#Birthday Thread Of Karan Singh Grover! Long Live Our Hero!

ajuswa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGM8Ru0XlcU[/YOUTUBE]

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
Happy Birthday Karan Singh Grover...

- we all love you!🤗

[SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE!]😉
Edited by ajuswa19 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HAPPY BIRTHDAY      KUPERMAN/KSG
                           Image result for happy birthday ksg gif
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmTzX9YTrbQ&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
🥳

BIRTHDAY CREATIONS

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZldbfnSwu4[/YOUTUBE]

BIRTHAY MESSAGES

A Very, Very, Very Happy Birthday Karan Singh Grover ❤️
Today on this special day I want to tell you how much I love you!
I constantly pray for your success, and constantly look out for news on your new movies and shows!

You are an amazing actor, amazing costar, amazing friend, and the one thing I admire about you the most is that you are very selfless as an actor! There has never ever been news about KSG having issues with any of his co-stars regarding screen space or regarding importance, you simply do not care, for you what matters is the end product, and you believe in team work! You believe in encouraging everyone, and helping each and every person to achieve their best! Love that attitude about you! No matter how much more experienced you are, you never come with the "know it all" or an arrogant attitude! You are very humble, and that is the reason of your success!

I am so glad that you found your way in Bollywood, as talent such as yours needs a bigger platform! Sure you have been extremely popular on Television! You are one of the most celebrated celebrities of Television, however movies have most definitely given you a bigger platform and it has provided you with better scripts and is helping you grow even more as an Actor! Which is great! 

Loads and loads of Love

:)

- NIKS--KSG1

Happy Happy Happy Birthday to my Dear-most Karan Singh Grover❤️
Another Year Sexier! ❤️
Another Year of Extra Awesomeness! ❤️
Another Year Handsomer! ❤️
Another Year of Extra Gorgeousness! ❤️
Another Year Hotter! ❤️
Another Year Lovelier! ❤️
Another Year Happier! ❤️
Another Year Healthier! ❤️
Another Year Wealthier! ❤️

Karan, You're a gift to the world and you always will be. I love you and will keeping loving you forever! May this day and coming year bring you countless happiness, endless joy, peace and serenity. I wish that you have a day that you'll remember forever with a big broad smile and happiness in your heart. And I wish that such days keep coming every single day.
Waiting for tons of pictures and please be a tiny winy wee bit active at least at INSTAGRAM. Come Back Soonish on the Screen AND cannot wait for 3Dev. U see Nothing seems Nice without you! Love you ❤️ Have a wonderful, colorful  and a successful year ahead. 😳 

LOVE Ankie (MisHumptyDumpty/Kolkata - waqtzaya Insta/Twitter)

HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYYY KARAN SINGH GROVER!!!!!!!!!😃

Many many many more happy returns of the day Karan! I wish this year is truly an amazing year for you in all aspects! I wish you a year of good health, great success & prosperity!  You don't look a day over 25!! Always be as amazing as you are!!! loads of love!!!!!!❤️ 
Here is wishing you a blessed year ahead with many more to come!!!!!! god bless 😊

Thank you for entertaining us and we will keep loving you always!!!!!!😳 
- TheNamesV

Happy birthday KARAN!
Just wanna say that you are awesome in every thing you do and apart from being an ace actor you are the sweetest n most humble celeb I have ever seen. Stay that way! 

Wishing you all the luck for all your upcoming projects and wanna see you doing more films, different characters. 

Happy b'day Grover boy! 

Love
Srashti (Gulaabo)

many many happy returns of the day karan singh grover ❤️
tum jiyo hazAARO SAAL😃

bohat kuch likhna chahti thi and bohat words hai bhi but...in short
I just want u to be happy
and I want u keep entertaining us
and keep stealing hearts many! 
- suearmaniac

IT'S A HAPPYWALA BIRTHDAY OF MY ROCKSTAR!!!👏🥳RAB KARAEN TU Jiye HAZARO SAAL AUR TERE MOVIES HO BLOCKBUSTER MERE SUPERSTAR!😳🤗BAHOON MEIN HO POORA SANSAR AUR HUM FANS KARTE RHEIN TERA DEEDAR! LAKH LAKH BAR!
U R D SHINNING STAR!! KEEP SHINNING 😳U MADE US FALL IN LOVE WD UR SWEETNESS,CUTENESS,N UR CHARM ALWAYZ 😉 D DIMPLES R KILLER!☺️HAYYE!!! KITNA KOI DIL KO SAMBHALE PAR AAPKI AADAIEN KATILANA HAI😳 YEH JO DIL O KA PHASANA HAI APKA HI YAARANA HAI ...HUMNE TOH BAS APSE DIL LAGGANA HAI 🤗AS ARMAAN U STEALED OUR HEART ❤️N HEARTS MEET!😳❤️ AS ASAD U WERE SO IRRESSITIBLE HAYYE!!! JAANLEWA JAHPANNA SIXPACKS😉😆.AS SAURABH SINGAHNIA APNE BOLLYWOOD INDUSTRY KO HIL DIYA😎😆 AB BAS AAP CHAM CHAMATE RHEIN SITARA BAN KE MUSKURATE RHEN YEHI HAI ISS KANEEZ KI DUWA ...HAMARE DILO MEIN KHUD KO SAJATE RHEIN...AUR HUM BAS YHI GUNGUNATE RHEIN ''WAJAH TUM HO''😳😳

MAY GOD GIVE U D BEST THINGS U DESREVE⭐️ ...N KEEP U HAPPY ALWAYS😊 ... ALL D BEST 4 UR COMING PROJECTS ...👍🏼

- ajuswa19

A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARAN SINGH GROVER!🥳
U mean the whole world to me. Wish u get all the happiness & success in this world.. U deserve it all..
U r the most down to earth celeb i have ever met... Its been 10 years i am ur fan, n u have never disappointed me, or made me re think on my decission of choosing u as my ideal..

When i met u for the 1st time on 18-02-2017 i was like flat when u turned n looked at me n said hii...

Love u to the moon and back❤️.. Stay as u r always.. I am so happy n proud to b ur fan, n will always b😊

From- jinitaksgian

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARAN SINGH GROVER 
You are such a talented actor I came across 
I always used to watch Tv but when I saw your acting in Qubool hai I was just speechless 
you made Asad's character so real that I am unable to forget even after almost four years 
you are the only one actor whom I felt so real watching on screen 
I wish you gets success in your future projects
I am eagerly waiting for your comeback on TV 👏 -Always_asya

❤️

Today is an important day to everyone who knows you and who loves the amazing person you are. On your Birthday and always, we wish you everything wonderful! Happy b'day KSG.😊

You're the person I love the most... you are the reason of my smile...and when you are sad, I get sad, when you smile, I smile.. if you are happy then my days goes happy... I love everything about you.. want to see you always in front of my eyes like a shining star... shine always...!

Have a wonderful birthday. I wish your every day to be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness and the warmth of sunshine. I hope you will find plenty of sweet memories to cherish forever on your special day, I wish you good luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings. Have a fantastic birthday. Happy Birthday!!😳

I LOVE U KSG... HBD👏 -shristirai

Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday Karan Singh Grover🤗

Many Many Many Many Happy Returns of the Day ❤️

I honestly don't even know how to start this, but i just want to tell you that you were amazinggg as Armaan and as Asad Ahmad Khan, not only in reel life but in real life also you are an awesome person, who brings a smile on everyone's face 

You are so talented! Your acting proves that, you can paint, you can sing, is there anything you can't do ? well the answer is NO you can do everything!  

I love your smile, your adorable dimples, and your eyes! Those eyes are capable of expressing million emotions!   

Your charming personality makes girls drool over you!

You are different from most celebrities! The way you meet your fans is so lovely!

I don't have words to say about Armaan! Whenever you came on screen as Armaan my heartbeat got faster, and it brought a non stop smile on my face! I always watch dil mill gaye whenever I get the time! I can never get enough of this show! It is an evergreen show and so is Armaan!

You are every girl's first crush ☺️ - meeraksg

"I also remembered that Karan's name in one of his shows was also Armaan Malik! The uncanny coincidence also encouraged me to sing Wajah Tum Ho" - Armaan Malik (Singer)

"I love him! He is my cutie!" "He is my most favourite co-star, and is an amazing human being!" "I miss working in Dill Mill Gayye, our director always used to say that they are a bunch of mad people put together! It was my debut show and I still remember how Karan taught me how to do my very first scene as Muskaan! He taught me where to take the pauses, he taught me how to express myself and everything" - Drashti Dhami (co-star)

"I think Karan is one of the finest actors on television currently and I would love to work with him in the future. I have met him in on the sets and think that he is a very humble and down-to-earth as a person. One would expect that such popularity would have gone to his head by now given the number of women who adore him; but that is definitely not the case! He is doing a fantastic job in the show (Qubool Hai). I still remember that there was a maha episode happening and in one of the scenes Asad was searching for Zoya, I liked the way he presented himself in that scene. He literally had tears in his eyes. He was that natural!"- Kratika Sengar (co-star)

"It was a very good experience to work with him! Karan has done a wonderful job in the film! He brings a different kind of energy to the sets as he is jovial and easy to get along with. Since Karan and I had a lot of common interesting points to talk about, we gelled along really well!" - Sharman Joshi

"KSG is one of the Biggest Television Superstars we have" - Ravi Dubey

"Hate Story 3 is only for Karan Singh Grover's fans as he shines throughout the film and has done rather an impressive job in the role of Saurav Singhania. While watching the film, girls were literally going crazy, whistling during his entry on the screen and we must say that his character was the best portrayed among all the lead roles." - OneIndia/FIlmiBeat

"My favourite personality would be Karan Singh Grover. I think he is an amazing actor. I have worked with him and feel that he is a very good person too."- Shantanu Maheshwari [co-star of KSG]

"Karan Singh Grover is the stuff that stars are made of not a shred of doubt about it. He has really slipped into the skin of Asad in Qubool Hai. There's a certain poise and persona that he gives to Asad and thats what makes the viewers fall for him. That is how it has been a Karan carnival in the Indian Televison Academy Awards poll this year!" - Indian Television Academy Awards 2013/GR8 MAGAZINE 

"I share a great bond with Karan Bhaiyam he treats me as his real sister off-screen as well. he cares for me a lot!..Tamatar..it was my real nickname toh uunko pata chal geya galti se so he started calling me Tamatar the whole day. Bohat inspirational the woh. He was so dedicated to his work . Aur uunka kaam was so real." - Neha Laxmi Iyer (co-star)

"I call him Karan Bhaiya. He is sweet and genuine. And sach kahoon toh I am missing you bhaiya, kyunki aisi bhaiya waali feeling yahaan pe nahin aa rehi, I really miss you! And seriously main aage bhi aapke saath kaam karna chahu gi!" - Ketki Kadam (co-star)

"Karan and I...in my 9 years of career  I have never had such amazing chemistry with anyone! We share a great rapport offscreen too! We are very close to each other! Both of us work hard..we try to justify whatever is on the script to the best of our abilities" - Vikrant Massey(co-star)

"Don't even ask about his crazy fan following. That is so crazy! I have never seen women go bezerk after a television star." - Rishabh Sinah [co-star of KSG]

"Karan Singh Grover makes a sprightly debut. Considering he has done TV, he is high on emotional appeal. He has all the trappings of  being a star." - Bollywood hungama

"His presence is enough to make the frame look good!"- Hrishikesh Gandhi (Director of Photography Qubool Hai 1)

"I am really happy for Karan and wish him all the very best for his film Alone, which released today! And for all the projects in the future!" - Mayank Anand (co-star)

The look in his eyes always carries a constant pain thus making the character even more edgy [...] we did not have to think twice for casting Asad." - Nissar Parvez (co-producer QH, director DMG)

"I find Karan Singh Grover very good looking. I feel he is hot, attractive and extremely charming." - Sana Khan (Lavanya Kashyap - IPKKND)

"Karan in himself is an institute of acting!"- Palki Malhotra (creative director of DMG)

FAN CORNER

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRQLBqeeAIQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bY8nDn5Zyk[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by NIKS--KSG1 - 7 years ago
beautifulmess thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Birthday Wishes-----🥳

Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday Karan Singh Grover🤗

Many Many Many Many Happy Returns of the Day ❤️

i honestly don't even know how to start this, but i just want to tell you that you are amazinggg as Armaan and as Asad Ahmad Khan not only in reel life but in real life also you are awesome person who brings smile in everyone's face 

you are so talented everytime you came on screen your acting proves that, you can paint, you can sing, is there anything you can't do ? well the answer is NO you can do everything  

your smile, your adorable dimples, your eyes which says million things they shows million emotions  

your charming personality that makes girls drool over you 
and so many things about you that makes you different from other celebrities the way you met your fans its so lovely 

Your role as Armaan i don't have words to say about Armaan whenever you came on screen as Armaan my heartbeat gets faster and then there is non stop smile on my face i always watch dil mill gaye whenever i get time i can never get enough of this show its evergreen show and so is Armaan

every girl's first crush ☺️ 

Armaan Malik ---------------------------------❤️

Asad Ahmad Khan ----------------------------------❤️

again i don't have words to say about AAK 

the way you play this character its amazing you make this character so real you are the only one who can play AAK with such perfection 

by Asad Ahmad Khan you leave your mark on everyones heart no body can ever forget the akdu ahmad khan who with his deadly glares make everyones heart stop its amazing how beautifully you portrait this character 

Raghuveer ----------------------------------------------❤️

Kabir ------------------------------------------------------ ❤️

Saurav Singhania ---------------------------------------- ❤️

Whenever you came onscreen you showed everyone that how talented you are. Saurav Singhania the only villain who is loved more then hero 

Thank you for all that you have done for us and the amazing stuff you ever gave us 

Happy 🥳  Birthday 🥳  Ksg 😎

Best Wishes on your birthday 🥳

lots of love and prayers always 😃

🤗 🤗 

❤️------❤️----❤️------❤️-----❤️-------❤️-------❤️--------❤️

Birthday Creations 🥳 🥳

🥳-----------------🥳-------------------🥳---------------🥳

----------------❤️-----------------❤️--------------❤️---------------

--------❤️--------🥳------🥳-------❤️--------

----------❤️--------🥳---------🥳---------❤️

Edited by meeraksg - 7 years ago
          CELEBRATION

they are heading to GOA!! @Iamksgofficial @bipsluvurself Happy Birthday KSG

Awww @Iamksgofficial @bipsluvurself

awww @Iamksgofficial @bipsluvurself

Dr Amaan ne toh pehle hi kaha tha 
                  "Bipasha jaisi larki mil jaey toh life set ho jaey"

pillowtalk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Reswa... will post something special ksg because you are special
Guys if u want ur wishes to be put on page 1 do make them here and I will update the first page
ridhi95 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday KSG 🥳 

may this year bring with it all the success and fulfillment your heart desires 😊

you are an awesome actor karan and undoubtedly,you are the best actor. 😊

The character of ''Armaan'' is simply unforgettable.

your ''Asad'' character ! you were wonderfull in this role.

so many fans have met you personally and their experience are always so awesome. your sweet,lovely,caring and friendly nature makes you all the more special. I hope someday i can meet you, eagerly waiting for that day 😊

Waiting for your comeback with a bang 

''It's a smile from me 😊 to wish you a day that brings, the same kind of happiness and joy that you bring to me 😊''

Happy Birthday Karan Singh Grover 🥳 

keep smiling and shinning ❤️ 

from Ridhi ❤️

Edited by ridhi95 - 7 years ago