Sk has a potential.. Loved the show.. !

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I just loved Sk in his potential role of a blind man... with many responsibilities on his shoulder... n many things he has to let go... 
Just loved his role.. β­οΈπŸ‘
As a brother... as an owner of so much.,... n as a traditional man... ( of hanging clocks in the names of the dead of the family so far πŸ˜› )
Liked his surrendering to his sis' love... but i dont find him in the vanishing of Abhi so far... i have an inclination towards a " tearful n goody goody Chhoti Maa "

Liked the chemistry of Geetu n Abhi,,,, but it was not a magical one that leaves us with ... God make them one again ... kind of prayers... 
Liked Rajveer's entry.. his character promises some thing... that can expose the truth out of the 6 yearly search of a man,,,, 

Looking forward to the show... though its 52 finite episodic series... i found the speed of the story revealing so much as to hiding a little.. 
Much happened in first 2 episodes... now looking forward to the new pair in making of geetu eith rajveer... 

Felt a mystery over the song.. that Abhi hummed... n Abhi accusing Rishabh pf being jealous of his sis... 

Many speculations... many mysteries to be unfold... n many things to be hidden again... 

Thanks for reading.. πŸ˜Š

bawa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Very nicely you have summed up the first two episodes broπŸ‘
I'm really looking forward to the coming week's episodes...especially after the first 2 episodes...where so many expectations have built up
Definitely for me...I've started watching this show for SK...and he has been really amazing with his blind act...just awesome he isπŸ‘β­οΈ

Edited by braveheartdoc - 7 years ago
KnowItAllSwott thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly dear..! for me Sharad is the real show stealer..!!😳😳
Although i wasn't excited about him in the start but now he has me citched to the show more..!!πŸ˜†
i agree GeetAbhi hasn't created that so-in love couple magic.. Maybe coz they didn't share that much screen.. & everything went in a rush..!
I am waiting for the Major Rajveer Malhotra to spread his magic now..!
But till now Sharad kelkar TUSSI CHAA GAYE😳
bawaswift thumbnail

Originally posted by: manaalkhan

Exactly dear..! for me Sharad is the real show stealer..!!😳😳
Although i wasn't excited about him in the start but now he has me citched to the show more..!!πŸ˜†
i agree GeetAbhi hasn't created that so-in love couple magic.. Maybe coz they didn't share that much screen.. & everything went in a rush..!
I am waiting for the Major Rajveer Malhotra to spread his magic now..!
But till now Sharad kelkar TUSSI CHAA GAYE😳

Yeah you are right... Sharad has magical magnet to pull the viewers to him πŸ˜‰

Sharad chha gaye... sounds too good to my ears... β­οΈβ­οΈ
After gluing to him for two shows.. Ktlk n Arcb.. now me hooked to this one for him only... πŸ˜†
Let others pull me through... but so far Sk is ruling... πŸ‘
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Yeah you are right... Sharad has magical magnet to pull the viewers to himπŸ˜‰

Sharad chha gaye... sounds too good to my ears...⭐️⭐️
After gluing to him for two shows.. Ktlk n Arcb.. now me hooked to this one for him only...πŸ˜†
Let others pull me through... but so far Sk is ruling...πŸ‘

Truly SK rocks in whatever he does...he very intelligently choses his roles...which portray his abilities nicely...it's really a great comeback for him after Agent Raghav πŸ‘
KnowItAllSwott thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Yeah you are right... Sharad has magical magnet to pull the viewers to him πŸ˜‰

Sharad chha gaye... sounds too good to my ears... β­οΈβ­οΈ
After gluing to him for two shows.. Ktlk n Arcb.. now me hooked to this one for him only... πŸ˜†
Let others pull me through... but so far Sk is ruling... πŸ‘

Although i hadn't watched Agent Raghav but i saw him in KTLK for some time..!! True he is a very Amazing actor..!! & As Rishabh he just killed it..!πŸ˜†
nishi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nice review of the episodes bro...always love to read your reviews...
nishi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Truly SK rocks in whatever he does...he very intelligently choses his roles...which portray his abilities nicely...it's really a great comeback for him after Agent Raghav πŸ‘

Totally agree with you all...same pinch bro...watching it for SK only...πŸ˜†
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Have seen many of you in the Agent Raghav forum, hope you remember me:)

Sharad is just rocking it, his screen presence is exemplary and he is killing it as a visually challenged person! The minute I saw him in the promos I got excited!
bawaswift thumbnail

Originally posted by: YeHoKyaRahaHai

Have seen many of you in the Agent Raghav forum, hope you remember me:)

Sharad is just rocking it, his screen presence is exemplary and he is killing it as a visually challenged person! The minute I saw him in the promos I got excited!

Hey there... glad to see you here... πŸ˜Š

Our mission to watch Sk has landed us here... πŸ˜› lets see how many more comes here... πŸ˜³