Tu Pyaar Hai Kisi Aur Ka- Holi Special!

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey Guys,

Back with my daily episode post! πŸ˜ƒ

Jhanvi-Survi are sooo cute! πŸ˜³ The way Survi teases Jhanvi is adorable and it is only going to become cuter between them! πŸ˜³

Jhanvi and Survi arrive at the party! πŸ˜ƒ Jhanvi is looking for Adi and so is Nisha! Adi makes an entry. Nisha and Jhanvi both see Adi. Jhanvi is walking towards him and is pulled away by Babasa. πŸ˜† (absolutely typical) Nisha approaches Adi and tells him that the family promised Nisha that they are with her and not Adi. Adi grabs Nisha's hand forcefully. Adi walks away in anger. Jhanvi and Babasa have a cute moment where they apply tilak to each other. 😳 Babasa is about to tell Jhanvi about Adi-Nisha when he forgets and starts coughing. Survi cracks jokes and plans to get Jhanvi-Adi together. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Adi approaches Kaki-Kaka and they look displeased. Kakisa questions his disappearance over night. Nisha becomes mahaan in front of everyone and asks Adi to fill her forehead with sindoor and follow the rasam. Nisha says she wont play Holi otherwise and Adi shouts at her and tells her not to play anymore. πŸ˜‘ 

Kaka tells him to stop and respect his elders. Adi says he is not making a scene, he wishes they had more faith in him. Nisha approaches him with the colour plate and he flings it out of her hand. 😲😲😲  He apologies to them and says he cant live with this pretense of a life anymore. Nisha looks on worried. 

Jhanvi overhears employees discussing about the boring Holi festivites this time round mentioning Adi is always in angry mode but everyone is usually happy. Jhanvi promises to make him smile and forget his anger. πŸ˜³

She picks up a plate of colour and Adi appears. *Jeena Jeena tune* plays in the background!  She applies Tilak to his forehead and he smiles at her! πŸ˜³ He applies to her cheek as she closes her eyes and wishes her a Happy Holi! ❀️They share a deep eyelock! Unfortunately all a dream sequence for Jhanvi! 

*Back to reality* 😭😭 Jhanvi is about to apply a tilak and kept staring at Adi with a smile but he is trying to get her attention by clicking his fingers. He tells her he doesnt play Holi and apologies for his behaviour! πŸ˜”

Jhanvi and Survi have a light moment about everything! Nisha drinks bhaang and carries the colour plate around with her approaching Adi. She keeps thinking about what Adi is thinking and questions where he got his guts! 

Jhanvi spends time with the children and tells the story of flower and colour Holi! Babasa is also with them. They show her Adi as the girls father but doesnt see him. Nisha and Jhanvi bump into each other and wish each other. Jhanvi looks at her strangely. πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜•

Nisha approaches Adi again and tells him that she understands if he doesnt want to apply sindoor but he could just apply some colour afterall it is Holi.😑 Jhanvi is near them but doesnt see them. Adi drags Nisha into a corner and pushes her. He throws the plate again! He says do you think you will be able to collect all of the rang that you have thrown in our life. Nisha sings some song! πŸ˜† πŸ˜•  Adi says he will remove her from his family tomorrow and this divorce will happen. πŸ˜²πŸ₯±

Nisha says dont talk negatively today. She says she loves him and values him as a husband and the family he has given him. 🀒 He says this marriage is my biggest punishment. He walks away and Survi is there and listens to everything. She is in shock! πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

Precap: Jhanvi and Adi are together and Jhanvi puts up a post 

"I want to say something to you" 

"Happy Holi" 

Then Nisha comes running towards Adi and says "Hi my lovely dearest husband" Jhanvi is in shock and stops turning the paper. I think it says "I love you Adi Sir" She is totally shocked seeing Nisha! πŸ˜­  Nisha asks Adi to go with her to take a photo as Kakima has requested them. 

So today we got to see a very changed Adi! Someone who is tired of everything and spilt his anger out on everyone and everything! I am glad we saw this change! Poor Jhanvi finds out her love is married! I wonder how she will manage her feelings in the coming episodes! 

What are your views guys?! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Tacker_Holic - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Phewww! Welcome back. Thanks for the detailed WU. It sounds like an angry episode. Everyday Adi says the same thing, today I will tell everyone I'm gonna divorce you. πŸ˜† Poor Jhanvi, no words.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

Phewww! Welcome back. Thanks for the detailed WU. It sounds like an angry episode. Everyday Adi says the same thing, today I will tell everyone I'm gonna divorce you. πŸ˜† Poor Jhanvi, no words.

Thank you! πŸ˜³ I promise I wont dissapear this week! My mission is to get that arrow green! Hahaha that is his quote of the century. God knows when it will actually happen!  Poor girl she did such a cute proposal as well! 
coolmeet thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back.
I loved how Adi refused to carry on his marriage .That was a slap on the face of Nisha.
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice post!πŸ‘πŸΌ
I loved that Aditya is finally relieved in his own way by bringing everything out in the open, yet he is disappointed that no one believes him. His dialogue to Kaka regarding this was poignant.

And today is Jhanvi's heartache...ouch! She is finally going to know the truth. Survi already does.

Nice to see Nisha perplexed, somehow her chaal to bring out the truth in front of the fam backfired.
alpha78 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yesterday's episode was great. I liked the behaviour of Adi with Nisha. Nisha is very much surprised. Everyone keeps saying that Adi is spineless but I think till today he was bearing Nisha for the sake of his family but when he realised that Nisha is never going to be changed he decided to finish the relationship.
Now it will be interesting to see what Nisha will do now.
I feel very bad for Janhavi. She will be heartbroken but I think she will still help Adi as she is a very good human being.
Adi can't be stay away from Janhavi now. Just waiting for Adi's realisation of love towards her.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolmeet

Welcome back.

I loved how Adi refused to carry on his marriage .That was a slap on the face of Nisha.

Thank you Sri! πŸ˜³ Yeah me too I am glad he grew a backbone and spoke up! 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: YeHoKyaRahaHai

Nice post!πŸ‘πŸΌ

I loved that Aditya is finally relieved in his own way by bringing everything out in the open, yet he is disappointed that no one believes him. His dialogue to Kaka regarding this was poignant.

And today is Jhanvi's heartache...ouch! She is finally going to know the truth. Survi already does.

Nice to see Nisha perplexed, somehow her chaal to bring out the truth in front of the fam backfired.

Thank you! I am glad he stood up for himself gracefully even against his family! Cant believe they are still dragging the marriage truth. She does look uneasy after seeing Adi like this! About bloody time! πŸ˜†
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: alpha78

Yesterday's episode was great. I liked the behaviour of Adi with Nisha. Nisha is very much surprised. Everyone keeps saying that Adi is spineless but I think till today he was bearing Nisha for the sake of his family but when he realised that Nisha is never going to be changed he decided to finish the relationship.
Now it will be interesting to see what Nisha will do now.
I feel very bad for Janhavi. She will be heartbroken but I think she will still help Adi as she is a very good human being.
Adi can't be stay away from Janhavi now. Just waiting for Adi's realisation of love towards her.

Yes I think that was the highlight! To see Adi speak up! Nisha is definitely on edge but she wont give up! She has got this far with everything I cant see her turning back. I am sure Jhanvi will stand by her love and fight with him but Nisha wont make her life easier.