Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Awesome updates, girl! Love Ragini in your FF. Keep updating! Waiting for the next!:)

Hi Elvish 
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the updates and Raagini in my story 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey, Sakshi. Thank you for the update. I missed you very very much. The episode was nice. Ranveer was able to cope with stunt to make his daughter happy. Ishaani was very worried. Like it very much. Update the next one soon.😊😊😊

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
yes even I missed you too dear 
glad you liked the update and Ranveer doing the stunt to make his 
daughter happyand Ishani being worried for him 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hello Sakshi. Happy you've updated. Raagini was clapping Ranveer when he demonstrated the trick. She is so cute. Like the bond of Ranveer and Raagini. Ishaani was very worried. She asked the God to protect him. It shows her love.
The story is very interesting. Update soon
😊😊😊

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
happy you are happy that I updated dear and Raagini clapping when 
Ranveer done the trick and happy that you liked Ranveer and Raagini 
and Ishani being worried and prayed to protect him 
yes it is showing her love 
glad you liked the story 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Excellent update darling. Eagerly waiting for the next.

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading
😉😉😉
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi.
Thank you for the pm. I apologize for a very late response. The episode is great as always. Ranveer is an ideal father. He is ready to do everything for his daughter to make her happy. He proved it to her. Ishaani wanted her Ranveer to be safe. I like Raagini hugging Ranveer after the stunt.
Let's see what will happen next. I am eagerly waiting for Ishveer consummation scene. I want it to be the most romantic of all others with a very romantic Ishaani. Please update soon, darling. Can't wait any more.
😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 531
Nirbhay(closing Rithika's eyes standing behind her and in a cute tone): Few people are standing in front of us let me take my hands from your eyes and then you see who are they. This is the surprise I thought to give you today. 
Rithika(with a smile): hmm
Nirbhay took his hands from her eyes were in front of her now Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram were standing in front of her with a smiling faces. 
Rithika(seeing them with a surprised face and without knowing what to react too and then bringing a smile in her face):Vikram, Aarthi and Uttam aap log yahan?
Aarthi(with a smile walked and came and stood facing Rithika):yes Bhabhi we all came to see you.Bhaiya only telling to give you a surprise brought us to you. we not only came to see you as Bhaiya already told to us he will be only with you after your marriage with him to all of us discussing with Bhaiya and according to Bhaiya's suggestion what we all thought was we too will be with Bhaiya itself in the house in which he is going to be with you. Bhaiya told you are feeling so much lonely and you were so much happy that If you get married you will get us as your family In fact we are too happy that Bhaiya has changed so much and he has chosen you as his life partner and we can really see the change in Bhaiya. (with a smile):Forget what Maa did to you Bhabhi we all are with you only always..
Vikram(coming near Aarthi and standing beside Aarthi and seeing Rithika with a smile):yes Bhabhi we are with you. 
Rithika(felt emotional for a while and then seeing them):Happy that you all are with me and even If your Maa too accepted me means we all can be a family in your house itself..
Aarthi(with a calm face):Bhabhi you can never predict our mother. She will feel she is only right in this whole world. So even If Maa didn't accept your marriage means no problem after your marriage we are sure to stay in your house that is it.(seeing Uttam): Hain na Uttam. 
Uttam(too coming and standing on the other side of Aarthi): Haan Aarthi sure. 
Vikram:So we will be staying in Bhabhi's house only know after Bhaiya's marriage let us go and choose our rooms in which we will be staying. (seeing Rithika):We can go and see the room's know Bhabhi?
Rithika(still with emotional face seeing Nirbhay's family's love shook her head as yes): haan you can. 
Vikram immediately entered the house were Aarthi and uttam too walked behind him and they walking in the hall and then they started to get in the stairs and going to the corridor and was seeing for the room by going inside each room. Rithika standing in the entrance of the house now saw up of the corridor and saw the way Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram were happy to be with her in her house were Nirbhay too was seeing his family in Rithika's house and with a smile turned and saw Rithika. 
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika):Liked the surprise?
Rithika(hearing Nirbhay's voice turned and saw Nirbhay with a tears in her eyes): Papa wanted me to be in a good family married to a good person that is happening today in my life but Papa is not with me. 
Nirbhay(with a smile):See I have not seen your Papa but I am sure I will take care of you like him.(he gave a cute smile to her and then he went close to her and then holding her cheeks with his both the hands and wiped her tears): hmm that is it don't cry. 
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay): Thanks for giving me a family. I am so happy that Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram are happy being with you and me but your Maa..
Nirbhay(before she could tell):Rithika Maa will be like this only still now she is thinking that Naina's dead is due to Ranveer and Ishani only. And she did not like me changing good and all. She is thinking you as the woman who has come to work with me in the way to get Ishani for me and to revenge Ranveer and Ishani only. She is underestimating you Rithika so let me tell you please don't think about my mother. Even If she is in my home also after our marriage I won't leave her as it is and all. In my house too all the servants will be there to serve her and food too will be given to her at the right time. Even If she goes to Haryana also I will take care of her so well so you don't worry about Maa. 
Rithika(with a okay head shake): hmm okay fine but I wish your maa too change her mind and accept me If she accept me means we all can go to your home and be happy together know?
Nirbhay:hmm wish that happens but I am sure Maa is not that easy to change.So stop thinking about Maa and enjoy this family moment. 
Rithika(shook her head as yes with a smile): hmm thank you for the surprise. 
Nirbhay too smiled to her and he shook his head as okay to Rithika. 
SHIMLA..
KUFRI FUN WORLD..
Ranveer carrying Raagini in the baby carrier and was walking in the pathway of the Kufri fun world were Ishani too was walking beside him were the whole fun world was so pleasant for Raagini's eyes were they were walking and snow were fell in some places of the corner of the pathway too the chill atmosphere and the fun world were so nice thing to enjoy in Shimla.As walking from the Bungee ejection they came to the next game which was swing it were few people were siting in the seats of a big swing and then machine was operated were the swing was swinging were Raagini seeing it was having a aww face were Ranveer was explaining the game to Raagini and then crossing it they walked to the next game were they came to Frish Bee which was the next game were in that ride few young people were sitting in the chairs of the ride were the ride was round in shape and then the machine was operated were the ride was rotating and then as rotating itself it was raised to up were all were shouting in joy as well fear were Raagini seeing it was showing her hands to the ride and was enjoying it so well with aww face were everything was really entertaining her so much. Ranveer was kept on explaining about everything to her were Ishani too was seeing the way Ranveer was carrying Raagini in the baby carrier and the way he was explaining about the rides to Raagini was making Ishani to one way or the other to fall for Ranveer were he was explaining it so cutely to Raagini were as she was admiring him a light shy smile too came in her lips were Ranveer finishing explaining about the ride to Raagini and casually he was turning to Ishani were Ishani seeing Ranveer seeing her immediately her shy smile went from her face were Ishani changed her face have a silent look were Ranveer too seeing her silent face.
Ranveer(making up himself and then seeing the direction board):Yellow band is over now direction board is indicating towards blue band. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a silent face): hmm let us go..
Ranveer shook his head as okay and then he started to walk in the direction were the direction board directed them were Ishani too started to walk with Ranveer were they walked and entered the Blue band area were the first game activity was a scary house were Ranveer seeing the front of that scary house and then seeing Raagini. 
Ranveer(showing the scary house to Raagini):This is called Scary house baby in this they will make us scared but after you grow up somewhat know you never need to get scared because nothing is real in this scary house they have set up it to make us scared okay?
Raagini(hearing it and then seeing Ranveer raising her head up side down cutely): hmm
Ranveer smiled to her and then he started to walk to the next game were they came to the next game which was 5D theater.
Ranveer(seeing the theater and then seeing Ishani):hmm 5D theater we have took 3 tickets shall we go?
Ishani(seeing him shook her head as yes): Haan.
Ranveer seeing her a silent glance and then he started to walk towards the 5D theater were Ishani too started to walk with him were they came to the 5D theater ticket collector and Ranveer putting his hand inside his jacket and then he took the tickets from his jacket and he saw for the tickets of 5D theater were he got the blue color tickets and then the punch of 5D theater in the tickets and then taking those 3 tickets alone and he put the other tickets inside his jacket itself and then showed the three tickets to ticket collector were ticket collect sitting in the table in front of the theater and got the tickets from Ranveer and seeing that three of them are there and then seeing him with a smile.
Ticket collector:Sir go and sit in the seat comfortable to you only few people will come today and now time is 12.05 and the show is by 12.25 only so go and sit in the seat and wait for a while sir. 
Ranveer with a smile shook his head as okay and then he started to walk towards the theater were the person standing near the theater door seeing Ranveer and Ishani opened the door for them were Ranveer entered the theater and Ishani too entered behind him were the theater was full of red seats and then lights too were on by that time were Ranveer seeing for a center seat and then he went and sat in one seat some distance from the screen were Ishani too immediately sat in the seat next to him were Ranveer made Raagini too comfortable in his lap.One by one few people were coming inside the theater and were occupying the seats. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Raagini..
Raagini(who was seated well in Ranveer's lap now turned and saw Ranveer well): hmm Papa.
Ranveer:Now we are going to watch 5D effects on the screen. Its not a movie but a small story I think. normally we are watching movies with 3D effects but this is 5D and it will almost bring the objects out of the screen and then it will come till near us too. (he gave a smile to her).
Raagini too smiled to Ranveer were Ishani was seeing the way Raagini was smiling were Raagini smile made her to smile too. 
MUMBAI..
RITHIKA'S HOUSE..
Rithika was sitting in the common sofa were Nirbhay was sitting in the individual sofa were they were still waiting for Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram to come down were after almost 15 minutes only they three came down in the stairs and they came to the hall and seeing Rithika with a smile in their faces. 
Vikram:(seeing Rithika):Bhabhi we have chosen our rooms. For Aarthi didi and Uttam Bhai the room next to your room and then(before he could tell the next word).
Rithika:How you identified my room vikram?
Vikram(with a cute smile):That middle room of the corridor is only your room know Bhabhi?
Rithika:haan right only but..(before she could tell).
Vikram:we actually peeped inside all the rooms and in that room only you had all your photos with your father so we were able to identify its your room.So now let me tell For Aarthi didi and Uttam Bhai the room next to your room and for me the last room of the corridor. Okay for you know Bhabhi?
Rithika(with a happy smile she got up from the sofa and going and standing near Vikram and seeing Aarthi and uttam too a glance):if its okay and comfortable for you all its okay for me also. 
Aarthi(with a smile): hmm okay Bhabhi please Marry Bhaiya soon we too will shift here and come and stay with you and we all will be one family soon. 
Rithika:hmm surely let me and your Bhaiya decide about marriage and tell you all. 
Aarthi:hmm okay Bhabhi let us leave now..
Rithika:hmm you can go but before it have something and go. 
Aarthi:Bhabhi we are going to be here only permanently so you never need to be formal. Let us all come here and be one family and then let us have a big meals itself with you. 
Rithika gave a smile and shook her head as okay to Aarthi were Aarthi came and stood in front of Rithika and they both hugged each other and they came out of the hug were Uttam and Vikram too with their smile shook their head as they are leaving were Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram started to walk in the hall towards the entrance of the house were Nirbhay too got up and saw Rithika. 
Nirbhay:Tk Rithika have your food and then leave to office let me leave now. 
Rithika:Hmm okay..
Nirbhya gave a smile to her and then he started to walk towards the entrance of the house were now Aarthi, Vikram and Uttam have gone out of the house and Rithika now saw Nirbhay's back who was walking towards the entrance of the house were Rithika thinking the way Nirbhay has brought his family to her own house and the way he has thought to make them stay her itself made her so much emotional.
Rithika:(in a bit loud tone):Nirbhay..
Nirbhay(hearing Rithika calling him turned and saw her): hmm 
Rithika(with a confirmed face): I love you. 
Nirbhay(too with a smile): hmm love you too. (he with the same smile in his face turned and started to walk to the entrance of the house).
Rithika seeing his back were Nirbhay completely vanished from her eyesight were she thought about her new family were she was now feeling herself relaxed. 
To be continued 😉
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the episode Sakshi. It was very good. Ishaani and Ranveer are enjoying their time at the theatre. Nirbhay decided to make a surprise for Ritika.
Waiting for the next part.
Update soon.
😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 532
SHIMLA..
Ranveer and Raagini were playing with each other were Ishani too was seeing them so happily were two staff of the fun world were coming to each seat were one person was having a bucket in his hands and then other person was taking a 5D glass from the bucket and was giving it to the audience seated in the seats.
Raagini(laughing to Ranveer for some joke story he was telling to her):Papa..
Ranveer(with a smile): hmm If you keep on smiling like this know Papa and Mama both of us will be happy always not only Mama and Papa all our family members will be so happy. 
As Ishani too was hearing what all Ranveer was telling to Raagini and seeing the way Raagini was smiling to Ranveer were the staffs who were giving the 5D Glass came to their seats too were the staff of fun world gave three 5D glasses to them were Ishani got one and Ranveer got two in his hands. The staffs next moved to the other rows were the row in which Ranveer and Ishani were sitting no other people were sitting as it was a week day the people who visited the fun world was too low only. 
Raagini(seeing the glass in Ranveer's hand and touching one glass with her fingers and seeing Ranveer): Papa aye(she asked with a cute questioning face).
Ranveer(with a smile showing the glass to her in his hand): This is 5D glasses If you wear this and see the screen means you can experience the 5D effect on the screen. 
Raagini(without understanding took one glass from Ranveer's hand and held it with her two hands and showing it to Ishani): Mama..aye..
Ishani(seeing Raagini with a smile):Haan its 5D glass cutie pie now wait Papa will make you wear it okay?
Ranveer(seeing the way Ishani was explaining to Raagini and then with a smile): Haan Baby let Papa make you wear it (seeing Ishani): Ishani you too wear it let us take a selfie wearing the 5D glasses.
Ishani seeing him with a silent face shook her head as yes were Ranveer too seeing her a silent glance and then he held Raagini well with his one hand and then with other hand he opened the holders of glasses and then he wore the glass to his eyes.
Raagini(seeing Ranveer with the glasses in his eyes with a aww face smile): Papa..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini and smiling): hmm now let Papa make you wear it(he then with a affection of a father held Raagini's two hands and then got the eye glasses from her hand and then with a smile he made the holders of the glass to be in Raagini's tiny ears were the glass was not fit to Raagini were he made the glasses to be on Raagini's both the eyes and then he made the holders of the glasses to be away from her eyes and then he held the holders with his one hand and then in a happy tone): hmmm done now my cutie pie is ready to see the 5D pictures. 
Raagini(seeing Ranveer through the glass and laughing cutely): Papa..
Ranveer too smiled to her were Ishani seeing it and giving a impossible head shake and smile in her face seeing the father and daughter playfulness and then she too opened the holder of the glass and then she wore the glass over her eyes.Ranveer smiling to Raagini and then turned and saw Ishani were Ishani too have wore the glasses to her eyes. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Ishani Raagini is in my lap and I am unable to take my phone so if you can please click a selfie in your phone. 
Ishani(seeing him): hmmm okay(she put her hand inside her pant pocket and she took her phone and then she turned on the front camera and then took the phone to some distance by her hand and then she went close to Ranveer sitting in the seat and seeing Raagini):Cutie pie..
Raagini(seeing everything around the theater through the glass and hearing Ishani's voice and seeing Ishani): Hmm Mama(she was in excitement of seeing the glass were she showed the glass with her right hand index finger to Ishani): Mama aye..
Ishani(with a smile):hmm very nice Baby now come on see the phone..
Raagini hearing it saw the phone were Ishani now covered Ranveer were Ranveer too was smiling happily were Ishani too smiled so happily and then Raagini too was smiling in the excitement of wearing the glasses over her eyes were Ishani seeing the image is perfect covering three of them and then she clicked the image of three of them in a selfie wearing the 5D glasses over their eyes. 
Ishani(took the phone and saw the phone screen and seeing the photo and seeing Ranveer): Its nice Ranveer..
Ranveer(giving a smile to her): hmm 
Ishani too gave a light smile to him and then she put the phone in her pant pocket were that was the time the lights of the theater was turned off were as the time of the show was reached at 12.25 correctly a beam of rays from the screen was coming and hitting the audience's face were Raagini getting little fear seeing the darkness moved herself close to Ranveer and hit her back well with Ranveer's stomach. 
Ranveer(feeling the way Raagini was making herself close to him and in a lovely tone holding her stomach with his one hand very well keeping her so close to him):Cutie pie don't want to get fear okay enjoy it..
Raagini(hearing it saw the screen and then in a calm tone): hmm 
Ishani too saw the screen and then Ranveer too was seeing the screen were they put the notice as to wear the glasses over their eyes and then after all were ready with their eye glasses in the screen a cute mickey mouse came in the screen were the mickey mouse was like it was almost near them standing were Raagini getting excited seeing the mickey mouse near her through the glass she was so much happy were she took her one hand and then touched the mickey mouse were she was not able to feel any touch of mickey mouse and turning to Ranveer..
Raagini:Papa mickey..
Ranveer(with a smile): hmm mickey mouse it will be like coming near us but we cannot touch it by seeing it near you really you can enjoy its presence with you. 
Raagini smiling to Ranveer and turned to the screen were now she saw few other animals like cat,dog,rabbit wearing the police uniform and were running and coming towards mickey mouse were mickey mouse now started to run seeing them were he was running so well and he was sure he should not get caught with any one. It was completely a cartoon story were Raagini was now almost got glued to the screen and she was trying to touch the character that came out of the screen were Ranveer seeing it with a smile and then not having interest to see the cartoon when Ishani is next to him and then he turned to Ishani were he saw Ishani seeing the screen and she was now smiling well were Ranveer saw the screen were Mickey mouse was doing all the comedy while he is trying to escape from all the other animals who were police. Ishani was laughing so well for each and every move of the mickey mouse were Ranveer was seeing Ishani through the 5D glasses and he was now admiring the way Ishani was laughing cutely in the light of the screen were seeing it his memories went to a cute moment of their life. 
FLASHBACK..
Ishani came from the collage and came to the hall of the house and then she saw Falguni who was writing some list sitting in the sofa of the hall were Ishani seeing Falguni gave a smile to her were Falguni too gave a smile to Ishani. 
Falguni(seeing Ishani):Tk go and fresh up yourself and study for your exams its coming soon know?
Ishani:Haan Maa let me but before it I need to watch TV for sometime no compromise in that. 
Falguni:hmm okay for sometime only. 
Ishani shook her head as okay to Falguni and then she started to climb the stairs and started to go to her room. 
Falguni(seeing Ranveer coming inside the house having some files in his hands):Ranveer..
Ranveer(stopped seeing Falguni and with a smile walked and came near Falguni and standing in front of her): Haan Falguni Maa. 
Falguni:See Gopal will be inside the kitchen tell him to make some tea and then get the tea from him and give the tea to Ishani in her room and tell Gopal that I made this month grocery list ready and tell him to come and get it from me now itself. 
Ranveer:haan tk Falguni Maa but(showing the file in his hand):I need to give these files to Mota babuji now.
Falguni(with a smile):keep it in the tea poi after giving the list to Gopal I am going up only let me give it to your Mota Babuji. 
Ranveer with a smile shook his head as okay to Falguni and then he keeping the files in the tea poi and then he started to walk to the kitchen and then saw Gopal in the kitchen and told him to make a tea were after few minutes as Gopal made the tea he got the tea cup and saucer from him and told him to go and see Falguni Maa were Gopal telling okay to Ranveer and he started to go to the hall to see Falguni were Ranveer having the tea cup and saucer in his hand and then he started to walk to the hall and then he crossing the hall and he got in the stairs and then he walked in the corridor and then he came to Ishani's room were before entering the room itself he was able to see Ishani through the window of her room were Ishani was now sitting in the bed wearing the night dress were now Ishani's face was completely fresh as she would have washed her face now were she was looking fair and beautiful without any single touch of make up were Ranveer was admiring her so much with a smile in his face were he realized now that Ishani was laughing cutely were he was not able to get why Ishani is laughing this much were he saw Ishani's eyes were her eyes was seeing a place and she was laughing well were Ranveer moved himself close to the window and then coming to the place were he can see the whole room of Ishani so well were he saw the TV running were he got to know that Ishani was watching Tom and Jerry cartoon and was laughing so well were a smile came in his lips were he started to walk with the tea cup in his hand were he entered her room. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer coming and then seeing the TV again):Ranveer come on sit let us see Tom and Jerry. 
Ranveer(standing near the bed and seeing her):still today you didn't leave the habit of seeing Tom and Jerry know? But I lost interest in it for your kind information Ishani do you remember what is your age now?you are not a child..
Ishani(taking her eyes from the TV screen and seeing the tea cup and saucer in his hand and getting it from him and then sipping the tea and then keeping the tea cup in the saucer and seeing him with a smile):Ranveer for watching Tom and Jerry we no need to consider age and all. And while watching these kind of funny cartoon know we laugh forgetting all the worries and then we too become a child only that time(she smiled to him so well).
Ranveer:(laughing cutely):hmm okay If you are happy done watch Tom and Jerry. 
Ishani:you too used to watch all Cartoons with me when we were small but after growing up know you are not interested in Tom and Jerry and all
Ranveer:As I grow I lost interest in these things but now(he was smiling well):my complete interest is Sunny Leone.
Ishani(drinking the tea from the cup and then keeping the empty cup and saucer on the lamp table and seeing Ranveer and giving a impossible head shake):Now a days know you are so much spoiled seeing some adult movies. 
Ranveer:(in a kidding tone):Like that everyone should get matured equal to their age but you are not like that know still child in your heart. 
Ishani(immediately): Let me be like that itself.(seeing the Tom and Jerry who were fighting in the TV screen and seeing Ranveer with a emotional smile):But Ranveer friends should be like Tom and Jerry only they can fight with each other at a times they can even hate each other too but will never be able to be without each other. 
Ranveer:(with a smile): hmm that is true only its really blessing for a person to have such a friend. 
Ishani(in a instant): hmm yes I got that blessing because of that only my friend is you. 
Ranveer(smiling to her): hmm of course I too got that blessing and because of that blessing only you are my friend. 
Ishani smiled to him cutely were Ranveer too smiled to her and then he took the empty tea cup and saucer and then he shook his head as leaving to Ishani were Ishani too shook her head as okay were Ranveer started to move out of the room. 
FLASHBACK ENDS..
Ranveer thought about their old memories were he was still now seeing Ishani were Ishani was laughing seeing everything that was going on in the screen were he took a deep breath and then he turned and saw Raagini were cutie pie was again and again touching the images that were coming in front of her were now Ranveer too was able to feel that the characters in the screen are close to him were he now saw the story were Mickey mouse has gone to some new world were many ugly creatures were there were Mickey was getting feared seeing it and then when a dinosaur came in front of mickey were the audience were feeling a dinosaur standing near them were Raagini cutely hit herself close to Ranveer seeing the dinosaur were Ranveer was holding her close to him with his one hand were the Dinosaur was almost opening his open and was about to do something to the mickey mouse when the dinosaur was splitting the fire from his mouth that was the moment Ishani who has almost went inside the cartoon felling some feared held Ranveer's shoulders so well with her two hands were Ranveer feeling it turned and saw Ishani were Ishani was seeing the screen were her hands was still on Ranveer's shoulders only were Ranveer seeing it holding Raagini well with his one hand and with other hand he removed the glasses from his eyes and was seeing Ishani in that screen light were she was looking more beautiful to his eyes were Ishani too having her hand in Ranveer's shoulders and when Mickey mouse came out of that evil place she took a deep breath and when she was about to take her hands from Ranveer's shoulders she realizing where her hand is and she turned and saw her hand were her hands were holding Ranveer's shoulders well were seeing it she raised her head and saw Ranveer were Ranveer was now removed his eye glasses and was seeing her were his eyes were almost eating her so well were Ranveer was completely losing him to Ishani in all the way were his one hand having the glasses took the glass to his seat corner were he kept the glass on the seat corner and then without taking his eyes from Ishani the same hand went to Ishani's eyes were he took her 5D glasses from her eyes and then Ishani too seeing Ranveer took the glasses from her eyes saw him with a not understanding face were Ranveer took the glasses to the corner of his seat and kept the glasses on the corner of his seat without taking his eyes from Ishani. Ishani too was seeing Ranveer's eyes now were they were having the eye lock through the light of the screen were Raagini was cutely happily was enjoying the show that was going on in the screen were the way Ranveer was seeing Ishani completely made her to lower her head for him were Ranveer's hand again came up and he touched her chin and raised her head were Ishani too raised her head and saw Ranveer with a silent face were she was getting smile seeing the way Ranveer is doing all the romance to her without even speaking a word were she controlled the smile and then saw Ranveer's eyes were Ranveer seeing her eyes and closed and opened his eyes telling her to come close to him were Ishani seeing him and shook her head as no were Ranveer cutely giving a anger glance and then again closed and opened his eyes to Ishani telling her to come near him were Ishani getting it without knowing what to do she moved herself in the seat and going close to Ranveer and then seeing the side of the screen and then having a smile in her lips without knowing to Ranveer and then closed her eyes and then she rested her head in Ranveer's shoulders were Ranveer too having a light smile and in love feel brought his one hand over Ishani's shoulders and then put his hand around her neck and then he hit his one cheek to her hair well.
To be continued 😉
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ranveer really made ragini happy.so ishani too happy.nice.who came with nirbhay?
surprised to see Uttam aarti. so nice to see them supporting ritika nirbhsy.aarti can't wait for them to get married.hope they stand together so rageshwari can't do anything. nirbhay ritika I love you scene was sweet.games were nice.ishveer ragini 5D movie scene was the best.the way you explained it..Wow...I thought I was there.no wonder ragini got scared.dinosaur and all will look more scary in 5D