Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

banuprasa thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 45

Roli told her disinterest to accept the posting confidently...

Siddhant; But Roli.. i think you need to accept the posting...

Roli was shocked on Siddhant words...

Roli; Siddhant!!! Is it you who is telling me to accept the posting...

Siddhant; Yes Roli.. its me... I am telling for your good only...

Roli; What goodness Siddhant... already we lost years thinking about that goodness only... not again... ok...

Siddhant got up and went to opposite side of Roli... 

He sat opposite to Roli looking at her...

Siddhant; No... still i will tell you should accept it... i oppose your point that you are not going to accept...

Roli: Siddhant.. is it you who is opposing me!!!

Sujatha; Roli.. you dont worry.. let him oppose you.. i am with you... i support you...

Sujatha looked at Siddhant...

Sujatha; what are you talking Siddhant... she hardly came back to family after years of separation & you are telling her to join the duty...

Sujatha sat beside Roli...

Roli got breathe of relief that she got some support on her side...

Siddhant; Maaji... what are you talking.. she did hard work years together for getting this post and when she is getting why she should not accept it... you know out of lakhs of people few gets selected and Roli is one among them...

Meena; No Siddhant beta.. i am also going to support Roli only... so what if she did hard work all these years... so what if she is selected from lakhs... for her she got her own personal life.. husband.. family.. and its more important than working accepting that post...

Meena too sat with Roli the other side of her...

Siddhant; No maaji... you are wrong... we should not be selfish like that... that too when we get such public service chance... Police officer of the district is not small thing... she can do so many to the district itself with her powers... 

Jamanlal; Siddhant beta.. i am also going to support Roli only... Infact i used to tell the same point which she is telling now that it wont suit her.. she should take care of family... she should take care of her own life and it wont suit practically.. at that time she was not hearing my words.. she thought IPS officer is her aim, ambition, interest.. infact she decided to deny for this marriage itself... but i was clear on that day itself.. that its not going to work out.. now i am happy that my daughter have come to my point...

Siddhant; No.. its wrong... one cant be without aim.. without ambition.. without interst.. then what is there in the life if all do all boring stuffs in their life..  Roli was knowing that when she was fighting with you for these aims & ambitions.. now she is taking a wrong decision is my point...

Rajender; Siddhant... i am going to support Roli too... 

Siddhant; Pappa.. you too...

Rajender; Yes Siddhant... Normally girls have so many works at home... responsibilities at home.. its not going to be easy task as Police officer as well as discharge all household duties...

Siddhant; No Pappa... Its very backward thought... Now a days so many ladies achieve in various fields... they do discharge their household duties as well.. they very well know how to give importance to both personal and career and lead successfully... In every fields including space research we got ladies... If we think like that.. so many professions wont suit ladies.. Doctors... they need to rush to patients anytime.. does this mean no ladies should become doctors.. its such a great profession of saving life... Likewise even Police department is such a department where they serve to the people day & night keeping their selfishness apart and do their best and add meaning to their life...

Sujatha: Whatever you tell Siddhant... Still i dont accept.. how Roli can stay away from here...

Siddhant; What is big deal maaji... She will be allotted with big quarters... She can come here whenever possible and we can go there whenever possible... If there is not much work or off season for us.. i can go and stay with her too..  its just short distance.. its our own district head quarters... we can reach any day any time...

Meena; No Siddhant beta... It wont work out... i think you are putting pressure over her...

Siddhant; No Maaji.. i am not putting any pressure... 

Jamnalal; Meena is right Siddhant... you made her to study.. that doesn't mean she should join...

Siddhant; No.. i didn't mean that... its her hard work and she is getting the fruit... she should have the fruit is my concern...

Discussions were keep on going on...

Siddhant was alone in the other side... 

While all others were on Roli side arguing in support to Roli...

Roli was silently hearing all their discussions...

It went for long...

Suddenly... Roli got up and went towards Siddhant...

She sat beside Siddhant...

She hold his hand...

Roli; I support Siddhnat...

All were now shocked... 
banuprasa thumbnail
Hi Dears,
Hope you all enjoying this FF... 

And also understood what Siddhant mission was and its result too...

Wish to get as feedback what was the trick played by Siddhant...

Further updates tomorrow...

Good night...😊
RajRosid thumbnail
Nice update di. What is sid's mission update soon. 
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fab updates dear waiting for nxt
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update di & u didn't bored us with the saint sid enjoyed it a lot & yes understood sid mission too roli listen to the arguments of sid & their parents & understood what sid saying is right fab job he is too smart but now Rosid will be away from each other :'( waiting for next eagerly update soon gd ngt Edited by himani_rosid - 7 years ago
AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice updates di.Sid is to smart but how will Rosid be away from each other .Feeling bad for their separation.
banuprasa thumbnail
Part 46

Roli looked at Siddhant...

Roli; Whatever Siddhant says is right... i agree with him... One should have aim, ambition, interest in life... one should achieve something in life.. that too when it is chance of a district Police officer... 

Siddhant smiled...

Roli: And yes we ladies know how to give equal importance to family & career... that is why so many working women or there.. Ladies are in almost all the field irrespective of its advantage & disadvantage...

Siddhant; Exactly...

Roli smiled... then,,,

Roli looked at Sujatha...

Roli: Maaji.. what happened to you... i have never seen you talking against his wish & words.. you always agreed that what he says will be right...

Roli looked at Rajender...

Roli; Pappa.. what about you... you are the person with whom Siddhant always share the happenings every night.. you know very well than anyone of us how he is.. what he does... whether it will be right or wrong... dont you agree...

Rajender; Not that Roli...

Roli looked at Meena...

Roli: Mom.. what were you doing??? arguing with your own son in law... are you the one who tried to teach me how i should behave with husband.. how i should behave with my in laws.. while you are doing like this... 

Meena; Roli...we didn't mean to argue...

ROli looked at Jamanlal...

Roli; Pappa.. did you forgot he is the one you have selected for me as best and got me married... dont you know about him.. He is President of Village Panchayat.. He is Phd in education... While you went to fight with him... This was not expected pappa..

Jamnalal; Roli we just tried to support you...

Roli; Still... you all arguing like this with my husband which is something not acceptable by me.. i cant allow any such.. specially when its my own parents doing that. . atleast his parents got rights on him to even scold.. but not you both... 

She expressed nonacceptance...

Siddhant realised the plan is getting back fired... She started mistaking others...

Siddhant; Roli... dont talk like that to others.. they were only trying to support your decision right...

Roli: NO Siddhant... i cant hear single work against your word... ok... 

She said with upset face...

Siddhant hold her chin & lift her face...

Siddhnat; Roli.. i am sorry...

Roli; Sorry for what...

Siddhant; There is no mistake in any of them talking against me...

Roli: What do you mean...

Siddhant; I mean...

Roli interrupted...

Roli; You mean.. its you who told all of them to talk in favor of me so that you can clarify what is right & what is wrong to me... am i right...

All were stunned... including Siddhant who was not expecting this...

Siddhant; Roli.. does this mean.. you know...

Roli; Siddhant... i accept when you hide the reason of being away from me till my training was not understood by me and you did all clarifications.. in those clarifications itself i understood what you are... how good you are.. and you go to any length to fulfill the aim & ambition of mine...

Siddhant was sitting silent... looking at Roli...

Roli: But now you forgot i am trained police officer... 

Siddhant; Not that...

Roli; Siddhant... you remember telling me we will handle regarding Posting later... 

Siddhant; Yes i do...

Roli: Very moment i know my dear hubby got some plans for it...and further...

He looked at her curiously to know how she came to know about his plan...

ROli; When i was taking bath i know you were talking to mobile... which you swiftly finished and disconnected when i came out taking bath... later when you went to take bath.. i checked your log and understood you had some lengthy discussion with my parents... 

Siddhant; Does this mean.. you checked my mobile...

Roli; I am sorry.. i am police officer now and when it is matter of doubt.. its always better to clarify it... moreover i think i got rights to see my husband mobile...

Siddhant was sitting speechless...

Roli; Later when i return to hall finishing the kitchen work.. i saw you were talking to your parents taking them outside... i understood you are discussing something which should not be known to me.. otherwise that discussion might have happened in the hall or kitchen itself... So i went back to kitchen and came back to hall after you three return to hall...

Roli looked at Siddhant iwth a smile...

Roli; Siddhant.. all these clarified me.. my husband is planning big which is suppose to be about my posting.. and i wanted to know what the plan is... so i cooperated to your plan and came till the climax of your mission... 

Roli made everyone speechless...

AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Roli rocked others shocked lovely update .Can't wait for the next updates
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice one waiting for nxt dear
banuprasa thumbnail
Part 47

Roli tried to read Siddhant expressions...

Siddhant; Roli.. i didn't intend to hurt you... 

Roli; When i said that... I know you tried to explain or clarify me the points... do you think i dont know any of those.. i am the one who fought with my own father for all those points before our marriage... i told him.. i dont want any love or marriage... i told him my aim is what i want.. i want to achieve.. i want to add colour to my life.. but he was not ready to listen.. 

Jamanlal; I am sorry Roli...

Roli; Its ok pappa.. Its true that i was having hard feeling on you when you got me married under compeltion.. but when i realised to whom i got married... when i realised how good he is.. when i realised i am in love with him... i only thank you for doing this marriage to me...

jamanlal & Meena looked at each other...

Roli; Coming to point... i know all the clarification which you gave me... as i said... i did argued myself for that... But Siddhant.. did you remember Neither the passing of exam nor success in training gave the happiness to me... When i received the letter of Posting.. i was suppose to jump from sky to ground.. why i didn't do that... It clarified.. the love towards you pushed my aim & ambition to 2nd place... When i need to sacrifice my love which is in my 1st place to achieve the one which is in 2nd place.. i was not getting happy... 

Siddhant; Roli.. but...

Roli; Siddhant... When my love want to push the aim & ambition to 1st place and give importance to that.. do you think i can deny...

She said holding his cheeks with her right hand...

Siddhant; Roli... are you upset...

He asked holding her cheeks...

Roli; No Siddhant... i am only surprised yaar.. how good you are... how much sacrifice you will do for my aim & ambition yaar... dont i know the suffer is not Roli alone.. Its Siddhant who is going to suffer more than this Roli...

Siddhant got tears...

Roli; No.. Siddhant.. if you go weak.. then who will handle me... 

Siddhant wipe his tears...

Siddhant; I will handle you Roli...

Roli; When you are there to handle me... i am ready to face anything...

Siddhant; You mean...

Roli; I will join the duty as per Order.. are you happy now...

Siddhant got no words...

He forgot everyone and pulled her towards him...

Roli lean on his shoulders...

Siddhant; I love you...

Roli; I love you too...

Elders saw the depth of love in these love birds and admired...

Still Sujatha adjusted her voice to reveal their presence...

Roli & Siddhant swiftly moved away from each other with a blush...

Sujatha; We are happy for you Roli...

Roli smiled... 

Roli: I am sorry.. i didn't intend to hurt anyone... if i did that.. i feel sorry for that...

Elders: No Roli.. we are only concern about your happiness and we are happy only...

Roli looked at Siddhant...

Roli; But Siddhant... 

Siddhant; Hmm...

Roli: you will have punishment for this..

Siddhant; For what...

Roli; For whatever drama you planned for me...

Siddhant; But Roli...

Roli; You know right... how my punishment will be...

ROli raised her eyebrows and looked at Siddhant...

Siddhant; You mean...

Roli; Yes.. happy suffering...

Roli rushed inside their room and locked the door...

Siddhant; OMG... this girl is really unbelievable...

Suajtha; Siddhant.. what is happening.. what is the punishment she is talking about...

Siddhant; Woh.. woh.. Didn't you see her locked the room keeping me outside...

Elders understood what sort of punishment it is...

Elders chuckled...

Siddhant was wondering how to go about...