Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Tumpa12

awesome
loved it
update soon

thnku
Marinajan thumbnail
Hello folks! this is update for now i am going to inactive for few days so sorry guys and enjoy the update...

Part 5

Arnav: don't u dare to talk me like that Khushi!
Khushi: then you also don't poke your nose in my matters sir...
Arnav: you don't need to tell me what should I do what not I'll poke my nose in your mattres what you will do Han?
Khushi took deep breath and closed her eyes and tears roll down..
Arnav get panic to see her tears and try to hold her but she shurg him..
Khushi: look sir it's not suitable to your personality to enterfair in some middle class girl who Is just employee to you...and I don't want you to again raised your and mine status in between my matters...
Arnav: fine...I don't care damm it do hell with your damm personal matters miss gupta...
Anjali come with soup and water arnav is working on laptop...
Anjali: khushi here is soup... Finish this till I'll bring some sree for you you'll feel comfortable...
Khushi: na nai anjali ji I am fine in this...
Anjali: no khushi your suit is very tight and warm so you're wearing saree ok..
Khushi about to say but arnav interpurt...
Arnav: miss gupta don't argue with di she is saying that means she knew you are uncomfortable in this cloth...so wear what di is bringing...
Khushi: I.. Anjali ji If you insist I'll wear but please give some sleeves blouse...
Anjali: ok baba ok...
Anjali went in her room Arnav is hell confused why she is hell bent to wear sleeves blouse...
Arnav in mind: she is getting my nerves now first is so fussing about reason of her feet then why she hissed when I grab her arms then now she is hell bent to wear sleeves blouse... She have to thank us per na she is demanding for sleeves blouse damm...arrggg why I am so frustrated wearing her sleeves blouse she can wear whatever she want I am angry... Ye larki mujhe pagal kar degi..
Khushi: sir...excuse me sir...
Arnav come other earth from his land..
Arnav: what the! Why are you shouting damm it I am not deaf?
Khushi: huh I was calling you since 5 minutes sir but you are lost In your dreamland...
Arnav: shut up! What's the problem?
Anjali sent saree by hp as she got call from orphanage so that's why...
Khushi: ab.. Si.r I...want... To change can..you.. Help..me..
Arnav in mind: what the she want my help to change her cloths is she lost her sens... How can I help in changing?
Arnav: are you nuts khushi? or your brain crushed .
Khushi confused and ask..
Khushi: what? Why sir?
Arnav: you said you want my help in changing...CHANGING... Miss gupta?
Khushi become red with blush but composed herself and speak..
Khushi: sir I want your help means can you help me till washroom door...
Arnav:oh... You can change here..
Khushi's eyes went wide with wide mouth...
Arnav realized what he said just now...
Arnav: I mean you can change here I'll be out till... Doc said don't walk for three four days.. So you'll change sitting here ok...if you will done then just call me...
Khushi: but here... I...
Arnav: I know it's my room so u feel uncomfortable but I am not here while you're changing so make your self comfortable...
Khushi nodded and arnav about to go when khushi called him..
Khushi: sir
Arnav: you need something?
Khushi: if you don't mind can you please switch off the lights...
Arnav nodded and switch off the lights and went out...
Khushi: hey devi maiya only you find this laad governor for helping me...don't you have other man for help.. Akdu kahi ke...
She sit on bed and remove her veil and keep it on side table when her hand bump button of lamp and she jerked
Khushi: arrggg ab ye kese band hoga...bade bade logo ki badi badi cheezen... Leave it kon sa arnav ji is hearing me or seeing me...
She again start unbuttoned her front of kameez and remove her shirt she was wearing long shirt with full buttons... Now she is in dark blue bra and light blue Pajama... She slowly remove her pajamas and now she is only in her bra and panty... She pick underskirt and wear it then pick blouse she crasing her hands on arms where blue marks still fresh she wear her blouse and completely weared saree and call arnav inside...
Khushi: sir I am done...
Arnav come and seeing khushi in black saree his throat became dry...
khushi's saree
Arnav in mind: goshh she is looking hot in black... What the arnav Singh raizada behave you are her boss..
Khushi: sir I want to go my home...
Arnav: fine then call your family member and ask her/him to pick you from raizada mansion...
Khushi: sir...I...have... No one in home right now... My mama mami is out of station for my cousin's wedding..
Arnav in mind: strange her cousin's wedding and she did not go even since I brought her here no phone call to her...and now she want to go home...
Khushi: sir.
Arnav: huh!
Anjali came.
Anjali: no khushi you're not going anywhere I called rashi my assistant to inform your family about you but she said your mama mami come after one week so you can stay here till then ok..
Khushi: but anjali ji when they come they will scold me...( pain,fair in her eyes which unnoticed by arnav)
Anjali: then call them and tell them that you are staying in your friend's house..
Khushi: no.. No..I mean...I..will call them latter...
Anjali: ok...as you say...chotte khushi ko samne wale room me le chalo hp cleaned the room..
Arnav: it's ok di I'll go to that room she can stay here...
Anjali shocked...
Anjali: chotte that means you have no problem with khushi sharing your room.
Before arnav said khushi said
Khushi: umm anjali ji If you don't mind can you take me that room I won't trouble sir more...
Anjali: ok... Come
She about to put their feet on floor arnav yelled...
Arnav: I said you khushi don't put your feets on floor for three four days..Wait I'll take you in your room.
Anjali smile widely seeing his brother concern for khushi...he picked khushi in his Arms boths heart beat is running with 200 speed both get lost in eachother eyes.
Anjali: chalo chotte what are you starring at her face.. (teasing)
Arnav:kuch nahi.
He put khushi on bed and about to leave when her locket stuck in his shirt button...

Here is update hows it tell me guys? on earliar update i did not get much likes i am upset guys...i want atleast 60 70 likes ...hit like button and give your feedbacks...

love
tia
shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hope her mami does not make trouble for her wonderful update
Marinajan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiv456

hope her mami does not make trouble for her wonderful update

πŸ˜ƒ
Marinajan thumbnail