13th March,2017: Written Update:Ek tha Raja Ek thi Rani

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
PART 1
Raja and Naina return. Dadu is surprised seeing them back so soon. Naina recalls Rajas harsh words and runs off. Dadu goes after her. Raja follows but trips. Rani offers him hand. Raja asks Rani's soul what's wrong with her. Why acting like this. Rani says u cheated me. Raja says ur dead and ur soul got peace. Rani says am back. Ur love stopped me. So now Naina has to leave u. Raja says my Rani will never force me to hurt an innocent. U know value of wedding vows. Rani says u broke ur vows to me. Now in 7 days will throw her 7 seas far. Dadu asks Naina the matter. She says he regrets marrying me. All things changed. Seems he can't forget Rani. Dadu says it's difficult to forget Rani. Give him time. If u love Raja u won't accept defeat. Naina says I understand u. Will love Raja a lot to help him remember only his wife. Dadu teases Naina who hugs her. Dadu blesses her. The water jug near Naina's table turns red.

Later in the night, someone pulls comforter from Naina. She thinks it's Raja. She wakes up to find him asleep. Naina snuggles into Raja. Again someone pulls Naina and throws her on the floor. Naina screams for help. Raja rushes. Dadu hears his screams. Raja finds Naina unconscious. Raja blames Rani. Rani says u r responsible. No one can write their name on ur heart but me. Rani threatens to end Naina. Raja screams at her. Dadu comes and asks the matter. Raja asks Dadu to stop her. Dadu is confused.

Raja looks at Devi MAA idol. Dadu asks Raja the matter. Raja asks for Naina's health. Dadu says is OK. How she fell? Raja says she fell. Dadu asks anyone pushed her?Raja asks suspecting me? Dadu says someone else. Raja asks what? Dadu says seems like someone uninvited has returned. Raja says Rani. She is back. Raja tells Dadu full truth. Raja says dunno what is up with Rani? She is not like before. She is upset. She feels I cheated her. Raja says dunno what to do. Dadu says incomplete love hurts a lot. It's her love that is keeping her tied. Dadu says MAA is there to liberate her. Will be back with her soon. Raja comes in his room to find Naina missing. All look for her. Naina wakes up to find herself locked in a gas chamber. Raja keeps screaming. Naina tries to be free and screams for Raja. Raja comes in a room with pics of her. Raja begs Rani to comes Infront of him. Rani holds his hand and says u should always hold ur head high. Raja says am no king. Rani says nice to see ur paines voice. Raja asks about Naina. Rani says told u, will destroy her. Naina starts bleeding from her nose. She falls unconscious.

PART 2
Raja asks where is my wife. Rani says ur wife is Infront of u. Raja says my Rani can't do this. Raja request her. Rani says.. Jise dhundte hai Teri Nazar, dhua dhua hai uska manzar
Na aag hai na Pani hai..fir bhi bheega hai badan..Piya Milan ki aas liye hai Naina k Nayan. Try solve the riddle to find Naina and who knows if she is alive. Hurry.

Part 3
Raja wonders solution to the riddle. Naina is unconscious by then.Raja looks at steam engine and figures it's steam room.Raja rushes there and finds Naina.

Precap--Rani talks to someone about a lady who entered the house and she fell weakened. Theady gives her a bag saying with it no one can see her. Rani swears she will be Rajas Shadow and no one can separate them. Edited by Armu4eva - 7 years ago