete ..

See even if you think it would efftect business ..you will agree to it that every business has risk factor ..so we have to take risk if we want to make it bigger ..we have to do this ..in this cut throat competition ..bigger co.are also doing cost cutting so I would suggest that with cost cutting if we will give them money back guarantee than it will be more useful ..but it will be with conditions apply..and we know that consumer always attracted to offer first ..and if we have full faith in our product than we don't have to afraid.."

Madhu ordered her second cup of coffee ..took a deep breath and took last sip of first cup of coffee

..seemed she liked the idea..

On the other hand Mukund was not happy with the idea and wanted to say something but by than Madhu said "

"Look Rk its seems interesting ..though its not an out and out new scheme but for this product ..our new product ..its suits well and its new too..we haven't tried it before so its decided we will go for it and I am ready to bear risk for this .."

"Madhu how can you ? I mean let's decide after seeing all possibilities na .."

"Mukund let's give Rk a chance ...what say? I am liking it ..let's try ..prev.also we have taken such risks.."

"Ok as you say but.."

"Mukund ji ..just like our scheme I want to give offer to you..only you coz it seems you can't able to trust ne as if now ..but its ok and you  have your own POV ..Madhu is trusting  me on this ..i am happy but I want you to also trust me ..that I will do what will be best for the co.

So I have decided that if this strategy won't work ..i won't take  salary for this month..this is my money  back offer to you .. what say!!" and don't get me wrong  pls .."he smiled and he has a dimpled smile she noticed ..she was kinda happy he replied to Mukku ..let him  prove himself  but Mukku don't understand ..

She smiled Madhu said " Mukund ..now you will not have to

worry right !!  but I am sure that situation never will come and Rk you will get your first salary from us ..

Mukund thought ...no worries ..this is the first time ..i will win again..

"Ok Mr.Rk  it's a deal than..you also don't get me wrong ..i always think of this co.like my own co.so as a well wisher I was saying this ..actually newbies like you say many things but they don't do them half the time..so we have to be careful right!!"

"Mukund ab chaloge bhi..we are getting late for presentation.. too and they went for presentation ..

In presentation Madhu was looking at Rk ..how confident he was and the determination in his eyes ..

She was impressed by him just in the first day..

After presentation he and Rk were left in hall ..Mukund's mom has some breathing prob. So he went earlier after telling Madhu..

"So how was your first day here Rk.."

"Good..very good .."

"What you liked the most about this co.? "

"Its owner .." he said while looking in her eyes..which made Madhu raise her brows..

"Hmmm..i guess you can give  training to .."

"Madhu I am not flirting at all.. I am  saying the truth only.."

"But did I said you are flirting ?" she too said looking into his eyes..

Which made Rk embarrassed a bit but he overcome it and said

"Coz I have said about you so .."

"So what? You can say what you feel.. but I haven't completed my sentence and you started ..

Means you were thinking I am about to say this only ?"

"Sorry ..woh main.."

"Its ok ..don't be sorry ..after all you were praising me.."she made him comfortable ..

She stood behind his chair and bent a lil and said

"Good you like the owner the most..but this owner is jara hatke ..and you will get to know it in some time after working with me ..but just wanna tell you ..i like honest persons the most.."

"Understood Ma'am ..oh Madhu ..but as of now I wanna say thank you for supporting me ..trusting me ..

"I liked your idea so why not?"

"You could have said it with a smile also ..it looks you don't liked my idea fully ..i mean I just felt so ..so telling you .."

"Hhmm but you want my smile or my support tell me ..!"

"I want your support but with a smile .."

He said with eyes down this time ..

And than heard Madhu's laugh ..

"I like it ..i like your spirit .."

"Thanks and sorry if I .."

"You want any other thing along with my support and smile ??"

"A cup of coffee..wo actually I didn't have something since morning .."

He smiled ..

"See you don't need to explain ..we are working here together ..you could have ordered it by now .."

"But I want a cup of coffee with you if you don't mind.."

"Ok no prob..i also wanna ask you something .."

"What you wanna ask ?"

"Wait ..let the coffee come .." she asked him  to order the coffee and he ordered three cups but before ordering he asked her she want two cups na ..

She said yes and after coffee came ..she said "So you know I have a habit of taking two cups of coffee?"

"Two times I have seen it so .."

"Smart ..haan ..and you are a good observer too..good for us ..if officers are smart than  the staff under them also will work efficiently..

"Thanks for the compliment.."

"I wanna ask you again that why you joined our co.? I am not satisfied much with your answer honestly ."

"Madhu I really wanna work under you ..when ever I see any article about you or any IV of yours ..it makes me feel proud that now days our country has such strong girls who are making their name in this competitive ...and male dominated society ..i can open my co.when ever I want but still I want to work here ..its my wish honestly.."

"Ok got it ..and thanks..my motive is to take this fashion house to the new heights ..if ppl like you are with us ..we will reach there  for sure.."

"I will try my best ..and I have to tell you something about this presentation too.."

Both were sipping their coffees and were discussing too ..

-------------

After two days Rk came to Madhu with some papers ..he was doubting about something ..

"I have checked these papers and concluded that Mr.Punit who is our client didn't ordered anyhng in this month ? and inspite of that he always sell our products ..as per the data I have seen ..there is no complaint ..nothing ..but order is not being placed..?"

"What ? he never does so ? if there is something ..he can say us ..i guess Mukund is handling this co.so we have to ask him ..when he see these things I don't interfere and he I have not get any complaint against his work till now.."

She was confuse how it happened?

She called Mukund and he behaved as if nothing happened..he was sure there was mistake from Mr.Punit's department ..not theirs..he said all this so calmly and assured Madhu that they will order to them only ..no worries ..last time stock might have not finished so they might not have given the order by now ..he will personally meet Mr. Punit and settle everything ..Madhu gave him two days after which she will handle it if he fail to do so..

He assured her again again and said he want only two days to sort out this..

Madhu agreed..

After coming from cabin Mukund cursed himself for being greedy ..what was the need Mukku ? you now called prob yourself ..what was the need to demand share when he did meeting with

Mr. Punit's manager ? he didn't like his offer that to get products  at low rate he has to give Mukund some share too ...than he will arrange everything ..manager  rejected and said we are not interested neither in your product nor your co.

Now Mukund was thinking ..why he didn't thought that sooner or later Madhu came to know about this ? and when she will come to know ..she will fired him for sure and maybe she will get him arrested to police? Oh no! first time he went out of the way and got caught it seems ..

And now this Rk ..in only two days he search that file only and now he have to do something..he have to settle this matter so that this new manager and this Rk would not able to snatch his job..he thought of an idea and started working on it..

-------

Rk and Madhu were in  Rk's cabin this time discussing some project ..Mr.Punit's matter was solved and they got order from them ..though even Madhu was thinking that how it happened and was about to call Mr. Punit but Mukund stopped him saying ..he has settled everything so don't worry ..Madhu thought ..first she have to work on this new project but she will defo call Mr. Punit personally about this..Rk too was not satisfied with his explaination..but he thought to discuss it with Madhu after seeing the whole data for this month ..

But now this project is imp too so they start working on it..

They were sipping coffee like that day and were doing work also..

"See Madhu I  have made this presentation ..do have a look.."

"Wow its amazing ..great job Rk..i liked it very much ..our distributers will also like it for sure.."

"Thanks Madhu ..i have to show some more papers too.."

"Let me check ..give them .."

Rk was giving her that papers and than only by mistake a lil coffee fell on Madhu's shirt ..

"I am so sorry ..so sorry .."

Don't know what happened she immediately stood up and walked out of the room ..and left Rk who was saying that he can help and he is really sorry ..but she went by than ..he didn't understood what happened ? when she didn't get angry on his talks o/w than it was just by mistake ..he felt so bad and thought to find out that why she is behaving so?

he didn't wanted her to think wrong of him ..he was saying the truth only.

He went to Madhu's cabin just than.

--------0--------

Thanks friends ❤️

Deepti.😳

Edited by RM14 - 7 years ago
Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update
Loved it
Eagerly waiting for next update
dharsii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update deep..
Madhu is so impressed by RK thought about business..
RK is straight forward..Haha...
Mukund don't like RK..
RK is going to find out about mukund...
Is madhu angry with RK?
Thanks for pm..
Update soon..
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow...
new update...!!

superb update Deepti..

but this makhi mukund is getting on my nerves now..

dude, look at urself.. u dont even stand a chance against Rk..

idoit..!!

wooo.. rk impressed madh..
obviously, he has that charm..
dashy Rk ;)

but he is so down to the earth & head straight...
loved his character..

awesome Deepti..
thank for pm :)

update next part soonish :)
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update dear
Loved it 
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
awesome update...RK and Madhu working well Madhu even like his ideas too...but this mukund and his evil motive...what happened to Madhu suddenly?
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This mukund is greedy man and he is going behind her back? how inconsiderate of him, she supported him always and he is giving back like this. 
Mukund is jealous of RK too and opposed his idea with no apparent flaw in it. First few paras are full economics 😆 price and demand 😆 
Rk's ideas are good for company and he already caught a default :P 
Hope madhu knows soon about Mukund's deceit. 
And man, this guy is blunt and he flirts with ease 
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb story..
read all parts in one go..
Rkis a honest person & madhu like it..
mukku is jealous of him & a greedy persob too..
What happend when he went to madhu's cabin..?
Update soon..
Thanks for the pm 😃
sapnaf52 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update deepti. .
madhu is impressed rk. .
mukund he didn't like rk. ..
early waiting for next part
thanks for pm