Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 492(UTTRAYAN TREAT EPISODES).
Balveer seeing Ranveer having Raagini in his hand and then Ishani next to him gave a pleasant smile to them standing out of his car wearing a jean pant and then a black t-shirt and black jacket over it were Ranveer and Ishani too seeing Balveer gave a pleasant smile in their faces and they started to walk towards Balveer. As soon as they both came near the car..
Balveer(seeing Ranveer):Good morning sir and (seeing Ishani):Good morning sister..
Ranveer and Ishani(with a cute smile):Good morning.
Balveer(smiling to them):Fine sir get in the car. 
Ranveer and Ishani shook their head as yes and then Ishani opened the car door and she got inside the car and sat in the back seat were Ranveer too holding Raagini well in his hand entered the car and he sat next to Ishani and made Raagini to sit in his lap and then closed the door of the car.Ishani kept the vaccum bottle behind the seat and she sat well in the seat and went close to Ranveer and sat well. Ranveer too made Raagini comfortable in his lap and he too smiling to Ishani sat well in the seat. 
Balveer(turned and seeing Ranveer): Sir now let us go to Tara devi temple it will take around 48 minutes to reach there from here. 
Ranveer(smiling to Balveer shook his head as okay): Haan let us go..
Balveer smiling to Ranveer and he turned and saw the front of the car and he started the car and he started to drive the car out of the hotel were he was driving the car at a moderate speed in the wet roads of Shimla. Raagini as soon as the car started to move saw Ranveer with a happy smile were she held his shoulders well with her hand and was trying to stand in the knees of Ranveer were Ranveer getting it held Raagini well with his hand and made Raagini to stand in his knees well with her tiny legs.
Ishani(seeing Raagini's legs and seeing Raagini):Cutie pie you are wearing shoes in your legs and then standing in Papa's knees it will pain for Papa know?
Raagini(saw Ishani with a not understanding face):Mama..
Ishani:Wo..(before Ishani could tell).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Ishani its okay no problem its a sweet thing for me when Raagini is standing in my knees. 
Ishani(with a smile): hmm I know it will be a sweet thing for you but also it will pain for you know?(seeing Raagini and touching her leg with her hand):Let Mama remove the shoes okay?we are going to temple only know?.
Raagini listening to Ishani silently gave her legs to Ishani were Ishani removed Raagini's shoe in one leg and kept it below the seat in the car were Ishani held the other leg of Raagini were cutie pie was silently giving her legs to Ishani were Ishani removed the other leg shoe of Raagini and then keeping the shoe in the below of the seat and saw Raagini with a smile. 
Ishani:Now no problem even If you stand in Papa's knees till you reach temple(she gave a cute smile to Raagini).
Raagini(too seeing Ishani's smile immediately smiled cutely and then she saw Ranveer and cutely): Papa..
Ranveer(holding Raagini well with his hand and making her stand in his knees): hmm
Raagini(cutely showing Ishani to Ranveer): Meri mama..(she said it with a cute little mouth).
Ranveer(smiling to Raagini): hmm tumhari Mama meri patni hain..
Raagini(without understanding it with a cute innocent face): Meri Mama..
Ranveer(smiling to her and with a cute face):Kitni possessiveness on your Mama?
Raagini without understanding smiled to him were Ishani saw Ranveer with a cute smile in her face were Ranveer too took Raagini close to him and made her to hug him were Raagini too lovingly hugged him well and rested her head in Ranveer's shoulders. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and Raagini too have hugged him well in the shoulders and then seeing Balveer concentrating in driving in the wet roads carefully and then seeing Ranveer in a low tone):Ranveer..
Ranveer(holding Raagini well and seeing Ishani): hmm
Ishani(in a low tone):Raagini is possessive on me but not more than you.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a cute smile): No one can be possessive on you like me. I will hold you close to me to have you only for me. (he gave a romantic smile to her).
Ishani too seeing him smiled well were both of them were smiling to each other and their cute smiles were distracted when Raagini came out of the hug from Ranveer and then Ranveer saw Raagini were Raagini saw him with a lovely puppy face and then she held Ranveer's cheek with her both the hands and lovingly hit her forehead with Ranveer's forehead were Ranveer too lovingly hit his forehead with Raagini's tiny forehead. Ishani had a smile seeing Ranveer and Raagini so happy with each other.
Raagini(taking her forehead from Ranveer's forehead and seeing him cutely and showing out of the window that was closed well): Papa..
Ranveer(seeing the way Raagini showing out of the car with a smile):Want to see out(he took Raagini with his hand and then he moved a bit well and then he made Raagini stand in the seat near the window were cutie pie held the window glass with her tiny hands and then saw out of the glass window were Ranveer held Raagini well with his hand were Raagini was cutely seeing the way the roads were moving back were Ranveer too started to show her out of the window and explain it):Did you see the weather here baby?today morning it was snow drizzling and then the roads are wet now. If it was heavy snowfall then the roads will be full of snow only. 
Raagini was enjoying the way Ranveer was explaining her were Ranveer too was kept on telling her something or showing her something out of the car were Ishani seeing the way Ranveer and Raagini were spending time with each other with a smile she turned to the other side window and she started to admire the beauty of Shimla were whole Shimla was looking so cool and breezy for her eyes were the snow drizzling in the morning really made a good effect of cold in Shimla. The car was moving bit fast now were there was few high roads and that clearly indicated they are going in a hill in the car were after exactly 48 minutes from the hotel Balveer brought the car to Tara devi temple and he parked the car in the parking of the temple were Ranveer and Raagini who was laughing talking to each other and Ishani who was seeing out of the window and enjoying the Shimla with her eyes feeling the car being stopped saw Balveer in front of them. 
Balveer(seeing them):Remove your shoes here in the car itself and then get down..
Ishani and Ranveer shook their head as okay were Ranveer holding Raagini well in his hands and with his legs itself he removed both the shoes in his legs and Ishani too removed her shoes from her legs and then Ishani opened the door and she got down from the car were Ranveer took Raagini in his hand and then he got down from the car and he closed the door were Balveer too got down from the car and he stood hitting his back in the car were Ranveer holding Raagini in his hand and then Ishani too standing next to Ranveer and both of them saw Balveer. 
Balveer(with a pleasant smile): So now we have come to Tara Devi temple and this temple is situated about 11 km away from Shimla and from the hotel you are staying we have traveled around 20 km and in 48 minutes we have reached this temple. This temple is one of the tourist attraction in Shimla and we have traveled in Kalka - Shimla national highways.This temple is situated at the top of the hill and the green lush around the temple and the lofty Himalayas can be seen in the backdrop of the temple and then from the temple we can see countryside of Shimla very well. Its a 250 years old temple and the deity is Tara devi who was brought from west Bengal to Himachal pradesh. This temple still today stands as a splendor in the hill top.(he saw his watch and then seeing Ranveer and Ishani):Now time is 11.15 you go inside the temple and then come by 12.15. 
Ranveer; hmm okay Balveer..
Ranveer gave a light smile to Balveer were Ishani too gave a light smile to him and they turned to the entrance of the Tara devi temple were there was steps to go to the temple were Ishani and Ranveer started to walk towards the steps and then they came to the steps were near the steps they saw the tap to wash their legs and hands were Ishani went to the tap and she turned on the tap and washed her hands and then legs well were Ranveer too made Raagini stand down in the floor near the tap were Ishani held Raagini well and washed Raagini's hand were cutie pie was feeling the chillness of the water and was shivering and Ishani some how managing washed Raagini's leg and then took Raagini in her hand and signed Ranveer to wash his hands were Ranveer started to wash his hands and legs well and turned off the tap were he came near Ishani and took Raagini from her were cutie pie was shivering out of the cold due to the water in leg and hand were Ishani took the hand kerchief from her pant pocket and she took Raagini's hand and then leg and wiped the water well were cutie pie now felt well and she smiled were Ishani too smiled and put the hand kerchief in the pocket and signed Ranveer they can go were Ranveer too shook his head as okay and they started to get in the steps. 
Raagini(seeing Ranveer and showing the steps): Papa..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini): Its okay baby don't want to walk in steps once going up you can walk okay?
Raagini saw Ranveer with a cute face and shook her head as okay were they climbed the steps and then they came to the temple were the temple was very vast place were the mist was around them and their jackets were only preventing them from the cold. Raagini now seeing the vast place saw Ranveer and showed the floor to Ranveer were Ranveer too with a smile left Raagini down in the floor and he held one hand of Raagini were cutie pie lovingly gave her next hand to Ishani who was admiring her daughter's cuteness till now. Ishani held Raagini's tiny hands with her hand and then saw Ranveer and signed they can go were Ranveer too shook his head as okay and they started to walk in the wet floors of the temple making Raagini walk between them were they entered the temple making Raagini walk with them. Cutie pie too holding her Mama and Papa's hands was walking slowly and cutely with them. Finally they entered the temple were only less number of people were in the temple that time were they were able to see Tara devi inside the temple and a Panditji was chanting mantras to Devi Mata were Ranveer made Raagini walk and Ishani too walked with them and they came near deity god.
Ishani(seeing Raagini who was seeing the floor with a silent face):Raagini..
Raagini(hearing her name from Ishani saw Ishani with a smile): Mama..
Ishani:Come and be in Mama's hand and see the god and worship the god,will you??(she asked with a cute face).
Raagini shook her head as yes and she left her hand from Ranveer's hand were Ranveer who was seeing the way Ishani was telling Raagini everything and smiling were Ishani with a smile left Raagini's hand from her hand and then she took Raagini in her hand and then she held Raagini well in her hand then she took both the hands of Raagini and joined the hands and showed her to the god. 
Ishani:Close your eyes and worship the god okay?
Raagini(joining her hands and saw the god that Ishani showed her): hmm
Ranveer(smiling seeing it joined his hands and saw the god and he closed his eyes in thoughts): Devi Mata I am really happy in this life all I want is keep my Ishani always happy and smiling. keep Raagini and my family with heart full of happiness. This is enough for me to be happy in my life. 
Ishani(closed her eyes and in thoughts):Devi Mata I am really happy in this life but for me to be happy for my complete life please keep Ranveer and Raagini always happy. Keep my whole family with whole heart of happiness. 
As they prayed and opened their eyes were Raagini too was cutely joining her hands with each other still were Ishani seeing it with a smile. 
Ishani(making Raagini take the hands that are joined):You prayed well know? enough(she gave a smile to Raagini were Raagini too cutely smiled to Ishani).
Panditji showed Aarti to Tara Devi and then he brought the prasad to them and Ishani and Ranveer got the prasad from Panditji where the Prasad was a milk sweet in their hands were they saw Tara devi once again and they started to walk around the temple and worship other deity too and then finally finishing worshiping all the gods in the temple and they came out of the temple's vast place and then sat in one corner of the temple were Ishani made Raagini sit in the floor were cutie pie too sat next to Ishani well and she held Ishani's knees well with her hands. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):What happen Baby? feeling cold..
Raagini without telling anything cutely held Ishani's knees with her hands well. 
Ishani(Seeing Raagini with a smile and seeing Ranveer):She is feeling cold Ranveer..
Ranveer: haan even for us too its cold only but jackets are preventing us somewhat but she is a small child know so she can't bear coldness. 
Ishani:Haan If the chillness raises let us keep her close to us so that she will be comfortable. (seeing Raagini): Hain na baby?
Raagini(without getting what Ishani said): hmm
Ranveer(seeing Ishani a naughty face and then seeing Raagini): cutie pie tell Mama that even Papa too will feel the coldness so that time tell your Mama to keep your Papa close to her. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer a cute anger face):Ranveer you naught wala stop talking like this..
Ranveer:I will be talking like this only and when we are in Shimla this is how we need to talk Ishani..
Ishani(giving a impossible head shake to Ranveer):hmm as though in Mumbai you will be talking only about business and family?
Ranveer: Haan there too I will be romantic only(giving a wink to her): your husband is a 24/7 romantic man. 
Ishani saw Ranveer with a cute face were her fair cheeks were getting red were Ranveer too smiled to her cutely were they were seeing each other with a smile in their lips were Raagini who was still now holding Ishani's knees to prevent her from cold were cutie pie got up in the floor were she was looking so cute in her small jacket and woolen cap and she touched Ishani's shoulders with her tiny hands. 
Ishani(who was smiling to Ranveer came to the world and seeing Raagini who was touching her shoulders): haan Raagini..
Raagini seeing Ishani a cute look with her tiny index finger of right hand showed the milk sweet that was in Ishani's hand and then she took her index finger to her mouth and showed her mouth to Ishani. 
Ishani(smiling seeing the way Raagini is talking to her in all the possible ways):Want sweet?
Raagini(lovingly shook her head as yes): hmm
Ishani with a smile took a piece of sweet and then she showed it to the mouth of Raagini were cutie pie got the sweet piece from Ishani's hand and started to eat were Ishani saw Ranveer were he was smiling seeing Raagini and her were Ishani touched Ranveer's leg with her hand and then signed him to have the Prasad were Ranveer shook his head as yes with a smile and he ate the sweet well were Ishani feed the half of the sweet to Raagini and then she had the rest of the sweets and then they finished the prasad. 
Ranveer(put his hand inside his pant pocket and he took the phone and he saw the time in the display of the phone and seeing Ishani): Ishani its 12 o clock now and Balveer asked us to come down by at least 12.15 know? So come let us stand in some place and see the whole Shimla to the extreme we can see and then click some pics and then leave. 
Ishani shook her head as yes and she got up and then she showed her hand to Raagini were Raagini held her hand well and then Ranveer too got up and putting his phone back in his pocket and came and held Raagini's other side hand and they started to walk around the temple were few people were walking in front of them and behind them were they walked few distance around the temple and they came to a place in the vast ground of the temple were they were able to see the white snow filled Himalayas mountain in the backdrop of the temple and they were able to see the whole Shimla were Ranveer seeing Raagini who was seeing around her with a smile. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Cutie pie come to papa you can see the whole Shimla well. 
Raagini cutely leaving Ishani's hand and then showed her both hands open to Ranveer were Ranveer took Raagini in his hand and then he showed the whole Shimla to Raagini were cutie pie saw many houses and building in Shimla with a aww face. 
Raagini(with a wide open eyes):Papa...
Ranveer(smiling seeing Raagini's happiness): its so nice know?(seeing Ishani): Ishani (he put his hand inside his pocket and he took his phone and gave it to Ishani):Cover a selfie of us covering Himalayas well. 
Ishani(getting the phone from Ranveer): Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer holding Raagini well in his hand were Ishani too came and stood next to him and she turned on the phone front camera and she held the camera in front of them and then covering Ranveer and Raagini well and then covering Himalayas backdrop well and she clicked a selfie. Ishani showed the selfie to Ranveer and Raagini were they both got happy seeing the Selfie image of them. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer make Raagini stand near you and hold her hand with your hand let me click a image of you both. 
Ranveer:okay but why suddenly you want this kind of image?
Ishani:you and Raagini are looking the same when you both are wearing jacket so it will be nice If I click the pics. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay to Ishani were Ishani too smiling to him started to walk to some distance and then turning on the back camera and she held the camera and covered Ranveer and Raagini were now Ranveer left Raagini down in the floor and he held Raagini's hand and Ranveer told Raagini to see Ishani and smile were cutie pie too seeing Ishani smiled cutely were Ranveer holding Raagini's hand in his hand and seeing Ishani signed her to click the image were Ishani too shook her head as okay and she clicked the image of both Ranveer and Raagini who were wearing the jackets and were looking so cute together. Ishani saw the clicked image with a smile and then came next to Ranveer and she showed the image to Ranveer were Ranveer got the phone and saw the image and had a smile. 
Raagini(seeing Ranveer seeing the phone cutely touched his legs well): Papa..
Ranveer(seeing the phone and feeling Raagini's hand and seeing her with a cute face took Raagini in his hand and showed the photo of them to Raagini):See you and Papa
Raagini(touched the phone display with her tiny finger and seeing Ranveer):Papa aur mein..
Ranveer;Haan you and me only..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and then seeing Raagini):Raagini you know what when Mama has heard that some girl child will look exactly like their fathers I have not believed it or even Mama has not seen anyone like that till date to my eyes but in my life itself I am seeing such a cute father and daughter. 
Raagini(getting what Ishani said some what): Mama papa aur mein..
Ishani(shook her head as yes): Haan you and Papa only completely cute package to Mama okay?
Raagini(shook her head as yes and smiled cutely): hmm
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a cute face): Ishani now I and Raagini are only cute package to you but to be completely cute package we need another choto Ranveer and it will take some time know?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer a cute look):Ranveer tum bi na..
Ranveer(smiled to her): Tk shall we go?(he saw the phone display and seeing time): Its 12.15 here itself Ishani
Ishani(shook her head as yes): hmm let us go..
Ranveer smiled to her and put the phone in his pocket and then he started to walk holding Raagini were Ishani too started to walk with him and then walked in the temple and finally came to the entrance of the temple and they walked towards the steps of the temple and they started to get down in the steps of the temple were they got down in the steps and they came to the down of the temple and they started to walk to the parking and then they came to the parking and finding the car they came there were Balveer who was hearing the song took the headphone from his ears and then kept the phone and the headphones in the next seat were Ranveer and Ishani giving a smile to him they got back in the back seats and they settled down well in the back seat and closed the door well.Ranveer made Raagini sit well in his lap were cutie pie sat well in Ranveer's knees well and was smiling to both Ranveer and Ishani. 
Balveer(seeing his watch and then seeing Ranveer):Sir its now exactly 12.30 so by next half an hour we can reach to State Museum. 
Ranveer:haan let us go..
Balveer smiling to them he turned and started the car and he started to drive the car from Tara devi temple and he was moving the car towards State Museum were Raagini cutely lovingly rested her head in Ranveer's chest well and held his stomach with her tiny hands
Ishani(seeing Raagini laying in Ranveer's chest took her hand and caressed Raagini's hair with her hand):Kya hua Baby?Feeling sleepy?
Raagini(seeing Ishani with a cute smile and taking her head from Ranveer's chest and then showed her hands open to Ishani): Mama..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini opening her hands to Ishani and then Ishani):Finally all the baby will seek their mother. 
Ishani:Haan what ever happens child's eyes will see for mother only till they grow up but after growing up girl child will be father's child only..(giving a smile to Ranveer were Ranveer too smiled to her and she took Raagini from Ranveer's lap and then made Raagini to sit in her lap were cutie pie lovingly opened her hands to Ishani were Ishani with a smile pulled Raagini's close to her were cutie pie lovingly hugged Ishani well)
Ranveer(saw Raagini were she was hugging Ishani well and was cutely touching Ishani's hair with her tiny hands and then seeing Ishani in a low tone):Nothing for me.
Ishani(seeing Balveer concentrating in driving and seeing Ranveer in a low tone):Kya?
Ranveer:(in a more husky tone):Raagini has got hug from you so what for this Ranveer now?
Ishani(held Raagini well with her one hand and cutely hitting his shoulders with her hand);Mr.possessive no naughtiness now.
Ranveer(seeing her like a cute child): I don't know I too want something..(he slowly took his hand to the space in the seat in between them and then with a cute face seeing other side of the window and he held Ishani's hand that she has kept in her knees after beating him lovingly in his shoulders and then he held her with his hand and then he took their both hands down and keeping their hand in the seat space between them and he held her hand tightly for him)
Ishani had a smile seeing the way Ranveer is so cute in all his actions were Ranveer holding her hand tightly turned and saw Ishani and raised his eyebrows as how were Ishani seeing him with a cute face gave a cute wink to Ranveer. 
Ranveer(seeing the little naughtiness of Ishani in a low tone): Holding your hands is more than enough for me. 
Ishani(seeing him with a mesmerized face): But I wish that holding your hand is not enough for me holding your hands with my hands I need to walk the whole distance in my life. 
Ranveer:(shook his head as yes):We will..(he saw her a cute face)
As both were seeing each other in a cute eye lock the car was moving towards the State Museum. 
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice updates.really enjoing shimla trip.
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!!
Brilliant update. I like Ishveer caressing Raagini. They are such good parents. Ishaani always compares Raagini with Ranveer. They are absolutely similar to each other. I was happy when Ishaani asked happiness for Raagini and Ranveer in the temple. It proves that her life is not possible without them. They are very important part of her life.
Update soon.
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi.
Wonderful update.
The best part was when Ranveer said that their family wasn't complete without the second child.
Adore Ishveer romance in the car.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Update soon
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ranveer is admiring ishani's stylish look.sweet.ishani used to like rabbits n she is comparing ragini to a rabbit.so cute.
Ranveer is so possessive that he wants to hold ishani's hand always.so cute.ishani wants them to hold each other's hand n walk the whole life n ranveer saying we will was so sweet.loved it.they going to the temple was nice,but what I liked d most is the scene of washing ragini's hand n leg b4 entering main temple.it looked very natural.i could relate to it
Edited by jasminerahul - 7 years ago
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice episode darling.
Ranveer is so cute when he takes care of Raagini.
Update soon.
👏😉😃
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi.
Thanks for the update. It's fantastic. Loved Ishveer worship, their romance in the car and of course cute little Raagini. Loved when Ishaani said that she wants to hold Ranveer's hand for the whole life.
Keep writing.
Update soon.
😆😆😆
pp12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello sakshi.
Wonderful update
Waiting for next
Update soon dear 😛
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Take your time dear 
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZoyaZenin

Hi di. How are u? I am not commenting on ur updates just because my exams are on the way and then i will enter a critical phase of my career that is 12th. So it's possible i cannot comment but yeah i do read ur updates taking out some time from my busy day and will read everyday. And i don't think so that anybody in this forum has words to appreciate ur efforts and writings to connect us with our lovable ISHVEER. I always love the scenes of our cutie pie. All the updates r good... Love u a lot. But cannot comment on ur updates daily. I know u myt not feel bad of my absence of mine as there many other to appreciate u. But i will always b there as ur fan..
Love u a lot. Be happy. Stay healthy. And keep writing such beautiful update.

Hi Zoya 
ya I am doing good
hope you are too doing good 
its okay dear I can understand do your exams well exams comes first and that too 
12th is very important
no problem dear If you didn't comment
thanks for reading my story even in your busy time 
happy that all are connecting to ishveer in my story 
happy you liked cutie pie scenes 
finish your exams dear All the best for your exams 
do well 
If you been supporting for my story that is enough 
for now your exams are important dear 
love you too 
ALL THE BEST dear
😉😉😉