Ur Choice - Page 2

Poll

For you what is more important in a person?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simi1295 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Personality is more important.. i can deal with anything but if guys personality sucks then so does he.😳
bkeero thumbnail

Personality would be most important....

deepti4u thumbnail
i def vote personality...at the end of the its all bout how u r inside and outside...theres no point in dating a guy coz u think hes gud looking bt u no his personality sucksssss...coz these day ppl no if they r good lukin there personality is a b***h
Aparna_BD thumbnail
Mix of all ,looks ( doesn't have to be Brad Pitt ....just attractive to me) , personality , and you forget 2 more important things , NATURE of the person and his character , and ofcourse don't want him to be poor as a pauper !!
Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Personality and respect😃
hawa_hawai thumbnail
OK being hoenst, looks do matter. u have to be attracted to a person firsthand...now this doesnt mean the guy has to be dashing or watever just attractive looking for u.

but overall personality matter way more. lookd fade over tiem personality doesnt. ehehe wealth woudlbe nice too
Yorkie thumbnail
I think personality is most imporatant.. I could get along with just about anyone as long as they were kind.
ME_T thumbnail
personality. bcoz looks and wealth chage with time. but personality. it's there 4eva