Posted: 7 years ago
Lovely superb update dear
Continue soon
PremPBSB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi...sorry for late reply...
Lovely update...
Raman want to be with her madrasan but toshiji ask them to stay seperate untill marriage. Poor raman get annoyed & missing ishita badly. Toshiji understand ishita want her parent to attend her marriage but ishita worried thinking about raman. Ishita happy how toshiji understand her feeling & feel pampered by the family. Raman tease ishita about having baby after marriage making her shy...continue soon..thank u for p.
varna_varma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful update
plz continue soon
Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
      Jazba a Strong Desire
Image result for ishra love scene

Part 65

After raman left for the college ishita went thoshiji to spent some time with her,between this thoshiji called ishitas amma and talk about the marriage,amma was so much happy,ishita wants to talk to her appa but appa was feeling so guilty so he didn't talked to ishu..saying she will call later ishita cuts the call with a sad face unable to talk to her appa,thoshiji consoled her saying givie some time to him that he can overcome his guilt..ishita agreed with thoshi ji and starts to talk with her about her raman and her, how they met, how they fall in love, how they got married, even she again said sorry to thoshiji for marrying hiding from everyone..

Meanwhile Raman was attending his classed with a not so interested condition because he was missing his madrasan very badly, so he took his phone and starts to message her hiding from the professor. At first he take a selfi of him making a sad face saying missing you and sent to ishita,

When ishita received the message she was sitting inside her room reading her notes,seeing the sad face of him she smiled..

Ishita: oh my darling missing me so much..she messaged him

Raman: ithna sara..

Ishita: don't worry, evening come back soon..

Raman: no evening, I am missing you now, I want you near me..

Ishita: raman, concentrate on your class..she scolds him..

Raman: unromantic biwi..

Ishita smiled again and replied..

Ishita: raman..be a good boy, concentrate on your class..

Raman: no, I want something for that..

Ishita: what?

Raman: may be ek selfie..

Ishita: meri?

Raman: nahi,padosi ki..arey bhejona yaar..

Ishita: ok,I am sending...messaging she takes a smiling selfi of her and send to raman..

Looking at the photo raman smiled fully and decides to tease her..

Raman:not this one..he messaged her..

Ishita: raman,aur kya?

Raman: mol wala..he sent with a wink..

Ishita: shameless class mein rehake yeh sab sochthe ho?

Raman:give it to me warna I will bang my class..

Ishita: nautenki..

Raman: I am serious,do what I said..

Ishita: come home,then I will give you live..she replied with a wink..

Raman: someone becoming bold..

Ishita: sangath ka azar hai boss...

Raman: abhi avun?

Ishita: no no..come evening then you will get what you want,ok now concentrate on your class...bye..

Making a puppy face Raman began to concentrate on his class, while ishita sat there smiling at her husband's naughtiness..

At the lunch time raman called ishita again and asked.

"kya kar rehi ha madrasan"

Ishita: aapke liye khana bana rehi thi..

Raman: kya? Kisne kaha tumse kitchen mein jane keliye han..rest lena haina tujhe..

Ishita: raman relax I am ok..she said trying to cut the vegitables...

Raman: tu na madrasadn sunthi hi nahi ho mere baath..

"ouch" she moaned

Raman: kya hua..ishita,kya hua..

Ishita: woh,doda za ungli cut geyi..

Raman: dekha yehi keha reha tha mein,ab rek phone..

Ishita: raman..

But raman didn't wait to listen her but rushed back tohouse..

Getting inside the house ramn called her name loudly..

Ishita..ishita..

Ishita: raman,aap ithni jaldi yehan kaise..saying she comes out from the kitchen drying her hands with her dupatta..

Raman: haath dikhao mujhe..he said in a serious tone..

Ishita smile at his demand and forwards her hands to him,he see a small cut on her finger and starts to scold her..

Raman: kahan than a kitchen mein na jane keliye,dekho ab ungli kaatke rekhdi..kya zaroorathi yeh sab karne ki,maa thin a wahan..

Ishita: mummiji market geyi hai,aur main bore ho rehi thi,tho maine socha aapake liye khana banaun..she said making a puppy face..

Raman:maa banayi thin a khana phir?

Ishita: who,mujhe aapke liye special banana tha..she said looking down

Raman: special bana na tha?

"hmm" she hummed

Raman: tho bathao kya banaya tumne?

Ishita chole batoore..aapke favorite..

Raman: accha,lekin mera favorite tho tu hai,woh milega kya?

He asked pulling her close to him,closing the little space between their body raman asked huskily in her ear..

Raman: dikhaogi mujhe?

Ishita: kya? She asked shyly..

Raman: mole..he whispered giving a slight bite on her ear lobe..

Ishita: ramannn..mummiji abi aajeyegi..

Raman: mummi yehan nahi bhalla house mein jayegi..

Ishita: raman aap iskeliye college chodke aye ho?

Raman: naa..lekin yeh bhi ek reason hai..tere bina man nahi legtha mera..

Ishita: bohoth miss kiya mujhe?

Raman nodded his head and comes forward to capture her lips but ishita put her palm on between their lips and said,

"ab nahi na baba..chalo lunch karthe hai.."

Raman: pehale kiss phir lunch..saying he again tried to kiss her but she did the same again..

Ishita: no,if now I allow you na you will not stop this,so it will be better hum lunch kere..

Raman:jao tum..saying raman went from their making a little angry face leaving a smiling ishita..

After setting the lunch on the table ishita starts to wait for raman but he was no where to come,

Ishita: legtha hai janab naraaz hai,koyi baath nahi main room mein jake khilaungi na..saying she starts to arrange a plate..

Meanwhile after changing his cloths raman was waiting for ishita to come and monofy him..

"jkr abhi thak aya bghi nahi,koyi fikkar nahi hai usko mera..ek kiss hi tho manga tha meine..ab ane do usse.."saying he gets up and went to check  if she is coming or not..

When he see ishita coming towards the room raman quickly went back and laid on the bed hiding his face on the pillow shoeing that he is angry..

Seeing her husband laying like a kid ishita smile and sat beside him,

"hmm legtha hai mera handsome naraaz hai" she said placing the plate on the side table..

Raman smiled hearing handsome from her but hiding his face..

"ithne cache chole batture banaye the,ab yeh kaun khayega..jisko pasand hai who tho so geya.."she said lookin at his sleeping figure..

"legtha hai ravan kuch zyada hi naraaz hogeya" getting no reactions from him she said to herself..

Knowing very well that how to monofy his panjaban pathi she slowly put her hand inside his t-shirt..realising his plan is working raman closed his eyes feeling her touch on his bare skin..

Under his t-shirt ishita wonds her hand around his stomach fully and come close to her,pressing her full body on him ishita kept her chin on his shoulder..

"man jao na.." she said in his ear..

Feeling her breath on his ear he turned to her in a jiffy and pinned her under him without hurting her wond..ishita looked at his eyes and asked to him..

"aap bohoth parishan karthe ho mujhe.."

Raman: jhootti maine kab parishan kiya tumhe han,I just want one kiss na..waise bhi iss chott ki wajhe se kuch nahi mil reha mujhe..

Ishita: shaadi thak ka tho wait karo..

Raman shaadi tho ho chukka hai na..

Ishita: hai..lekin mummiji ne kahan hai ki shaadi thak mujhe aapke pass nahi jana hai..

Raman: aisa kyun?

Ishita: ritual naam ka koyi cheez bhi hothe hai janaab..she said pinching his nose..

Raman: aur kya kahan maa ne..

Ishita: aur...aur kahan ki mummijika beta na bohoth shehthan hai isliye usse pass math ane dena..

Raman: aisa kahan maa ne?

Ishita nodded her head..

Raman: patha hai kyun kahan aisa?

Ishita: bathao kyun?

Raman: kyun ki maa mujhe bohoth acche se janthe hai,akhir beta kiska hai...he said nuzzling his lips on her neck..and then looked at her..

When ishita was lost in his eyes raman moves his hand to her front and tried to open the front button of her kurthi,

Ishita: raman..kya kar rehe ho aap?

Raman: only one kissie,bohoth man kar reha hai..

Ishita smiled seeing his puppy face and nodded her head shyly..

At the next second raman slide her kurthy neck to one side and touched the mole which is beside her right bossom,coming close to it raman pressed his lips on that mole which made ishita moan..wetting the mole with his saliva raman gave a slight bight on it,ishita feels Goosebumps all over her body, her hands automatically hold his head and she pulls it more to her bossom..after some time completing his desire raman took his head back and buttoned her kurthy,after that Raman looked at ishitas closed eyes and said her to open it,,

Without wasting any more second raman captured her lips for a deep kiss, he sucked her lips like a hungry lion and gave a bite on it demanding an entry, she happily opened her mouth for him and made him enter inside, relishing each other's flavor with equal passion both kissed hungrily..After so much time both braked apart for the need of breath..

" yeh math sochna ki I am leaving you because of maa,tujhe chott legi hai isliye chod reha hun main..sanjhi..."raman said looking at her flushed face and made her sat straight..

After that ishita made raman eat the lunch and both rested in each other's armas for sometime...

At the evening thoshiji called panditji to fix ishra marriage and she called both raman and ishita to bhalla house..after matching their kundalies the panditji said there is a very specious date after 5 days,other wise there is a date after six months..

No one wants to fix a long date for marriage so with every ones approval the pundit ji fix the date which is after 5 days..ishra were so happy with the decision..

" oh balle balle,mere bachon ki shaadi hai..thoshiji danced happily..

Raman and ishita took blessings from thoshiji and bhallaji..

Thoshiji: chethi chethi sab arrange karna hai..ishita puthar tumhare amma aap se main baath karlungi..

"kyun maa?" asked raman

Thoshiji: aey kyun mathlab kya? Ishita ki amma aap shadi mein hona chahiye na..

Raman: nahi maa..main nahi chahtha ki appa yehan pe aye..ishita ki halath nahi dekhi aapne?kithna chot pohchayi hai unhone ishita ko..

Thoshiji: dekh puthar woh sab tho bithe hue kal hai,aur uska zaya kyun hum humare aane wale palom me ched rehe hai..maaf karde beta unhe..dekho ishita puthar bhi chahthe hai ki uski amma appa yehan aye..

Hearing thoshiji raman looked at ishita to confirm what she want for which she nodded her teary head..

Taking her in side hug raman said..

"agar tum chahthi hai tho teek hai mujhe koyi problem nahi hai.."

Hearing this ishita got happy and hgged him tight with the excitement to meet her appa amma..

Thoshiji: hoye hoye maa papa bhi yehan khada hai...thoshiji teased them..

Ishita looked down unable to control her blush and embarrassment so she runs from there making everyone laugh...

Next day Raman didn't went to the college as ishita was also not going, between the marriage preparations they will not get the time to study, and after 2 weeks their exam will start, so they decides after the marriage week they both will take a study leave from college...

At the evening due to thoshijis insist raman and ishita went to pick amma and appa from the airport,ishita was very happy seeing both of them but raman didn't talked to appa,he only greeted amma and took her blessings..

Still appa was feeling guilty but he an't avoid his daughters marriage,as a father he has to fulfill his every duties,reaching back to the bhalla house thoshiji and bhallaji welcomed iyyers happily and arranged rooms for them in ishra house..

Late at night appa comes to ishita when she was busy with study..

"ishu" appa called her softly..

Ishita: appa avo na andar..

Appa: raman kaha hai? He asked not seeing raman their..

Ishita: raman bhalla house mein hai,mummiji ne kaha tha ki shaadi ke baath hi ab hum saath reha sakenge..

Hearing appa takes a relief because for now he don't want to face raman..

"sit appa" ishita said showing the couch to appa..

Appa at the couch and called ishita near him..

"I am really sorry ishu" appa said holding ishitas hand..

Ishita: nahi appa.aapko sorru bolne ki koyi zaroorath nahi hai..jo beeth geya so geya,ab hum naye shuruwat karenge..

Appa: meri wajheh se meri ishu ko ithna dard sahana pada,mujhe patha hai isliye raman bhi mujhse naraaz hai..main maafi ki layak bhi nahi hun..lekin trust me ishu meri beti ko cht pohchane ka koyi irada nahi tha mera..saying tears falls down from appas eyes..

Ishita: nahi appa don't cry,nahi tho aapki ishu bhi ro padegi..she said wiping appas tears..

Appa: nahi ishu,ab ki baar meri wajheh se tumhari ankhon mein kabhi aazun nahi ayegi..

Ishita smiled looking at appa..

Appa: main bohoth lucky hun,jo mujhe bhagvan ne tumhari roop mein ek beti ko diya aur raman ke roop mein ek damaad bhi jo kisi bte se kam nahi ho..i am so lucky to have you both n my life..

Ishita: appa ab bohoth hogeya sad sad bathe,ab apni ishu ko ek hug do aur haapily jake so jao...

"mere bina "asking amma comes inside..

Ishita: amma,aap nhi avo na..saying ishita called amma too

And the trio shared a beautiful hug,ishita smiled fully having her each parents with her..

Two pair of eyes filled with happy tears seeing ishita so happy and it was raman who comes to say good night to her.

"raman" appa whispered seeing raman at the door way,composing himself raman comes inside and look at appa..

"I am really sorry raman..mujhe maaf kardo..i know I did very wrong with you both,meri wajhse..i am so sorry raman..appa said folding his hand infront of raman..

Raman loked at appa and hugged hi making appa surprised..

"jab ishita ne aapko maaf kiya tho main kaun hotha hun aapse naraaz rehane wala," raman said patting appas back slightly..

Amma and ishita smiled happily and joined raman and appa for a group hug..

After saying good night to ishita and raman appa and amma went to their room..

"thank you ramna" ishita said placing her head on his chest..

Raman: thank you kis baath ki? He asked making her look at him..

Ishita: appa ko maaf karne ke liye..

Raman: ohh for that,but its not needed,agar phir bhi thank you kehana hai tho meri thareeke se karo na..he said wrapping his hands around her waist..

Ishita: badmash chodo mujhe,padhayi karni ahi mujhe..

Raman: padha wadayi sab kuch na shaadi ke baath,thab thak tu mere bare mein padayi karlena..

Ishita: aapke bare mein tho sab kuch patha hai mujhe,uskeliye mujhe padayi karne ki zaroorath nahi hai..

Raman: accha,tho bathao kya kya patha hai tumhe mere bare mein?

Ishita: bohoth kuch patha hai mujhe..

Raman: jaise ..

Ishita: jaise ki..aap neend mein kharatte bohoth maarthe ho..saying ishita pinched on his stomach and runs from his hold..

Raman" ouch..madrasan rukk..main kharatta Martha hun kya? Jhutti..abhi dekhatha hun..aa idhar..saying he runs behind her to catch her..

Ishita:raman..no..main..main mazaak kar rehi thi..no na raman..she said running around the bed..

Raman: accha,mere saath mazzak..aaja beta main dikhatha hun mazzak kya hotha hai..aaja idhar..

Ishita: raman please na..no..saying she again runs but this time her kurthi got stuck with something and between trying to free it raman comes and holds her from back..

Raman: ab nachke kaha jayegi madrasan..saying raman made ishita turn to him in a jiffy and it made ishitas kurthy to tear..

Ishita: ramanwhat you did? Meri kurthi bhaad diya.she said looking at her teared kurthy..

Raman: koyi baath nahi hum naya khareedlenge..

Ishita: meri favorite thi.she said making a sad face..

Raman: waise tu ab sari kyun nahi pehanthi..

Ishita: kyun?

Raman:agar sari hotha tho mujhe aazan hotha na..

Ishita: what aazan? She asked confused..

Raman: aise pakad ne ka..he said placing his hand inside her kurthy...

"ayyo mummyji" ishita said in a sudden which made Raman lose his hold and look at the door way.but didn't find anyone, sensing she was lied he looked at her..

Seeing this ishita laughed like anything, which tempted Raman more..Without wasting any more second Raman pulled her to him and closed her laughing mouth with his..ishita  was startled with his sudden kiss but after some time feeling him all over her she too responded with equal passion..

The next day morning the bhallas and iyyers went for ishra wedding purchase,iyyers didn't put any conditions about the marriage rituals so the marriage is going to be happen in Punjabi style and the ring ceremony will going to be happen in this evening only..

Sitting in front of the huge bride collections ishita get confused thinking which color she will choose, but clearing her confusion raman selected a beautiful dark red lehenga for wedding and a beautiful royal blue with pink combination color lehenga for the ring ceremony..

Ishita selected a maroon and cream color combination shervani and royal blue executive suit with white shirt for the ring ceremony..after that they all went for the jewelry purchase and selected many ornaments matching with their outfits, including their rings..

About afternoon they all returned from the shopping and began to gets ready for the evening ring ceremony.Ishita was feeling very happy while getting ready in that beautiful outfit which is selected by Raman.

Recap: ishira marriage & ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜³

So friends that's all for now, will wait for your feedbacks..hit the like  button and leave your lovely comments..Ignore typing mistakes..

keyzest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Iahra marriage z after 5 days
Raman z so cncerned for iahu
He ruahes to home n scolds her for doing work
He needs a kissie but ishu denies
He z angry n ishu manafoyz him
He makes a cute puppy face demanding to fulfill his request
Iyers too cm for da wedding
Evrythn z sorted
Waiting for their shaadi
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks 4 The PM
Amazing
PremPBSB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Raman with his naught thought keep on teasing ishita. Ishita feel bad knowing appa not talk to her. Ishra marriage is fix while ishra reach airport to reach mr iyer & amma. Appa feel guilty bzcos of him ishita been suffer he keep on asking forgiveness from ishita. Raman finally feel bad see appa condition...ishra wedding shopping...continue soon...thank u for pm & update
xLavenderx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Another cute one...
Lovely waiting for marriage
Priiiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update..
Romantic puttar and shy biwi..
Ishita and Raman forgive appa and now the marriage preparation starts..
Thanks for the pm..
Continue soon
Amreen99 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fantastic update
Fully ishralicious
Update next part soon 
Want to see grand wedding
Thanks for pm