Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi our forum's cute people,
Neha and Amritha
Congrats for you guys for becoming Groupbie 
may you all keep entertaining all of us with beautiful comments and keep rocking in for forum...
Regards
yours
Sakshi
Note:sorry dear's for late post 
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Sakshi. Love you
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 524
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a silent face in normal tone):For this love making alone you are remembering your wife?
Ranveer hearing this question saw her with a silent face were he didn't not get why she is asking him like this. Ranveer seeing her with a not understanding face were his hands that were on her cheeks were he took his both the hands from her cheeks and then he stood facing her with a not understanding face. Ishani saw him with a silent face were her eyes were having so much pain now. 
Ranvere(with a not understanding face making up himself):Ishani why are you asking this now? (giving a light smile in that confused face):See for love making a man will come to wife only. To be so clear a man should come to her only for love making and he should remember her only when he feels to show his love. But what kind of question you are asking to me Ishani?For love making alone I am remembering you are my wife. Not only for love making for any other moment in my life I can never forget you then how you thought that I will forget that you are my wife?
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer is telling to her were a painful fade smile came in her lips):I have too heard many wives telling about their husbands to me. Some wives will tell their husbands are so loving always and they never get anger on them for anything. Some wives used to tell they have got a angry husband who used to get anger always on them. (seeing Ranveer well now and in a calm tone):But for me my husband is two in one know?. On one hand he will be so much romantic, loving,caring and will be melting to me like anything, even he will be ready to fall in my feet too but on the other hand he will be a arrogant,angry,rough man and will be shouting to me like anything, he will be so angry on me were all the anger he will pour on me only whether its business 
tension or family problem he loves to shout at me and pour his anger on me (she saw him with a her painful eyes glance).
Ranveer(listening to what all Ishani said now and then seeing her with a silent face and in thoughts):Ishani is telling about me shouting at her yesterday night.My wrong only know? let me ask sorry...(seeing Ishani and then with a what to tell face): Ishani I know I shouted at you yesterday night but I am sorry Ishani I should have not behaved like that. The anger I had on Devarsh(before he could tell).
Ishani(seeing him with a same silent painful face):hmm tell me anger you had on Devarsh you showed it to me know?
Ranveer(with a worried face shook his head as yes): Haan Ishani I am sorry.I should have not showed anger to you but for that why are you asking that I am remembering you as my wife or not and all?
Ishani(giving a fade smile to him and in painful tone):So you don't remember what you said to me in anger know?
Ranveer(thinking that he don't remember anything he spoke to her yesterday night were he was again getting the slideshow of him shouting to Ishani but the words he spoke to her didn't come to his mind exactly were he saw her with a silent face and in a calm tone):Ishani haan I don't remember the words what I told you but I am sorry for shouting at you.Ishani you don't know what Devarsh did in our home yesterday. He has got Divorced from Krisha and then..(before he could tell Ishani showed her right hand in front of him indicating him to stop were this made him to stop telling were he saw her right hand then saw her face and had a what face).
Ishani(seeing him with a confirmed face): I know what happened in our home yesterday. I called to Sharman Bhaiya and got to know everything happened in RV mansion. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a silent look and shook his head as okay):Haan you got to know it right that Devarsh called my mother as servant and he is calling my family as servant family so only in that anger only..(before he could tell).
Ishani:In that anger you will shout at me?(she asked it with a courageous questioning face).
Ranveer(seeing her with a guilty face now);Ishani I am sorry.
Ishani(shaking her head as no): I don't want sorry from you Ranveer. Did you see how much anger you are getting? As you got anger you don't even remember what you spoke to me yesterday night. (with a confirmed face):you know what is your problem Ranveer?(seeing him with a silent face): you are feeling yourself inferior in your heart and that is your problem. 
Ranveer saw Ishani with a silent face were he didn't know what to respond to the way he has hurt Ishani with his anger. 
Ishani:Devarsh called Maa as Servant and our family as servant family in that what I did Ranveer?Why you were shouting at me?
I was with you that too near you only in this what wrong I did?
(seeing him with painful eyes);you ever know what all words you were using against me?The way you talked to me was hurting me like anything Ranveer. You said that you should have never seen me in your life as you have seen me and seeing me as your whole world and to keep me happy only you have kept my family in your house and because of that your family is suffering. (she had moist eyes now):Now let me ask you did I ever ask you to see me as your whole world?you only when we all lost our house you took all my family members inside your house. And when I went to jail your family only sent our family out of your house and then when we got back together it was too okay for you that my family staying in your house. I thought that all of us are one family and we don't have any differences but the words you told me yesterday is proving that Vaghela's will always be Vaghela's and Parekh's will be always Parekh's only Hain na Ranveer?
Ranveer seeing Ishani with a silent face were he was feeling guilty for the words he has used against her and for hurting her so much with his anger and words. 
Ishani(now her tears were rolling down in her cheek were she wiped her one cheek with her right hand and seeing Ranveer): What did you ask me yesterday? Who asked me to come in front of you when you entered the house as servant when you were 9 years old know?And you asked me why you need to fall in love with me and why you need to marry me itself know?(seeing him with a tears wiped face and seeing him with a confirmed face):See even I too can ask those things to you Ranveer.Who asked you to enter the house as a servant when I was running and playing in the house?Who asked you to fall in love with me?And remember I never asked you to marry me it was our situation that connected us as husband and wife. 
Ranveer now completely lost his guts to speak against Ishani were the way he have behaved to her yesterday was so worst he got to know that so well.
Ishani:What you said next? that you and your family will be looking in our eyes as servants only know?If Devarsh sees your family as servant family means that does not mean that my complete family is looking you and your family as servants. And you said you will become mad seeing me always know? Let me tell you that I never asked you to become mad seeing me okay?(she had a confirmed face now).you ever know why husband and wife are called better halves?
Ranveer saw her with a guilt glance were he was standing silently for her to continue. 
Ishani(seeing him silent face):Haan because both of them should share each and everything that is going to happen in their life for their whole married life.But did you tell me what happened in our home when I asked you what happened?(seeing him with a questioning face shook her head as no):No you immediately was in high voltage anger and you were talking to security in phone and were so much confident in sending Devarsh out of the house. Even when I asked why are you sending him out of the house even that time your angry stupid mind thought that I am supporting Devarsh and finally you said I should never ask any reasons to you because the decision you take in RV mansion is only final know? I should be always a wife to shake my head to you only know? And finally what you said Ranveer?(she had anger in her face now):finally you said that when it come to your parents you will never see anything even you will forget that I am your wife itself know?Now whenever you are getting this love making feeling also forget that I am your wife here after. 
Ranveer(getting what all he has done in anger and seeing Ishani):Ishani please(he had moist eyes now):In anger I didn't know what I was telling..
Ishani(seeing him with tears flowing eyes): Then too as you said that we are leaving to Mumbai even I was getting ready by packing my luggage and then I still now don't know why you changed your thought of going to Mumbai and when I asked you for the reason even for that you said that you never have any need to answer to me or my family as what you are deciding is only final so even for not going to Mumbai also I shook my head as okay to you. Then you went out of the room and till you come back I was not getting sleep too and I was waiting for you to come back and as I thought you came back but in drunken state. In that drunken state you were blabbering everything that came to your mouth like one should never love their master's daughter and you told me that I should not hold you as you were servant of my house once. And then you said that you will hurt yourself and If you hurt yourself means only anger will be inside your heart and with that anger you want to take my family's happiness from them for talking ill about your family respect and you will revenge my family and you finally accepted that you were not a hero you were villain. 
Ranveer getting what all he has talked to Ishani in anger and drunken state seeing her with a guilt face stood silent were now there was tears in his eyes were he didn't even able to imagine himself revenging his own mota bapuji's family were he didn't know with what heart he has said those words. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and wiping her tears in both the cheek with her both the hands and seeing him and clearing her nose and taking a deep breath):But few things I got to know about you yesterday night. You are still having inferiority complex inside you Ranveer. you are ashamed to tell yourself that you were once upon a time was a servant. What is your problem in that? Take and read the histories of many successful people and see what they were once before they become a successful people in their life.I am always proud to tell that my husband was a servant once who has become a successful business man with his hard work but for you its not like that you are still having the hurt of being a servant once.That is why when anyone is telling you that you were a servant you are getting anger.(seeing him with a confirmed tear wiped face):But even when you were my driver's son that time too I saw you as my friend only Ranveer I never saw you as my servant. Haan I agree that sometimes I have called you as Driver's son but let me tell it was all because I got in a worst situation in my life to stay away from you. So Even still you feel that you were a servant only let me tell you one thing very clearly I am not ashamed to call me as a Servant's wife.because I married that servant only and I showed my skin to that servant only and I gave birth to that servant's daughter only. In this I am feeling proud only not ashamed.(seeing him with a confirmed face):When you were coming out of this inferiority complex and when you try yourself to lessen showing your male ego to me that time only I can tell you as my better half that time come to me for this love making or else never ever come to me just to satisfy your body needs(she giving a up and down anger look and then she started to walk from the bedroom were she went out of the bedroom immediately).
Ranveer thinking the way he has behaved to Ishani yesterday and the words he has used and the way he has hurt Ishani to the extreme he can were he thinking his own sins he is doing to Ishani were he walked to the bed slowly with tears in his eyes were he didn't know what to do were he does not even have a word to justify himself to Ishani for his behavior. He went near the bed were seeing the bed without even feeling to sit in the bed were he kneel down in the floor and kept his hands both in the bed and now had so much tears in his eyes. 
Ranveer(to himself):What man are you Ranveer?Seriously its not so easy to be your lover Ranveer. If other that Ishani If you have married some other girl I am sure she would have gone from you with in 6 months itself seeing your angry behavior .What Ishani is getting loving me?Always she is getting sorrows and hurt only(he rested his head in the bed kneeling down in the floor itself and was now crying so much).
BG SONG:
Aasaan naheen yahaan aashiq ho jaanaa
Palkon pe kaanton ko sajaanaa
Aashiq ko miltee hain gham ki saugaatein
Sabko na miltaa ye khazaanaa..
Ranveer(with a crying itself feeling uncomfortable in his nose he got up and then with his hand he wiped his nose and then with tears in his eyes to himself):Haan always when I talk to her with romance I used to tell that I will be always a good husband to you by shaking my head for everything you tell. And I used to tell her that I will reduce my anger and for that I will promise her so well but when some situation comes I will again turn to be a arrogant man to her. (he felt sorry for himself were he slowly got up from floor and he sat in the bed with a teary face were he wiped his tears well and was having a sad face).
BG SONG:Baaton se aage, vaadon se aage
Dekho zaraa tum kabhi..
Ye to hai sholaa
Ye hai Chingaari
Ye hai jawaan aag bhi..
Ranveer(feeling sad were he saw the stainless wine bottles in the lamp table were he took the wine bottle in his hand and then seeing the cap is already seal broken and then opening the cap and then he started to drink it well were the quantity of the wine was less in that bottle as he drank some what yesterday were finishing the wine in it and then to himself):Haan I was going behind her body but my love will go and touch her soul too in our physical relationship too but also I am a angry man to hurt her know?I think I know everything in love but no..(the wine was slowly showing its effect on him):I too need to know what is love and what a lover is soon..(he immediately kept the empty wine bottle in the lamp table and then he took the another wine bottle and then he unsealed the bottle cap and then he opened the wine bottle and kept the wine bottle in his mouth and he started to drink the next bottle of wine fast).
BG SONG:
Jismon ke peechhe bhaage ho phirte
Utro kabhi rooh mein..
Hotaa kyaa aashiq
Kyaa aashiqui hai
Hogi khabar tab tumhein..
Ranveer after few minutes finished drinking the of wine completely in the second bottle too  were now his hands were completely trembling were having the wine bottle in his hand and then he tried to keep it to the lamp table were he was not able to keep it were he left the bottle down in the floor were the bottle too fell in the floor were Ranveer now having drunk effect and without knowing what to do or how to explain Ishani too he fell in the bed in a improper position and he closed his eyes. 
Ishani coming out of the bedroom and now having tears in her eyes were she was sitting in the bed next to Raagini who was sleeping were she was now covered herself with the blanket over her till her stomach part and she was hitting her back in the head rest and she was thinking about the way their confrontation were now. Ishani(in thoughts): I know it will be hurting for you as I told about the way I got hurt because of your anger  but other than you who is there for me to share my feeling too Ranveer. So only I told you what was in my heart. I want to bring you out of the complex that you were once a servant. I wish you come out of that complex soon. (she had a worried face were she took a deep breath and then she turned off the lights of the room leaving the night lamp alone to glow and then she laid in the bed next to Raagini and closed her eyes).
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Ohh no Ranveer again got drunk...hope nothing will go wrong this time...glad that Ishaani revealed to Ranveer what he said in angriness to her...Ishaani's pov can't be justified... Cause what she said was completely true...when will they come back to normal??...that's what I'm eagerly waiting for...but Ranveer didn't gain any control over his angriness... & most importantly he shouldn't burst out his anger on others...today's episode is jaw dropping didu...really hilarious update... Be safe & stay healthy
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ishveer conversation was nice.ranveer thanking ishani for bringing him out of guilt was nice.ranveer naughty..wants to be fed by ishani.feeding scene with Tum hi bgm was romantic. ranveer in a mood of romance.but the question which ishani asked...I doubt if it will distract their romance
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ranveer's reply was nice.ishani talked about ranveer being 2 in one husband. but actually ranveer is realistic. no husband is always calm and romantic. a husband will sometimes be soft..sometimes gets angry like ranveer.ishani said ranveer has inferiority complex which made him behave like this in devarsh's issue.liked ishani tryng to remove his complex from him.ranveer apologizing was nice.ishani telling him to come to her only when he corrects his mistakes was sad.but it is for his good only.ishani thinking at the end that though she was rude she has only him to share her feelings was nice.but again ranveer getting drunk was patheticEdited by jasminerahul - 7 years ago
AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg ranveer got again drunk hope everything goes fine. poor ishveer .Today I missed raagini.Thanks for the pm.Eagerly waiting for the next updates
Mayashelly thumbnail
Neha and Amritha congratulations for becoming a groupbie 😉
Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy sakshi
Ishani letting out her feelings was gud. But ranveer was guilt again for hurting ishani like this. Hope he will reduce his anger soon.
Ranveer feels for his doings 😭
Ishani thinking for hurting him for her hurts and saying she has to do it to bring him out from inferiority complex was really nice. Wish he gets out of it soon and both patch up soon...
Ranveer again drunk 😕
Waiting to know what happen next . update soon Dr
Keep smiling and take care 😊
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you very much for your wishes. As for the episode. It is wonderful. Ishaani is so angry now. She wants ranveer to forget his anger. She doesn't deserve it. I like Ishaani telling him that she never asked him to marry her. It was his own decision. Hope everything will be resolved very soon. update the next one darling.

Edited by Neha522 - 7 years ago