Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Shikhar is the best lawyer. He was able to save his sister from an ass Devarsh. Raagini is a very good character in your story. Like her. Now anticipate the romantic 18+ night session of Ishveer with uncontrollable and possessive Ishaani.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
Shikhar is the best lawyer and he is able to save his sister from that 
Devarsh and happy that you liked Raagini character in my story 
hmm let us see how their romantic night is going to be 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Sorry a little bit busy today. Fabulous update.

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
no need to be sorry dear 
work is important 
glad you liked the update 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi.,
Osm episode.
If Shikhar din give money to devarsh na it will be good.
Anyways going well.
Waiting for the next.
Update soon
Take care
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 506
Shikhar was driving the car being in the driving seat towards their house were Shivanya was sitting in the seat next to driving seat were krisha was sitting in the back seat of the car resting her back in the seat back having the divorced paper folded in her hand and she was thinking about the money Shikhar gave to Devarsh.Shivanya too thinking about the money Shikhar gave to Devarsh and that too 2 crore was disturbing her and the way Shikhar told that Devarsh will finally fall in Amba's feet was also making her think what is Shikhar's plan and then thinking it she turned and saw Shikhar a silent glance and thought to ask him about the money were without knowing how to ask she again turned and saw the road were she again started to think what would be Shikhar's plan and thinking it she was curious to know what is his plan and then again she turned and saw Shikhar who was driving the car and then again without knowing how to ask she again was about to turn and see the road..
Shikhar(driving itself in a calm tone):How many times you have planned to turn and seeing me and then again turn to other side Shivanya?
Shivanya(hearing Shikhar asking this question turned well and seeing him):you was driving and how you saw I am seeing you?
Shikhar(seeing her with a smile):See I was seeing the road only but I was able to feel you turning your head and seeing me tell me what happen?
Shivanya(seeing him):Nothing big as you told that Devarsh will finally fall in Amba Aunty feet today and the way you gave money to Devarsh is still now confusing me. 
Krisha(hearing it and then she too seeing Shikhar from back seat): Haan Bhaiya even I am too confused so much can you please tell us what is your plan?
Shikhar(hearing both his wife and sister questions and then seeing the road and the red signal he stopped the car for the signal and then saw the timer for the signal were it was 120 minutes and then turning to Krisha as well Shivanya):See I told to you both know wait for sometime then you can get to know what is going to happen?.(with a cheering smile):Now come on cheer up now Krisha got divorced and she is going to start a new life in this why we need to be confused and why we need to kill our happiness? I swear in front of you both only I will talk to Devarsh when he is calling me okay?Now come on let us celebrate Krisha's divorce..
Shivanya(smiled to him and then seeing Krisha): Haan krisha If Shikhar is telling us to wait means surely something good will happen so come on smile now he is telling know we will get to know the truth soon. 
Krisha(seeing Shivanya and then shikhar gave a smile): Tk Bhaiya let me wait..
Shivanya:hmm okay fine today Krisha has got divorced from wrong man and she is going to start a good life why don't we go to some restaurant and celebrate today?
Krisha(with a happy smile); Haan Bhaiya let us go to some restaurant and celebrate even in afternoon too I didn't have lunch well.
Shivanya:Haan even me as you called we started from home having half of our lunch. 
Shikhar:hmm okay fine let us go to some restaurant in the things Devarsh did I didn't even have my lunch so let us go to restaurant and enjoy today..
Three of them smiled to each other were Shikhar saw the signal were now the signal was green and he started to drive the car as soon as the other vehicles in front of his car started to move. He started to drive towards a restaurant. 
SHIMLA..
Balveer was driving the car towards Lower Bazar were Ranveer was still now holding Ishani's hand and he was smiling to her were Ishani was seeing him with a cute smile and they both were romancing each other with their eye lock and cute expressions itself were that was the time cutie pie keeping the Gudiya doll in her hand and..
Raagini(cutely turned to Ranveer): Papa...
Ranveer(taking his eyes from Ishani and then slowly took his hands from Ishani's hand and then seeing Raagini): Haan cutie pie...
Raagini(moved herself and then with cuteness lovingly hugged Ranveer holding the doll in her hand and rested her head in his chest): Papa..
Ranveer(with a smile caressed Raagini's back):Kya hua cutie pie? feeling sleepy?
Raagini was cutely having a silent face were Ishani seeing Raagini's cute silent face and giving a smile to her took her one hand and with love caressed Raagini's hair well. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini in a affectionate tone): feeling sleepy?
Raagini(seeing Ishani and taking her head from Ranveer's chest and seeing Ishani): Mama doodh. 
Ishani:Arrey you had lunch now only know then what?
Raagini(cutely having a puppy face): Mama doodh..
Ishani(seeing her with a smile): hmm tk let Mama give you doodh wait let us go to the spot we are going okay?
Raagini shook her head as okay were that was the time Balveer lessen the speed of the car and parked the car in a place and then he stopped the car ignition and then turned back. 
Balveer(seeing Ranveer):Sir we came to Lower Bazar..
Ranveer(shook his head as okay): hmm okay Mr. Balveer give us five minutes My daughter wants to drink milk and then let us get down from the car. 
Balveer gave a okay head shake to Ranveer and he turned and opened the car door and he got down from the car and closed the car door were Ishani seeing Raagini with a smile got the Gudiya doll from her hand and then she kept the doll in the back of the car seat and then took the vaccum bottle that was behind the car seat and then she opened the vaccum bottle cup cap and then holding the cup cap and then opening the next cap of the vaccum bottle and keeping it in the back of the car and holding the cup cap in her one hand and with other hand she poured the milk from vaccum bottle in the cup cap and then keeping the vaccum bottle back in behind the car seat 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Chalo sit well in Papa's lap. 
Raagini hearing it sat well in Ranveer's lap and gave a smile to Ishani were Ishani with a smile took the cup cap with milk to Raagini's mouth were cutie pie held Ishani's hand that was holding the cup for her well with her tiny hands and then with cuteness she went and kept her tiny lips in the cup and she started to drink the milk well were in the next 4 minutes she drank the complete milk in the cup and then saw Ishani with a smile. Ishani gave a smile to Raagini and then saw Ranveer..
Ishani:Wipe her mouth Ranveer..
Ranveer:Haaan let me(he held Raagini well and then put his hand inside the pant pocket and then he took the hand kerchief and then with love he wiped his daughter's mouth well were Raagini cutely smiled to him and then Ranveer too smiled to her).
Ishani(closed the vaccum bottle with its cap and the cup cap on it and then kept the vaccum bottle well in the back of the seat and saw Raagini):Okay baby shall we go now?
Raagini(seeing Ishani cutely): hmmm
Ishani shook her head as okay to Raagini and then seeing Ranveer and signed him that they can go were Ranveer shook his head as okay to Ishani and then he kept the hand kerchief inside his pant pocket and then held Raagini well and he opened the car door and he got down from the car holding Raagini well and Ishani too got down from the car and she closed the car door and both Ishani and Ranveer came with Raagini and they saw Balveer who was standing hitting back to the car and then seeing his phone were feeling Ranveer and Ishani came out he raised his head from the phone and saw them with a smile. 
Balveer(seeing them with a smile):This is Lower Bazar you can start to walk inside these street and as you walk in the direction it is taking you itself finally it will bring you to the place where you started. So you just need to keep walking in these streets there are many small shops in the Bazar. Lower Bazar is also called as Subzi Mandi.As its located below the mall it is called as Lower Bazar. Here you can see many wooden curved items and then other many local made items and then many sweet shops too. So you can buy the things you can like and enjoy a small shopping her and then as you said on the final day let me take you to other shopping places. 
Ranveer:Hmm okay Balveer..(he gave a smile to him).
Balveer(smiling to Ranveer saw his phone display and seeing Ranveer):Its 3.30 now sir till 4.30 or even 4.45 you can see round the Bazar and do shopping and then come back let me leave you in hotel by 5.15.
Ranveer shook his head as okay and holding Raagini he started to walk were Ishani too giving a light smile to Balveer and started to walk with Ranveer.They were walking towards the entrance of the lower bazar.
MUMBAI..
Shikhar parked the car in front of a big 5 star restaurant and he took the key from the ignition and he opened the car door and he got down from the car were Shivanya and Krisha too got down from the car and they closed the door of the car were Shikhar locked the car and then he started to walk towards the restaurant and Shivanya and Krisha started to walk with him and they all entered the restaurant were a manager of the hotel welcomed them and showed a table for them were Shikhar giving a smile to him and he started to walk towards the table were Shivanya and Krisha followed him and they finally went to the table and took each chair for each of them and they sat in the chairs of the table were Shikhar and Shivanya sat next to each other on one side and Krisha sat opposite to them in a chair on other side. As soon as they sat a Bearer came with the 3 glass full of water in a tray and then holding the tray well in his hand and then he took the glasses one by one and he kept it in the table for them. 
Bearer(seeing them with a smile and seeing Shikhar):What would you like to have sir?
Shikhar(seeing both Krisha and Shivanya and then Bearer):We all are so happy so get us three Gulab Jamun 
Bearer:Hmm okay sir. (he started to move from there giving a pleasant smile).
Shikhar(seeing Shivanya and Krisha):Sweet is okay for you both know?
Krisha:Haan Bhaiya even I am in a mood to eat sweet only..
Shivanya(seeing Krisha): Of course from today your new life starts and you should enjoy it with sweet.
Krisha:Surely Bhabhi(she showed the divorced paper that was folded and gave it to Shikhar):Bhaiya have this with you after going to home let me get it.
Shikhar got it from Krisha and shook his head as okay and he kept the paper in his court inner pocket and now Krisha smiled to Shivanya were three of them started to chat with them with a happy smile were they were so happy today and they were enjoying their moment were the bearer brought the Gulab Jamun they ordered were the bearer served them the bowl of Gulab Jamun that were floating in the jeera water were they started to have the gulab jamun with the spoon and with smile in their face and were enjoying the sweet with happy smile.
The taxi that Devarsh was going towards RV mansion was stuck in the traffic of Mumbai were Devarsh sitting in the back seat of taxi and then the two bags next to him in the seat and had a irritated face. 
Devarsh(to himself);This traffic know?I got in this Taxi outside the premises of the court and told him to go to RV mansion but due to this traffic its getting late(telling it in thoughts):Now with this 2 crore I need to go home and tell all of them in family that I am a fit man to earn well and then I should go to my room and take all my things and then leave from that servants house and then with 70 lakhs I need to get a good house for me from real estate persons and then I need to settle in that house and then rest of the money I will keep it for myself and try to do share trading and then I will marry some other wealthy girl. (he was thinking it and was dreaming well were the car got itself out of the traffic now and it started to go towards RV mansion).
SHIMLA..
Ranveer holding Raagini well and then he entered the lower bazar were there was more shops in a congested manner but everything they were selling looked really good were all the wood made things and other local made things were available in each shop.All the tourists were rounding the bazar happily and busying things. Raagini seeing the things in the shops was happily smiling were Ranveer too smiled to her. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):See Baby what ever you want tell to Papa okay Papa will buy for you.
Raagini(smiling to him): hmm (cutely touching his chest with her hand): Papa(she smiled well and then turned to other side and started to see the shops well with aww face).
Ranveer(seeing Raagini seeing the shops and then saw Ishani who was too seeing the shops and was walking with him and walking itself): Ishani..
Ishani(seeing a wooden carving of Lord Krishna and then hearing Ranveer calling her turned and saw him): Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer(giving a smile to her):get the things that you like. 
Ishani(seeing him with a smile): Haan If I like anything let me buy but on Saturday let us buy things for everyone in house..
Ranveer:Haan that day you can buy for them(he gave a smile to her).
Ishani too smiling to him were Ranveer too cutely seeing her was walking seeing each things in each shops. Raagini was seeing everything around her with aww face.
MUMBAI..
RV mansion..
Taxi was about to enter RV mansion gate were the security showed his hands and stopped the taxi and the Taxi driver stopped it. 
Devarsh(seeing security stopping the taxi opened the window and showed his face to Security):See how dare you stop me?
Security(seeing Devarsh):Sorry sir I didn't think you will be in the taxi..
Devarsh gave a anger look were Security seeing him with a silent look saw the Taxi driver and signed him to go in were the Taxi driver drove the taxi inside RV mansion and he stopped the taxi in front of the house as per Devarsh's instruction. Devarsh as soon as the Taxi was stopped opened the car door and he got down from the Taxi and holding the car door without closing and then seeing the taxi driver.
Devarsh:How much?
Taxi driver(seeing the meter and seeing Devarsh):90 rupees sir.
Devarsh seeing him with a smile putting his hand in his shirt pocket and he took 100 rupees Shikhar gave to the Taxi driver were Taxi driver got the amount and then he gave the balance 10 rupees to Devarsh. Devarsh got the 10 rupees balance and he put the 10 rupees in his pocket and then he left the taxi door and he took the two bags that were in the back seat and then with his leg he closed the taxi door and then he turned towards the house holding both bags in his hands. Taxi driver turned the taxi back to the gate of RV mansion and he started to drive the taxi out of the house were Devarsh holding both the bags in both his hands with a attitude started to walk towards the house and then walking in the corridor he came to the hall were in the hall there was no one now were he walked inside the hall and then with a happy smile went to the sofa and he kept the bags in the sofa and then he saw the whole hall once again and not finding anyone..
Devarsh(with a smile to himself):hmm when I am coming to show me becoming rich these people won't be in the hall but other time they all be sitting in the hall without even going to their room..hmm okay fine let me itself call them and tell them that I am rich now and then leave from here.(seeing up and down of the house):Everyone come to the hall...come on everyone..(he was kept on shouting the same till everyone comes there).
SHIMLA..
Ishani and Ranveer having Raagini were walking in the lower bazar seeing all the shops were Ishani seeing a shop of shoes,caps and woolen caps. shirt and jackets.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer who was smiling to Raagini showing some paintings in a shop):Ranveer..
Ranveer(smiling to Raagini and hearing Ishani calling him turning to her): Haan Ishani.
Ishani:Ranveer let us get shoes,woolen cap and shirts for Raagini and shoes for you too. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): I have shoes know?
Ishani:Haan you have but in remembrance of Shimla If we get shoes for you means when ever you wear it you will remember Shimla know?
Ranveer:Hmm okay we can buy..
Ishani:Then for Raagini too she is wearing the same shoes only so let us get some shoes for her and then woolen caps and shirts for her.
Ranveer:Hmm done..
Ishani with a smile started to walk to the shop were Ranveer too holding Raagini started to walk with her and they entered the shop. 
Sales person(seeing them):what would you like to see?
Ishani:please show shoes, woolen cap and then shirt for my daughter..(she showed Raagini to him).
Sales person(seeing Raagini and then seeing Ishani and giving a plesant smile): hmm okay let me madam first let me show shirts..
Ishani(shook her head as okay to him were sales person went towards the shelf on other sides to take the shirts and then seeing Raagini):Khargosh let us see shirts for you tell which only you like let Mama select it for you okay?
Raagini(smiling to Ishani shook her head as okay): hmmm
As Raagini said yes Ranveer had a happy smile seeing it were that was the time Sales person taking a bundle of shirts with him and keeping it in the floor and then taking the thread from the shirts bundle and took few shirts that was sealed and then he put the shirts in the table before him were Ishani being on the other side of the table saw the shirts one by one and she was showing it to Ranveer and Raagini were cutie pie too was seeing each shirt with a smile and Ranveer too was giving his comment to the each and every shirts and they were enjoying their moments well. 
MUMBAI..
As Devarsh kept on Shouting hearing it all with a irritated face came out of their room and saw Devarsh in the hall were all with a not understanding face started to come to the hall. Few of them being their room in the down came as it to the hall were some were getting down from the stairs. Parul as she was feeling restless due to pregnancy without feeling to get down in the stairs saw down the hall seeing Devarsh with a irritated face.
Parul(in thoughts):He was good only but don't know when he changed this much stupid.Now don't know what scene he is going to create?
Baa, Chaithai, Mithesh, Disha, Laxmi, Laxmi's husband and then Amba and Kailash coming down in the stairs came down to the hall. Except Sharman, Manas, Nitin, Pratik who were out of the house and were working in office all the others were there in the hall. 
Baa(seeing Devarsh with a irritated face): Devarsh why are you shouting like this?
Devarsh(seeing Baa with a smile and seeing everyone):So everyone are here know?(he saw all of their faces a glance and then he spotted Parul too on the up and in thoughts): you too have slapped me know? Now see I have won well in my life even more than your husband. (took a deep breath and then seeing everyone and then seeing Baa):Baa today its a best day in my life.I have won in my life. (walked to Amba and then seeing her a up and down look): hmm Well (then turning to Baa):Baa here after I no need to be in this house which (showing Amba and Kailash):These servants have brought..
Amba(with a anger face):Devarsh..
Devarsh(seeing her with a smile):What If I tell the truth means you are getting anger? If your son marry Ishani means he can't become a very big man and all. A man's status come by class and we all are born as high class and you all are servants..
Baa(seeing him with a anger):Devarsh better maintain your toungue?
Devarsh(seeing Baa): Baa here after I no need to mind any of your words (seeing Kailash and Amba): hmm even their daughter in law itself was a outside person only to our house and she was living in the charity we gave her..
Baa(with a complete anger): Devarsh better stop talking rubbish see to that only because of Ishani we are in this house and Ranveer, Amba and Kailash are taking care of all our needs..
Devarsh:I here after don't need any of their help. All were thinking that I am unfit to earn know?I Have 2 crores in my hands and with that I can change my lifestyle and I am leaving this house I don't need this house and the charity of Amba, Kailash and Ranvere and Ishani too. 
Disha(with a open mouth in thoughts): How this Devarsh got 2 crores?oh If I know he too will get these kind of money I would have some how cheat him and got that money know? But this guy didn't even tell me about this money.
Chaitali(with a happy smile in thoughts):Wow more than Sharman and Pratik Devarsh has earned so fast that too 2 crores in one day when Amba told that Shikhar will give 2 crore that time too I didn't believe but now that is true wow wow..(she was so happy at her heart).
Amba(in thoughts):Oh Shikhar has given the money to Devarsh as he promised it seems that is why Devarsh is dancing this much. why Shikhar did like this?(took a deep breath and giving a impossible head shake and seeing Devarsh):Tk you said you are leaving this house know? just leave the house..
Devarsh:Okay let me but before it let me show you all that I have earned money then let me leave..(he walked to the sofa and then opened the zip of the bag and then with a smile he took a 2000 rupees notes bundle and then showed it to them):See this Devarsh has got bags full of money..(he was showing it to all with a smile).
All saw him with a hating face were that 2000 rupees notes bundle he was showing to them. Except Chaitali and Disha others were having a not liking face were Disha was seeing the money with open mouthed and Parul gave a awkward face seeing Devarsh from above were all were seeing it with irritating and when Baa with a irritated face was about to move inside her room unable to bear the way Devarsh is behaving her eyes feel on the 2000 rupees bundle Devarsh was holding were the bundles last 2000 rupees note back side fell on her eyes were the backside of the note was completely white in color. 
Baa(seeing Devarsh):Devarsh where you get these kind of rupees note having one side white in color?
Devarsh(who was showing the note bundle to all with a happy smile hearing it seeing Baa with a not understanding face):Kya?
Baa(showing the bundle in Devarsh):The bundle's last note back side is white in color is our government printing these kind of notes now a days? I have not seen these kind of rupees notes?
All of them as soon as Baa said saw the back side of the last note in the bundle were all saw the back side of the note was white in color were Devarsh too held the note bundle in front of him were the back side of the note was white in color and then he saw the whole bundle and then he saw all the notes was printed in only one side were he with a tensed face went to the bag again and then keeping the bundle of rupees in his hand on the bag and then took the other rupees bundle were he checked them too well were all were having only one side printed rupees impression and the back side was white in color were he checked almost 10 rupees bundles and the he unzipped the other bag too and checked those rupees bundle too were everything was only one side printed notes were Devarsh now had a anger and got cheated face by Shikhar were seeing this face of Devarsh it was Amba who laughed so well first were Devarsh saw her with a silent face. Amba saw the phone that was in her hand and then taking Shikhar number in it she dialed to Shikhar and then kept her phone in her ears and she hearing the ring waited for the call to be picked. 
Almost all of them had a smile in their face seeing the way Devarsh has got the money from Shikhar were Chaitali was disappointed for the way Devarsh was cheated and Disha gave a not minding look on him now were Parul unable to control her laughter she moved herself back to the pillar and she started to laugh like anything were she was feeling pain in her stomach itself were she controlled herself and then she again went to the corridor stand and she saw for what is going to happen further. 
Shikhar, Shivanya and Krisha after having Gulab Jammu were having the foods that they ordered for their lunch to the Bearer were as they were having the food chatting among themselves were Shikhar's phone being in his pant pocket rang were Shikhar keeping the spoon in which he was having the rice in the plate itself and then he took his hand to the pant pocket and then he took his phone from the pocket and saw Amba's number in the display..
Shikhar(seeing both krisha and Shivanya):Amba aunty is calling..
Shivanya:Haan attend and speak..
Shikhar:hmm(he picked the call and then keeping the phone in his ears): Hello Aunty..
Amba(hearing Shikhar voice):Shikhar where did you get these one side Printed rupees notes?
Shikhar(getting a smile in his face seeeing his plan worked out were he saw Shivanya and krisha and then took his phone from his ears and turned on the speaker): Haan Aunty what did you ask?
Amba(unable to control her smile):Nothing you have given money to Devarsh and its a new type of currency it seems only one side is having printed impression of rupees
Krisha and Shivanya hearing it now completely got to know the plan of Shikhar were they had a happy smile and they were really proud of Shikhar's intelligence...
Devarsh(with a dark face hearing Amba is talking to Shikhar came to her and seeing Amba):kaki give the phone to me I want to talk to Shikhar..
Amba(hearing it from Devarsh giving a not minding look to him and then in phone):Shikhar Devarsh wants to talk to you.
Shikhar:Where are you all Aunty? How you came to know about money now? I expected Devarsh will call me but you called me..
Amba:Wow getting the money Devarsh showed to all of us in the hall that he got money and in a single day he has become rich so only we got to know?
Shikhar:oh then all are in the hall know? Put the phone in the speaker and hold the phone in front of Devarsh let me talk to him. 
Amba:haan tk..(she took her phone from her ears and then she turned on the speaker and seeing Devarsh and held the phone to him):Shikhar asked you to talk in speaker mode so I have turned on the speaker..
Devarsh(shook her head as okay to Amba with a silent face and as she was holding the phone in front of him seeing the phone):Shikhar what have you done?
Shikhar(resting his back in the chair well and with a villainous smile): I have done what I need to do. 
Devarsh:Shikhar I asked for 2 crore from you and you have given the notes that are one side printed. 
Shikhar:Then what you ask me to do? you want me to give you the real currency in your hands. Money and all should be in the hands of the people who knows its value only not for you and all. 
Devarsh(Getting anger):Shikhar... you have cheated me?I thought you are a loyal man and because of that only without too checking the currency I took the bags and came from the court. 
Shikhar:(with a smile): I know you very well seeing the money itself you will open your mouth and come behind it so your mind won't work to see the back side of the currency and just seeing the front side Rupees printed alone you took the bags and left from court so only now you are cheated. 
Devarsh(with a anger):How you did this?
Shikhar:oh you want to know that fine actually after making call to my accountant I sent a message know in that message only I told this details to my accountant to bring the one side printed notes. Already in a fake money case one man was caught in the jail and I was about to take his case due to my friends pressure when I heard that fake money printer story he said without even having money for food and without knowing what to do to make children and wife have their food only he joined a fake rupees printing group and when police trapped his group other persons escaped and he was got in that case and I only took up his case seeing his good heart and he has done the fake rupees only without knowing what occupation to do and then paying fine I only brought him out of the jail and then I asked what all other jobs he knows and then he told he knows to services computer hardware with my own money I opened a computer services shop for him and he is doing his job well now and as soon as you asked for 2 crores I messaged to my accountant to go to the address of that fake money printer and tell that fake money printer to make fake money for just 20 bundles with one side printed and as I told my account to gone to that fake money printer and told about me to him and fake money printer already knowing to make fake money made this fake money too for 20 bundles with one side printed.So in each bag only the above row there are 10 bundles with one side printed notes below those fake currencies are just papers okay.With those white paper you can do anything you wish.. 
All hearing it in the hall through the phone were having a awkward reaction for Devarsh were they were seeing him with a silent face were Krisha and Shivanya had a uncontrollable smile in their faces were they were kept on smiling like anything hearing the way Devarsh was speaking to Shikhar. 
Devarsh(with a anger face):See because of you I ...I have challenged my family that I can even leave the house...
Shikhar(laughing well): Haan as usual you behaved as I guessed I think you would have as usual talked against Amba aunty chalo better fall in her feet and do your drama or else go to street and wander in street..
Devarsh(in a anger):Shikhar...
Shikhar:See stop shouting we got the divorce we wanted and here after you can't do anything and I will never give even a single paise for the man who sees wife as just a money giving machine you can't even go to police to complaint for this because all will laugh at you only and even they can arrest you If they catch you with one side printed fake notes and then don't try to do anything to me because I have told the commissioner that If anything happen to me Devarsh need to be arrested and put in prison even a single scratch in my body means they will arrest you only. 
Devarsh:Shikhar you have really cheated me..you have lost your loyalty..
Shikhar(smiling to him):I am Shikhar Raj Narayan Mehra and I know who should I show my loyalty and who should I show my intelligence. Now I showed my intelligence and good bye here after don't dare to get back to my family at any cost. Amba Aunty...
Amba:Haan Shikhar..
Shikhar:Can I cut the call?
Amba:(smiling):Haan you can..(shikhar cut the call at the other end were she saw Devarsh with a silent face now were Devarsh saw her with a what to tell face were in a clear tone):Wanted to go out of the house know?Get out of my house right now. 
Devarsh(with a sweating face):Kaki I am sorry actually..(before he could tell).
Amba:What did you tell? we are servants haan we were servants but we never lost our honest and loyalty. Ranveer didn't come to this place just with his intelligence and money but everything he got was only because of the loyalty he had on your family. (showing her index finger towards him): here after no word should come from your mouth regarding me and my family. And mainly here after I should not hear any words against Ranveer and Ishani. What did you tell Ishani lived in the charity your family gave her?(with a anger face):Now she is this Amba's daughter in law and you are only living in the charity Ishani is giving you. Just get out I don't want to see you in my house here after. 
Devarsh(had tears now were he didn't know what to react were he feel in Amba feet immediately):Kaki please I am sorry here after I won't talk against you I am sorry...
Amba(went back two steps from him and seeing him):See don't start your acting again get out soon. 
Devarsh(in thoughts): Oh this Shikhar cheated me and thinking I am having 2 crores I behaved worst to everyone..(got up and walked to Baa): Baa please I am sorry..
Baa(seeing him with a anger face gave a tight slap in his face were Devarsh held the cheek with his hand were seeing him): you are not even fit to be in Parekh family not only parekh family you are not even fit to be in any human family. Get out Devarsh
Devarsh(Seeing Baa):Baa slap me If you want any number of times but please Baa don't tell me to get out even Ranveer won't allow me to get out know?He will take care of me like his brother so ...
Amba:So kya? he was your servant and you never need a servant as your brother know? get out I don't even wish to see your face (seeing outside):Security..security..
Security(after few minutes came inside the house and seeing Amba);Madam..
Amba(showing Devarsh):push him out of the house and(showing the bags of fake money):Take this bags and give it to him itself..
Security:Okay madam..
Kailash(seeing security who was about to go and catch Devarsh): ek minute security(security stopped and seeing Amba):Amba what are you doing? Let Ranveer come and then let us decide. 
Amba:Ranveer too will tell okay to my words only this is my house and I have all the rights to decide he is calling us a servant often and then you are asking me to wait till Ranveer come..?
Kailash:But also Amba...
Baa:Kailash what Amba telling is right only let Devarsh go out of the house then only he will know the value of the relations and house. 
Chaitali(with a what to do face came to Baa): Baa Devarsh has done without to his mind please Baa..
Mithesh(with a ashamed face came to Amba and seeing her with a silent face were he joined his hands in front of Amba):Sorry..
Amba(immediately coming out of the anger):Bhai what are you doing?(she touched his hand and made him to put his hand down):Bhai you should not join hands in front of me and all. 
Mithesh:What to do Amba? If we give birth to a son like Devarsh means we should be standing in front of the world like this only.Sorry Amba for the words he spoke against you let me as sorry on his behalf...
Amba:Bhai please don't put me in such a situation sorry as he called us servants only I got anger so only I too behaved like this sorry Bhai(seeing Devarsh):Tk go to your room Devarsh..(showing the bags having fake money):Take these bags and then do what ever you want to do with this papers in the bag
Devarsh(wiping his tears and coming to Amba): Thanks Kaki..(he immediately zipped the bags and took the bags in his hands from the sofa and he started to walk in the stairs towards his room).
Baa(seeing Devarsh going and coming to Amba): Amba why are you leaving him If he go out of the house one day means only he will know the value of everything he is getting in his life. 
Amba(seeing Baa): Baa its okay I am forgiving him for Mithesh Bhai only..(she gave a smile to her and seeing Security she told them to go back as soon as the security started to leave the hall she turned to the stairs and started to walk to their room were Kailash too started to walk behind her).
All one by one with a silent face started to walk back to their room were Parul too started to walk back to their room were Devarsh went to his room and with anger he throw the bags of fake money in the bed and then he sat in the bed with a anger face. 
Devarsh:(to himself):This Shikhar know? He cheated me and trusting him I gave Divorce to Krisha and he has given complaint to commissioner that If anything happen to him they will arrest me and due to all this I fell in the servants feet and all..(with anger hitting his hands with each other):Shit...
Shikhar was having the food were Shivanya seeing Shikhar had a proud smile were Krisha was happy for the thing Shikhar done.
Krisha(having the food and seeing Shikhar):Bhaiya you are the real great hero you rocked today by giving one side printed currency to Devarsh.
Shivanya(seeing Shikhar): haan all used to tell you are a great criminal lawyer and today you really proved it to me. 
Shikhar(seeing them with a smile): I very well know If I give money to Devarsh what all he will do so to make him give divorce I told I will give money and as he gave divorce I gave fake money to him and he will be sitting with anger now and I am sure he would have fell in Amba's aunty feet and with her concern only he will be in that house here after. 
Krisha:Of course only because of Ranveer, Ishani and Amba aunty only he is there in the house Bhaiya anyways you did a great job by cheating him. 
Shikhar:Hmm okay..
Shivanya(seeing Shikhar): Now I totally area to make bad people lose there is nothing wrong in using the wrong way. 
Shikhar(seeing Shivanya with a smile): hmm happy you understood it and its natural when comes to lawyer profession. 
Shivanya smiled to Shikhar were Shikhar too smiled to her and they started to have their foods.
SHIMLA..
Ishani choosing three shirts for Raagini and then keeping it a side and then told the sales person to show for the woolen cap and he brought the woolen caps for Raagini size and he started to show it to them and they were seeing for the woolen caps for Raagini were now Raagini was sitting in the table and she was not with her woolen cap now were Ishani seeing woolen caps for Raagini by making her wear one by one were cutie pie too was co operating to her mother were Ranveer was seeing it and admiring Raagini with each cap in her head. As he was seeing them his phone rang being in his pant pocket were he put his hand inside his pant pocket and he took the phone and seeing its Rishabh in the display.
Ranveer:(picking the call): Haan Rishabh..
Rishabh:Sir there is a small doubt regarding Mr.Khanna's shares sir..
Ranveer:haan tell me what doubt?
Rishabh:wo...aye...Kh...
Ranveer(was hearing Rishabh voice breaking):Rishabh I am not able to hear well...
Rishabh:Sir hello...
Ranveer(getting its signal problem and seeing Ishani who was making Raagini to wear a cap):Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer): haan Ranveer..
Ranveer:keep seeing the woolen caps for Raagini its a office call from Rishabh and I am not hearing his voice well let me go to some distance and talk and come okay?
Ishani shook her head as okay and he started to walk out of the shop and then he came out of the shop and keeping his phone in his ears were he was able to hear the voice of Rishabh well were he started to talk to Rishabh regarding business as he was talking itself he walked for few distance towards opposite shop were he went and held the pole of a shop which was so well decorated though it was small in size and he was talking in the phone and it was almost 10 minutes call were he finished the call and then he took the phone from his ears and then he raised his head and was about to walk to the woolen shirts shop were his eyes feel on Ishani who was inside the show and lovingly making Raagini wear the woolen cap and was talking something lovingly to Raagini were Ranveer's eyes went to Ishani's lips and then her cheek were now Raagini showed her little hands to Ishani wearing a cute green woolen cap over her head were Ishani too lovingly held Raagini's hands and she lovingly kissed Raagini's hand were Ranveer almost lost himself in Ishani were his eyes didn't want him to take his eyes from Ishani he want to be seeing her for life long were that was the moment someone called him Bhaiya that distracted him were he turned and saw in the direction from where the voice came were he saw a teenage boy in the shop which pole Ranveer was holding. Ranveer saw the shop were it was a gifts shop decorated so well.
Ranveer(took his hand from the pole of the shop and seeing the boy):Sorry as talking in the phone I held the pole..
Boy:Its okay Bhaiya are you willing to see gift for your loved ones?
Ranveer(hearing it saw Ishani in the opposite shop were she was now making Raagini to wear a maroon woolen cap and was smiling to her were Ranveer in thoughts): hmm you will always ask something for others only know Ishani?Even now you wanted to Buy things for Raagini and me only and not for you so let me buy something for you.(he turned and saw the boy):yes can you get me something that I need to present to my wife.
Boy(giving a smile to him): ya let ...(he took few gifts which were of full of love birds and hearts were Ranveer getting it and was seeing it were casually his eyes feel on the chains that were inside the show case behind that boy were in that one chain had the letter R in between heart).
Where the chain looked like..
Ranveer(seeing the chain and keeping the gifts in his hand in the table of the shop and showing that chain to that boy):Can I get that chain with pendant R?
Boy(seeing the chain Ranveer was showing in the show case): yes let me bhaiya..(he went to the showcase and putting his hand inside his pant pocket and he took the key from his pant pocket and opened the show case and then he took the chain that Ranveer told and then he closed the showcase and locked it and then putting the key in his pocket and he turned and gave the chain to Ranveer.).
Ranveer(getting the chain had a smile in his face seeing the pendant of the chain having R inside the heart and seeing the boy): hmm this chain is enough how much it cost?
Boy:Its a chain with gold plating and the pendant dollar is completely of stone work and surely no stone will fall and the letter R is completely gold sir so its exactly 7000 rupees..
Ranveer:hmm okay is card payment available with you?
Boy:yes sir..
Ranveer keeping the chain in the table in front of him and then he took the purse and he took the card from it and he gave to the boy were the boy took the POS machine and finally Ranveer did all the payment formality and paying for the chain were the boy giving the card back to Ranveer and then he took a box from a shelf and then he made the chain to be in that jewel box and then he closed it with a glass cap over the jewel box and gave it to Ranveer. Ranveer got it with a smile from the boy and shook his head as okay and he came down from that shop were now Ishani was making Raagini wear a shoe in her leg were Ranveer had a smile seeing Ishani were Ishani's complete attire was making him to fall for her like anything were he was not ready to be away from her today for sure were her everything like her color, lips, cheek and her neck were making him a mad man in love..
Ranveer seeing her with a smile was admiring her and then he saw the jewel box and then he saw the letter R and thinking to gift this chain to Ishani and then he was seeing both Ishani and then the chain and the pendant and he was kept on doing it were a beautiful thought came in his heart. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a smile in thoughts): Ishani this chain attracted me in first look itself I wish to make you wear it and I want to tell you that this Ranveer is only for you. Anything can come in my life and anything can go in my life but my moon should be always in front of me and I should be always admiring that moon and that moon name is Ishani meri Ishani..(he had a admiring face).
BG SONG:(as he was admiring Ishani so well forgetting the whole world).
channa mereya mereya
channa merya mereeya
channa mereya mereya beliya
o piya..
Screen freezes on the admiring Ranveer with his smile.
To be continued ðŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
shikar has definitely something in mind regarding giving money to devarsh.what is that? waiting for devarsh to fall at amba's feet.ha ha.ishveer going to get romantic? waiting eagerly 
AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome loved the way shikhar fooled devrash .Loved raagini ishaani and ranveer scenes.Thanks for the pm
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update sakshi
Loved the way Shikar fooled Devarsh. But Devarsh should be sent outof the house. Always being in their house and talking ill of them 😡
Ranveer admiring ishani 😳
The pendant with R is so cute and lovely. Ishani gonna love itfor sure. Ragini was the most sweetest cutie pie 😃
Waiting for next dr. Keep smiling and take care 😉
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't stop laughing... Really it was a perfect punishment for devarsh...Shikhar showed a great sense of cunningness... But a snake can never get rid of the habit of biting others... Same case is with devarsh...all should kick this moron out of the house...ISHVEER & RAAGINI'S moment r always mind blowing...the chain is really beautiful... Let's c what happens next...be safe & stay healthy diduEdited by PrinceAsif - 7 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
shikar had given one side printed notes to devarsh and without knowing that he insulted amba and family. when he realized that he was fooled it was so funny. nice scene of making ragini drinking milk and krisha shivanya shikar in restaurant.rancher gifting chain for shivanya with R pendant to show ranveer is only for ishani and addressing ishani as moon with chanda song was so sweet 
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi.,
Good episode.
Enjoyed well.
Shikhar fooled devarsh is highlight of this episode.
Pendant is good.
Waiting for the next episode.
Update soon dear.